Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. (20731 Views)

Ladies, If He Loves You But Doesn't Want Marriage, Would You Stay Anyway? / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court / Please Help I Dont Love My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
@OP: if it were to be my sista, blv I'd route the whole thugs street and national union and wasted frat boiz @ you - gba! Its just so mean and heartless of you to want to quit after benefiting (materially, sexually etc) for 6 years? Shey Oloshi nie ni?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Chiori(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
Elizadath, go buy a coffin and pay for the expenses for your funeral; she will kill you. Bye. After all, no be me send you.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by quin9(f): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
Guy am sorry 4 u coz if u don't marry her u'll actually die or remain bedridden d rest of u life,galz go any extent 2 av or keep wat they want,it took u 6yrz 2 realise u didn't love her?u're jus an Ojukokoro!u think pay off is so easy abi?she shld take money nd 4get u rite?Ode!is d money her problem?how many women spend on men if not 4 love?u don't even av an excuse,I knw a guy who's been bedridden 4 abt 10yrz now all coz he didn't marry a gal he promised 2,hez been evrywhere wit no solution nd funny enuf he doesn't suffer pains jus can't stand 4 2mins let alone walk,even doctors can't do nafin abt d situation.Don't pray u get there!
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by ppstats: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Tell her you've an incurable,contagious disease. If that doesn't work,commit suicide. It works all the time.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by 677ano(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
@OP

What kind of help are you seeking on NL? were you sleeping in the last six years?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by queensmith: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
ur a monkey! i didnt even read the story just the title! u ingrate! u better love and marry her until shes tired of u! monkey!
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by passyjango(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
It is not okay to marry someone you do not love. However, how am I sure you even know what love is? So, you better check your head properly and decide what you really want. What were you thinking when you were making her believe you were serious about her?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by speak2me: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
me i dnt understand u guys again oooo,

So what yaa'll are saying now is that despite all this guy as said he MUST marry the lady,

Lets put aside what evr she must have done and answer this question?
How can the lady enjoy the marriage if the guy does not or dont u think the sadness / happiness of the guy would rub off on the lady after they settle down
thats my two cents, chikeeena
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by ak4God(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
Having read your story, Its seems you are more or less a Player, You knew it all this while that you never loved her,but you kept on waisting her time.So now you want to give her heart break!!Mean while,if truely you dont love her,i can t advise you marry her,because YOU DONT MARRY OUT OF PITY.Its better you let her know.Or better still tell her that you are HIV POSITIVE, She ll flee.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by emmatok(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2011
Why are people get unnecessarily emotional here.

If married couple with kids separate after years of marriage, why can't ordinary BF and GF go separate irrespective of the time spent together.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by obowunmi(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2011
well said emma, all these sick Nigerians, they speak as though someone forced them to marry their husbands.

1 Like

Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by sandysprax(m): 1:01am On Dec 06, 2011
Its even better she threatens to kill u, atleast u stand a chance of travelling to an undisclosed destination,My girl pisses me off sometimes and when i tell her i dont want her anymore, she picks up jik or shower gel to drink and die and she dosent bluff, she means every bit of it.I have stopped her severally from committing suicide in my house as i wouldn't want someones blood on my head.Though we've been together for 4 yrs, 2 of which was spent at long distance.Girls are the most complex creatures ever.smh
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by coogar: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2011
sandysprax:

Its even better she threatens to kill u, atleast u stand a chance of travelling to an undisclosed destination,My girl pisses me off sometimes and when i tell her i dont want her anymore, she picks up jik or shower gel to drink and die and she dosent bluff, she means every bit of it.I have stopped her severally from committing suicide in my house as i wouldn't want someones blood on my head.Though we've been together for 4 yrs, 2 of which was spent at long distance.Girls are the most complex creatures ever.smh

she'd kill herself in your house one night(take it from me).
i know a girl that used to do that to her boy/f. eventually, she jumped from 30ft and killed herself one night over a minor argument.

if you love yourself, run now and never look back.
babes like that have a death wish.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by sandysprax(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2011
coogar:

she'd kill herself in your house one night(take it from me).
i know a girl that used to do that to her boy/f. eventually, she jumped from 30ft and killed herself one night over a minor argument.

if you love yourself, run now and never look back.
babes like that have a death wish.

