Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) (15994 Views)

Poll: Who do you vote as Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland

Andre Uweh: 22% (36 votes)
High_Chief: 9% (16 votes)
Odumchi: 15% (26 votes)
OnlyTruth: 52% (85 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
afam4eva:

Is it not the same people that hold this popular opinion that you're expecting to vote for you? It's very impossible to seperate Ojukwu and the Igbo race. Majority of Igbos see him as the architect of modern day Igboism(if there's any word like that). So, deriding him will not be taken lightly by Igbos. Especially coming from someone who wants their vote.

You dont get it sir!

I honestly didnt expect to win the Eze Ndi Igbo election in an election that would be dicided by Biafran war mongers, Ojukwu groupies and Rochas Okorocha praise-singers.

But fairness was what I was asking for. How does 4 nominess dissappear from the list over night and their names replaced by unknown candidates.

And why is it that just because I dont see eye to eye with many Igbos on the Ojukwu, Biafra and Rochas issues, then people start calling me names and questioning my heritage?!

Has having a unique opinion became an aluu in in igboland?!

Should I now change my tone to reflect opinions that I do not support just to be accepted?!

Why do our people fear change?!

I asked for a debate amongst nominees but it never happened. I wanted to show off the opposition for the psychophants that they were.

Well, i need answers to my questions o!! Otherwise, I'll step up the heat!!  angry

Bakassi Boys saga and Osisikankwus matter would be nothing compared to the heat i will rain down on the polity should my grieviances not be properly and adequately addressed.  angry

Iwe na we'm!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by marocguy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
@okija,u are a very intelligent man i respect bt your controversial personality narrows ur options here. You have joined other tribes to bash everything igbo here and you dont expect to remain popular with the people in situations like this.
Your dissapearance from that list i am against,but your popularity among non-igbos can be detrimental to the purpose of this thread.
So taking out the unwanted possibilities,i think pointb was right to disqualify you. Others like dede1 and abagworo could have been there too.
But for the start,the four candidates here are not bad.
IMO,i hope the only elder Andrew uweh wins. And how come nobody is campaigning? I wud have changed my signature for campaigns for elder andre uweh,but our ezeigbo gburugburu is still mourned.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ifyalways(f): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
Voted!!!

Eze Only Truth.

Onye/Ndi iwe na ewe were isi ya/ha tiwa aki bekee.Efe adiro.

Hahahaha,a na m acho okwu.lol
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
@okija juju Another threat from a cultureless entity. I might b a kid here but we knw who is the greater kid.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by marocguy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ify,i na acho ajo okwu.
Meanwhile to all my fellow igbos, vote @Andre_uweh! for the title! He is d most qualified.
Courtesy, UNOFFICIAL SOLIDARITY FOR OZO ANDRE UWEH KINGSHIP!
And why is this yet to make front page?
I propose a HRH title edit to d account name of the winner. Seun et all,take note
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ifyalways(f): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
Igbo si na "Izu nwanne ka nke ndi Iro nma".(Okija juju)

Igbo na-asu n'olu n'olu mana anyi kwa ukwara oburu otu.(Only Truth)

Onye etuto(boil) toro n'abu(arm pit) ,ibi daa ya n'akpa amu(scrotal sac) nwere ike i kowa ka uwa di usu(bat) maka na usu a bughi anu elu ma o bu nke ala(Okija Juju)

Ahu dimkpa ahu ogologo imi ya(Only truth)

Nwa enwe gwara umu ya na enyi ha na ozodingba amaka mana he echefuna na ihe oso mee,ozodimgba ga eji ha eze/agho mgbo.(Okija Juju)

Mmiri mara ugo sara ugo aru(Only Truth)

Vote Only Truth maka Oganiru na ndu ndi Igbo.

Vote for "Umbrellah"© ndi Igbo ga eche anyi na mmiri na anwau.

Tunyere Only Truth(Eziokwu bu ndu)

@Marocguy,lol.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Odunnu: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
ifyalways:

Onye etuto(boil) toro n'abu(arm pit) ,ibi daa ya n'akpa amu(scrotal sac) nwere ike i kowa ka uwa di usu(bat) maka na usu a bughi anu elu ma o bu nke ala(Okija Juju)

Nwa enwe gwara umu ya na enyi ha na ozodingba amaka mana he echefuna na ihe oso mee,ozodimgba ga eji ha eze/agho mgbo.(Okija Juju)

@Marocguy,lol.
Even though na mu amaghi any of the contestants, na ni maka na isiri m tinyere OnlyTruth, e bi go m aka sharp sharp.
OnlyTruth bu egwu eji 2011
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
Okija_juju:

You dont get it sir!

