Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) (15996 Views)

Poll: Who do you vote as Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland

Andre Uweh: 22% (36 votes)
High_Chief: 9% (16 votes)
Odumchi: 15% (26 votes)
OnlyTruth: 52% (85 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^Why can't you be OkiJi? When you were running around the forum calling me EzeUche were you thinking this day would never come?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by buzor(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
when is voting ending
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
That Adamawa slowpoke has been stalking me o!!

I guess my signature was true afterall. . . . Ara agba go onye ara. Lol

Adamawa biko stop riding my dic'k you eastern fa'ggot. . Jump inside an evil forest and anally molest a pig you fowl fuc'ker. .

@ PointB

Please put down the schinapps and annouce a winner jor! Abi you wan rig the results again?! I won't be surprised to wake up tomorrow and see ILEKE IDI has won with a landslide victory, grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^
Announce the winner before close of poll and be accused but you of rigging? No way sir.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^

As if you don't already know who the winner is?! Nwa Maurice Iwu!

I only wished their was a candidate on the list who wasn't a hardliner. I needed just one democrat on that list and I would have mobilised my supporters to campaign & vote for that candidate. I would have offset this elections. But all the candidates are hardline republicans. Unreasonable, Smh!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
Lol
hardliners? Well maybe the people want the tough and uncompromising people to lead them. Who are we to query their choice?

At least they won't be accused of selling out.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by achi30: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
[size=15pt]MASS DEFECTION LOOMS AT PROGRESS 2012.[/size]

Naharareporters

December 10th, 2011.

by ACHI30

Reports reaching naharareporters indicate a massive defection looms in the camp of Progress 2012. This, coming on the heels of the disqualification of its flagbearer, Okija_juju,  by the PoointB-led highly independent electoral commission certainly cannot be good news for the OPC.

Indeed, there have been palpable signs of discontent within the inner circle of Okija_juju Progess Congess for some time now. [i]Sources [/i]revealed this may not be unconnected with the perceived closeness of its flagbearer to members of other ethnic groups, the most notorious of whom was one alj harem, which they felt was an affront to core Igbo supporters.

According to a highly placed source, the party's just concluded exco meeting almost degenerated into fisticuffs between Okija_juju and Mr coogar, when the latter threatened to pull out with his horde of supporters in order to form an alliance with Mr Onlytruth, widely touted to emerge winner. He chided MR Okija for repeatedly resisting calls to distance himself from questionable characters which he (Coogar) insisted added fuel to the unending controversy surrounding his true ethnic identity.

An obviously unimpressed Okija was the alleged to have referred to the group as prostitvtes, a term which deeply offended Mr coogar who then made a grab for Okija's shirt but was quickly restrained.

Attempts by narahreporters to obtain confirmation proved abortive as all party officials declined comments when approached. Repeated calls to the campaign manager went unanswered.

However, a member of the youth wing, Mr Okada, speaking in his personal capacity, dismissed story the as the handwork of detrators, insisting all was well within the organization.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
TO ALL, Going by the reports gotten from the nairaland dailies,we gather that the Election for the Eze ndi Igbo 1 of nairaland is likely to end tomorrow. Lets keep our votes coming.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by OAM4J: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2011
achi30:

Naharareporters

December 10th, 2011.

by ACHI30

Reports reaching naharareporters indicate a massive defection looms in the camp of Progress 2012. This, coming on the heels of the disqualification of its flagbearer, Okija_juju,  by the PoointB-led highly independent electoral commission certainly cannot be good news for the OPC.

Indeed, there have been palpable signs of discontent within the inner circle of Okija_juju Progess Congess for some time now. [i]Sources [/i]revealed this may not be unconnected with the perceived closeness of its flagbearer to members of other ethnic groups, the most notorious of whom was one alj harem, which they felt was an affront to core Igbo supporters.

According to a highly placed source, the party's just concluded exco meeting almost degenerated into fisticuffs between Okija_juju and Mr coogar, when the latter threatened to pull out with his horde of supporters in order to form an alliance with Mr Onlytruth, widely touted to emerge winner. He chided MR Okija for repeatedly resisting calls to distance himself from questionable characters which he (Coogar) insisted added fuel to the unending controversy surrounding his true ethnic identity.

