Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? (23384 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2011
My fellow Igbos we must not let our fathers name to be dragged into shiit by Okija juju and his Yoruba friends!! For somebody who constantly mock,embarass and never contributed to our pride,name and progress its sad for him to come here and try to use his tribalistic yoruba friends to gain nomination!!
@pointb, DAYOKANO is an undisputed yoruba tribalist who hate the Igbos with passion and made it known how much he hate us by mocking the INNOCENT,DEFENCELESS AND HELPLESS WOMEN AND CHILDREN of BIAFRA who were massacred during the war!! With this fact I know you must disqualify his vote.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ejine(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2011
Just like I posted on Jarus' thread, I nominate OnlyTruth. Simple and short.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ejine(m): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2011
Okija_juju's Blood Oath With The Ogboni Fraternity - Nigerian Horn 

Information reaching Nigerian Horn is that the questionably (un)popular Okija_juju is indeed a member of the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity. This was learnt from a reliable source, pleading anonymity, who had more than enough to tell.
"Can you believe this man has no regards for human life? I have worked under him in the previous years, and I can tell you that he is a member of the cult; and I shall employ everything within reach to put an end to this menace. Don't tell him I said so please!" begged the source.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by aribisala0(m): 1:35am On Dec 06, 2011
one thing is for sure who ever is installed must be approved by LAGOS
Eko o ni baje
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Obiagu1(m): 1:46am On Dec 06, 2011
Okija_Juju is not Igbo.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Obiagu1(m): 1:49am On Dec 06, 2011
Chai! na only one counted and one uncounted vote i come get?

Wetin! lol
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ejine(m): 1:52am On Dec 06, 2011
Ndokwa-Born Elder Expresses Fears Over Ballot Box Snatching - Nigerian Horn

An Ndokwa elder of the Ndiigbo 'South-South Branch Office' of Delta State, Chief Ejiné Egoagwughiagwu 'Ichie Onye Ego N'achu Oso', has called on the Alaigbo electoral commissioner, Point Bialelechukwu, to be vigilant at all times, in order to ensure a free and fair election completely devoid of ballot snatching by unscrupulous characters as well as ballot stuffing in support of a certain candidate who is currently backed by a band of aluta singing rascals. This he made known in his recent interview with Nigerian Horn.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:57am On Dec 06, 2011
Obiagu1:

Okija_Juju is not Igbo.
[/quote

POINTB, take note please,I knew that hater cannot be Igbo,he just came here to mock us!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Relax101(m): 1:59am On Dec 06, 2011
dayokanu:

[size=28pt]I was sponsored by Onlytruth - ALI KONDUGA[/size]

Notorious Boko _haramist has come out on national TV to claim that he was sponsored by onlytruth.

The SS has hereby invited Mr Onlytruth to their "headcutters" for kweshioning

dayokanu:

[size=28pt] Okija Juju might be consensus candidate[/size] -Saharareporters

7 Candidates might endorse him in the coming hours

Intensive consultations are going on with candidates like

Crayola, Ezeagu ,Eziogu ,Obiagu ,Relax101 ,Udezue

Lol,
This na wetin Abuja wan do for Anambra through the UBA brothers.
We say no to Abuja or Lagos interfering in Eastern Matters.
Una go soon bring thugs to come kidnap one of the aspirants.

Ejiné:

Okija_juju's Blood Oath With The Ogboni Fraternity - Nigerian Horn 

Information reaching Nigerian Horn is that the questionably (un)popular Okija_juju is indeed a member of the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity. This was learnt from a reliable source, pleading anonymity, who had more than enough to tell.
"Can you believe this man has no regards for human life? I have worked under him in the previous years, and I can tell you that he is a member of the cult; and I shall employ everything within reach to put an end to this menace. Don't tell him I said so please!" begged the source.

