Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? (2113 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by pendo89(f): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
ucgirl:

am 6mths pregnant for my ex-bf best friend.he used to tel me heavenly tins til i got pregnant for him,he is nw teln how he finds t dif to tel my ex,nd how he doesnt ave moni,nd how lazy nd stubborn i am because i refuse to abort my child due to my strong beliefs on obeyn Gods wrds.pple r blamn me for kipn my child,his is nt helpn maters,advicn his son wrongly.rite nw i dnt friends,he doesnt evn wnt to no hw i do tins evrytin is jst my biz because i wntd to kip my child no job no moni hw do i do dis,i no d God i serve wunt let me dwn

open a thread and receive replies cz this your cry got lost in here.
It wont help to condemn or throw stones at you cz your already 6 months with child. Can you try selling stuff in the market place for instance like other women?
Look here,God dint lead you into pregnancy for your ex-bf's friend so don't just cry on his shoulders,pray and do nothing.What skills do you possess?
That is what God will use to bless you not tears and self pity. He only blesses the work of our hands not the tears from our eyes.
Thing is when you get busy working to earn a few cents you will become less concerned with what people are saying. You wont even have time to sit and listen to idle gossip. You are going to be a mother soon so hardwork starts and u need an income cz u dont have a husband yet.
good luck
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by seedord247(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
ucgirl:

am 6mths pregnant for my ex-bf best friend.he used to tel me heavenly tins til i got pregnant for him,he is nw teln how he finds t dif to tel my ex,nd how he doesnt ave moni,nd how lazy nd stubborn i am because i refuse to abort my child due to my strong beliefs on obeyn Gods wrds.pple r blamn me for kipn my child,his is nt helpn maters,advicn his son wrongly.rite nw i dnt friends,he doesnt evn wnt to no hw i do tins evrytin is jst my biz because i wntd to kip my child no job no moni hw do i do dis,i no d God i serve wunt let me dwn

Madam are you sure the Guy in question is the real owner of that property in Your Belle? and btw where do you reside?
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Natasha2(f): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
ucgirl:

am 6mths pregnant for my ex-bf best friend.he used to tel me heavenly tins til i got pregnant for him,he is nw teln how he finds t dif to tel my ex,nd how he doesnt ave moni,nd how lazy nd stubborn i am because i refuse to abort my child due to my strong beliefs on obeying God's word.pple r blamn me for kipn my child,his is nt helpn maters,advicn his son wrongly.rite nw i dnt friends,he doesnt evn wnt to no hw i do tins evrytin is jst my biz because i wntd to kip my child no job no moni hw do i do dis,i no d God i serve wunt let me dwn
*angry mode* angry Abeg sharrap jor strong beliefs on obeying God's word yet you dey f0rk? fornicator now you want to bring God into this? shocked shocked pheww when you been dey fork e bin dey sweet you, you no remember God's word shey? you don get belle now, you dey call God, na God impregnate you?

*normal mode activated*
well carry your cross, and yes you have to keep the baby it shouldn't suffer for your mistakes, you don't know what the child will become in future.
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by seedord247(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

*angry mode* angry Abeg sharrap jor strong beliefs on obeying God's word yet you dey f0rk? fornicator now you want to bring God into this? shocked shocked pheww when you been dey fork e bin dey sweet you, you no remember God's word shey? you don get belle now, you dey call God, na God impregnate you?

*normal mode activated*
well carry your cross, and yes you have to keep the baby it shouldn't suffer for your mistakes, you don't know what the child will become in future.

why you steal wetin they my brain . . that's what am trying to post next immediately she answer my question.
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Natasha2(f): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
seedord247:

why you steal wetin they my brain . . that's what am trying to post next immediately she answer my question.

mumu you get brain? grin
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by seedord247(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

mumu you get brain? grin

Reetarded Eeddiot as your Senile folks if they get you one when you are smalll . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Natasha2(f): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
seedord247:

Reetarded Eeddiot as your Senile folks if they get you one when you are smalll . . . grin grin grin grin
hahahahahah i'm sure you meant ask mofo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by seedord247(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

hahahahahah i'm sure you meant ask mofo tongue tongue tongue

since you got nobody to be of help today . . you better keep shut . . or else undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Natasha2(f): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
seedord247:

since you got nobody to be of help today . . you better keep shut . . or else undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yeah right big fat morafuking bozo tongue grin
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by seedord247(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

yeah right big fat morafuking bozo tongue grin

i know love is blind but your BF no get eye don't be ashamed it only happened to you, You really are a unique piece of sh!t. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Beync(f): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
Awe! this is amazing. really true luv exist when you look beyond you'l find
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
@natasha, God don suffer from the mouth of nigerians 