An obviously unimpressed Okija was the alleged to have referred to the group as prostitvtes, a term which deeply offended Mr coogar who then made a grab for Okija's shirt but was quickly restrained.

Attempts by narahreporters to obtain confirmation proved abortive as all party officials declined comments when approached. Repeated calls to the campaign manager went unanswered.

However, a member of the youth wing, Mr Okada, speaking in his personal capacity, dismissed story the as the handwork of detrators, insisting all was well within the organization.

You guys are mad funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by coogar: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
OAM4J:

You guys are mad funny  grin grin grin grin

oam4j - i am slightly disappointed you allowed this farcical election to go on.

achi30:

Naharareporters

December 10th, 2011.

by ACHI30

this is so untrue.

coogar and okija-juju are still partners and would fight the injustice meted out to opc.
furthermore, we shall file a lawsuit against nahara reporters for defamation of character.

members of the opc are gentlemen. we don't get into fisticuffs over small issues like this one.
we shall meet in court.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Jarus(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
cheesy cheesy grin ;DEyin omo Igbo yi sha
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
BREAKING NEWS,     There is a break out riot somewhere in umu ochi nti village, in okija state. Angry youths from the said village, numbering abt 50 or more invaded the campaign office of okija juju a candidate for the on going Eze ndi Igbo of nairaland, who was disqualified based on issues nd petitions questioning his ethnicity. The youths are carring placards, nd other weapons threatening to burn down the office, nd if they eventualy set their eye on okija himself he will regret ever claiming to come from the state. When we asked one of the rioting youth he said "the man called on the villagers telling them that he was constesting for an election. He urged us to  donate for him which we did, we made a total donation of about 25 billion which he promised to pay back after he become the Eze ndi igbo of nairaland, nd as of xday the man(okija juju) has been disqualified nd since then we hv nt heard from him he has made away with money . Please am typing with handset nd am tired. Continue later.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ngolieze22: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2011
OMG! ROFLMAO!! Now this could pass 4 d thread of d yr, i tell ya
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2011
This xtianh reporting for AIIT news. The youths has finally made their way into the office by breakng nd destroyin locks of the office gate, to their greatest supprise they found the office empty. Here are there reactions "chei chei!! this man E ri go ayin o o", the man don play us 419 oo" pls Sir, can u briefully tell us nd our viewers what the state of the matter is nw? Ahhh, as u can that man(okija juju) came here last midnight nd catted away with all the valuebles leaving this room empty,this office was decorated with Ac, chairs golden wall clock Lcd tvs alot of expensive drinks,he even removed the tiles on the floor chei this man wicked o, o chi mo oo. #25 billion ala la o .i sold my fathers land nd the money which my father borrowed from his friend for my visa to europe evritin i gave to that okija man o, cus he promised me that i was gna to b the Eze ndi echie, that i will b getting 25% of the monthly allocation, which i was satisfied with Heeyyyyy!! a wu na meee. So Sir, what is the next step now, "we are going straight down to his house am sure the money will be in his house, Well viewers,thats what we have you nw. Stay tunned we will get back to you as mre stories unfold. xtianh AIIT news, okija state.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by nduchucks: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
PointB abi na PointC be ya name. If we account for the votes which could have gone for the candidates you summarily disqualified in your typical Igbo egoism, and  the fact that 50% (rounded) did not vote for the current leader, you must have a runoff unless your middle name is Iwuruwuru.

You must at least, attempt to provide Onlytruths and honesty if you are to be taken seriously, olodo.

P.S. The other olodo wey him screen name appear inside sentence in a different context go begin jump for joy like say him don win lottery now. Person wey na for only internet people know am, him never run for a single local gov office, much more being crowned as Ee of anything. all of una be jokers, albeit I gbadun how una dey make a fool of yourselves.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ifyalways(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
This thread is still on?lol
When are we getting a winner and leader?

