Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) (15995 Views)

Poll: Who do you vote as Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland

Andre Uweh: 22% (36 votes)
High_Chief: 9% (16 votes)
Odumchi: 15% (26 votes)
OnlyTruth: 52% (85 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
grin I was rigged out prostitutionally!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by okadaman2: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
Okija_juju:

OPEN LETTER TO THE ENTIRE ELECTORAL PARTICIPANTS (Candidates, Pressmen, Voters and Observers except the sELECTORAL COMMISIONER)

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen.

The events that have trailed the maiden elections of the Eze Ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland has indeed reminded me of why the saying "Politics is a dirty game" has gotten such popularity.

I want to use this medium to apologise to all of you (with the exceptoin of the election comissioner  angry) for derailing the electoral process. I have actaully gone through the thread and I feel that I have let myself get swept away by emotions that are not suitable nor in line with the general mood of the thread. It was a silly thing for me to do, I acknowledge this fact and for this i say "I'm very sorry".

To all my supporters who stood by me through thick and thin, my campaign managers and team, my Lawyers and also my security detail who have spent nights and day working hard on the campaign, printing campaign flyers, making jingles, press briefings, protecting me from hired assasins and also attending crusades to pray for my victory, I want to say a big thanks. We may be down but not out.

I also want to thank Prophet T.B Joshua for prophesying that I will be victorious at the polls, I guess he must have confused OKIJA for ONLY. I dont blame him both names start with an "O". I pray that you get your prophesy right next year when we restart our compaign.

To my friend PointB, the only electoral comissioner that has managed to hold an election worse than Mr Maurice Iwu's election, I say a big thanks for selling your concience for local gin (kinkana) and Indian LovePeddlers. I shall indeed be back next year and I pray that by that time, the incumbent Eze Ndi Igbo would have reassigned you to the Ministry of Animal Husbandry! No hard feelings but all the same If I see you for road, I go jam you with my Jeep (just warning you early). wink

Thanks also has to go to people like Coogar, Nri Priest, Ezeuche, Okada man, Odumichi, Ifyalways, Freepeople, ChinenyeN, Xtainh, Aigbofa, Alj_Haram, Lailaiwala, KC3000, Afam4ever, High_Chief, e.t.c who have all made this election process fun. I hope you all did not take my matter too personal cos if you did then I'm sorry. Not sorry for my stand, but sorry I derailed the thread.

Please Join me at my Ogbunike retreat for drinks and kola whenever you like.

I still remain the Progress 2012 Candidate,

Ichie Alusi OkijaTM, The Agu ji double barr 1 of Nairaland,

The "Amadioha Thunder Strike force" accepts your decision with pain

We shall indeed prepare for Progress 2012.

May the Alusi's continue to strengthen your mighty arm

We don't retreat, we don't withdraw, we strategize. We are legion !

Chukwu ga gozie Okija_juju, Chukwu ga gozie Ndigbo worldwide!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Cdspencer(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
Watch out Okija-juju season 2 after d inauguration of Eze ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland. :-D
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
okada_man:

The "Amadioha Thunder Strike force" accepts your decision with pain

We shall indeed prepare for Progress 2012.

May the Alusi's continue to strengthen your mighty arm

We don't retreat, we don't withdraw, we strategize. We are legion !

Chukwu ga gozie Okija_juju, Chukwu ga gozie Ndigbo worldwide!

Ise. .

Ezigbo madu, Udo diri ghi Nwnna! Chukwu nna bi n'enigwe gozi qua ghi na aka olu ghi.

