Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account (1014 Views)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by Orikinla(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
Women often love to hear that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Then I found out that the way to a woman's heart is through your bank account.

The larger the better she would feel and her love for you increases as the amount in your bank account increases.

Guy, women love men with enough credit.

How can a man secure her future without enough insurance in cash? grin

She smiles more once she sees the wads of currency notes.

Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by Dyt(f): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yh no doubt n dats y u one of d foolish men dat falls in2 dis category
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by Goldieluks: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^

@OP, both men and women smiles whenever they see money,so stop being a biased coward!
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by amuukwu1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
Abeg make una hold this old man, he's been spewing gutter lately,
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by Goldieluks: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
amu ukwu:

Abeg make una hold this old man, he's been spewing gutter lately,      

[size=18pt]#Falls from world trade center#[/size] grin grin
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by bekay911(f): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
And so wat? Well if u got no money den take ur broke azz home. Jeez me
@ goldie catches her and *winks*
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by Goldieluks: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Lol@jeez me!^ tnx for catching me,i for don break my hair because of baba orinkila grin
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by MrCork17: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
True. The way to bakery419's heart is through my swag wink
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by bekay911(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

True. The way to bakery419's heart is through my swag wink
pls broke azz niggers arent welcome in here. Sorry come again wat swag?
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by amuukwu1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
Obviously, Bakery911 is having a crush on Mr C0rk. cool
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by MrCork17: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
amu ukwu:

Obviously, Bakery911 is having a crush on Mr C0rk. cool

bro 4get the chick mennn. She look like Mike tyson in mini skirt. She aint my swag! undecided
Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Orinkinla, you are discombobulated! You are so inconsistent on your posts. I think old age is catching up with you. . . Take the honorable step and leave the Romance section, and then go and get married! Stop spewing trash. . . I'd have called you a fool, but then it's so obvious already!

And if for any reason you dont like what i just posted, pls feel free to print this picture, hang it on your favorite wall, and then make good judicious use of it!. . . Thank you![/size]

Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Your Bank Account by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
definetly poster ur pips need a refund of dat babalawo ur kolo neva wipe

[size=5pt]eeeeeee eeee kolomental

he don dey craze ,he den show hin craze

kolomental[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! My Pally Wan Dump Im Girlfriend 4 One Old Croatian Woman / To Whom It May Concern / I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.