Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? (23403 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
ifyalways:

Mr commisioner is a sabotage!!!
what exactly do you mean by they can nominate huh?

Ever seen another woman handle your mothers soup pot?or you sef na Igbo uzo?

Only Igbos nominate or you and your thread wud be thrown into recycle bin.QED.

So nld is free to impose whoever they like on us and you'd address such person as Eze ndi Igbo,May Amadioha Forbid,aru na-enweghi okpukpu.

Okija juju has got just one nomination and thats himself. . .
I can as well nomitae Eko ile.

hmmmn,

DO you have proof (links) that
1. Those who nominated Okija_juju are ethnic champions of rival group?
2. Evidence of challenge of these nominator ethnicity/loyalty by well known Igbo posters

That is the basis on which  nomination(s) can fairly be revoked.

Petitions will all be reviewed tomorrow (From 9.00 GMT). So anyone with reason and evidence why a nomination should be revoked shoud present them at the Primaries Petition Tribunal Sitting tomorrow.

* To allow for transparency, the electoral officer is asking for volunteer from fair and unbiased Igbo men and women to help take care of the petitions.

I am of the opinion that only well know champion of rival groups should be disallowed from nominating as I believe Igbo have friends across the Niger beyond Anioma.

Volunteers please, lets deal with this!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
Onlytruth:

Umunne m na umunna m,

My name is Onlytruth

Ikenga dike 1 of Anaedo (Nnewi)

Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland  cool

I am truly humbled by all your nominations!
Umu Igbo, you never let me down.
Nke a gosiri na uche unu nile di ya! Daalu nu! kiss cool
Thank you very much.

Win or lose, I promise NEVER to change.  cool

I also promise to give MAXIMUM support to the winner(provided he is a true Nwa afo),because following is as important as leading .

OP, you are the true star of this thread because you have demonstrated depth and true genuis in your modus operandi here.Believe me, you are a true talent and ezigbo nwa afo Igbo. Whoever wins should have you as "Prime Minister" of Ndigbo Nairaland (whether you want it or not).  cool
Kudos!

My ideal candidate for this position should:

*NEVER compromise the interest of Ndigbo, NO MATTER WHAT.  cool

*Be bold, fearless and tenacious.

*Should have a firm understanding of Igbo political situation in Nigeria.

*Should have a firm grasp of the history of Ndigbo in Nigeria.

*Should understand the core beliefs of Ndigbo.

*Have a NL history of commitment to Ndigbo and Eastern Nigeria (our neighborhood in Nigeria).

*Should be wise and open minded.

*Be a visioner with a strategic view of the future.

*Above all, he should be a good listener.

Here I stand.

Thank you once more.

It is well with Ndigbo!  cool cool cool

Nwa Anaedo, akwum gi na azu,kpomkwem!
You dont need to talk much maka na onye ana ekili ekili adiro mma ikpo ntu! I pray that our ancestors give you the wisdom to lead us with humility.

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
PointB:

btw the way, I will appreciate that calabash, if it is of palmy.  grin grin grin I don't drink by the way, I will use for libation.

commissioner, don't worry. it ain't gonna be no libation nothing. it's gonna be a special hard to get birds' eggs. you sabi that one? tongue

ifyalways:

Mr commisioner is a sabotage!!!
what exactly do you mean by they can nominate huh?

Ever seen another woman handle your mothers soup pot?or you sef na Igbo uzo?

Only Igbos nominate or you and your thread wud be thrown into recycle bin.QED.

So nld is free to impose whoever they like on us and you'd address such person as Eze ndi Igbo,May Amadioha Forbid,aru na-enweghi okpukpu.

Okija juju has got just one nomination and thats himself. . .
I can as well nomitae Eko ile.

powerful! powerful!  we should have put a woman in charge all along.  i told them. but did they listen? SMH.  cheesy

odumchi:

I am running because I take pride in my culture and would like to represent the Igbo people here on Niaraland. I ask nothing more than your nominations votes and your support and I in turn present myself as a humble ambassador for the Igbo people.