I honestly didnt expect to win the Eze Ndi Igbo election in an election that would be dicided by Biafran war mongers, Ojukwu groupies and Rochas Okorocha praise-singers.

Biafran war mongers, Ojukwu groupies Rochas, Rochas praise singers, and other names that you call them actually form the bulk of Igbos in this community.

But fairness was what I was asking for. How does 4 nominess dissappear from the list over night and their names replaced by unknown candidates.

Those nominees disappeared because I wasn't sure if they were interested. Did you see how Abagworo reacted? Suppose he had won the nomination and was polled? How do you think the whole thing will look like? There is no point nominating/electing someone that might not be interested, or embrass those who put their trust in him. Not a single post by those individuals in that thread indicating their interest. For all I care, they might have left Nairaland; and I didn't want a vacuum.

And why is it that just because I dont see eye to eye with many Igbos on the Ojukwu, Biafra and Rochas issues, then people start calling me names and questioning my heritage?!  Has having a unique opinion became an aluu in in igboland?!

Igbo might in the future understand and appreciate your line of thinking. But Igbos of today, hold those people, and place, and events very dearly and passionately. Your non-appreciation of these alienate you. So in my opinion, you are wrong now, but in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20 years or thereabout. You might be right. ". . . time and chance, happen to them all" Your time will come!

If you desire to lead the people,
Law 38: Think as you like but behave like others

Should I now change my tone to reflect opinions that I do not support just to be accepted?!

Anyone who desires power should play by the rules of 48 Laws of Power:

Law 19: Know Who You’re Dealing with – Do Not Offend the Wrong Person

Your contravention of these simple law, led to the deluge of petitions which unfortunately caused your disqualification. The polity was seriously overheated by the your entrance. And when the protest was getting too loud, I played by the rules.

Why do our people fear change?!

What kind of change?
Law 45: Preach the Need for Change, but Never Reform too much at Once

The changes you were proposing were too many at once. Forget Biafra, disdain Ojukwu, attack Rochas! What else do you want the people to hold on to? Okija? Mba nu. Your changes were just to much to swallow at once. A bit at a time would help your cause, even in real life.

Biafra will not die if Nigeria does not change. And without the demise of Biafra, Ojukwu will remain a hero. And if Ojukwu remain a hero (especially now that he is late), the people reserve the right to hope! How dare you take away Rochas, giving them nothing in return! Na wa oo. Which political school did you graduate from?

I asked for a debate amongst nominees but it never happened. I wanted to show off the opposition for the psychophants that they were.
The people knew the pedigree of the candidate, and the electoral commissioner did not have enough resources to organise any debate.

Well, i need answers to my questions o!! Otherwise, I'll step up the heat!!  angry
There are your answers, and they are food for thought.

Bakassi Boys saga and Osisikankwus matter would be nothing compared to the heat i will rain down on the polity should my grieviances not be properly and adequately addressed.  angry
Iwe na we'm!

In the real world, if you tell them your opinion about Biafra, Ojukwu, and Rochas, you might have to go into forced exile. When your people are hurting, show empathy, even though you have the right to your opinion about those issue.

Politics is an art, not exact science.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by pazienza(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
ifyalways:

@Marocguy,lol.
cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
igbo kwenu!igbo kwenu!!igbo kwezuonu!!!this move by pointb is classic and commendable.kudos to the brains behind this.meanwhile,i've voted,and my vote went to no other person than , than , ONLYTRUTH!!! HAHA
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by buzor(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
fellow ibo brethren, i ve voted for onlytruth and advice you to do same.
finally, just discovered that okija shrine is an Yoruba guy and i here by advice fellow brethren to ignore him.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by okadaman2: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
Law 45: Preach the Need for Change, but Never Reform too much at All Once

Na this rule Oga Goodluck J dey use oo shocked

My president is too smart!