Ejiné:

Ndokwa-Born Elder Expresses Fears Over Ballot Box Snatching - Nigerian Horn

An Ndokwa elder of the Ndiigbo 'South-South Branch Office' of Delta State, Chief Ejiné Egoagwughiagwu 'Ichie Onye Ego N'achu Oso', has called on the Alaigbo electoral commissioner, Point Bialelechukwu, to be vigilant at all times, in order to ensure a free and fair election completely devoid of ballot snatching by unscrupulous characters as well as ballot stuffing in support of a certain candidate who is currently backed by a band of aluta singing rascals. This he made known in his recent interview with Nigerian Horn.

Hahahahaha,

But seriously why is no one nominating Ezeagu. The guy dey represent wella.
Na recently I know say na Ika boy self.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Relax101(m): 2:04am On Dec 06, 2011
Breaking News

Onlytruth KidNapped----------------------------------------------huhuonline

Okija juju is suspect. He's been interrogated by the Uwani police station.
The Enugu state Police pro, Mr Roadblock Settlement says the Nigerian Police force is/are on top of the situation.

More details coming shortly!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Kc3000: 2:30am On Dec 06, 2011
Later in the day. . . .

In a swift response, the youths of Ngwa land have vowed to make nairaland ungovernable for any one if anything happens to Onlytruth. According to their spokesman, Comrade Okezie, the forces of darkness that have held sway in the land for so long, would have finally bitten more than they can chew if a hair is found missing on Onlytruth. "We shall invade that shrine in Okija and erase it from the face of the planet. Their juju would not save them this time around" declared Okezie, as the restless youth filled the air with chants of ' Iwe na ewe anyi , Iwe, '
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ojiofor: 2:31am On Dec 06, 2011
OKIJA what as eze ndigbo?TUFIAKWA! am out.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Relax101(m): 2:39am On Dec 06, 2011
Okija juju boys are not smiling!

See them.
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMpEtotJxY[/flash]
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Relax101(m): 2:47am On Dec 06, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiUWtMlnTZY[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS-NKGqMQ9I[/flash]

Okija juju be extremely careful!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Relax101(m): 2:51am On Dec 06, 2011
Even if you run go anywhere for obodo oyinbo, we will find you okija juju.
We no dey joke o!
Be warned!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtFTSf0IEME[/flash]
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ejine(m): 2:52am On Dec 06, 2011
@Relax101 - Ezeagu is an Ika son? That's completely new to me! And all along, I though he was an Aro. I must've mistaken him for EzeUche's alternative handle (after a ban or something).

Anyway, didn't know he was running. Haven't seen that deep into the thread.
Too many candidates though. Some of them should agree and join forces IMHO.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by jmaine: 2:56am On Dec 06, 2011
Wonderful and hilarious thread . . .See deft campaigning grin . . . .
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Relax101(m): 2:58am On Dec 06, 2011
Ejiné:

@Relax101 - Ezeagu is an Ika son? That's completely new to me! And all along, I though he was an Aro. I must've mistaken him for EzeUche's alternative handle (after a ban or something).

Anyway, didn't know he was running. Haven't seen that deep into the thread.
Too many candidates though. Some of them should agree and join forces IMHO.

Yes, Ezeagu is a proud IKA son. So i heard from Ime Obi.
Chyz is an UKWANI son too.
EzeUche and Ezeagu are different people.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by r231(m): 3:06am On Dec 06, 2011
Loading. . . . .
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by ChinenyeN(m): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2011
Kc3000:

Later in the day. . . .

In a swift response, the youths of Ngwa land have vowed to make nairaland ungovernable for any one if anything happens to Onlytruth. According to their spokesman, Comrade Okezie, the forces of darkness that have held sway in the land for so long, would have finally bitten more than they can chew if a hair is found missing on Onlytruth. "We shall invade that shrine in Okija and erase it from the face of the planet. Their juju would not save them this time around" declared Okezie, as the restless youth filled the air with chants of ' Iwe na ewe anyi , Iwe, '
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2011
mr commishuna. .
Pleas note,

let all users dat registered a nairaland account from day 1 of dis thread be un-eligible to vote.

Reason: many politicians hav started opening decoy accts.
2. New comers dont know dis candidates wel, so lets take dem as to b under 18.