You go even see ritual killer dey casually say "Ah I forget to buy that thing. anyway God is in control" as ein dey slaughter 18 year old virgins. undecided
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by seedord247(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
2buff:

@natasha, God don suffer from the mouth of nigerians  grin

You go even see ritual killer dey say "God is in control" as ein dey slaughter 18 year old virgins.

even Boko harma Bomb in tha name of God grin grin grin
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Natasha2(f): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
seedord247:

i know love is blind but your BF no get eye don't be ashamed it only happened to you, You really are a unique piece of droppings. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes my bf no get eyes you can view his handsome face on my profile and see if he doesn't have eyes
2buff:

@natasha, God don suffer from the mouth of nigerians 

You go even see ritual killer dey casually say "Ah I forget to buy that thing. anyway God is in control" as ein dey slaughter 18 year old virgins. undecided
lmao she just make me vex when I see ''my STRONG BELIEF in God's word grin grin grin
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yeah if you are Patient enough you will find Goodluck. lol
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by seedord247(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

Yes my bf no get eyes you can view his handsome face on my profile and see if he doesn't have eyes lmao she just make me vex when I see ''my STRONG BELIEF in God's word  grin grin grin

Oh my Gosh . . You call that first class derailed albino your BF  grin grin . . . Ojigbijigbi .  . . I need someone to clean my face for me.

When the world is trying to eradicate albino's you pple still wanna give us more . . .
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Natasha2(f): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
seedord247:

Oh my Gosh . . You call that first class derailed albino your BF  grin grin . . . Ojigbijigbi .  . . I need someone to clean my face for me.

When the world is trying to eradicate albino's you pple still wanna give us more . . .

Seriously you can insult me and i'll laugh but respect yourself don't extend it to my bf, you grab? undecided
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^ Does your man approve parading his face on Nairaland where native doctors browse aplenty?
Last I remember from naija film, very interesting things can be done with someone's picture.
In your case, No trust girls. grin
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by 195(f): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2011
If you all dont stop fighting - I WOULD PLACE A CURSE ON ALL OF YOU FIGHTING HERE angry angry
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by seedord247(m): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

Seriously you can insult me and i'll laugh but respect yourself don't extend it to my bf, you grab?   undecided

Give me the respect you give to that bush chicken then i will stop. cheesy

2buff:

^^ Does your man approve parading his face on Nairaland where native doctors browse aplenty?
Last I remember from naija film, very interesting things can be done with someone's picture.
In your case, No trust girls.  grin

abiioooo . . ,  they come here acting innocent but when you get to know them You'll almost vomit the food you ate last 2 weekss.

Thank God say dem don dey reveal themselves one by one.
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2011
^^ But wetin she do u sha?
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Phadalod(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2011
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmhhh, am short of waht to say, not even when we are still planning together that she is not faithful.
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2011
To the Topic, wow that is shocked it occurs to 7 out of 10,000
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2011
The lady can never ever be a Nigerian, Naija babes home and abroad just believes that the guy must do everything. She would have left after the 1st year. I know of a lot. cheesy
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Natasha2(f): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
2buff:

In your case, No trust girls. grin
lmao 2buff you cracking me up
yeah he does and I didn't mean bf like bf wink

seedord247:

Give me the respect you give to that bush chicken then i will stop. cheesy

abiioooo . . ,  they come here acting innocent but when you get to know them You'll almost vomit the food you ate last 2 weekss.

Thank God say dem don dey reveal themselves one by one.
yeah right undecided
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by maclatunji: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
@topic, it is a very rare case. Amazing stuff, I suppose that is what they say about finding your soul-mate; everything just blends and rhymes and it all feels so good- Fantastic!

Hold-on a second! Which researcher interviewed both the husband and wife to get their sides of the story because even the two of them could not have told the story like this just because they cannot read each other's mind. Someone would have had to explain some things for the story to be complete.

Are you sure this is not just a feel-good story? #JustAsking
Re: Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
//

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take Her To The Family Or Not? / The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right / Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.