Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent (1031 Views)

50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by GMG(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2007
As a guy or a girl, what will you do in this situation? Bearing in mind that the guy has not been medically proven that he can not father a child but he has had sex several times with the girl friend without any conception.

Please give advice from your heart. If you are girl, what will you do if your boyfriend told you this
Re: Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by omega25red(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
well first things first you should prove it medically and i think it is definitely ok to talk to your girl about it most especially if you guys are talking about marriage. remember that some women might understand and support you and some will not she might even laugh in your face.
you should see a urologist if you are have problems with achieving and or maintaining an erection and if it's just that you can't seem to impregnate a girl the first thing you want to do is switch to wearing boxer shorts because wearing fruit of the looms tidy whitey can lower your sperm count and also go to your doctor or a clinic that deals with sexual issues and tell them that you want your sperm count. This way you would know if the problem is from you or her and if it is her be as understanding as you would want her to be if you were the problem

adios
Re: Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by GMG(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2007
Thanks for this advice!
Re: Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by shy1amy(f): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2007
well, i think u should see ur Doctor too, hes the one to examine u and tell u wats up. If i was ur woman, I'd prefer u tell me abt this problem right on time than hidding it from me cos i won't find it funny if i find out myself. If really i love u, I'll stay n support u cos i too could be in that position.

So my bros, if u are the one with this problem, try n do something b4 it gets too late, and pray to God too, cos he can do all things u know?

cheers
Re: Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by havanah: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2007
first of all as the others has told u , u should get checked if u really have doupts , being with a girl several times doest mean that u r unable to have children .its a multi factorial thing it could be from u or from her or it might just not be the right time to concieve, i talk from experience cause i am a doctor getting checked is the number one thing for u to do cause if there is a problem u might as well tackel it from the begining with no delay but it might be a psychological thing thats affecting u since u have been thinking about it for sometime,

as for the girl ur with now it is her right to know the trueth after ur sure , relationships are hard enough and hiding things only make things worse, it is her choice to make whether she loves u deeply to want to continue with u no matter what the problem is or if she wants children so badly she is willing to give her love up, putting all things in the light and being open and honest gives hope to ur realtion but hiding it and leting it to the future then no hope will come out of that
Re: Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by acidrop(f): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2007
no its not
Re: Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by MsHoneydro: 5:15am On Oct 02, 2007
First I would stop having unprotected sex. Second, I would confirm you were impotent. Last, you SHOULD inform a potential mate at an appropriate point of the relationship that she would not be able to have children if she chose to be with you.
Re: Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by topup: 3:37am On Dec 24, 2009
Unprotected sex isn't an efficient way of telling if you're impotent or what type of impotency it might be, it's best to get yourself checked out properly by a doctor, who knows you may not even need to tell anyone, if they find a reason/cure for it.

You already know the risks of unprotected sex right?
Re: Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent by mailia: 3:49am On Dec 24, 2009
If it were my BF I would'nt dump him because theres lots ways we could make love. & nowadays theres lots of ways we could start our own family if he's producing sperm.

I wouldnt stress it , if your gf cares she'll stand by you. cool

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Understand My Closest Female Friend / Am In Love With My Friend / Guys And Babes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.