Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret (2337 Views)

Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship / Should He Quit D Relationship Because Of Age Difference / More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by Templa(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2011
She revealed dat she had a baby for someone else. The baby was given away to motherless babies while d man resposible is not even aware he has a baby. Wtf
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by pendo89(f): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2011
Templa:

She revealed dat she had a baby for someone else. The baby was given away to motherless babies while d man resposible is not even aware he has a baby. Wtf

okay what is so Zap.i.n.g serious here? undecided
Its only 4 months. For christ's sake she needed to gain ur confidence before bringing out what was in the closet.The relationship is still in the cradle and its very easy to walk out if you decide to. It's good she talked. Now ur mad?
It doesn't hurt to sit her down and give her your reasons,the worst is forcing a relationship,overlooking crucial stuff and assuming it will be a forgotten thing.
Relationships entail dealing with real life issues overcoming or handling them as you move on. That makes us strong
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

Its only 4 months. For christ's sake she needed to gain your confidence before bringing out what was in the closet.The relationship is still in the cradle and its very easy to walk out if you decide to. It's good she talked. Now your mad?
It doesn't hurt to sit her down and give her your reasons,the worst is forcing a relationship,overlooking crucial stuff and assuming it will be a forgotten thing.
Relationships entail dealing with real life issues overcoming or handling them as you move on. That makes us strong

Spot on.
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by Freiburger(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
Is 4 months too long?
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by slimyem: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
4 months is just about the time you  start getting comfy in a relationship.
Everyone has a little secret diary and you dont go about telling it on a first date.
Having a baby sometime in the past isnt such a bad thing.If you aint comfortable with what you found out,this is the right time to end it.simples!
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by mashnino(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Guy you should be very happy, THANKGOD u dint hear it from sum1 else,

1 Like

Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by AfroBlue(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

Its only 4 months. For christ's sake she needed to gain your confidence before bringing out what was in the closet.The relationship is still in the cradle and its very easy to walk out if you decide to. It's good she talked. Now your mad?

true talk, great analysis! I think I just fell in love with you on the strength of your lucid logic. wink
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
And you are not happy that's her darkest secret? What if she had AIDS?. . .
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by otokx(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^ had AIDS? shocked
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
poor thing,it must have been hard giving up her baby. buddy,wat i can tell u is,a girl who delivered a child into this world instead of aborting like 90% of girls do,deserves some good respect

1 Like

Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by MrCork17: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
Templa:

so what. you have a woman and you still moaning. cha! undecided
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2011
Platnum!:

poor thing,it must have been hard giving up her baby. buddy,wat i can tell u is,a girl who delivered a child into this world instead of aborting like 90% of girls do,deserves some good respect

let me just say that this gal deserves NO FUKCING respect whatsoever imho. whether she had an abortion or gave the baby up, is all her damn choice, BUT, if she decides to have that baby, then she MUST tell the father FIRST, so that he ALSO has a say in this matter (aka his child's future). if they both decide to give it up then fair enough, but how DARE this woman takes that decision (by herself) that this man should NEVER know his child?!

these are the lowest of the lowest in MBJ's world!
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by bekay911(f): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2011
@ op i bet u av secrets and u havent told er true or false?
BTW u shud b grateful she told u @ an early stage der r some ladies dat wont even say a word to u abt der past lyf. Unless ur nt man enuf i advise u 2 sit down wit er n have a straight out talk n let er knw u gatcha back. She has gone tru alot all she nids is support.
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by slimyem: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

let me just say that this gal deserves NO FUKCING respect whatsoever imho. whether she had an abortion or gave the baby up, is all her damn choice, BUT, if she decides to have that baby, then she MUST tell the father FIRST, so that he ALSO has a say in this matter (aka his child's future). if they both decide to give it up then fair enough, but how DARE this woman takes that decision (by herself) that this man should NEVER know his child?!

these are the lowest of the lowest in MBJ's world!
hey!don't judge her lyk that since you do not know the situations surrounding her decision.what if it was someone she couldnt reach or a one-night stand kinda thing.
Besides,this isnt even the issue here. cheesy cheesy
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2011
I guess she telling you the truth was so wrong. . .If she hid it from you. . .would that have been better? she really didn't have to tell you but she did. . .doesn't that count as something?
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by freecocoa(f): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2011
OP be glad and rejoice in the lord for he hath done great things and it should be marvelous in thy sight,King james version.

Seriously though,its a good thing she told you, atleast you didn't find out from another source while walking down the aisle,now that would have been a major discombobulation(et al killz) btw I must say to whoever is talking about the lady deserving some respect for having the kid,that's bullcrap,why keep the child from the father? And slimyem from the way OP put it,it didn't sound like she doesn't know who he is.
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
sexkillz:

And you are not happy that's her darkest secret? What if she had AIDS?. . .

LOL okay!! exactly. grin
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by MrCork17: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin <<<<<Lagos gOld digger angry
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by Nautillus(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
Abeg, he who is without SIN, cast the first stone joo, she must really trust & love you to tell you such, (to your chic), Saluteee wink wink wink
Re: 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

hey!don't judge her lyk that since you do not know the situations surrounding her decision.what if it was someone she couldnt reach or a one-night stand kinda thing.
Besides,this isnt even the issue here. cheesy cheesy

i wasnt answering the poster, but Platnum! who was talking about "respect", simply because this gal had a baby. people should earn respect when they raise and care for their kids properly, instead of when they bring another suffering child into this already congested world?

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been In Love Triangle? / Girlfriend Being Annoying! / The Miss Valentine Challenge [final]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.