Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? (23430 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by nedu666: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
point b, okija juju and chineye pls what part of u are all banned angry angryand election has been conducted don't you understand. l am trying to be a democrat, grin pls don't turn me into a dictator coolonce a gain u are all invited to my cabinent to fulfill your potentials grin grin grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
as one of the respected ndi-igbos of the forum, i nominate okija-juju.

he's the man to take the igbo nation to the dizzying heights ojukwu would have been proud of.
all other contestants are pretenders.

okija is the crown maazi of this forum!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
Okija_juju's campaign is gradually paying off.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

as one of the respected ndi-igbos of the forum, i nominate okija-juju.

he's the man to take the igbo nation to the dizzying heights ojukwu would have been proud of.
all other contestants are pretenders.

okija is the crown maazi of this forum!

Noted. Okija revival is revving.

afam4eva:

Okija_juju's campaign is gradually paying off.

His juju is finally working for him. But it is not yet Uhuru.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
nedu666:

point b, okija juju and chineye pls what part of u are all banned angry angryand election has been conducted don't you understand. l am trying to be a democrat, grin pls don't turn me into a dictator coolonce a gain u are all invited to my cabinent to fulfill your potentials grin grin grin

Last warning!!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8EpDHyHLLuY/TiQXGyMm42I/AAAAAAAAAW4/_mW47lV_kyw/s1600/Fox1.jpg[/img]
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Coogar

It is well with you!!

Thanks for your support!!  kiss

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
My nominations:

Eku ile

Bluetooth

Seanet

Negro nts
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
chinneyenmeneyere has not supported anyone.  he was amongst my original nominees but he made a rash decision to suspend his campaign (maybe there's a herman cain-like skeletons in his closet) before it even started.  angry

i think our able chineyenementchinaman is reconsidering. i think he should get back in there. wink

@ oga commissioner sir!

can a potential candidate nominate himself?

also oga chyzzie is showing 1 nod only, and i could have worn someone else nominated him before i nominated him.

@okija, you're putting forth a lot of effort with very little reward. only two supporters so far. and i believe you nominated yourself. there is a difference between working HARD and working SMART. dude, you need to get 4 more people to support your nomination. someone suggested opening a thread to ask for support. what about all the igbo folk that do not come to politics section? get a move on. i would recommend opening a thread in the romance section. you'll have at least a couple of hours before the groggy mods wake up and another couple of hours before they figure out how to delete pr move a thread.

pssst. be cool i never gave you this advice. lipsrsealed
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
mbatuku2:

My nominations:

Eku ile

Bluetooth

Seanet

Negro nts

What position are you nominating them for?  grin grin grin grin
Royal jesters?
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Okija_juju:

Coogar

It is well with you!!

Thanks for your support!!  kiss

you are winning the seat - i assure you that.
i have been covering the ground for you and very soon - the west point of the nigerians in diaspora would rally their support for you on this thread.
by the close of the day, you should have about 300 votes.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by BABE3: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
I nominate Okija juju.  smiley
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
lailaiwala:

chinneyenmeneyere has not supported anyone.  he was amongst my original nominees but he made a rash decision to suspend his campaign (maybe there's a herman cain-like skeletons in his closet) before it even started.  angry

i think our able chineyenementchinaman is reconsidering. i think he should get back in there. wink

@ oga commissioner sir!

can a potential candidate nominate himself?

also oga chyzzie is showing 1 nod only, and i could have worn someone else nominated him before i nominated him.

@okija, you're putting forth a lot of effort with very little reward. only two supporters so far. and i believe you nominated yourself. there is a difference between working HARD and working SMART. dude, you need to get 4 more people to support your nomination. someone suggested opening a thread to ask for support. what about all the igbo folk that do not come to politics section? get a move on. i would recommend opening a thread in the romance section. you'll have at least a couple of hours before the groggy mods wake up and another couple of hours before they figure out how to delete pr move a thread.

pssst. be cool i never gave you this advice. lipsrsealed

Why not. Okija_juju nominated himself.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
Babe!! Thank you very much!!

I love you all, kiss

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Superking: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Igbo kwenu!
Kwenu!!
Kwezuo nu!!!

I vote for 'Nze na Ozo Eziokwu-bu-Ndu' ONLYTRUTH. Please let my vote count.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by namfav(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
i nominate chinenyen
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Okija_juju:

lol at okija's anti-onlytruth picture. onlytruth is a serious candidate. prob end up taking it all.  tongue

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
namfav:

i nominate chinenyen

hmmmn, there are two things involved.