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo nu! [/b]

ermm,  commissioner, I nominate myself and that would boost my nominations to two,  

asha has 3-4 votes but has ridiculed this democratic process.  go back to the 1st few pages and see who nominated him and hustle for their support.  you have 1.5 hours left.  move move!  cool

1.5hours. is that right, commish? - i am so confused. undecided
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Only Truth, welcome on board and thanks for the compliment and assurance of support.

@ Odumchi, you are also welcome. You have a battle on your hand as per your nominations. It is not too late.

NOMINATION IS STILL ON PEOPLE.

NOMINATE WISELY, SO THAT YOU CAN VOTE WISELY.

THE DESTINY OF A GREAT NAIRALAND IS IN YOUR FINGER-TIPS, YOU SHOULD USE THEM NOW!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
You can change your nomination, you can re-emphasis it.

You can campaign for nomination of individuals, you can bring people to the thread.

Eze Ndi Igbo is a serious business now.

Okija_juju,
Onlytruth
and Odumchi have two things in common.

1. Their names all start with O, and
2. They have all confirmed their candidacy.

We can't stop a moving train now, can we? NO WAY!

NOMINATION IS STILL ON PEOPLE.

NOMINATE WISELY, SO THAT YOU CAN VOTE WISELY.

THE DESTINY OF A GREAT NAIRALAND IS IN YOUR FINGER-TIPS, YOU SHOULD USE THEM NOW!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by odumchi: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
Igbo Kwenu!

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by xtianh(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
I hail the great Onlytruth, i hv no regret in nominating u nd am glad u officially accepted our nomination. Lol i dey laugh nd chillng out in okija shrine
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
On a serious note, hoping that I've not broken any of the rules, my nomination goes to Onlytruth.

Reasons:

He's one of the few Igbo that discusses Igbo problems with suggestions/solutions in hand.

His criticism are also very constructive(whenever he goes that path) not just throwing blames without bringing anything to the table.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by 9jaIhail(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
I FOR SEE THIS THIS COMING BEFORE I TRIED TO RAISED THE ISSUE.

NOW WITH THE EFFORT SEEING SO FAR ON OKIJA JUJU I AM CONVINCED HE IS IGBO BUT WITH HIS STANCES OVER OJUKWU AND BIAFRA THING I AM VERY SURE IGBO MEN OR WOMEN WILL NEVER HAVE TRUST ON ANY MAN THAT KICK AGAINST OJUKWU FOR WHATSOEVER REASONS LIKEWISE YERUBA'S WILL ACT THE SAME IF ANY BODY MADE HIM SELF ENEMY OF AWOLOWO OR ODUWA.EVERY IGBO MAN SEES OJUKWU AS OUR OWN GHANDIHI.@ELECTORAL COMMISSIONER SIR I WOULD LIKE TO APPEAL THAT YOU LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND SEE HOW IGBO'S CAN WILLINGLY ELECT AN EZE OF THEIR CHOICE NOT AN EZE THAT WILL BE IMPOSE TO THE IGBO'S BY NON IGBO'S.I WILL LIKE TO ASK YOU MR COMMISSIONER SIR IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GHANAIAN TO VOTE IN NIGERIA OR AN IGBO TO CAST A VOTE DURING OBA'S ELECTION OR A YERUBA'S TO VOTE IN OHANEZE NDIGBO.PLEASE LET US DO THINGS IN ORDERLY MANNER SO THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT LAUGH AT US AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
Okija juju, you are in a fantasy journey, I will make all the Igbo here to remenber all the insults,mockery and disgrace that you have brought to Igbos on Nld!! You will never survive here !!
I called you a DIRTY MAN because its only a dirty man that WILL VOMIT and SHOVE IT BACK IN HIS MOUTH!!

