Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser (4411 Views)

The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips / An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend / Is It Ok To Date An Engaged Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Njgirl1: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Many dudes on romance section keep kissing oyibo arses. Yes bad leadership might have led to villages with no electricity and hence no acess to television to know d existence of oda races. These dudes probably just got to know about oyibo and to worsen it they ve never been outta 9ja, their only impression of jand is Hollywood but yet they have d guts to compare 9ja gals and oyibos theyve never met and will never meet. Would u date guys like mr cork, 190, lefu telfolly seedord even if their lack exposure is partly to blame?
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by 195(f): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
If you need my phone number

then drop me a mail, so that your wrinked left sided brain of urs

could believe we aint no arse kissers

Have u seen how many complaints today alone about nigerian women like urself

are u even from New Jersey as u claim

Old cargo Meat angry
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Chei!. . . grin grin

190 angry[/size]
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by 195(f): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by freecocoa(f): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj baby I swear na you fit these dudes,you really are on a mission.
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
@FLASH*** where is your Bullshit Detector?? : undecided
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by bekay911(f): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr Cork is leadin d crew followed by tellmumu. Dont knw wat dey see in dose ladies.
Well dey r just forming and claiming i bet if u visit dem u will find a village girl wey tie wrapper for her chest in der house (if dey av one)
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

If you need my phone number

then drop me a mail, so that your wrinked left sided brain of urs

could believe we aint no arse kissers

Have u seen how many complaints today alone about nigerian women like urself

[size=17pt]are u even from New Jersey as u claim
[/size]
Old cargo Meat angry

[size=14pt]That's why you keep failing exams! Where did she say she was from New Jersey? Olodo! Wasted Educated Goat![/size]
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by 195(f): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
^Ask her yourself why she wants to know where others are from - vegetable brain undecided
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]The source of your dementia and your obsession with arse licking is what she wants to know. . . Why dont you oblige! undecided [/size]
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by 195(f): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
^and why should she wanna know

doesnt she have an sexkillz albino to take care of

Im outta here foool

later grin grin
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]She's done so already. . . What next? You are still an arse kisser. . .[/size]
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by 195(f): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by bigprick(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
Who da hell made this DUMBOBUSTICULATED thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I dey come make i drink my small stout finish cool
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrsChima1(f): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
OP

They are known as boot lickers, foot shuffling niggas, roof and house niggas, bojangling hoes, Uncle Toms, Sambo, and Yessa Massas on my side of the world. wink
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs chima u don chop? cool
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by bekay911(f): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

OP

They are known as boot lickers, foot shuffling niggas, roof and house niggas, bojangling hoes, Uncle Toms, Sambo, and Yessa Massas on my side of the world.   wink
grin
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrsChima1(f): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
bekay911:

grin

Too honest huh?   tongue grin
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Yorisb: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

OP

They are known as boot lickers, foot shuffling niggas, roof and house niggas, bojangling hoes, Uncle Toms, [size=14pt]Sambo,[/size] and Yessa Massas on my side of the world.   wink
[size=14pt]For what it's worth, that's the name of the Nigerian Vice President! Seriously! [/size]
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrsChima1(f): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]For what it's worth, that's the name of the Nigerian Vice President! Seriously! [/size]

Hmm. He isn't an Oyinbo arse kisser huh?
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrCork17: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
still wondering why black women are so jelous of sweet & more beauriful white babes?  has this gots anythings to do with the fact that they have real long hair?  undecided
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrsChima1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

still wondering why black women are so jelous of sweet & more beauriful white babes?  has this gots anythings to do with the fact that they have real long hair?  undecided

And why you STILL can't get a white woman with long hair? undecided
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrCork17: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

Many dudes on romance section keep kissing oyibo arses. Yes bad leadership might have led to villages with no electricity and hence no acess to television to know d existence of oda races. These dudes probably just got to know about oyibo and to worsen it they ve never been outta 9ja, their only impression of jand is Hollywood but yet they have d guts to compare 9ja gals and oyibos theyve never met and will never meet. Would u date guys like mr cork, 190, lefu telfolly seedord  even if their lack exposure is partly to blame?

Nj girl <<<< so much hatred all becoz she never been to London lipsrsealed
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hmm.  He isn't an Oyinbo arse kisser huh?

[size=14pt]I hope so! I have to take cognizance of the color of his lips henceforth! [/size]
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrCork17: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

And why you STILL can't get a white woman with long hair?   undecided

**if Mrs Chima honestly thinks she can get me then she must be dreaming undecided **
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by bekay911(f): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

pls uu mean dose white bimbos wit extra long hair extension? Jeez
Mrs, Chima:

Too honest huh?   tongue grin
damn-too-over-the-top honest cool
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrCork17: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
every time I try to be romantic with a black female by running my hands thru there hair, it all falls out. whats that all about? angry
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Njgirl1: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

self racist cork licking oyibo arses as usual. No one should blame him dats how he makes his living; licking oyibo arses. His 9ja based uk sugarmumy probably promised him green card if he keeps putting up posts like this.
Mr, Cork:

Nj girl <<<< so much hatred all becoz she never been to London lipsrsealed
neither have u. If u ve been to jand and faced jand racism u wouldnt be oyibo worshiping. Now run to ur sugarmum b4 she changes her mind about ur green card, if she does all ur arse licking would be in vain.
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser by MrCork17: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl. sweeery if I waz dating you, you would make me age quickly.  No oofeince but its just a norm with black women.  Can u  actually  imagine dating a female like Mrs Chima?  lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP: How Do Girls Usually Toast Guys? / 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville / Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.