1. ChinenyeN has said he has not intention of running. Unless he changes his mind.

2. Your nomination did not pass the three rule .

1. Nominations by well known ethnic champion of rival ethnic groups will be discounted.
2. Nomination by and of freshly registered posters will have to be seconded by a older poster without bias to rule 1 above.
3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
PointB:

Why not. Okija_juju nominated himself.

well, one or two rules have been modified in the past. just checking.

urgent motion!
i wish to urgently make a motion that you seriously reconsider eligibility of nominators. we want a free fair and conclusive election. what is the percentage of acceptable non-igbo supporters allowed. i'm not mentioning any names, but. . . ok yeah, BABE!, i believe, is from ile-ife. ife people are known to be troublesome and stubborn.  she will soon bring all her other rowdy ile-ife-ites and 190 lefulefu troublemakers to  dagbaru this primary.  tongue
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
OKIJA JUJU for president,I mean EZE ndi igbo with me as the LOLO of course,if not problem go dey for this forum.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
lailaiwala:

urgent motion!
i wish to urgently make a motion that you seriously reconsider eligibility of nominators. we want a free fair and conclusive election. what is the percentage of acceptable non-igbo supporters allowed. i'm not mentioning any names, but. . . ok yeah, BABE!, i believe, is from ile-ife. ife people are known to be troublesome and stubborn.  she will soon bring all her other rowdy ile-ife-ites and 190 lefulefu troublemakers to  dagbaru this primary.  tongue

We cannot not prevent voting, but nominations will pass through the true rules.

]1. Nominations by [b]well known [/b]ethnic champion of rival ethnic groups will be discounted.
2. Nomination by and of freshly registered posters will have to be seconded by a older poster without bias to rule 1 above.
3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.[
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

OKIJA JUJU for president,I mean EZE ndi igbo with me as the LOLO of course,if not problem go dey for this forum.

thank you very much!

okija's stock is rising.

lailaiwala:

urgent motion!
i wish to urgently make a motion that you seriously reconsider eligibility of nominators. we want a free fair and conclusive election. if a nominee nominates himself, what is the percentage of acceptable non-igbo supporters allowed. i'm not mentioning any names, but. . . ok yeah, BABE!, i believe, is from ile-ife. ife people are known to be troublesome and stubborn.  she will soon bring all her other rowdy ile-ife-ites and 190 lefulefu troublemakers to  dagbaru this primary.  tongue

please, cut the bullshyte!
what has where voters come from gotta do with this? what matters is the number of votes!
voters can come from anywhere of the country. how do we know for sure you are igbo?

stop hating on okija. he's the spiritual leader of the igbos on this forum.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
commissioner,

i refuse to address coogar. he is a known troublemaker, hothead and foulmouthed. see sport romance family sections. everywhere he goes he brings trouble.

please call him to order.  cool

freecocoa:

this is just the nominating process. remember to come back to vote, if he makes it to the finals.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by BABE3: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
lailaiwala:

urgent motion!

Who are you? Where are your "facts" coming from?

I'm from Imo state btw.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
lailaiwala:

commissioner,

i refuse to address coogar. he is a known troublemaker, hothead and foulmouthed. see sport romance family sections. everywhere he goes he brings trouble.

please call him to order.  cool

if you stop making yourself heard all the time, you shall not meet any trouble.

i have been hired to make sure okija gets nominated without bias. i am only doing my job.
go and do your own job as well.

commissioner, please ignore the rants of this attention seeking igbo boy.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

Who are you? Where are your facts coming from?

I'm from Imo state btw.

nothing personal, babe. just a little history with an ife-ite. carry on m'lady. wink
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Olaedo1: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=13pt]Breaking News!!![/size]

Word just got in from Abbi in Ukwuani land Delta State, Chyz* is threatening to pull out of the Ndi igbo nation completely and to solely recognize himself as an Ukwuani if he is not elected Eze Ndigbo

His words: "Ah Biko, Biko nu Enough is Enough! I will cause mayhem and make nairaland ungovernable if the Ezeship does not go to Ukwuani, Igboland. There will be nothing like Delta-Ibo in Ukwuani land again. Ndewo nu!"

http://www.ndokwa.20m.com/
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by 9jaIhail(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
ALLOWING OTHER TRIBES TO VOTE IS NOT BAD BUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT IF OTHER TRIBES ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE BET ME FOR SURE OKIJA JUJU WILL CARRY THE DAY WHY BECAUSE OTHER TRIBES BELIEVES HE IS NOT READY TO DEFEND THE IGBOS RATHER HE IS LIKE OPPOSITION TO IGBO PEOPLE. MIND YOU THIS ELECTION SHOULD NOT BE SEE AS CHILD PLAY STUFF WE AS IGBO PEOPLE WE NEED A STRONG MIND PERSON THAT POSSESS QUALITIES AND ABILITIES TO BE OUR NEXT IKEMBA. THOUGH SO FAR OKIJA JUJ HAS CHANGED MY THOUGHT TOWARDS HIM THROUGH HIS CAMPAIGN ABILITY AND STRATEGIES BUT HIS PREVIOUS STANCE OVER THE IGBO'S HAS RUIN HIS CHANCE , AS LONG AS I AM CONFIRMED NWAFOR IGBO NO TRUE IGBO SON OR DAUGHTER THAT WILL VOTE FOR ANY CANDIDATE WHO PREVIOUSLY MOCK THEM OR MAKE THEM A LAUGHING STUFF.I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT IF WE REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE IGBO'S SERIOUS IN THIS FORUM I WILL SUGGEST US TO BE SERIOUS AND VOTE TO SOMEONE WHO HAS IGBO'S AT HEART NOT SOMEONE WHO LOVE US JUST TO GIVE OTHER TRIBES AVENUE TO BASH US.AND OKIJA JUJU WINNING THE ELECTION MAY BRING SO MUCH NEGLECTING TO THE EZE NDIGBO IN THIS FORUM.