Umu Igbo cannot be put down.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by marocguy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
the most honourable statement i hav seen from okija_juju on nairaland. You are the true son of your ancenstors.
Talking politically now,it is obvious that you dont accept onlytruth's candidacy. I present to you an offer. As the (un)official campaign chief of the opposition party ACN, Andreuweh Campaign in Nairaland, i hereby present you an offer at a critical period our candidate is trailing behind in the polls. Our party would need you to throw ur undying influence and support for our candidate. Bearing in mind your vast support base and influence in and beyond the igbo community on NL.
An official statement directing your supporters to do same,plus a vigorous campaign to that effect would go a long way sir,while you maintaing your high level criticism of the electoral body for check purposes.
On what we have to offer in return, i would engage you in an official high level discussions with you on behalf of our candidate for a possible prime ministerial post,with possibilities of making your 2012 ambitions,a reality afterwards with incumbency powers.
Thanks as we expect you to act a wise man you are.
Signed.
Marocguy.
Campaign Co-ordinator
ACN
AndreUweh Campaign in Nairaland
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by LordNaya: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
@okija juju. Its like General Ojukwu killed your father when he attempted to kill igbos whom he loved so much. You hausa people are dumb. Now listen to me, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU EWUSA-YAROBA PEOPLE TRY TO PAINT DIM OJUKWU BLACK NDI IGBO WOULD STILL LOVE, MISS, HONOUR AND BE PROUD OF HIM AS THE GREATEST AFRICAN OF HIS TIME. You hausas or maybe yarobas must know that your dumb leaders can never be compared to Dim C. O Ojukwu. I asked you some questions which you didnt answer but ended up displaying poor level of inteligence, ignorance, hatred and arrogance. Ok! U hate Ojukwu, but who give a Bleep of ur opinions? Anyway we have heard u. Dont enter any Igbo thread to derail it or show us ur hatred or remind us dat u are awusa. If u really dont give a Bleep then stop entering into Igbo thread else u are simply displaying ur level of poor wisdom and inteligence. You northerners should kill urselves if u dont like Dim Ojukwu because he will always remain a great man. R.I.P GENERAL DIM C.O OJUKWU.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
@ Lord Naya;
Sentimental rants with no substance. Like I told someone previously, meet me on another thread of your choice when you are old enough to hold a rational dicussion devoid of petty sentiments. I'm done derailing this thread.

@ Macroguy;

I shall be holding talks with the stake holders of my Party[b] Okija Progress Congress [/b] (OPC) and the PROGRESS 2012 Campaign team  grin

We shall issue a communique in due course.

Thank you!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by adamaw2tuf: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
shut da Zap ALHJ_ASHAWO HARAM PIGS LIKE YOU ARE BETTER TAKE THEIR PALCE IN THE GUTTERS WHERE YOU BELONG.
Okija_juju:

@ Lord Naya;
Sentimental rants with no substance. Like I told someone previously, meet me on another thread of your choice when you are old enough to hold a rational dicussion devoid of petty sentiments. I'm done derailing this thread.

@ Macroguy;

I shall be holding talks with the stake holders of my Party[b] Okija Progress Congress [/b] (OPC) and the PROGRESS 2012 Campaign team grin

Thank you!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
Lord Naya:

@okija juju. Its like General Ojukwu killed your father when he attempted to kill igbos whom he loved so much. You hausa people are dumb. Now listen to me, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU EWUSA-YAROBA PEOPLE TRY TO PAINT DIM OJUKWU BLACK NDI IGBO WOULD STILL LOVE, MISS, HONOUR AND BE PROUD OF HIM AS THE GREATEST AFRICAN OF HIS TIME. You hausas or maybe yarobas must know that your dumb leaders can never be compared to Dim C. O Ojukwu. I asked you some questions which you didnt answer but ended up displaying poor level of inteligence, ignorance, hatred and arrogance. Ok! U hate Ojukwu, but who give a bleep of your opinions? Anyway we have heard u. Dont enter any Igbo thread to derail it or show us your hatred or remind us dat u are awusa. If u really dont give a bleep then stop entering into Igbo thread else u are simply displaying your level of poor wisdom and inteligence. You northerners should kill urselves if u dont like Dim Ojukwu because he will always remain a great man. R.I.P GENERAL DIM C.O OJUKWU.

