Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. (20732 Views)

Ladies, If He Loves You But Doesn't Want Marriage, Would You Stay Anyway? / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court / Please Help I Dont Love My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by obowunmi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
He doesn't like her anymore, what should he do ? Marry her by force and get divorced ? Marry her by force and keep his true love on the side ? How does he resolve his issue ?

He doesn't want to marry her, because he doesn't like her anymore, so what should he do ?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
No one can help him. No advise on NLD can help this dude. He has to deal with it himself. He needs to go and resolve issues with the woman and if she still no gree, then na him cross to carry cool
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by ifyalways(f): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Ify, you sound like a wicked woman ,  abeg free the guy jooor!

what do you mean by he "must fulfill the end of his bargain" Did he force the woman to invest in hiim ?
LMAO

He chose to dine with the devil and with a short spoon. . I have no pity for him.He deserves whatever he gets from the lady.

Lesson for women who are good at "investing" lol. Perharps they should involve their lawyers before they start rolling out the cash.No amount of money can buy true love and affection which i believe the OP never had for the babe.
Timaya was fighting Empress the other day for the car he invested in her when the going was good.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
//
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by jaybee3(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
If you don't love her then please let her go. Let her go and meet someone that deserves her.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Afam4eva(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
You don't love her but you were busy choping her money. Doesn't that make you a scammer? This marriage na by force. Whether you like it or not, it must happen.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
afam4eva:

You don't love her but you were busy choping her money. Doesn't that make you a scammer? This marriage na by force. Whether you like it or not, it must happen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by obowunmi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
LoL tongue tongue
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
@OP
Marry her or go to jail for 419
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by otokx(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
There must be more to this
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
@poster she is here reading the messages
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by teskyg: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
Abeg, free her jare, DONT MARRY OUT OF PITY, U WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO,
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Afam4eva(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
teskyg:

Abeg, free her jare, DONT MARRY OUT OF PITY, U WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO,

He will also regret scamming her. I've sent this page to EFCC.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^^^^Hahahahahahahahahaha abeg leave me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by 27naira(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Poster, ntoooo!

you don enter hot okoro soup!  grin grin you never jam
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
She invested into your life.
You never loved her and yet accepted all the investment?
Men like you made other men looks bad
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by teskyg: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
Na only EFFC?Make you take ma go FBI, If the reverse was the story, u will called the guy Maga,
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
teskyg:

Na only EFFC?Make you take ma go FBI, If the reverse was the story, u will called the guy Maga,

Even if the reverse is the case, it's still a criminal act whch is punishable under section ?? i dey come abeg.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by zxtos: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hmmmm, after all these years! Wonder where she's gonna start from now?

embarassed
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by unclebros: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ OP

You are a wicked Fella, you knew in your heart you that you were not ready to marry her and yet you wasted 6yrs of her time. Dont give me the stupid story that she didn't let you go? You ought to be a man and tell her to her face 6 years ago. But you were busy enjoying both her money and who knows maybe her body too.

Now you have the effrontery to come up here and post this? I don't know what to say anymore. Tell me? what do you want us to tell you?
Pat you on the back and say heeya, pele, right? You got it all wrong, if the girl is my sister, believe me I wouldn't know what do do with you.

I pray for the lady in question, that God will heal her and give her strength to move on and as for you, I leave you to your conscience (if you have any)
Shalom
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by obowunmi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
teskyg:

If the reverse was the story, u will called the guy Maga,

If a woman did this to a man, I wonder what the responses will be ?

1 Like

Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by elampiro(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
What is so wrong that you cannot love her and marry her? What do you use to tell her? What mutual understanding on marriage have you both shared all these years? It sounds too late to dump her now. You will ruin her. Try and have talk with her privately and hear what she thinks. If you really have to go, it has to be with her fiat. That's the only way out.
This is the woman that can be there for you come sun or rain. Look before you leap and know that it is not greener at the other side. Wish both of you good luck in this matter
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Since you av gotten another to love, kindly refund all her monies + her time in hard currency if you won't marry her!

if you don't have the money to repay her then marry ha!!!
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Maximip(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
where the bleep is sexkillz ? he should come and explain to her how she should give without expecting anything in return grin

Now all these hungrt stingy selfish babes think she has been cheated. @ladies. Your own is waiting for you

@poster, you better run for your life before she kills you for real. I dont want to read another love crime story.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by zenus(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
This issue happen alot to both Parties.
Now all the ladies in the house will blame this my guy.

What about those guys that offer all what they got to a lady.
Some even send them to school and at the end one excuse or the other
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by texazzpete(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
All these silly women on NL do not realize that it is far worse punishment for her if he goes ahead to marry her when he doesn't love her.

I can't understand this logic. You think the woman is the victim here yet you're keen on her being further trapped in a loveless marriage?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by DAY12(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
You guyz never stop to amaze me on NL.  cheesy
@OP, Never marry out of guilt or pity! Its very wrong to choose someone with whom you don't feel emotionally safe with. Yeah, you afraid of her angry
You need to come out and explain your feelings to her, I'm sure she won't kill you.  wink believe in what ever you worship!
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Afam4eva(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
texazzpete:

All these silly women on NL do not realize that it is far worse punishment for her if he goes ahead to marry her when he doesn't love her.

I can't understand this logic. You think the woman is the victim here yet you're keen on her being further trapped in a loveless marriage?

The woman does not care whether he loves her or not she just wants to get married to the scammer. How come the guy loves the woman's money but not the woman. No be double standard be that?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by jaybee3(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
texazzpete:

Exactly my point
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Afam4eva(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
DAY11.:

You guyz never stop to amaze me on NL.  cheesy
@OP, Never marry out of guilt or pity! Its very wrong to choose someone with whom you don't feel emotionally safe with. Yeah, you afraid of her angry
You need to come out and explain your feelings to her, I'm sure she won't kill you.  wink believe in what ever you worship!

God punish satan. he must marry her and you must be his best man o that day. So, you're his partner in crime abi? una plan no go work. What Chineke and ego has joined together no ekwensu shall put asunder.

1 Like

Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by teskyg: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
Am sure the poster rendered some services to the lady during the relationship, Her cash was batter for the service, She paid for the sex and hanging around with a fine boy, e.t.c.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by kalmebad(f): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ IFYalways i cant agree less with you,as well some other people i cant start mentioning their names

@Poster, did u in anyway in this 6years of your courtship made it known to her that this friendship can never be alter-bound?? only then you will be free from  God judgement but if you did not and only realizing now after 6years of her investment,for all it may have taken both body and otherwise, you will for sure reap that which you have sown.

I Know a guy,he has this girl, nice girl, fine guy, but he knew he is not ready for marriage now,based on hard economy, he avoids sleeping with this girl and would always remind her never to wait for him should she have any suitor coming for her, it always upset the girl and she would complain,  am sure someday she will be grateful for that and hence the guy started avoiding her,not based on fact that if things were right he wouldn't marry her but since things aren't, he opted for what he thought was right for them, Now that is what i call conscience and fear of God, how many of you guys will go this far?? knowing the truth from the onset.

God will judge you all who subscribe to this evil and wicked act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) / Is There Anything Wrong With Bein A House Husband / How To Find Your Future Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.