ONLYTRUTH IS MY CANDIDATE.
ANAEDO DI USO.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by 9jaIhail(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
HONORABLE COMMISSIONER SIR ONE THING I WILL LIKE US TO PUT INTO SERIOUS CONSIDERATION IS WHAT SENSES WILL IT MAKE AFTER IGBO PEOPLE HAD COME UP WITH THIS BRILLIANT IDEA THAT MODERATORS OF THIS SITE HAS APPLAUDED US AT THE END OF THE DAY WE START HAVING MISUNDERSTANDING WITHING OUR SELF OVER IMPOSED EZE.AGAIN WHAT SENSE WILL IT MAKE AFTER WASTING OUR TIME AND  ENERGY IN THIS VOTING EXCISES AT THE END OF THE DAY MAJORITY OF IGBO'S FEEL THAT NON IGBO NAIRALANDERS HAS IMPOSED EZE ON THEM AND DISRESPECT THE EZE. DON'T WE THINK THAT THOSE NON IGBO'S WHO VOTED WILL SIT BACK AND HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AT US,MAYBE THEY WILL TAGGED IT THAT IGBO'S ARE NOT UNITED IGBO'S DON'T LOVE THEM SELF ETC. HONORABLE COMMISSIONER SIR WE HAVE TO FIND THE BLACK GOAT AT DAY TIME NOT AT NIGHT FALL.I NEVER SEE IN IGBO LAND A HATER OF OJUKWU OR ENEMY OF BIAFRA CAUSE WELCOME AS A KING.THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TO LOOK CRITICALLY INTO THIS PRESSING ISSUE THAT MIGHT CAUSE DISUNITY AMONG THE PEOPLE OF NDIGBO.
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE IN ANY ASSOCIATION WHERE IGBO'S WILL DISPLAY ATTITUDES THAT WILL GIVE OUT SIDE PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO LABEL US AS DISUNITED GROUP OF PEOPLE,PLEASE LET WE THE YOUTH OF IGBO CHANGE THAT IMPRESSION PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HAVING ABOUT US,

THANKS.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

I FOR SEE THIS THIS COMING BEFORE I TRIED TO RAISED THE ISSUE.

NOW WITH THE EFFORT SEEING SO FAR ON OKIJA JUJU I AM CONVINCED HE IS IGBO BUT WITH HIS STANCES OVER OJUKWU AND BIAFRA THING I AM VERY SURE IGBO MEN OR WOMEN WILL NEVER HAVE TRUST ON ANY MAN THAT KICK AGAINST OJUKWU FOR WHATSOEVER REASONS LIKEWISE YERUBA'S WILL ACT THE SAME IF ANY BODY MADE HIM SELF ENEMY OF AWOLOWO OR ODUWA.EVERY IGBO MAN SEES OJUKWU AS OUR OWN GHANDIHI.@ELECTORAL COMMISSIONER SIR I WOULD LIKE TO APPEAL THAT YOU LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND SEE HOW IGBO'S CAN WILLINGLY ELECT AN EZE OF THEIR CHOICE NOT AN EZE THAT WILL BE IMPOSE TO THE IGBO'S BY NON IGBO'S.I WILL LIKE TO ASK YOU MR COMMISSIONER SIR IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GHANAIAN TO VOTE IN NIGERIA OR AN IGBO TO CAST A VOTE DURING OBA'S ELECTION OR A YERUBA'S TO VOTE IN OHANEZE NDIGBO.PLEASE LET US DO THINGS IN ORDERLY MANNER SO THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT LAUGH AT US AT THE END OF THE DAY.

hmmmm, this Okija_juju saga just wont go away.
At any rate, no one has been able to show me clearly that Okija_juju did not meet with the requirement for nomination.

1. Nominations by well known ethnic champions of rival ethnic groups will be discounted.

Was he nominated by Ethnic champions of other groups? Please show me.

2. Nomination by and of freshly registered posters will have to be seconded by a older poster without bias to rule 1 above.
Was he nominated by a recently registered (under age voters) poster? Show me

3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.

Has his ethnicity/loyalty (to Igbo) has been severally challenged by well know Igbo posters. Do you have link?