You really sounded dumb with this post, If you cant read and make sense of Okijas posts then you need to get a refund from your teachers

Ojuku the runaway warlord

Which warlord runs away and let his people to be killed like Raid kill mosquitoes

read what Effiong had to say about Ojuku

When Biafra's military resistance collapsed, [size=28pt]Ojukwu fled to Côte d'Ivoire[/size].

Efiong assumed leadership in this situation of turmoil, starvation, and collapse. He became Head of State of Biafra on 8 January 1970 and on 12 January announced surrender.[1]

At the time of the surrender, Efiong believed that the situation was hopeless and that prolonging the conflict would have led only to the further destruction and starvation of the people of Biafra. At that time Effiong said, "I am convinced now that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an immediate end."[1]

Nnaemeka L. Aneke wrote, "General Efiong’s handling of Biafra’s surrender is one of the most tactical and devoted maneuvers ever seen on the Nigerian scene. Those who do not appreciate the depth of it may not have appreciated what was at stake as Biafra capitulated."[2] Many observers had expected wholesale retribution at war's end.
[edit]

Later life

In a 1996 interview, Efiong reflected on those events:

I have no regrets whatsoever of my involvement in Biafra or the role I played. The war deprived me of my property, dignity, my name. Yet, I saved so many souls on both sides and by this, I mean Biafra and Nigeria. . . .

I felt that I played a role which has kept this country united till today. . . .

At the end of it all when I saw they (Biafran soldiers) could no longer continue and [size=28pt]Ojukwu had fled[/size], I did what was ideal after wide consultation . . . [2]

Efiong died 6 November 2003, at the age of 78 less than two weeks before his 79th birthday.

The b1nch fled the war front and left the populace to die

What a shame to war generals.

God bless Effiong a true general who waited not the biatch who fled
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
@dayokano U are an illiterate for not being able to interprete what Effiong meant on that interview. Olodo,
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ChinenyeN(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
Seriously, there are hundreds of other avenues here in NL politics, with which you can use to run and continually over-run down this your yarns of Biafra and Ojukwu, Awolowo, etc. So why here? Abeg just kommot. Take that discussion some place else.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by aljharem3: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

shut da Zap ALHJ_ASHAWO HARAM PIGS LIKE YOU ARE BETTER TAKE THEIR PALCE IN THE GUTTERS WHERE YOU BELONG.

Nwanne, ogini ? angry

why are you chasing everyone around calling them alj harem

kowara m ihe mere angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
xtianh:

@dayokano U are an illiterate for not being able to interprete what Effiong meant on that interview. Olodo,

Literate, What does Fled, Flee or runaway mean?

At the end of it all when I saw they (Biafran soldiers) could no longer continue and [size=28pt]Ojukwu had fled[/size], I did what was ideal after wide consultation
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ChinenyeN(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

Total Votes cast: 152
152 participants thus far. That is interesting.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ezigbo mmadu adori fechaa-Osadebe.
Onlytruth chi gi melu gi EZE !!
Alh-harem, I dont trust nor like you one bit. Stop writing in Igbo pls,it gives me rashes!

I cant wait to hear Onlytruths triumphant speech. It better be inspirational and powerful like Ojukwus AHIARA DECLARATION !!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
LETS KEEP THE VOTES COMING SO WE CAN GET A CLEAR WINNER. I wish this thread can make it to the Headlines(front page) so that mre people will aware of what is going on and also cast their votes.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ Lord Naya;

@ Macroguy;

I shall be holding talks with the stake holders of my Party[b] Okija Progress Congress [/b] (OPC) and the PROGRESS 2012 Campaign team  grin

Thank you!

Okija juju, as far as me and other concerned Igbos are involved you are not IGBO,as so u r not eligible to run,hence your shameful disqualification!!
If you like speak Igbo from today till eternity you will never be accepted!!
This is one reason I frown at people who speak Igbo but are not Igbo. Its not good for our security!!
Okija, is a slowpoke from one of our enemies who using his little knowledge of the language and culture to break into our security code!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nri priest! You can shove your being Igbo up your rectum! I do not give a Bleep. If being Igbo means being you, then I'll denounce my igbo linage completely and become a full fledged Rivers man.