Liking this Juju guy. . .we'd see at the polls next year.Okija if only na "i biara nwuo ara nwanyi asaba" . . .hahahaha
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mr Hon. Commissioner PointB please when are we gna get the result of this highly anticipated well conducted transparent convincing Eze ndi Igbo of nairaland election.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by okadaman2: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
[size=17pt]WORLD PRESS RELEASE[/size]

RE: Character Assassination and Campaign of Calumny Against Our Party and Leadership.

Our Response:

In the past few days, The establishment backed party, Igbo Deceivers Alliance has waged an unprecedented media campaign of calumny and lies against our great party and leadership. We normally do not respond to spurious and baseless allegations. But due to the current political climate and our resolve to save Ndigbo from the hands of these deceivers and their hired propagandists, we have decided to speak out at this time.

We want to specifically refer to the report of 10th December 2011, published by NaharaReporters, a disreputable soft-sell publication owned by Chief Nchara "Ọ nwere nsogbu" of Nkalagu, a well known, long-term political associate of the IDA candidate Chief Onlytruth? popularly called Ikenga dike 1 of Anaedo.

We make bold to state today, that there are no defections within the Okija-Juju Progressive Congress. Our party members, and our leadership are not only united but we are more strengthened than ever before, because of the overwhelming and humbling support we have received from our people across Igboland.

Our resolve to save Ndigbo from the current established political vultures is unshaken and unshakable.  To us, every Igbo is a Diala, with the full right to vote and be voted for. Your support is our Strength.

We also seize this opportunity to affirm our support for the already published statement of withdrawal released by our indefatigable candidate, Okija Juju. We stand resolutely behind him. We refuse to further dignify this embarassing political charade with our participation. Ndigbo deserves better than this

We of the OPC are already in talks to build an alliance of like minded progressives, committed to the salvation and progress of all Ndigbo. We will announce the full details in due course. We want to stress that we have faith in the ever dynamic Ndigbo people. We believe that with their help and support, this Political circus of an election will not stand!

Ka madụ ncha hụ ezi okwu, We will translate this Press Release into Igbo and hand deliver a copy to every ezi n’ulo we can reach across Ndigbo land.

Our People Shall Be Free!

Long Live Okija Juju Progressive Congress!

Long Live Ndigbo Worldwide!

Signed:
Yours in the Struggle

Okada_man

[img]http://ohanaezendigboindia.in/images/logo.png[/img]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by odumchi: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
ifyalways:

This thread is still on?lol
When are we getting a winner and leader?

Liking this Juju guy. . .we'd see at the polls next year.Okija if only na "i biara nwuo ara nwanyi asaba" . . .hahahaha

LOL. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Relax101(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
For your sunday delight.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxQYsHzGvpQ[/flash]

Every Igbo man should enjoy this osng. Sweet melody!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Relax101(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9cS7U9lAg[/flash]

Igbo students in Los Aangeles are happy with the new NL Eze-Elect!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Relax101(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
The news is now on CNN and FOXnews that Onlytruth would be crowned the next EzeIgbo NL.

See how those Igbo chicks dey shake wetin Jehovah Chineke give them.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Relax101(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xL2H1OuEjc[/flash]

Igbo women in Germany are not left out. They are all happy with the result!

cha cha Igbo kwenu!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by juman(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
This thread is wonderful.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Relax101(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
Those in Nigeria are not left out. This girl is a super dancer. If you can twist your waist like this I wonder!
Onlytruth that girl dey twist waist for you O!!!
She is the best I have seen.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q8HlRIPiO0[/flash]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
BRIEF STATEMENT ON THE EZE NDI IGBO ELECTION
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTION COMMISSIONER

Eze Ndi Igbo Election Result

The Eze Ndi Election finally came to a close on Sunday 5.22 GMT, after all eligible and willing voters cast their votes for the contestants. The result of the election is as indicated below:

Andre Uweh - 36 (22.1%)
High_Chief - 16 (9.8%)
Odumchi - 26 (16%)
OnlyTruth - 85 (52.1%)
Total Votes: 163

Based on the result, OnlyTruth is hereby declared the winner and crowned Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland effective January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. On behalf of Ndi Igbo Nairaland cyber-wide, and on behalf of the Highly Independent Electoral Committee, we say congratulations, and pray the good Lord guide you in the discharge of the onerous responsibility of leading Ndi of Nairaland.