Those three rules are suppose to protect the process from being hijacked by fifth columnist. It is not the job of the the electoral commissioner to provide evidence against any contestant. It is the responsibility of the concerned people, and impartial observers.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by odumchi: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ndi ebanyi, oganivu anyi di n'aka inyi.

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

WHAT SENSE WILL IT MAKE AFTER WASTING OUR TIME AND  ENERGY IN THIS VOTING EXCISES AT THE END OF THE DAY MAJORITY OF IGBO'S FEEL THAT NON IGBO NAIRALANDERS HAS IMPOSED EZE ON THEM AND DISRESPECT THE EZE. DON'T WE THINK THAT THOSE NON IGBO'S WHO VOTED WILL SIT BACK AND HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AT US,MAYBE THEY WILL TAGGED IT THAT IGBO'S ARE NOT UNITED IGBO'S DON'T LOVE THEM SELF ETC.

interesting viewpoint.

hey, commish!

i move that the voting be open to igbos only. u can confirm that from their monikers. maybe you won't be able to do a poll, but instead they would have to vote by posting a message here.

if the motion carries, my 15% igbo blood likely won't be enough for me to cast a vote. that's all right though.

it's all in your hands, commish.  smiley

i'll be watching from a distance.

have a good election, y'all. cool
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
High_Chief:

PointB, I would like to inform you that the following people that nominated Okija Juju are not Igbo:

Cooger: He is not Igbo and if you check the first 2 or 3 pages of this thread where he asked the meaning of Eze Ndi Igbo before Alj_harem explained that to him. I am 100% sure he is not Igbo. I know him.

why can't some nigerians tape it shut for crying out loud? i don't know you from adam - stop claiming you know me!
so because you are not getting any votes you have now resorted to "pull him down" tactics for okija-juju?
you are a joker!

BABE: She is not Igbo too, she is Yoruba. I know her as well.

her mum is from imo state.
she's igbo!

On this note, you have to withdraw their nominations for Okija juju

not even arthur nzeribe can withdraw our nominations for okija.
he's led exemplary all these years. he's been a good igbo ambassador on this forum and his existence on nairaland pre-dates many of his rivals.

@OP I nominate "Onlytruth", he has those qualities in him to take us to greater heights.

Daalu!!!

what you should have done before resorting to hokum.
nominate who you want to nominate - but don't bring others down.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by 9jaIhail(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
PointB:

hmmmm, this Okija_juju saga just wont go away.
At any rate, no one has been able to show me clearly that Okija_juju did not meet with the requirement for nomination.

1. Nominations by well known ethnic champions of rival ethnic groups will be discounted.

Was he nominated by Ethnic champions of other groups? Please show me.

2. Nomination by and of freshly registered posters will have to be seconded by a older poster without bias to rule 1 above.
Was he nominated by a recently registered (under age voters) poster? Show me

3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.

Has his ethnicity/loyalty (to Igbo) has been severally challenged by well know Igbo posters. Do you have link?

Those three rules are suppose to protect the process from being hijacked by fifth columnist. It is not the job of the the electoral commissioner to provide evidence against any contestant. It is the responsibility of the concerned people, and impartial observers.

MR.COMMISSIONER HENCE 80% OF THE ORIGINAL IGBO'S WHO HIM IS GOING TO BE THEIR LEADER SAID NO I THINK THEIR SHOULD BE RESPECTED.I WILL LIKE TO SUGGEST THAT IGBOS ALONE SHOULD BE ALLOW TO DO THE POLL THATS IS MY STAND.IF THE ORIGINAL IGBO'S ENDORSE HIM WILLINGLY THEN I AM SURE THEIR WILL NO BE PROBLEM IN HIS RULING.MY BROTHERS I AM NOT AGAINST OKIJA JUJU BUT I AM ONLY TRYING TO MAKE SURE IGBO'S DID NOT GET BEATING UP WITH HARSH WORDS AND MOCKERY BY NON IGBOS' ANYWAY YOU GUYS CAN DO IT ANYHOW YOU WANT IT.
JUST A SUGGESTION

THANKS
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had no idea people take NL this seriously. My nomination na Okija-juju, dude na the real deal
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
NEWS FLASH!!!

