Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back (1136 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back by omopenu4u(f): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
It’s one incident that keeps ringing in my mind. She called me one day and told me is over, I can’t believe my hearing I thought that is a joke I picked up my phone and called her, she still repeated the same thing then I knew that she had made up her mind and nothing can change her. I did not know myself again, I was hospitalised for TWO months, before I was discharged. Then I said to myself ‘life must continue’, I was in the house one day when my phone rang I did not expect the number I saw it was her, I picked the phone and I ask her what is it again, she started crying and begging me, then I told her that is over, after all she left me for another man.

But I still LOVE her,

what should I do.
Re: She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back by ayeesha: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2007
this time around, you will be hospitalised for TWO YEARS when she calls to call it quits.
*dnt be so dumb my friend*

4 Likes

Re: She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back by desgiezd(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
You still love her? Does that mean that you intend to go into another relationship with her again? Well before you do that, ensure that you already have your grave dug and your coffin paid for in advance because this time, it may be worse than just two-months hospitalising.

1 Like

Re: She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back by desgiezd(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
mofe_obo_o:

have sex with her until she gets a bow leg - noone will tell her to run away

A bow leg after marathon sex? Whaooo! Thats mean! Even the doctors at Igbobi Orthopaedic Hospy would reject her!
Re: She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back by bluenubian(f): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2007
@poster

teeehee, u Pu$$ywhipped grin grin grin
Re: She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back by Youngpo413: 1:12am On Dec 01, 2014
ayeesha:
this time around, you will be hospitalised for TWO YEARS when she calls to call it quits.
*dnt be so dumb my friend*
Re: She’s Another Man Remnant’, But She Wants Me Back by ted1741: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
dumn ass

(1) (Reply)

Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? / How Tolerable Is Your Past? / Is It Right To Runaway With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.