Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu (11286 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / Aregbesola Shuns Ooni's Burial For Lagos Meeting / Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by realchange: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
occam:

What issues? kindly tell us. The war happened over 40 yrs ago so you need to tell us about this unresolved issues all these years

BTW you still haven't answered question. What did this man do to impact positively on the lives of Igbo people between 1982 - till his death? He returned to Nigeria in 1982

so the world started in 1982? lol
i rest my case with you. those who don't learn from history are DOOMED to repeat it.
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by asha80(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
occam:

What issues? kindly tell us. The war happened over 40 yrs ago[b] so you need to tell us about this unresolved issues all these years[/b]

BTW you still haven't answered question. What did this man do to impact positively on the lives of Igbo people between 1982 - till his death? He returned to Nigeria in 1982

why are nigerians still shouting for a sovereign national conference?
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by occam(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
realchange:

so the world started in 1982? lol
i rest my case with you. those who don't learn from history are DOOMED to repeat it.

No, I only referenced that date since that was the time he returned from Cote d' Voire. He has been living in Nigeria since then. So tell me what he has done since then?
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by occam(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
asha 80:

why are nigerians still shouting for a sovereign national conference?

Well, you tell us why
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by asha80(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
occam:

Well, you tell us why

tell who

which enlightened nigerian that does not know why there is a clamour for it?

unless you are trying to be funny.
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by 9jaIhail(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
between this men who is more handsome?

Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by umunnatim(m): 2:06am On Dec 03, 2011
State Burial Or Not he has made mark for himself,Generations Unborn will hear his Name,why beefing?If we Have the Likes Of Him Naija would have been a better place unlike the Cowards we have from the South South And South East,When Aboki dey Use na Head.
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by MeandSum: 4:31am On Dec 03, 2011
I know it is "unafrican" to speak bad of the dead but this is a special occasion,
Glad the old prick finally died. if not for the joker Nigeria would be a more equal country now. feed the old goat to the fishes
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 5:45am On Dec 03, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

lol grin grin
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by MeandSum: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

Care to add your father's picture too so we can compare and tell you who is more handsome?
Being "ugly" is not a choice but being a mass murderer is.
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by bigmo1(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2011
Someone said ojukwu stopped believing in 1967, but
1. In 1980 he comes back to nigeria to accept pardon from the govt of a country he never believed.
2. He collects pension from the Nigerian Army
3. He was one of those awarded contracts to demolish toll gates for 30million under OBJ.
4. He formed a political party he was played an active role In till he died.
5. He contested for senate and presidency in the country he didn't believe in.
6. His wife was appointed as special adviser on diaspora affairs.
7. Hiw widow will soon be appointed as an ambassador. All this and he doesn't believe in Nigerian. Who is fooling who?
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by KINGwax(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ When your lies were found out you quickly changed directions?

If he stopped believing in Nigeria, why did he contest for NIGERIAN senate? If he stopped belieing in Nigeria, Why did he Contest for NIGERIAN presidency

I laff in 10million votes grin grin grin
well since your brain is too rigid to understand why he contested, i'll borrow u a slight here. The Looser was a soldier, who bilivs in nothing but survival, if u can't beat them, join them!
Idiotta!!
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by KINGwax(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
realchange:

i would not answer you until you tell me your own tribe in nigeria.
if you are igbo, then you are the biggest foool ever created by God.

well u confirmed it with your igbo accent, but i alwys knew you people are d biggest wannabes ever created by Hmmm, cos in the real sense, i don't see how that man contributed a pint to your lives,
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by member479760: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2011
big mo:

Someone said ojukwu stopped believing in 1967, but
1. In 1980 he comes back to nigeria to accept pardon from the govt of a country he never believed.
2. He collects pension from the Nigerian Army
3. He was one of those awarded contracts to demolish toll gates for 30million under OBJ.
4. He formed a political party he was played an active role In till he died.
5. He contested for senate and presidency in the country he didn't believe in.
6. His wife was appointed as special adviser on diaspora affairs.
7. Hiw widow will soon be appointed as an ambassador. All this and he doesn't believe in Nigerian. Who is fooling who?

and Ojukwu the failed dictator was born in the North, grow up in the West, school in England, dictator A. Irosi sent to govern the Eastern region where he never live prior to the appointment yet the fools took him as leader.

Some people are just makaka in this country.
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ojuku the runaway warlord
Re: Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu by ezeagu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ojukwu, the Time, Financial Times, and The Economist star.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Honored With Aspen Institute Madeleine Albright Award / A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos / Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.