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTORAL COMMISSIONER,

TO ALL CANDIDATES
AND GENERAL PUBLIC

EXTENSION OF NOMINATION AND PETITION FORMAT
Due to the need to give NAIRALAND Igbo far and wide the opportunity to be part of the epochal and momentous development, the electoral officer has decided to extend the nomination exercise by 10 hrs. This is necessary to ensure fair, credible, transparent and representative election. This painful decision was taken to meet the general aspiration, yearnings and in the overall interest of Nairalander in general, and Nairalander Igbos in particular.

Consequently, nominations will therefore close by 10.00 GMT.

The electoral commissioner will subsequently/concurrently review all petitions against all candidates before the final list is published.

Petitions should be clear and concise and petitioner should add link where possible.
Eg,

PETITION AGAINST THE NOMINATION OF POINTB

blah blah
blah blah

description
link1 (evidence)

description
link 2 (evidence)

etc

Final list will be publish after all petitions have been resolved. Other aspect and time table of the election remain as planned.

God bless Nairaland Igbos
God bless Nairalanders
God bless Nairaland
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by HighChief4(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
Igbo ndi nwe mmadu, ekene mu unu
It sweetens my heart that I am deemed capable to lead the great Ndigbo, its a blessing.
I will always defend my people and support the good cause of Ndigbo. Oku agunyelu nwata adighi anyunari ya
I hereby nominate myself to run for Eze Ndigbo Nairaland, commissioner(PointB) pls take note.
Before I flag off my campaign, pls let me present the elders with the kola nuts as omenani Ndigbo demands

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by HighChief4(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

why can't some nigerians tape it shut for crying out loud? i don't know you from adam - stop claiming you know me!
so because you are not getting any votes you have now resorted to "pull him down" tactics for okija-juju?
you are a joker!

her mum is from imo state.
she's igbo!

not even arthur nzeribe can withdraw our nominations for okija.
he's led exemplary all these years. he's been a good igbo ambassador on this forum and his existence on nairaland pre-dates many of his rivals.

what you should have done before resorting to hokum.
nominate who you want to nominate - but don't bring others down.

You can debunk my claims in so many other better ways. Dont bring in another fight here, we are not into do-or-die politics and stop taking things too serious and while you are at, enjoy the kola. Thanks
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
High_Chief:

You can debunk my claims in so many other better ways. Dont bring in another fight here, we are not into do-or-die politics and stop taking things too serious and while you are at, enjoy the kola. Thanks

don't bribe me - i don't want your kola.
i have 40 baskets of original kola in my backyard supplied by okija-juju himself.

PointB:

NEWS FLASH!!!

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTORAL COMMISSIONER,

TO ALL CANDIDATES
AND GENERAL PUBLIC

okija-juju has gained another vote from naijababe.
please, add to the poll!!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by HighChief4(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2011
I believe the kola has gone round and it got to everybody. Now, lets treat ourself to some sweet Igbo delicacies and fresh Palm wine. Daalu nu UmuIgbo

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2011
^^

high chief is trying to posion the elders.
na palm wine be dat or hydrochloric acid?
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by HighChief4(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^Fresh undiluted Palm wine for the elders. Enjoy yourself
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2011
I nominate Okija Juju

Igbo Kwenu
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2011
High Chief, we are not 20 naira and agege bread voters angry
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by odumchi: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2011
I'd like to drop this short write-up as a reminder to all those who will be participating in the voting. . .

