Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? (3982 Views)

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by maclatunji: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2012
It is natural.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by bbeckky: 4:47am On Dec 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Wait till your best friend gets married and comes to Nairaland to start this thread.

I am married but in-love with my best friend.

If the peron is not your relative, forget it. The attraction will be there, whether or not you act on it is a different matter; but to say the attraction is not there would be to lie to yourself. There has to be something that you like in "your friend" and the truth is that we are not wired in such a way to have close friendship with the opposite gender without wanting more.

Adam and Eve started-out as friends before they became lovers- we are all evidence of this!

This is the truth, any other thing is the counterfeit.
rightly said my dear, whether U̶̲̥̅̊ admit it or not, d attraction will b there.......all d person needs is self-discipline
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by KateSpade(f): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2012
perhaps
but that doesn't mean you have to act on it or that the feeling will be long-lasting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did You Choose Him Or Her Out Of All / A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much / 5 Privileges Ugly Girls Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.