Nairaland poll shouldnt be used, as we can not filter non igbos, so we should vote on a thread. And dat would make it easier to chek every voters profile and knw if dey are under 18(decoys or new members).
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Otunne1: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2011
okija juju for what?, this guy despise anything igbo, especially owelle rochas okorocha. Okija juju is not igbo, but might ve spent
some time in igboland. @topic, i would ve gone for abagworo,(that guy is honest), but lemme stick to onlytruth, since he has better prospect. @umuigbo in nl please reject external interferance by rejecting okija juju. Lets not split our votes, lets support onlytruth.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2011
My Fellow Ndi Igbo

This election process has brought out the best and worst in us. The whole Idea of this election is not to divide but rather to find a common voice that would carry the voice of the Igbo people to the nooks and crannies of the earth.
I hereby wish to call on the opposition to stop spreading lies about my person. The character assasination of my person will not be tolorated. I am tired of having a reputation I have strived hard to build over the years dragged through the mud. I am tired of the various threat calls and emails from agents of Onlytruth and Dede1. My safety and that of my family is now being threatened. Just Last night, Ezeuche sent Bakassi Boys to my house to harass me. I shall no longer stand for this. If I get one more threat to my person, I shall not hesitate to return fire for fire.

I do hereby call on the media houses, Journalists, Umunna's, Nwa Adas, Nwafors, Ohaneze and all other Igbo interest groups to provide a platform for all the nominees/Candidates to have a debate/read their manifestos to the general Igbo public and the world at large. I am a seasoned Politician, a man of the people and above all a proud Igbo man.

I hope that this platform would be provided in due course so we can see the wolfs camouflaged as sheeps amongst us. I call on every son and Daughter of Igbo land to join hands with me and take away the destiny of our people from the claws of Hoodlums, rascals and Charlatants.

Long Live Nri, Long Live Anambra State, Long Live the Old Eastern Region, Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

PROGRESS 2012. . In Okija_JujuTM we trust. .

Ichie Ogbuefi Nnayelu Ugo 1 of Nri

Alusi Okija.

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2011
coogar:

this is "mr. onlytruth" after hearing the news:

[img]http:///gallery/d/187562-1/Distraught_fan.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laff wan tear my belle for office o grin grin
These nna people no go kill me o grin grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2011
BRIEF STATEMENT ON THE ELECTION
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTION COMMISSIONER

The recent overnight attack of the office and home of the Electoral Commissioner, by element of some political candidates and fifth columnist is unfortunate. Fortunately though, combine team of Mobile Police and Soldiers deployed at various offices and home of electoral officers were able to twart this dastard attack by the insidious force.

The report by some unpopular anti-people Sahel Reporter that the election has been postponed due to the kidnap of one of the front runners is a fabrication of idle and desperate minds. All candidate and general should kindly disregard the publication.

The honorable commissioner is hale and hearty and there is no Eze candidate in custody of any brigands.

The election will proceed as planned.

Further details will be available shortly.

Thank you all.

ELECTION COMMISSIONER
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2011
Vote for Leadership you can depend on. . . . .

Vote for Progress 2012

Vote for Alusi OkijaTM

Vote OKIJA_JUJUTM for Eze Ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland.

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2011
Onlytruth Linked to Bakassi Boys and Boko Haram. . . . shocked

Is this who we want to lead the Igbo People?!

Vote against Terrorism in Igboland. . .

Vote Progress 2012

Vote Okija_JUJUTM for Eze Ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland.

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by xtianh(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2011
@ mr commissioner i think the nomination has officially closed going by ur extension period which is by ten hours. So wht next we are waiting for ur press briefing
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^^

Thank you.

There will be a press conference by 10.00 GMT to release the final list of candidates.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2011
Progress 2012

The brick which the Electoral Commisioner rejected, is now the Chief Corner Stone.

Vote OKIJA_JUJUTM for EZE NDI IGBO 1 of Nairaland 2012.

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by xtianh(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2011
@ mr commission i guess its not 10 GMT Yet in ur area
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2011
Breaking News!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask / DSS Charges Ex-NSA Dasuki To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.