This election, as trivial and jestful as it may seem carries significant importance to the Igbo people. I'd like to make it clear that whatever happens here will definately have a lasting impact on the way Ndiigbo are represented on this forum. Nairaland, being Nigeria's largest online community is often frequented by important personalities both in Nigeria and Africa and it continues to be a means in which the people of Nigeria, and the friends of Nigeria, express themselves and make their presence known. The Igbos, are a numerous group here on Nairaland and a representative chosen for Ndiigbo will have to be someone who is capable of representing us on the internet and in the world.

Such a person must be a carbon-copy of the ideals, viewpoints, thoughts, and values of the Igbo nation. Our leader, whomever it may be, should be someone we take pride in. It must be someone whose every action on this site brings pride and glory to the Igbo nation rather than embaraces or disgraces. It woulkd be a callamtity for a nation as bright, fruitful, and numerous as ours to select the wrong ambassador. In my idea, I am not asking for a perfect person, and so arent the Igbo. We fully acknowledge that every man has his flaws which are expressed differently, and it would be tragic for us to have to choose between the lesser of two evils. Therefore, the "Eze Ndigbo Nairaland" title is not something to be joked around with.

Godwillingly, these elections may produce a fresh, intelligent and refined person to be our "Eze". Such an Eze should be a miror image of our physical "Ezes". What I mean by this is that he or she should act in the manner that the Eze Nri, Obi of Onicha, Eze Aro, and all other sovereigns act. His word should be valued and respected and his or her presence should, like I previously stated, represent the presence of the en his Igbo nation.

Please forgive me if it seems that I am talking about the same things. I only wish for us, Ndiigbo, to select a candidate who will not fail us and who we will not regret appointing tomorrow. If such happens, our people will never be able to hold their heads high again. Also, there are some crucial pieces of information missing.
If someone is elected Eze, how long shall their tenure be?
What will his or her duty be?
What will be done in the worst case scenario?

With this in mind, I hail the Igbo nation and I also commend those who will be participating in the voting. Hopefully, we will be able to select someone worthy to be ou representative to the world. Lastly, I present myself, not as the perfect candidate but as an honest candidate. I did not write this to secure votes for myself but to provide food for thought to all those who will be nominating and voting. However, I am actively running and I present myself as a candidate.

Whatever happens, I wish Ndiigbo good luck and wish to remind you all that our image is in your hands.

-Odumchi.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by dayokanu(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=28pt]I was sponsored by Onlytruth - ALI KONDUGA[/size]

Notorious Boko _haramist has come out on national TV to claim that he was sponsored by onlytruth.

The SS has hereby invited Mr Onlytruth to their "headcutters" for kweshioning
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 06, 2011
^ grin grin grin grin grin grin Na wetin he do u, why u wan make lose now?
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2011
dayokanu:

[size=28pt]I was sponsored by Onlytruth - ALI KONDUGA[/size]

Notorious Boko _haramist has come out on national TV to claim that he was sponsored by onlytruth.

The SS has hereby invited Mr Onlytruth to their "headcutters" for kweshioning

this is "mr. onlytruth" after hearing the news:

[img]http:///gallery/d/187562-1/Distraught_fan.gif[/img]
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2011
My fellow Igbos, we must let the name of our great race to be dragged into poo because of one insecure and unserious fool called OKIJA JUJU!! Eve I will vote for CHINENYEN NGWA million times before I look to his side. He never showed solidarity with the Igbos and is always making mockery of us here. He doesnt deserve to be in our midst talk more of being nominated for EZEIGBO. This is the height of his MOCKERY!! Remove that ediots name from that list because he will not speak for me. Beside, I didnt even know if he is Igbo or not because he is always making mockery of OUR GREAT RACE!!
I cant believe FREECOCOA wey I secretly admire nominated that fool!!
The two other ppl that nominated him has no interest of the Igbos at heart.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by dayokanu(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=28pt] Okija Juju might be consensus candidate[/size] -Saharareporters

7 Candidates might endorse him in the coming hours

Intensive consultations are going on with candidates like

Crayola, Ezeagu ,Eziogu ,Obiagu ,Relax101 ,Udezue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria 5 Best Governors Since The 4th Republic (1999-till Date) / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President / Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.