@Eze Okija_juju, the God's are on your side.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
marocguy:

@okija,u are a very intelligent man i respect bt your controversial personality narrows your options here. You have joined other tribes to bash everything igbo here and you dont expect to remain popular with the people in situations like this.
Your dissapearance from that list i am against,but your popularity among non-igbos can be detrimental to the purpose of this thread.
So taking out the unwanted possibilities,i think pointb was right to disqualify you. Others like dede1 and abagworo could have been there too.
But for the start,the four candidates here are not bad.
IMO,i hope the only elder Andrew uweh wins. And how come nobody is campaigning? I wud have changed my signature for campaigns for elder andre uweh,but our ezeigbo gburugburu is still mourned.

Everybody keeps saying this "You have joined other tribes to bash everything igbo", and its not true. I am not a bigot "especially towards my own people", I just tell it as I think and see it.
This belief or accusation of me bashing Igbos stems from my comments on Ojukwu and i think I have severally made my reason for feeling the way I do clear. I still am yet to understand why over 1 million Igbos and old Eastern regioners had to die, if Ojukwu did not believe in the Biafran cause enough to defend it with his blood. I grew up with a particular definition of what a hero/freedom fighter had to be and im sorry I dont see those qualities in Ojukwu. I may have forgiven him for the war if he had died in the cause of it, but if he always had it at the back of his mind that he would run when shove came to punch, then why even bother in the first place.
I am Igbo but you do not expect me to celebrate and rejoice in mediocrity especially when the live of human biengs are involved. On the issue of Rochas, I was really excited when I learnt about his candidacy for Imo States gubernetorial elections, even more so because of the hype surrounding his election. I took a keen interest because he was the hype of the entire 5 core Igbo states. Then he started making policies that were downright ridiculous and served no real developmental purpose (in my opinion atleast). I aired my view severally on the many Imo state threads that were highlighting his so called achievements and then I became hated. But does the fact that I questioned the political relevance of a "commisioner for Lagos State affairs" or the relevance of an "office of the State comedian" out of place?! Was my questioning the "payment of 120 Naira stipends to minors" an offence?! or even the fact that he disregarded the safety of Imo states indegenes by ushering them into a packed staduim and sharing kerosene out of tankers wrong?! or even stating the fact that sharing kerosene was like putting a band aid over a fracture wrong?!
Over to Abia State. I said it and I repeat, driving out non-Abians from the States civil service was a terrible policy. I stated this because if other States were to reciprocate that gesture, Abia State would be worst hit. I was a strong critic of the Orji Uzor Kalu administration as well. This I did at a time when the only achievement I could say he got for Abia State was Enyimba football club, meanwhile Ariaria market was rottening and wasting away due to bad management and terrible roads. Or was it my questioning the logic behind the formation of Bakassi Boys and giving them a free hand to kill those they felt were criminals?!

Now let me repeat my stand, which will not change until I start seeing otherwise; "NO IGBO STATE IS LIVING UP TO a QUARTER OF ITS POTENTIALS".

Should I change my views just so that I may be accepted amongst my own people?! Please tell me if my opinions are wrong and then explain to it to me.

ifyalways:

@Marocguy,lol.

Kita zi abuzim onye ilo o'quaya?! Nsogbu adiro.

Keep considering me an enemy and shying away from the bitter truth.

buzor:

fellow ibo brethren, i ve voted for onlytruth and advice you to do same.
finally, just discovered that okija shrine is an Yoruba guy and i here by advice fellow brethren to ignore him.

Zuzu'ru mechie onu ghi, obu na e nwero oku. Anu ofia nwulu anwu. Obulu go di na'm bu onye Yoruba, gini eme zi?! Ife'm na ekwu obu asi?!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Ank(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
Onlytruth is the man.

I just voted.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
PointB:

Biafran war mongers, Ojukwu groupies Rochas, Rochas praise singers, and other names that you call them actually form the bulk of Igbos in this community.

Unfortunately so!!

But atleast I'm sure that there are still a few reasonable Igbos amongst this community and our voices deserve to be heard.

PointB:

Those nominees disappeared because I wasn't sure if they were interested. Did you see how Abagworo reacted? Suppose he had won the nomination and was polled? How do you think the whole thing will look like? There is no point nominating/electing someone that might not be interested, or embrass those who put their trust in him. Not a single post by those individuals in that thread indicating their interest. For all I care, they might have left Nairaland; and I didn't want a vacuum.