The Electoral Commissioner acknowledges all those who voted in this elections, special thanks to the other contestants for the peaceful conduct. To aspirants who feel they were outmaneuvered unfairly in the grand scheme of things, the commission wish to reiterate that it played by the rules. The commission hereby enjoin such candidate to embrace the spirit of sportsmanship, while also enjoining the winner OnlyTruth to be magnanimous in victory.
Thank you.

God Bless Oluseun Osewa
God Bless OAM4J
God Bless Jarus
God bless Nairaland
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Hausaland
God Bless Efikland
God Bless Ibibioland
God Bless Ijawland
God Bless Tivland
God Bless Idomaland
God Bless ______ (add your land)
God Bless Igboland
God Bless Igboman
Ndi Igbo Kwezue nu oooo

Embrace your Eze; It's a new dawn!!!

SIGNED
ELECTORAL COMMISSIONER
PointB

Detailed reports [b]MAY [/b]be given at another date.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Relax101(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4gvFJAqtA[/flash]

Every body come and dance O.
Na fa Nna, na nwa, na Mmuo nso. Amennnnnnnnnn!
Umu Igbo bu lie oto.

Eze Onlytruth ngwa nu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by AndreUweh(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
Special Thanks to Marocguy and my campaign team.
Special thanks to Ijaw-girl and non Ndigbo who supported me.
Special thanks to Ndigbo for their support to me.
Special thanks to Nigerians for their support.
We (Andre Uweh's team) do not see this election as a failure but a high way to success in the future. To my Umunna in Isinweke, no need for riots, there is another day.

We hereby use this medium to congratulate the eventual winner Onlytruth and others who participated in this election. We all believe in one goal, to re-establish the glory of Ndigbo before the army struck in 1966. We will support the winner to accomplish this task.
Long live Ndigbo.
Long live Nigeria.
Yours Andrew.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2011
Congrates to our newly crowned Eze ndi Igbo 1 of nairaland nigerias biggest online community, in the person of HRH Eze Onlytruth 1 of nairaland. First of its kind in the history of internet online network forum. We find you fit nd capable of leading us, lets he the cap fits wear the cap, going by ur daily post here. I urge u to please continue leading us by example,bring new ideas on how we can make igboland a better place for all. Do not let those haters pull u down as they are on their way to doing so. I knw u have not been in this kind of position before which will make it difficult for u at some point but i pray that God almighty will guide you nd give u d wisdom for u to always do the right thng. I thnk all my fellow igbo brothers nd sisters who devoted their time nd spared sme mega bite for this course. God bless we all. God bless Ala igbo, God bless nairaland, God bless Nigeria. God bring us Biafra.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by nduchucks: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2011
A faceless Eze would not be particularly useful. The winner needs to post his picture and true identity so that he can serve his subjects more fully. I fully expect the winner to do this, he is no internet coward.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ndigbo: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2011
I want to say congratulations to you, HRH Eze Onlythruth 1 nke Nairaland!
And big Thank you to us all, that made this project, virtually realizable amid all distractions! My special thanks goes to God amighty and PonitB for concivining an idea that has united Ndigbo nnor na Nairaland! A shim onye wem noyerem gi! Iwu onye mgbali. Igbo kwenu! Kwenu Kwe zue nu eeeee!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by odumchi: 1:15am On Dec 12, 2011
This was a great and interesting election everyone. I'd like to thank all those who voted for me because your votes were well appreciated. I'd like to formally congratulate HRM Eze Onlytruth I of NdiIgbo Nairaland. The people were asked and it's you that they wanted. I wish you a great tenure, represent us well.

Special thanks to our Honorable Electoral Commissioner.

*turns on traditional music* grin

"Onye Chi kere iwu Eze, "

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Fight Among Themselves In Maiduguri - 6 Dead / EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud / Bayelsa West: APC Stakeholders Endorse Seriake Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.