Your security?! The one Osisikankwu and Bakassi boys gave you abi?! The same security that took ndi ugwu (the army) to come and contain abi!

Nna biko go to bed. Ibe ghi na okuko a naba go.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by realchange: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
Okija_juju:

Nri priest! You can shove your being Igbo up your rectum! I do not give a Bleep. If being Igbo means being you, then I'll denounce my igbo linage completely and become a full fledged Rivers man.

Your security?! The one Osisikankwu and Bakassi boys gave you abi?! The same security that took ndi ugwu (the army) to come and contain abi!

Nna biko go to bed. Ibe ghi na okuko a naba go.

you nor be from anambra again?
you see why some people de call you usu the bat
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by aljharem3: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
realchange:

biko ogini leave Okija alone

he was born in anambra and lives in Rivers

Okija juju na nwa nnewi. proper
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by odumchi: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ndiigbo inyi naha emeka. Eze inyi di na aka inyi.

My people, you're doing well. Your king is in your hands.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Sicherheit(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

Okija juju, as far as me and other concerned Igbos are involved you are not IGBO,as so u r not eligible to run,hence your shameful disqualification!!
If you like speak Igbo from today till eternity you will never be accepted!!
This is one reason I frown at people who speak Igbo but are not Igbo. Its not good for our security!!
Okija, is a slowpoke from one of our enemies who using his little knowledge of the language and culture to break into our security code!!

Goddamn! You Igbos are paranoid!! Who did una like this? I say God punish that person! If you are shaking in your boot because people can speak your language, what should Yoruba people do with everybody and their dog speaking their language? It is that paranoia that runs deep in Igbo blood that makes Okija_Juju's point look senseless to you.
Ah, ko baje fun inferiority complex ati paranoia, see how they can turn grown men into irrational children. undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sicherheit:

Goddamn! You Igbos are paranoid!! Who did una like this? I say God punish that person! If you are shaking in your boot because people can speak your language, what should Yoruba people do with everybody and their dog speaking their language? It is that paranoia that runs deep in Igbo blood that makes Okija_Juju's point look senseless to you.
Ah, ko baje fun inferiority complex ati paranoia, see how they can turn grown men into irrational children. undecided

Sicherheit, paranoia ? You dont know this very person you are talking to !!
I am pro Igbo and I dont want anything more than a full fledge Igbo nation where everybody speaks Igbo or has 100% Igbo blood running in them!!
No Ukwuani,Ikwerre with their abundant oil !! Just a pure blood Igbo nation so we can figure out who is more powerful.
We Igbos became fuuking without soiling our hands without soiling our hands with the Nigerian oil and their politics,so,why cant we survive and dominate the economic field of the geographic area called nigeria if we pull our resources and minds together ? Look at Japan !! They dont have a drop of oil ¡
I dont need oil to make my Igbo brothers wealthy and fearsome!! Its all about working our ideas into reality and we wont need to leave our doorstep for whoever to fear us!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
I meant we became rich without soiling our hands with nigerian resources and politics!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
My fellow Igbos we have to learn how to enrich,empower and make sure we send our siblings and kindreds to the best science schools. we need to produce more scientists and thinkers!!
Look at the Jewish folks, they are not very involved in American politics but they run things here and nobody fuuks with them!!

When ppl talk about boko harem or hausa/fulani I laugh because they forget we battled these ppl wth the help of their british masters and the rest of nigeria for three years with little funds. So, what makes you think we cant crush them if we sit down and plan very well? Just a thought ppl!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by realchange: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

My fellow Igbos we have to learn how to enrich,empower and make sure we send our siblings and kindreds to the best science schools. we need to produce more scientists and thinkers!!
Look at the Jewish folks, they are not very involved in American politics but they run things here and nobody fuuks with them!!