I AM NOT AGAINST OKIJA JUJU,THOUGH I HATE ANYBODY WHO HATE MY PEOPLE BUT HIS CAMPAIGN HAS MADE ME TO LOVE HIM AGAIN THANKS MR OLUSI OKIJA.I PERSONALLY CAN VOTE FOR YOU FOR ANY OTHER POSITION BUT NOT EZE NDIGBO NOOOOO EZE NDIGBO GOES BY MERIT

THANKS
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

ALLOWING OTHER TRIBES TO VOTE IS NOT BAD BUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT IF OTHER TRIBES ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE BET ME FOR SURE OKIJA JUJU WILL CARRY THE DAY WHY BECAUSE OTHER TRIBES BELIEVES HE IS NOT READY TO DEFEND THE IGBOS RATHER HE IS LIKE OPPOSITION TO IGBO PEOPLE. MIND YOU THIS ELECTION SHOULD NOT BE SEE AS CHILD PLAY STUFF WE AS IGBO PEOPLE WE NEED A STRONG MIND PERSON THAT POSSESS QUALITIES AND ABILITIES TO BE OUR NEXT IKEMBA. THOUGH SO FAR OKIJA JUJ HAS CHANGED MY THOUGHT TOWARDS HIM THROUGH HIS CAMPAIGN ABILITY AND STRATEGIES BUT HIS PREVIOUS STANCE OVER THE IGBO'S HAS RUIN HIS CHANCE , AS LONG AS I AM CONFIRMED NWAFOR IGBO NO TRUE IGBO SON OR DAUGHTER THAT WILL VOTE FOR ANY CANDIDATE WHO PREVIOUSLY MOCK THEM OR MAKE THEM A LAUGHING STUFF.I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT IF WE REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE IGBO'S SERIOUS IN THIS FORUM I WILL SUGGEST US TO BE SERIOUS AND VOTE TO SOMEONE WHO HAS IGBO'S AT HEART NOT SOMEONE WHO LOVE US JUST TO GIVE OTHER TRIBES AVENUE TO BASH US.AND OKIJA JUJU WINNING THE ELECTION MAY BRING SO MUCH NEGLECTING TO THE EZE NDIGBO IN THIS FORUM.

I AM NOT AGAINST OKIJA JUJU,THOUGH I HATE ANYBODY WHO HATE MY PEOPLE BUT HIS CAMPAIGN HAS MADE ME TO LOVE HIM AGAIN THANKS MR OLUSI OKIJA.I PERSONALLY CAN VOTE FOR YOU FOR ANY OTHER POSITION BUT NOT EZE NDIGBO NOOOOO EZE NDIGBO GOES BY MERIT

THANKS

okija does not need your vote as the eze ndigbo. his army of followers are marching towards this place in the next few hours.
he's the one and only okija. proud of his okija heritage - whilst many of you choose western/foreign usernames, he stuck to his roots. "okija-juju"!

if he doesn't win this election, there shall be human casualties on this thread. if you want to vote for someone else, please do so without denigrating okija juju. we don't need to know why you are not voting for him.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
lailaiwala:

commissioner,

this is just the nominating process. remember to come back to vote, if he makes it to the finals.
I definitely will come back to vote cos he will make it to the finals,now I'm sure we don't want casualties on this thread like coogar said,so let's all do the wise thing by voting him as our EZE,don't forget I'll be LOLO,your reward is sure.chairs.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by vladimiros: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ok, I am not igbo for a start

just want to add that, if there should be a voting it should be done in a poll.

just saying
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
vladimiros:

Ok, I am not igbo for a start

just want to add that, if there should be a voting it should be done in a poll.

just saying

This is just the primaries. A poll will definitelt be created when the main election takes place. By then we'll know the real contenders to the stool of Eze Ndi Igbo nairaland.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by vladimiros: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ afam, thanks for clearing up

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 2019 Senate: Tough Battles Ahead For Okorocha, Yari and 8 other 2nd Term Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.