Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? (1901 Views)

Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
In the biblical era, women saw men with herds of sheep, cattle, goats, acres of land and a large polygamous family as real men. When the greeks were world power, warriors who came back alive from winning a war, with blood stains all over their helmet and shield were seen as real men. When they spoke in public about how they slaughtered thousands, they appear god-like to women. Men like Hercules and co were the order of the day then. As time went by, such became a thing of the past cos the laziest of all men these days can killed millions with just the dumping of a bomb. I'll like fellow nairalanders to pls explain to me what a real man is so that I'll know whether am on track or far from it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by softandsweet(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
A "real man" is the what we young people call old-fashioned. Chivalry is not dead! A real man has manners, is polite, and considerate. He is honest and open and true to himself. He has respect for his family and honour his parents. He is disciplined and doesnt reign abuses on others. He shows respect to people irrespective of their social standings. He will fight for and defend the people that he loves. A hard-worker. He is not spiteful. He respects women and shows appreciation for all of his blessings. A real man is the provider of the family. He is strong, physically and mentally, and is never too proud to exhibit strong emotion. Once committed, he is faithful to only her. He does not go against his set principles. A real man is someone who doesnt need to do wrong things just to follow the crowd or have worrying addictions He holds his own and set his boundaries. He is a good model for his family. He doesnt indulge foolishly in the trivial things of life He keeps his home in order.
A real man may not have all the traits listed above because he knows he is not perfect but wouldn't give up to strive to work towards perfection. A real man is really hard to find.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by eph12(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
In this modern day a real man is one who can pay bills comfortable

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by mstik(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
A man that I can see, and is not imaginary grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Any man wey sabi bleep well. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
God created me a MAN , why would I now want to be a REAL MAN? Was I FAKE before? I think a real man is a creation of modern day girls just to suit their carefree ways. A real man is what you might call a puppet.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by softandsweet(f): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: God created me a MAN , why would I now want to be a REAL MAN? Was I FAKE before? I think a real man is a creation of modern day girls just to suit their carefree ways. A real man is what you might call a puppet.
Well you could be right. God created a man and a woman. But dont forget that when he did that, he gave us some instructions. The Bible has it inscribed in all clarity. What they should do as a man, as a head of the family as a husband and even how we should treat our parents, our wives and our neighbours' . Its not far fetched Some men were created physiologically male and women were created that way for a reason. Now there are same gender marriages where men who were created "real men" by Go choose to be women, and likewise women.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
softandsweet:
Well you could be right. God created a man and a woman. But dont forget that when he did that, he gave us some instructions. There Bible has it inscribed in all clarity. What they should do as a man, as a head of the family as a husband and even how we should treat our parents, our wives and our neighbours' . Its not far fetched
how well are you ladies of today adhering to the biblical doctrine that says you should be submissive?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by softandsweet(f): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: how well are you ladies of today adhering to the biblical doctrine that says you should be submissive?
Well when there's a topic of "whats the definition of a real woman" I guess there will be comments on that. A definition of a real man or woman will vary between individuals. Its not every gender specific issue that should deviate to feminism or weaknesses in the opposite gender. The Original Poster is a man so he may need it to work towards perfection. That being said, real men and women should work towards being real, provided they know and understand what it means to be real.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
softandsweet:
Well when there's a topic of "whats the definition of a real woman" I guess there will be comments on that. A definition of a real man or woman will vary between individuals. Its not every gender specific issue that should deviate to feminism or weaknesses in the opposite gender. The Original Poster is a man so he may need it to work towards perfection. That being said, real men and women should work towards being real, provided they know and understand what it means to be real.
you act all nice and emotional to a lady and next thing she does is turn you to a mugu. I'll say everyman should just be himself, when the time comes he'll find that one that matches his behaviour. Real man died a long time ago. Guess who killed him?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by achinaboy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alleluia: Any man wey sabi bleep well. lipsrsealed
i think u need dauda in ur life
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alleluia: Any man wey sabi bleep well. lipsrsealed
and if an aboki man with good bulala come your way now, you'll say he's not educated, he's not this and that.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
achinaboy:
i think u need dauda in ur life

wats dauda?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: and if an aboki man with good bulala come your way now, you'll say he's not educated, he's not this and that.

u dnt av to take anytin u c on internet criouz.

And, wen doz having big bulala or wat translate to being gud on bed. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by achinaboy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alleluia:

wats dauda?
dauda the sexy guy
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
When I see one I will let you know.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by GoodFaith: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
softandsweet: A "real man" is the what we young people call old-fashioned. Chivalry is not dead! A real man has manners, is polite, and considerate. He is honest and open and true to himself. He has respect for his family and honour his parents. He is disciplined and doesnt reign abuses on others. He shows respect to people irrespective of their social standings. He will fight for and defend the people that he loves. A hard-worker. He is not spiteful. He respects women and shows appreciation for all of his blessings. A real man is the provider of the family. He is strong, physically and mentally, and is never too proud to exhibit strong emotion. Once committed, he is faithful to only her. He does not go against his set principles. A real man is someone who doesnt need to do wrong things just to follow the crowd or have worrying addictions He holds his own and set his boundaries. He is a good model for his family. He doesnt indulge foolishly in the trivial things of life He keeps his home in order.
A real man may not have all the traits listed above because he knows he is not perfect but wouldn't give up to strive to work towards perfection. A real man is really hard to find.
Please
Tell us about a "real woman"

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alleluia:

u dnt av to take anytin u c on internet criouz.

And, wen doz having big bulala or wat translate to being gud on bed. lipsrsealed
I said GOOD bulala, not big bulala. So it means he's definitely good in bed.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: I said GOOD bulala, not big bulala. So it means he's definitely good in bed.

ok. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
A real man is a responsible man
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by hannesy(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
A man who keeps wooing his lady even after getting her
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Are u serious,i think its childish
hannesy: A man who keeps wooing his lady even after getting her
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by hannesy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Unibenstudent: Are u serious,i think its childish
u dnt get it do u?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by jennylove7575(f): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
A man weh be confirmed ATM and knows how to comb my eden..simple.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Estimable(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
jennylove7575: A man weh be confirmed ATM and knows how to comb my eden..simple.
Baddddd girl....... LOo°˚˚˚°ol!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Liability(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
if you can take care of my needs and satisfy me with sex then you a real man to me.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Orikinla(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
The man who can pay his bills from his decent occupation, who can take good care of his family and is a patriotic citizen of his country.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by jennylove7575(f): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Estimable:
Baddddd girl....... LOo°˚˚˚°ol!
shocked its good to be honest. I no dey form
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Teespice(f): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite ooooooo

where are you?

come and give us the definition of a real man since you know what it entails

tongue
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Teespice: Sagamite ooooooo

where are you?

come and give us the definition of a real man since you know what it entails

tongue

Moo mbo (I dey come).

On person-bashing duty.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by killercute16(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
A REAL MAN is that man who is GOD fearing,ambitious,courageous,appreciative,faithful,understanding,non-abusive,hardworking,kind,and of little pride...#my humble opinion#

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Teespice(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Moo mbo (I dey come).

On person-bashing duty.

me see I dey wait

no waste time eh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? / Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.