Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. (20925 Views)

Man Left Outside Unclad With Wife’s Twin Sister After Caught Cheating (photos) / My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by xavier047: 12:45am On Dec 13, 2011
@OP, everybody on this forum is virtually saying same thing and i know before u posted this act of yours, you knew what to do, you are not the first neither will be the last, but then you need a thorough cleansing of your oblangata and other white matter, to be whipped atleast twenty times a day with better horsewhip for the total amount of time you have done it with her and then go ask for forgiveness from GOD.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by HISchild: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2011
I tell you truly, “Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

--------
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God" - 1 Cor 6:9-10
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Lima1: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2011
House members, i can see we have a great forum here. Like many have said . I was just testing the pulse of the house. That was an xmas gift from me as a first timer. It was just a story and not a reality. I am not married but still a student. Thanks for the contribution. More story to come. wink wink wink wink
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Lobolintin(m): 1:22am On Dec 13, 2011
Go and report ur self 2 ur wife,
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Lima1: 1:36am On Dec 13, 2011
Limbolitin, seem u are not following the thread, read thread 98.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by doctokwus: 1:58am On Dec 13, 2011
Thanks op.It jst buttresses all bn saying,there are some stories. That u can smell 'made up' a million kilometres frm& yet Nl will jst jump on dere keyboards& start tying. Away advise& curses to sth that never happened.So much for pple using their brain sometimes
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by SaintTee: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2011
He who does not sin, let him cast the first stone,

A sin is a SIN irrespective of with who/whom,
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Olalimits(m): 5:55am On Dec 13, 2011
Stop criticizing this dude. He hasn't done anything wrong yet & I think he doesn't want to, that's why he's seeking your advice.
@OP, this is a big issue. Use your head & look b4 you leap!!!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by mentorken05(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2011
U̶̲̥̅̊ re a disgrace.where z ur pride nd dignity?sleeping wif ur wife`s twinnie.dats soo soo bad.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by ETPower(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2011
You are really a wretch!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by GChux1: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2011
Fake a$$ story. Even if it is true, what would you want in another twin? You already have one and you want another identical one? It's like having a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and you want to buy another Galaxy Tab 10.1. Go get an Ipad2, if you must, pumpkin!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Fattyaid: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2011
You're Sick. Period
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by elewele100: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2011
This is completely crazy, to be honest with you i dont think it is love but rather just a passing attraction
you are attracted to her mentally rather than pysically but thats how the majority of 'crushes' begin, even though this attraction has lasted for a long time, it still doesnt count as love.
she is your wifes twin sister for God's sake, pls change the way you think and fantisize about your wife instead of her and within time you will feel less attracted to this women!
your wife will feel so hurt with your lack of loyality for her. and the fact that you love another women but not just any woman but her twin sister!Think clearly man

Oi Boy,Abeg Women Plenty 4 Road Leave Your Wifey twin sister Alone oooo!!!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by fushi: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2011
You need to be examined.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by chiama1: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2011
Even though this guy sounds like a complete idiot, he shouldnt take the blame alone, the twin sister is the evil one, how can she even cheat on her twin like that. Little wonder she's divorced. her husband probably caught her banging his father.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by daisy28: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
angry dimwit poster even if ur story is made up,dis shows dat nl are always dere to wipe some asses. grin grin grin
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2011
what are you waiting for ? marry her too so that her sister will leave you peopple alone, Nigerian Movie!!!!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Sike(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2011
Crazzzziness of the first other!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Lima1: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2011
House members, i can see we have a great forum here. Like many have said . I was just testing the pulse of the house. That was an xmas gift from me as a first timer. It was just a story and not a reality. I am not married but still a student. Thanks for the contribution. More story to come.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by emmatok(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
Lima1:

House members, i can see we have a great forum here. Like many have said . I was just testing the pulse of the house. That was an xmas gift from me as a first timer. It was just a story and not a reality. I am not married but still a student. Thanks for the contribution. More story to come.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

You can now see it is easy to lie on Nairaland.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Elemcat: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
The both of you are sick in the head.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by kingsilly(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
Thiz guy na mad man
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by kokofo: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
Betrayal at the highest order.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Yacoco: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
You are insane. Period
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
poster i would think you are feeling guilty and your conscience is disturbing you.my advice to you now is to confess and repent of your sin.cut off from your sister inlaw and report whole thing to your wife.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 14, 2011
From the way you wrote, it seems you have made up your mind to continue with your act but you don't know what to do with your wife. Either you continue or you divorce your wife and marry another woman means the same thing and takes you to the same place. Of all that was created, only man has the gift of free will-that's why some people can do what dogs can't try with each other. But remember that you will be rewarded accordingly for whatever a man sows, so shall he reap. I will recommend you to know God beyond the normal by firstly giving your life to Christ by acknowledging his Lordship and that he came for us-body, soul (will, emotion and mind) and spirit to be saved. Even if you know it's wrong but you can't help yourself, he will give grace and strength by you asking for it after which you can restitute with your wife with wisdom.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by ige101(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2011
it's neva too late.simply go to her n cut off d relationship explainin to her d consequences and then go to ur wife and confess to her ,but before u open up let her no dat what u about tellin her is some u already stoped doin ,dat u only tellin her in case she gets to no thru oda person .but lets face it u are a pig
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by JimmyBoy1: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2011
Continue, enjoy yourself and wait for the consequences.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by mamtomi: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2011
What to do? You can go ahead and sleep with your mother and all your sisters as well since you no longer have a brain. repent and stop being a lunatic
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by cynthiafred67(f): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
U are an idi.ot Now u are asking for advice abi? When u were busy sleeping ur wife's twin sister who did u ask 4 advice? U are very s.tu.pid. go and cut off ur pe.nis joor because u are not a man mtcheeeew.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Osama10(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
I marvel at the way people rain abuses to their fellow humans.Fine he is cheating on his wife with her twin = Adultery.

I know 99% of people here commit Fornication/Adultery everyday, so what moral justification do they have against the OP.

Just wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate My Pic Without Makeup! / I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.