Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? (2204 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2011
I'm very careful with having casual sex (yes I do casual sex) and I always use condoms to prevent STDs and other unpleasant aftermaths. However, I noticed this particular girlfriend of mine is always in a hurry to recover all unused condoms and go away with them. She did it on three consecutive times and when I tried going with them a fourth time just to see her reaction, she accused me of trying to cheat on her and insisted that she goes with them. Well, I allowed her but really haven't been able to figure what she does with them.

Any opinions here?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by tutuwater(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2011
Ask her the damn question. sweetie what do you do with the unused condom? since you are with unused condoms, bring it with you for our next away match, will you.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2011
tutuwater:

Ask her the damn question. sweetie what do you do with the unused condom? since you are with unused condoms, bring it with you for our next away match, will you.
@tutuwater
I tried that on two occasions and guess what her responses were: .  .  . ,  "Oh, I forgot" sad
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2011
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2011
Yay Kpa!!

Nigerian girls are at it again grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2011
Hahahaha,to even think you are asking,you are having casual sexx with a girl what makes you think you are the only one she is casualing having sexx with? Y'all can be funny sha.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Hahahaha,to even think you are asking,you are having casual sexx with a girl what makes you think you are the only one she is casualing having sexx with? Y'all can be funny sha.
ditto
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by tutuwater(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@tutuwater
I tried that on two occasions and guess what her responses were: .  .  . ,  "Oh, I forgot" sad

then make sure dont take more condoms than you plan on using. Anyways you cant stop her from buying condoms if she is sleeping around so if she takes the condom as souvenir be happy bro.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2011
so sugardaddy all these while even your GF has been fuvking around

Yay Kpa!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

@freecocoa
The point is, she keeps swearing with her life everytime about how she's been very faithful. I really don't demand that from her and it's not as if I wouldn't appreciate if it turns out to be true. But I just want to find out if I have been dealing with a hypocrite.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

so sugardaddy all these while even your GF has been fuvking around

Yay Kpa!! shocked shocked shocked

@190
You can't be too sure for now.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2011
OK are u saying that shes going away with used condoms and burning them

or flushing them down the toilet

My man - show her this thread and watch her closely

Infact the investigation starts from today - \

Its a Nigerian girl we are talking about here ooh

They are FIRST in the world when it comes to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-818681.0.html
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by freecocoa(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@freecocoa
The point is, she keeps swearing with her life everytime about how she's been very faithful. I really don't demand that from her and it's not as if I wouldn't appreciate if it turns out to be true. But I just want to find out if I have been dealing with is a hypocrite.
hahahah,I laugh in gwari. Please don't tell me you can be that gullible as to believe her,the only thing that will make me TRY to believe that this girl MIGHT be saying the truth(take note of words in capital letters) is if you tell me she doesn't know she's just a casual sexxmate for you,as in you make her believe she's your girlfriend, but if she's aware that its just meaningless sexx for you and consented to that,then she's nothing but a cheap wh*o*re and a messed up liar.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

They are FIRST in the world when it comes to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-818681.0.html

Jeez dummy,learn your words and opposite. Haba.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2011
@ op
freecocoa:

hahahah,I laugh in gwari. Please don't tell me you can be that gullible as to believe her,the only thing that will make me TRY to believe that this girl MIGHT be saying the truth(take note of words in capital letters) is if you tell me she doesn't know she's just a casual sexxmate for you,as in you make her believe she's your girlfriend, but if she's aware that its just meaningless sexx for you and consented to that,then she's nothing but a cheap wh*o*re and a messed up liar.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

@freecocoa
Yes, she's fully aware that she's my girlfriend, I have proved that to her on a number of occasions. Do I need to metion BBs, flat screen TV, accomodation, fridge, etc that I have provided for her which usually most casual ssex girls don't get from their "customers"?

It seems I'm the Mugu here! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

@190
The last time I asked, she said she usually keeps them in her wardrobe and she does nothing with them. But till date, she still hasn't been able to produce any though I noticed she no longer jumps at recovering them since I confronted her.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@190
The last time I asked, she said she usually keeps them in her wardrobe and she does nothing with them. But till date, she still hasn't been able to produce any though I noticed she no longer jumps at recovering them since I confronted her.