Even if i run, i still believe she might harm herself over it and i dont want to live with the guilt that she died cos of me.Gives me the creeps each time i think about it
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Jasiel(f): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2011
Heiiiiii. I love nairaland. Nothing wey person no go hear. Where is the poster of this topic sef? But you guys let's be realistic, what's the point spending the rest of his life in a miserable marriage? He should let her go, it'll hurt but she'll get over it.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by dabrake(m): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2011
@op, just 2 things.
[ol][li]learn to love that girl. Believe me, it isn't easy to find a 9ja girl that will display such amount of love towards a "moneyless moneylessness" guy. When other girls are hiding their cash from their guys, yours is spending it on you. Even if you can't love her, every morning when you wake up, just keep screaming "i love you (add her name)" 2hrs daily. After a month, you will notice improvement. She has shown that she can weather the storm with you. Btw, what makes you think what the other girl feel for you is love(i mean the full-fledged complete meaning of that 4-lettered-word)? But guy, don't ever give her room to say "i picked you up from the gutter, . . . I made you what you are"[/li]
[li]you lazy die. Omo! 6yrs and u still dey wait make woman dey dust you? U no knw as my blood dey boil as i dey type. Na your type go dey nod head in affirmative to these women's daydream what-a-man-can-do-,-a-woman-can-do-better cliche. You deserve 4hrs of daily drillings by the israeli mossad and the russian kgb after your 2hrs of screaming "i love you . . . " activity. Gain your ego and respect back jooh.[/li][/ol]
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by coogar: 1:40am On Dec 06, 2011
sandysprax:

Even if i run, i still believe she might harm herself over it and i dont want to live with the guilt that she died cos of me.Gives me the creeps each time i think about it

at least, the records would show you were not there when she offed herself.
you don't want to be arrested for murder. you would spend at least 18 months in prison before your innocence can be proven in a crown court!
there are some suicide acts that look like murder has been committed.

imagine her drinking a delayed poison and dying in your bed.
it seems you don't know what you are dealing with.
i pity your loved ones - they are the ones that would weep for your ignorance while you are throwing tantrums in wormwood scrubs!
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 06, 2011
I have a g/f with low self esteem, she freaks me out and is very capable of suicide over a breakup cos she has made some suicidal utterances in the past. Maybe my love is too good to let go of. Time will tell whether i'd keep her beyond this month.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by ETPower(m): 2:11am On Dec 06, 2011
You are not a good man. If you don't love her, you should tell her at the begining. Now she loved you deeply in a long 6 years, then you tell her you never love her before and now, she would be hurted by you anyhow. Maybe you marry her is not a bad thing, you can make your love grow syronger, then she will be the only one you love.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by iDo3: 2:17am On Dec 06, 2011
Well said Unclebros. It does not take 6 years for anyone to decide whether to marry or not. In fact money is not the main reason to delay or not marry after all both parties are living under a roof and eating at least a meal a day.

kalmebad - was on point, guys and girls need to be frank with each other early on. Regardless of whether this behavior was by a man or woman it is wrong to string someone along for 6 years. This is not secondary school or uni! No reason for him to keep her dangling and no reason for her to keep waiting for so long!

Sad situation for her especially to have emotionally invested into a relationship for 6 years! What a mean guy!
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by dady2011(m): 2:58am On Dec 06, 2011
@ Elizadath

You are about to make the greatest mistake of your life dumping a woman that really loves you for what you are. This type of women are very hard to come by in todays world of materialism where marriages have become a business contract. - For Better For Stay, No job, No money and No marriage.

75% of all marriages that end in divorce are initiated by women, so you are better of marrying a woman that really loves you more than you love her to guarantee the survival and longivity of the marriage. You are very lucky to have this girl crying for your love, please do the right thing and not hurt her.