All the same, that dosent excuse your actions of taking my name of the final list because I got atleast one nomination form a delegate who stated that she was Imo.

PointB:

Igbo might in the future understand and appreciate your line of thinking. But Igbos of today, hold those people, and place, and even very dearly and passionately. Your non-appreciation of these alienate you. So in my opinion, you are wrong now, but in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20 years or thereabout. You might be right. ". . . time and chance, happen to them all" Your time will come!

I may just drop dead tomorrow for all I care, but should my message get across to even just one person, then my campaign would not have been in vain. It is not in your power to decide whos time it is or not, you are the electoral comissioner and you are supposed to remain neutral and act according to the laws governing your office.

PointB:

If you desire to lead the people,

Anyone who desires power should play by the rules of 48 Laws of Power:

In otherwords you are saying be a hypocrite just to attain power, right?!

Im sorry but I have my creed by which I live and would not alter it just to become a leader. What kind of leader would I be if I danced to every tune played to me by every and anybody?! This law was written by man, and are not set in stone either.

PointB:

Your contravention of these simple law, led to the deluge of petitions which unfortunately caused your disqualification. The polity was seriously overheated by the your entrance. And when the protest was getting too loud, I played by the rules.

What rules?!

The same rules you convieniently overlooked when the outcry against Ezeuche was made!? Even when ezeuches comments of taking "Igbo slaves" which was even more damning than mine was pointed out to you with links pointing to threads on which those comments were made, you convieniently made an excuse for him and let him carry on until his withdrawal, but when it came to mine, you immediately remembered that there were rules! Thats nothing short of double standards and conduct unbecoming of a supposedly impartial and unbiased person.

PointB:

The changes you were proposing were too many at once. Forget Biafra, disdain Ojukwu, attack Rochas! What else do you want the people to hold on to? Okija? Mba nu. Your changes were just to much to swallow at once. A bit at a time would help your cause, even in real life.

That was not your call to make sir. You job is to sit as an electoral officer and you have rules governing what you can and cant do. You over-stepped your boundaries and abused your office.

PointB:

Biafra will not die if Nigeria does not change. And without the demise of Biafra, Ojukwu will remain a hero. And if Ojukwu remain a hero (especially now that he is late), the people reserve the right to hope! How dare you take away Rochas, giving them nothing in return! Na wa oo. Which political school did you graduate from?
The people knew the pedigree of the candidate, and the electoral commissioner did not have enough resources to organise any debate.
There are your answers, and they are food for thought.
In the real world, if you tell them your opinion about Biafra, Ojukwu, and Rochas, you might have to go into forced exile. When your people are hurting, show empathy, even though you have the right to your opinion about those issue.

I didnt take away Rochas sir!! I only pointed out the flaws in his policies.

When my people are hurting, show empathy?! Who empathised with my grandmother when 4 of her boys died in one day?! Who empathised with the Biafran widows when their husbands died?! Who empathised with the children orphaned by the war?! I paid my respects to the dead, but I stood my grounds on the way I felt towards the Man. Sometimes you have to face the harsh truth. It isnt always pretty but it is what it is, sugar-coated or not.

PointB:

Politics is an art, not exact science.

Like I said, this is the rule written by a man. Rules can be broken.

I intend to set a pace, not follow in the footsteps of men that I dont even admire.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by coogar: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
this voting is a farce.

i am getting the admin to delete this thread immediately and perma-ban pointb.
okija-juju has been robbed of his constitutional right to participate in the nairaland election.

okija is an igbo man.
he's more knowledgeable than any of his rivals on the poll.
he's objective and not a deep-rooted tribalist like his rivals on the poll.
nairaland needs a balanced eze ndi igbo - not a tyrant!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ okija juju. Abeg make we hear word. Thnks so much for making ths thread mre interesting i appreciate ur good(bad) work. But i will always remind u that u have been disqualified nd kicked out through d window by our numerous votes. infact i was first person to run the campaign against u. If u are truely an Igbo man u have been thrown out by ur fellow igbos who didnt find confident in you. so relax nd accept defeat nd find some else to do.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by coogar: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
xtianh:

@ okija juju. Abeg make we hear word. Thnks so much for making ths thread mre interesting i appreciate your good(bad) work. But i will always remind u that u have been disqualified nd kicked out through d window by our numerous votes. infact i was first person to run the campaign against u. If u are truely an Igbo man u have been thrown out by your fellow igbos who didnt find confident in you. so relax nd accept defeat nd find some else to do.

go away, you bribe-collecting peasant!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
xtianh:

@ okija juju. Abeg make we hear word. Thnks so much for making ths thread mre interesting i appreciate your good(bad) work. But i will always remind u that u have been disqualified nd kicked out through d window by our numerous votes. infact i was first person to run the campaign against u. If u are truely an Igbo man u have been thrown out by your fellow igbos who didnt find confident in you. so relax nd accept defeat nd find some else to do.

Didnt your teacher give you homework to do today in school?! undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
Okija_juju:

Unfortunately so!!

But atleast I'm sure that there are still a few reasonable Igbos amongst this community and our voices deserve to be heard.

All the same, that dosent excuse your actions of taking my name of the final list because I got atleast one nomination form a delegate who stated that she was Imo.

I may just drop dead tomorrow for all I care, but should my message get across to even just one person, then my campaign would not have been in vain. It is not in your power to decide whos time it is or not, you are the electoral comissioner and you are supposed to remain neutral and act according to the laws governing your office.

In otherwords you are saying be a hypocrite just to attain power, right?!

Im sorry but I have my creed by which I live and would not alter it just to become a leader. What kind of leader would I be if I danced to every tune played to me by every and anybody?! This law was written by man, and are not set in stone either.

What rules?!

The same rules you convieniently overlooked when the outcry against Ezeuche was made!? Even when ezeuches comments of taking "Igbo slaves" which was even more damning than mine was pointed out to you with links pointing to threads on which those comments were made, you convieniently made an excuse for him and let him carry on until his withdrawal, but when it came to mine, you immediately remembered that there were rules! Thats nothing short of double standards and conduct unbecoming of a supposedly impartial and unbiased person.

That was not your call to make sir. You job is to sit as an electoral officer and you have rules governing what you can and cant do. You over-stepped your boundaries and abused your office.

I didnt take away Rochas sir!! I only pointed out the flaws in his policies.

When my people are hurting, show empathy?! Who empathised with my grandmother when 4 of her boys died in one day?! Who empathised with the Biafran widows when their husbands died?! Who empathised with the children orphaned by the war?! I paid my respects to the dead, but I stood my grounds on the way I felt towards the Man. Sometimes you have to face the harsh truth. It isnt always pretty but it is what it is, sugar-coated or not.

Like I said, this is the rule written by a man. Rules can be broken.

I intend to set a pace, not follow in the footsteps of men that I dont even admire.

I think I have address most of the issues you raised. Well, except perhaps for EzeUche's.

EzeUche was disqualified, as you already know. Perhaps because, his name was among a group (quite a number) of disqualified candidates, I didn't think it necessary to explain in details why he was disqualified. At any rate, in disqualifying EzeUche, I took into consideration the several allegations against him, and sensed he would, just like you, be a divisive candidate. I wouldn't have been able to disqualify EzeUche on the basis of rule 3. His ethnicity/loyalty was never in doubt. What he was accused of, was not within the jurisdiction of the three rules. He was however disqualified in the interest of the public. The fact that he did not turn up to clear those allegations, only made it easy to apply the 'None Acceptance of Nomination.' Which affected Dede1, and helped Odumchi and High_Chief.

In your case , let me repeat, you (Okija_juju) were disqualified on the basis of Rule 3.

[b]3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding discounted.

Your ethnicity and loyalty were severally challenged in the nomination thread. Rule 3, under which you were disqualified, gave me the power to disqualify even an Igbo nominee on the basis of doubt. Those you wish to lead, said No to you, as they would Ahj Harem, and Ndu_chuck. My hands were tied.

Rule 3, asked a simple question about the nominee, how many notable Igbo poster doubt his ethnicity/loyalty to Igbo? In your case, many! I looked for reasons to keep you in the poll. But rules are rules. Again my hand were tied.

I did my best to be fair and transparent.

Indeed taking off Dede1, was the most difficult of the decision I had to take, if anyone deserves apology, it should be him!