>>> first point of call

Check her fb messages

2nd point of call >>> seize her fone for 3days and answer all calls and BB  pings she receives

Then you can know if you are indeed a mugu or not

3rd point of call >>> take a picture of yourself and herself kissing and use it as her display pic on her BB (it works all the time)
and should drive the 2nd dude out of his hiding place

4th point of call >> ask her to reproduce all condoms shes taken - frame up a number say 11 till date and ask her to reproduce all 11 condoms
4 durex, 3 gold circle, 4 foreign condoms - one which cant be easily gotten - before 7pm this nite

do all 4methods and get back to me for further info  wink wink
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Jeez dummy,learn your words and opposite. Haba.
kiss
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

>>> first point of call

Check her fb messages

2nd point of call >>> seize her fone for 3days and answer all calls and BB  pings she receives

Then you can know if you are indeed a mugu or not

3rd point of call >>> take a picture of yourself and herself kissing and use it as her display pic on her BB (it works all the time)
and should drive the 2nd dude out of his hiding place

do all 3methods and get back to me for further info  wink wink

@190
You're really a Don on women matters, I must confess grin

Anyway, the last time I saw some suspicious messages on her phone, I seized it for about a week and surprisingly, I didn't get any funny calls or messages. And to prove her point about being faithful, she asked me to even change the sim for her so I could be rest assured she wasn't cheating which I eventually did. After giving her a new sim which she gladly accepted, I put the old sim on a new phone in my custody and each time there were suspicious calls and messages, I ignore the calls and send messages as if she was the one and somehow, I was able to get some guys who seemed being intimate with her (or maybe trying to be or were in the past but who knows?). I always mention all these occurences to her and she keeps saying I should deal with them the way I find pleasing. But then, I still haven't seen any of these recovered condoms even after requesting for them and is really giving me some serious concern.

She claims she's not on fb as she really doesn't like the site, not sure if she's there with a different handle ( a lot of people do).
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2011
^If you did that, then trusting her should be elevated to 60%
Have u tried talking to a close friend of hers
someone who u could really trust that wont spill a word of this to her
Maybe you should target someone really close to her and someone really close to you
as in bestie - target her and take her out, fish pepper soup and sminorff should do
then bring up the issue of condom and and complain to this friend, tell her everything and assure her
that you are just scared and dont wanna loose her friend so she should kindly tell you if she knows a tin or two about
her friend (your gf) - so u could actually check your flaws and do all your best to get her back

please dont say u wanna break up with her or u wanna deal with the other imaginary dude in question here
push the blame to yourself so the friend could spill

get back to me when ure done  smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by freecocoa(f): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@freecocoa
Yes, she's fully aware that she's my girlfriend, I have proved that to her on a number of occasions. Do I need to metion BBs, flat screen TV, accomodation, fridge, etc that I have provided for her which usually most casual ssex girls don't get from their "customers"?

It seems I'm the Mugu here! undecided
Thank God you called yourself the m word,seriously though how can you possibly do all that for a girl you consider as just a sexxmate? Well I'm smart (yes I am)so I know hyperbole was used in the above post of yours but even at that, you really are one big maga,anyways sorry to break it to you but you've been played and beaten at your own game,she knows you are two timing and she is too,she's just claiming righteous cos of what she gains from you,do I blame her?like hell I don't and you know why?cos you deserve eachother. I'm ouuta here.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2011
suscribing. . . .

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Thank God you called yourself the m word,seriously though how can you possibly do all that for a girl you consider as just a sexxmate? Well I'm smart (yes I am)so I know hyperbole was used in the above post of yours but even at that, you really are one big maga,anyways sorry to break it to you but you've been played and beaten at your own game,she knows you are two timing and she is too,she's just claiming righteous cos of what she gains from you,do I blame her?like hell I don't and you know why?cos you deserve eachother. I'm ouuta here.
@freecocoa
sad
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2011
Flashaldrin:

suscribing. . . .
Subscribing to what? Stop doing follow follow, that's what led me to where I am now undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Subscribing to what? Stop doing follow follow, that's what led me to where I am now undecided
Err mm,I hope this doesn't relate to me in any way?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2011
Sugar daddy, u are married! N ur girlfriend is single, dont you want her to get married too. Why so clingling? Ofcos she has other partners. YOU CANT BE THE ONLY one! Let her swear on her mamas head. You shld b glad shes protecting herself,so she wont give u sti that u wld later transfer to ur wife.  Let her (ur gf) be. Both of u fit each other.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