Ask yourself what you are going to do if your new girlfriend does not really loves you but your money, what if your new girl friend that you thought you love today turns out to be a prostitute, a cheater, a nagging or disrespectful wife if you become jobless and unable to take care of her financially?. It migt be too late to go back to your true love at that time.  

You may not appreciate what you have today, I believe that you must have promised her marriage during your 6 years together and now you are trying to brake your promise because you are financially comfortable and those gold digger are all over you, making you to think that you do not need your true love any more.

Note that running around with different woman can only guarantee you one thing - unhappiness and potentially contracting STI/STD or HIV/AID.

1 Like

Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by obowunmi(m): 3:16am On Dec 06, 2011
many people here are just spewing rubbish.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 06, 2011
sandysprax:

you are with this damsel because of pity, not love! she wants to kill herself so you have so much pity that you dont leave anymore. kai see heavy blackmail: if you leave me i kill myself!!!!

bro, true story: was living in Tokyo, one lady who was in my apt said she go kill herself because i told her it was over. she then pick up a knife and said she would cut her veins, even putting the knife next to her wrist, i stopped her then opened the door and told her to go on the other side of the street before doing it because if she killed herself in the house, Japanese police may think I DID IT!!! lol
she went out WITH THE KNIFE, and disappeared for 30mins before coming back with tiny cuts on her wrist. when she saw i was not going to be moved by her cheap stunts, she obliged! et voila.
i will never live someone's life, i can ONLY live mine the way I see fit!

NOBODY should stay with someone out of pity, it's not only wrong, but also a waste of LIFE!
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by obowunmi(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2011
ahahahahhaa! ^^^^^^ what a story. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Life is too short to be miserable.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 06, 2011
He doesnt have to marry her.
Why are so many preaching loveless and obligatory marriage which will not last and may inevitable end tragically?
She made a mistake, sowing where she should not have. it's a lesson we must all learn in life.
Let them depart peacefully before they meet their tragic end. And think of the innocent children (if they one any) who will be brought up in such marriage.

PS: To the person who said love never dies. I beg to differ. It does, I shot cupid/Eros last weekend. "Out of sight, out of mind".
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by saintneo(m): 5:56am On Dec 06, 2011
i retrieve my comments based on the reasons on the comment on another thread.

This OP is kolomental case reference comments
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Jenifa1: 6:03am On Dec 06, 2011
this is why I would not support a lady to spend 1 naira on a guy.
stupidiest thing for a lady to do is to be financing a guy. It should always be the other way round.

the 'investor' deserve what she got.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2011
It's not supposed to be a big deal. Just a statement: darling, it's all over. If she said what? Say it in french: au revoir, odabo, byebye, bye o, opari and slammed the door gboa! The only problem with your case is six (6) years!  For you to be with a lady for six years, there is some kind of chemistry involved and I guess you really need to convince yourself that you don't really love her! Otherwise as a player, what are you looking for that you can not get within six months and move on with your life?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by simple8: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2011
bro. Marriage works better wen d girl's love is greater than dat of th guy, so bend ur head down and marry her. It her not u will take care of ur unborn children. Choose to be half love and live happy or full love and head d following consquencies: broke, childlessness, which will result in total lost of love 4 ur wife seen u are such a person that hate easily. And sickness all d days of ur life. It is better for enermies to go after u dan a girl shade midnight tears for u, surry if she does.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Sike(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2011
emmatok:

Why are people get unnecessarily emotional here.

If married couple with kids separate after years of marriage, why can't ordinary BF and GF go separate irrespective of the time spent together.
677ano:

@OP

What kind of help are you seeking on NL? were you sleeping in the last six years?
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by GboyegaD(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2011
To those asking (saying) it is possible to fall out of love, all I have to say is the guy doesn't know what love is as such, his issue need not be lingered upon. He was dating someone for 6years and all because he has seen a small girl who perhaps has more bed skills the guy is shouting he's just found love.
If only what we call love often times is not our innate infatuation.
Re: She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. by hildaa(f): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2011
you are a bad egg, after 6 good years, if another man does this to your sister how would you feel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) / Is There Anything Wrong With Bein A House Husband / How To Find Your Future Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.