On a personal note, I understand how you feel and think about Ojukwu, Biafra, and Rochas, but that doesn't mean I agree.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ okija juju. No he didnt. But we did Government today nd our teacher tought us how to cry when we LOOSE AN ELECTION. @ cooger u are just handle for that juju guy.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hmmm!!

Now I think I understand you!

So If I dont agree with you and others on matter concerning Igbos, then I am not Igbo! Even though my User_I.D which I have always had since way before I even started actively posting on Igbo themed threads is a known Igbo deity, I can read and write (a little bit) Igbo and have even gone ahead to point out that I am from Nri (which is the ancestral home of all Igbos), yet you and others like you question my ethnicity because I dont see things your way! Intersting!!

Uwa wu paw-paw men!! Yaw! grin

Now I get it.

Thanks anyways, it was fun while it lasted.

I hope I have the time to do this again. . . Politics is fun! especially when its dirty!  grin

Now, I'm off to cause a stir in any igbo thread I can find!!  grin

@xtainh

Poor lad!! This must be the closest you've come to any relevance on Nairaland! Keep working at it. . .

I just thought I should inject some life into the thread!! Without me, this thread would be boring! I would have loved to see you lose your puny wikkle mind after I rigged my way to victory, but then again!! Shit happens!

Suck my hairy balls you D'ick riding Ojukwu/Biafran b'itch!!  grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
@okija juju. A loser who never want to learn his lessons will always remain a loser. It seems u are learning ur lessons now, poor you! I feel like crying for u nw.ndo o, oga dimma o
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
Okija_juju:

Hmmm!!

Now I think I understand you!

So If I dont agree with you and others on matter concerning Igbos, then I am not Igbo! Even though my User_I.D which I have always had since way before I even started actively posting on Igbo themed threads is a known Igbo deity, I can read and write (a little bit) Igbo and have even gone ahead to point out that I am from Nri (which is the ancestral home of all Igbos), yet you and others like you question my ethnicity because I dont see things your way! Intersting!!

Uwa wu paw-paw men!! Yaw!  grin

Now I get it.

Thanks anyways, it was fun while it lasted.

I hope I have the time to do this again. . . Politics is fun! especially when its dirty!   grin

Now, I'm off to cause a stir in any igbo thread I can find!!  grin

@xtainh

Poor lad!! This must be the closest you've come to any relevance on Nairaland! Keep working at it. . .

I just thought I should inject some life into the thread!! Without me, this thread would be boring! I would have loved to see you lose your puny wikkle mind after I rigged my way to victory, but then again!! poo happens!

Suck my hairy balls you D'ick riding Ojukwu/Biafran b'itch!!  grin

lol.
I might have doubted your ethnicity every now, and then. But I did not disqualify you on the basis of my doubt, rather on the combined strength of others doubt.

I did enjoy your campaign though.  You are one relentless dude. grin grin grin

Don't be too quick to dismiss this thread. You still have case to answer, I bet you.  grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by nadine07: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ point B, with out Okija juju on the list, then ur list INVALID, listen to the voice of ( nairaland) smiley smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by steaming(f): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
Nairaland is getting more interesting by the day, i've sooooooooo missed this place. m loving this Eze ndi igbo idea. mana give mi sumtime let me refresh my brains on my igbo brothers, then i wud vote.

Biko what of the LOLO? I am campaigning for it biko. No 1 JD of Lolo is to fully support Eze ndi igbo before his people. brb wit my vote
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by mail4gift2(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
Onlytruth, where you dey, CARRY GO BRODA, Onye Chukwu mere eze, u know the rest
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by namfav(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
all 4 of them are the biggest tribalists on here

im voting no one
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
So if any Yoruba doesnt support Tinubu(Rochas) or Awolowo he is an outcast?

Like seriously

Anyway ibo kwenu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ namfav then good night see you next year wen less tribalistic people emerge mayb u for example.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ChinenyeN(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
I see the Council has now found someone new to put on the hot seat. I just hope Okija isn't surprised by the treatment he's receiving; it's a result of the atmosphere here. He should be well familiar with it.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Afam4eva(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
I think we should nominate Ezeuche and Igboboy to be our minister of defence. They'll we charged with protecting the territorial integrity of AlaIgbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) / FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / FG Faults Suit Against Senate Reopening Without Saraki’s Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.