^If you did that, then trusting her should be elevated to 60%
Have u tried talking to a close friend of hers
someone who u could really trust that wont spill a word of this to her
Maybe you should target someone really close to her and someone really close to you
as in bestie - target her and take her out, fish pepper soup and sminorff should do
then bring up the issue of condom and and complain to this friend, tell her everything and assure her
that you are just scared and dont wanna loose her friend so she should kindly tell you if she knows a tin or two about
her friend (your gf) - so u could actually check your flaws and do all your best to get her back

please don't say u wanna break up with her or u wanna deal with the other imaginary dude in question here
push the blame to yourself so the friend could spill

get back to me when ure done  smiley

Eheennn 190 my friend grin, wetin you talk o jare ? Make I go talk to her best friend? But she told me she doesn't keep friends because they are negative influence on her and I really subscribe to that like my friend Flashaldrin "the subcriber" cheesy. So, it's pretty difficult for me to say which particular person is her best friend. I know I have seen her with a couple of seemingly  wild girls which I didn;t like on a couple of times, I haven't seen her with them since I complained.

And thank you o jare, I no dey plan to leave her it's just that I appreciate honest girls more.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Err mm,I hope this doesn't relate to me in any way?
@freecocoa
It's for my friend Flashadrin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@freecocoa
It's for my friend Flashdrin grin
why you come dey tell am to stop following me na?athink you no want make I collect BB,flat screen and car from am,take time o. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Eheennn 190 my friend grin, wetin you talk o jare ? Make I go talk to her best friend? But she told me she doesn't keep friends because they are negative influence on her and I really subscribe to that like my friend Flashaldrin "the subcriber" cheesy. So, it's pretty difficult for me to say which particular person is her best friend. I know I have seen her with a couple of seemingly  wild girls which I didn;t like on a couple of times, I haven't seen her with them since I complained.

And thank you o jare, I no dey plan to leave her it's just that I appreciate honest girls more.

Well if you have been close to this girl for sometime
you should know atleast one of them which you have seen her roll with a couple of times
try been nice 2 that one for about a weeek, invite her for a drink away from where her friend is
and tell her you have some disturbing issue to address -
then you could go 2 any relaxation spots and hit the nail on the head from there
personally since you told me about that sim card episode, i got confused cos if this girl is cheating on you
then she must be really good @ it, but lemme ask u sumtin
does she flaunt you as her man to the public
do her people know u
her friends
does she work
clearly how most of these Nigerian girls operate is - if they have another dude in question whom they care about
they could go about talking to this dude about you (he could know you) But you clearly wont know him
she mite not even have him on facebook - But THEY always make a mistake of adding these secret lovers on BB
does she kip password on her BB/phone
do u know this password!
do you check her account regularly
is she from a wealthy home
Is she a graduate
Have you noticed any strange dude/number around her or her fone
If you are well known around her vicinity - ask a couple of kids/neighbours to keep an eye on her (U could buy coke for them for this)

Just saying  smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2011
BlueBarbie:

Sugar daddy, u are married! N your girlfriend is single, dont you want her to get married too. Why so clingling? Ofcos she has other partners. YOU CANT BE THE ONLY one! Let her swear on her mamas head. You shld b glad shes protecting herself,so she wont give u sti that u wld later transfer to your wife.  Let her (your gf) be. Both of u fit each other.
@BlueBarbie
You must be a soothsayer to know so much about me abi you chop "winch?" (just kidding) grin grin  But you correct sha, we both fit each other well well! But then, if I can bring my dole (I mean real dole cheesy) with an assurance to you as a single lady to always tell me when you feel it's time for you to move on while I settle you "wellemly" but so long as you're honest and don't indulge in side plays (but just carry me along so I know when to back out) and you're still trying to play games, how do you want me to feel?
If I back out unceremoniously now, una go say one sugardaddy don do "hit and run" again angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help / For The Christian Singles Still Searching (CSSS). Part 1 / how to know if she's cheating on you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.