Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. (20924 Views)

Man Left Outside Unclad With Wife’s Twin Sister After Caught Cheating (photos) / My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by cantell(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
Osama10:

I marvel at the way people rain abuses to their fellow humans.Fine he is cheating on his wife with her twin = Adultery.

I know 99% of people here commit Fornication/Adultery everyday, so what moral justification do they have against the OP.

Just wondering.
99%? How did you get to that conclusion?
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by cynthiafred67(f): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
cantell:

99%? How did you get to that conclusion?

^^^ gud question
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nickydrake(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
Doesn't anyone actually read replies anymore?

House members, i can see we have a great forum here. Like many have said . I was just testing the pulse of the house. That was an xmas gift from me as a first timer. It was just a story and not a reality. I am not married but still a student. Thanks for the contribution. More story to come.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by bassette(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
Nairaland oooo the guy has said it was all made up yet peeps r still raining invectives on the paddy, Nairaland is full of comedy(have not stopped laffing) grin cheesy grin
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Lima1: 12:36am On Dec 15, 2011
Many people dont read thru mail thread before they comment. This was just a story to steer the house and up till noe still raising the roof. Abeg NL make una dey follow up story and comment as it goes not just jumping into matters.  You all check mail thread on this topic ppppppppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee. okay i don change d topic again, continue, lol.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by lovlin287(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2011
That's lust not love, u are not a real man, *so irritating*
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by lydosky: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2011
KILL YOURSELF , STUPID MAN : sad shocked
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by OCCULTIST(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
@poster: Please continue the good work,nothing is new under the sun says the Bible.

So long as she keep opening her river of joy without any feeling of shame,you too should continue filling her with your natural milk,for blessed are those that giveth than those that receiveth.

Sex is more sweeter when you have different p, y's to taste but the end is always terrible. Get in touch so i can give you more private ideas on how to better your life with what your already doing so well.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Igosun: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
Try and stop it okai is not good. OR how would you feel is your wife is sleeping with your brother?
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by campella(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
Go to hell
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by dave2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2011
Abomination
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Sammy1960: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2012
Ok, my v/dear OCCULTIST, Pls reach me at ''sammymyluv@yahoo.com''. I want 2 tuk abt a few oda tyns wit u privately ok. Tnx a million 4 ur anticipated response tongue. Sammy.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by uni26que96(f): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mtsheewww! U shud b ashamd of urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate My Pic Without Makeup! / I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.