Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. (20897 Views)

Ladies, If He Loves You But Doesn't Want Marriage, Would You Stay Anyway? / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court / Please Help I Dont Love My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by pato405(m): 2:21am On Dec 28, 2011
@OP: Don't mind critics who believe money can buy happiness. if you no longer luv her, simply call the relationship off. you owe her no applogies for being rude, not luving your relations or for whatever reason. come to think of it, even married couples split up (divorce) let alone dating couples. it's your lyf and you'v got no spare anywhere, else you'ld have moved on with her and probably married your 'true luv' with your miserable spare lyf.

but wait a minute, did I hear you say 6yrs? do you mean 6 whopping years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

your brain must be less than that of a housefly if it took you 6 good years to detect simple faults you cant tolerate in a lady.  just imagine yourself studying a 6yr course (e.g medicine) and being told after final year (600Level) that the Univ just discovered you were not actually a bonafide student of the institution and thus, deserve no certificate. haaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. meaning? going back to JAMB hall naaaa I'm sure you'l go ahead and practice as a quack or a med doc without paper certificate if your attempt at suicide fails grin grin grin grin.

guy, piece of advice for you anyway, simply go get yourself a nice looking three piece suit and a good pair of shoes. also get the lady a befitting wedding gown (you'll obviously know her seize having been with her for over 6yrs if your diminutive brains will be of any help). then send invitation via e-mails (if your miserable and poverty stricken Bottom-hol cannot afford IV cards) to ALL NLanders who have graced this your meaningless page. first start with an appology and politely let them know you have amicably resolved the issue with your GF in question. conduct the weeding in yur little capacity. I'm sure the lady will be willing to sponsor the wedding (afteral she has been the pay-master in this relationship). then you both should just go ahead and manage yourselves as you have been doing for the last 6yrs.

do so quietly and close this thread. plead with Seun and other MOD's to delete this thread o! lest you smear the rest of us with this scandal cool
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by austey(m): 3:51am On Dec 29, 2011
I would advise you apply curtsy in your dealing,don't just discard away like that.in as much as i do not subscribe to that fact that you must marry someone out pity,because the end can be very disastrous.

Try to let know her know so that you don't keep her hanging off balanced,but apply commonsense.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Tsiya(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
This guy is liar.

Where is he?

you guys are wasting ur valuable arguement time recking your brain for a fake story.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by olisavicto(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2012
My friend, you sound pathetic. How could you allow her to waste a whole 6 years with you when you know you don't have any feelings for her. I will not advise you to marry her base on emotion because you can only make both your lives miserable. Just find a way to relay your message to her, but i want to let you know that she will not take it kindly with you, but all the same just do it, so that the pain can subside fast. I wish you the best of luck.

victor 0fuasia(www.blissfulunion..com
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by kolexy(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2012
Elizadath: I made an attempt to pay her some money and she refused. The next thing she told me was ;'' if you love your self, dont try to go away from me cos you are going to die.'' i guess somebody is feeding her abt my intention. Her problem is dat she's too authoritative and she doesn't like my mum. Am really afraid. I dont want to die.

But, youu don't deserve to live. Did you just discvover you do not love her?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
debosky: Women just don't get it. . . .if the man is already seeking to back out before even marrying the woman, do you think he will change if he marries her?

Let's even assume he has 'chopped' her money - is losing some money not better than marrying someone who is clearly not interested in marrying you or is it better to bear 'Mrs' at all costs? undecided

Sad situation for the girl, but ultimately better for her
You spoke my mind
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by 1920MaMa: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
d reason y i will continue to drum it, ladies, stop spending your hard earned money on any man that is not your husband. if you must do it, then don't expect anything in return. that way, everybody goes home happy!

1 Like

Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by clip: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2012
My brother 6years is a long year for a lady to date a man while discarding other suitors.
6years of investement must give good ROI( return on investment)
Marry her their is no lady that is perfect. You begin to look for good side of her life,before you know it you will love her than ever.
You don't love her again because you always see the bad things she has done
IF SHE IS GOOD FOR YOU TO DATE FOR 6YEARS, SHE IS GOOD TO BE YOUR WIFE.
Tel your mother,the good qualities she has. Convince your mother,she too will like her
Every body will be happy. You will then together raise a happy home
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by marvelousabah(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
obowunmi: OP: you certainly can't marry someone you don't love soooo, find a way to just vamoos from her life, Or better yet, keep wasting her time and hopefully she will get the message when she turns 40.

Can you get your dear love pregnant ?
u are mad,y didn't he tel ha frm d beginin dat he dnt lov ha,afta 6solid yrs of ha investin on him whch shows dat she is d perfect woman for him becs she did it all for luv whch d guy doesn't aknwledge becs he is a cheat,nw he wnts out bt i tel u brd if u dare disappoint dat enocent gal dat wil b ur downfall becs if she places any curse on u it wont tak 1hour befor it starts huntin u.pls i beg u brd sincerly frm my heart dnt disappoint dat gal.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by ukchy: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2013
obowunmi: OP: you certainly can't marry someone you don't love soooo, find a way to just vamoos from her life, Or better yet, keep wasting her time and hopefully she will get the message when she turns 40.

Can you get your dear love pregnant ?

Hope you know that karma exist....You reap what you sow in your youth in old age..We have to be careful in life
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by claremont(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2013
@OP: She invested in you out of her own FREE WILL. You did not sign a contract with her for marriage based on her investments in you. She took a calculated risk in you which did not pay off. She should lick her wounds and be mature enough to accept that her investment has failed.

As for you, you haven't done anything wrong. A failed relationship is by far better than a failed marriage. You have made a perfectly rational decision to marry someone you are compatible with rather than marrying someone out of pity. Nothing do you my guy!
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Monicasque(f): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
So what did u finaly do op? Its been over 3 years nw, wat has happened? Did u marry her or u married the other one? What happend after the wedding? Give us feedback nah
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by johnwell(m): 1:42am On Feb 02, 2016
ifyalways:
She invested in you while you were busy investing in small girls outside.

She has sowed so therefore she must reap. . .from the same vineyard.

May Amadioha punish anyone who thinks otherwise.

I feel you no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / How Would You React To This Video As A Father / Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.