When ppl talk about boko harem or hausa/fulani I laugh because they forget we battled these ppl wth the help of their british masters and the rest of nigeria for three years with little funds. So, what makes you think we cant crush them if we sit down and plan very well? Just a thought ppl!

WORD my brother cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2011
Hausa/fulani are quite warsome but I know their secret!!!!!
I know what they lack and is their yoruba side-kicks!!

I believe nigeria is yet to fight the real war!!
I have already spoken to some Ohanaeze chieftains and they were marvelled!!

Umunnem, gee nu nti ka unu nulu ugheli danda !!

Realchange, nwannem the change starts in our families; osi na uno dili mma,odili puta ezi. We need to stop competing with each other and empower instead.
One of my kin man became rich and made everybody that answers the same name as him very rich. We have to understand that money makes the world go around!!
You should work hard to empower your ppl in all spheres of life and thats what am doing. I dont care to lose my life in exchange for the betterment of my siblings and kindreds. Get rich or die trying!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ndigbo: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2011
@ Okija_ Juju, i have personally enjoyed all your comments during the nomination stage thru to the polls, you are one unrelenting figure and very Intelligent too i must add ! Am sure this thread wouldn't have been soo interesting as it is, without your all your inputs. Thank You!
@ PonitB your thread actually made my week Thank you too!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by HighChief4(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2011
For your listening pleasure as the voting continues

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqVXrfsG_RU&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2011
realchange:

and you see why i say forget biafra and focus on the smaller problems. you convieniently highlighted one portion of an entire sentence and drew ur conclusion based on that. kind of similar to what we igbos have been doing with the whole biafra/civil war/ojukwu saga. u pick one part of an entire story and base your entire line of reasoning on that ignoring the other parts that form the big picture. maybe being a bat isnt such a bad thing afterall. i call it being unique, 

@ Nri Priest

Did you say 'thinkers'?! What you meant to say was zombies. You and your type kill thinkers. You are so deeply buried in your world you can't let new ideas filter in. Please, before you and your 'pure breed igbos' (whatever that bullsh'it means) start 'sitting and planning' on how to attack ndi hausa, you should first channel your 'sitting and planning' energy into developing atleat Anambra and Abia state into viable big commercial cities. Think of how to grow from being rich to becoming wealthy. For someone who claims to be progressive, your line of thinking keeps revoling around war and destruction of the north. Onye uno ya na gba oku, ada chu nti oke (I hope I spelt it right) "a man whose house is on fire, does not go chasing after rats". Fix the problems in Anambra state first. Atleast that one is nwanne to nwanne so u can't blame ndi ugwu. Internal problems facing us will destroy us faster than any pogrom can ever achieve.

I have always said it that Anambra state has the same potentials as Lagos. A non-oil based economy. But until we stop bantering and looking for hausa ppl that are decimating our numbers and start fixing the internal problems, we will keep wallowing in the same state we are.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by adamaw2tuf: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
SPARE PEOPLE YOUR MAMBO JOMBO,BY THE WAY HOW DID YOU CELEBRATE THE KILLINGS INNOCENT PEOPLE IN BENUE BY YOUR MULTIPLE STYLISH JIHADIST HERDSMEN,HOW MANY OF THE ATTACKS DID YOU PERSONALLY CO-ORDINATE? INTERNET DEVILISH ASHAWO.
alj_harem:

biko ogini leave Okija alone

he was born in anambra and lives in Rivers

Okija juju na nwa nnewi. proper
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by aljharem3: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

SPARE PEOPLE YOUR MAMBO JOMBO,BY THE WAY HOW DID YOU CELEBRATE THE KILLINGS INNOCENT PEOPLE IN BENUE BY YOUR MULTIPLE STYLISH JIHADIST HERDSMEN,HOW MANY OF THE ATTACKS DID YOU PERSONALLY CO-ORDINATE?

so now you know I am not okija grin grin. boy abeg free me, I biri ka mbiri. life is not that tough that you have to form a new ID just for Alj harem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / FG Faults Suit Against Senate Reopening Without Saraki’s Consent / Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.