Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035216 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ugomsi: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2013
I applied for 2yrs visa renewal with my kids and it was denied saying that am not sure of my husband were about and they are suspecting he's in uk, I appeal to explain to them that my hus is a business man and he travels a lot. I also added all his travelling air tickets which shows that he just came into Nigeria from spain and he also write letter to explain to them since last year September and up till now we ve not heard from them. Am really worried please help
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ugomsi: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2013
My husband visited uk last in 2006, all his business now is in Spain and china. What should I do because is taking time and my kids wnt to spend their Easter holiday in uk. Thanks and God bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adisaogo01(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2013
lamosy: @Adisaogo01

You have to give them more time. Sometimes it takes 2 month. You will be contacted as soon as they are done. In the next 2 to 3 weeks the Embassy will contact you because issuing of visa after appeal is won is between 6 to 8 weeks, little patient....ok. Take care. Cheer.

I got a kal from the embassy dis mornin to pik up my passport @ DBHC lagos. I jst want 2 thank you 4 u 4 d help nd tym. U shall be favourd as well in jesus name. My email: seunakins@rocketmail.com
I will post the resufal letter nd how i did d appeal nd the tym interval as well.
My fellow nairalanders I appreciate u all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Adisaogo01

Let all who has breath praise the Lord. Praise Jesus, praise his holy name, he's worthy of our praise. Thank God for his mercies upon our lives. I am more than happy for you Adisaogo01. God will bless your Journey too ...Amen. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by martina7: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hi
I am new to this community and will like to ask for an guidance.Yes your records was adequate enough for the issuance of a charge, unfortunately it didn't appear. Now around the ECO look for all opportunity to irritate ones persistence.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
@martina7

I am sorry to say this Martina I don't mean to be rude in any way but the content you posted does not make sense at all. I can seem to grab any fact from it, trust me. Please type word for word what's in the ECO's letter of refusal to you so we can help you....ok. Thank you. Apologies for my been blunt. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
@ugomsi

Sorry about the long wait madam. Did you apply as a family visitor or tourist visitor? May I ask if your husband have spend 4 to 5 month in the UK when he went visiting or business? For them to suspect your husband there's more to it that you may not know. I hope he hasn't taken up any job while in UK? It beats my imagination why he was suspected living in the UK. You've done well to by appealing this case. I can give you Tribunal address, email and phone number to contact them regarding the question you asked.

Customer.Service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
(For general enquiries only)

www.tribunals.gov.uk

Address:
Arnhem Support Centre
P.O Box 6987
Leicester
LE1 6ZX
Phone: 0300 123 1711
FAX: 0116 249 4192
Minicom: 0845 606 0766

When you ring them they'll be in a better position to advice you correctly regarding the delay or if letter of determination has been sent long ago or not....ok. Be courageous and strong you might get a pleasing result from them. God will judge in your favour. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ugomsi: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2013
@lamosy.That was 2006 and He spent few weeks and left ever since then he has not travel to UK again, like I said all his business is in Spain, Nigeria and china... And I attached all is travel air ticket and other documents that shows he's not been to uk again not to again not to talk of picking a work there. Thanks and God bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by martina7: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hi
I am new to this group and will like to ask for an assistance.Yes your information was sufficient enough for the issuance of a cost, unfortunately it didn't appear. Now around the ECO look for all probability to annoy ones determination.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ugomsi

Beautiful, brilliant. Appeal is a good option in this case, and you've done very well so far. You've got the right to email customer service or ring them directly to find out about the delay. Was it family visit or tourist visa you applied for? Did you receive an acknowledgment letter? Did you receive a letter regarding your hearing? Have you received a determination letter? If no to all the above questions then you've got to contact them immediately....alright. The Lord is your judge and strength. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
@martina7

According to you this was the comment od the ECO "Yes your information was sufficient enough for the issuance of a cost, unfortunately it didn't appear." What class of visa did you apply for? May be the ECO made a mistake instead of saying issuance of visa he or she said issuance of cost. May I ask if you put in appeal, if yes, on what class of visa are you appealing? Because I don't understand that statement made by the ECO. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
@lamosy now that the 16 weeks is over plz how long will it take them to reply or send me a letter ??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
@afolabi009

Don't forget that appeal take 6 - 9 month, that of Adisaogo01 it took the guy almost 7 month before he was issued visa. They wrote him a letter after 5 month that his appeal has been withdrawn and a month and 5 days to issue him visa. Just letting you know that Cases differs. I would have suggest you give them a month or 2 weeks! If you didn't hear from them then you can ring the Tribunal to find out. Contact them after another two weeks has passed...ok. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Lamosy

Thanks alot.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yemilasko: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2013
@adesiogo.I'm really hapi f?? ??U?? .the God that is unquestionable ??that did u own will do mine too soonest in jesus name. ?? I shall have cause to glorify his holy name..my testimony shall be 1 in tens.adesiogo plz around what date did ??U?? gt an acknowledgmt letter ?? wen did ??U?? gt u determinatn letter then I dnt undastd d artificial whateva ??that ??U?? said ??U?? were refused on.cld ??U?? plz shed more light to that..we all learn everydy ?? @lasmoy thx f?? d grt job.may God relieve ??U?? in every aspect ??U?? are havg difficulties also..where is justwise..we havnt been hearg frm him
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
@yemilasko

The living God I worship never fails. I'm waiting patiently for mine. I know God will judge in my favour and answer me swiftly. Thank you Yemilasko. Justwise may be busy with other things. God will answer you quickly too. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ugomsi: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
@lamosy.. Thanks a lot for ur help. I send them mail with my passport number but they replied me saying that they can't find my appeal, is like the person that help me to send it didn't send it pls how will I send it..... hope to hear from u, thanks and God bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by gbensgenede: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hello am temitope, I need help. I applied for visiting in uk visa two times. Am first application was send back without any stamp on my passport and not even refusal letter in it, so I desired to re-send with a letter to let they know stamp on my passport on the following the day. After three weeks that I received my application I was refusal. This is what they say
1. You said you have not apply for uk before and also not been refuse but their system show that I av top print two times and also refuse.
2. They are sure that the person I want to visit his my uncle.
3. Also not sure may be I will come.

I was asked to appeal without the appeal form but I was given a site to download the form.
I appeal since nov 2012 till date I av not ear anything from them even the first letter to show that they av receive my appeal.
Then went back to DHL office last month feb 2013 to confirm maybe my letter has been received and they give me the name that receive it.
Please I need help
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
yemilasko: @adesiogo.I'm really hapi f?? ??U?? .the God that is unquestionable ??that did u own will do mine too soonest in jesus name. ?? I shall have cause to glorify his holy name..my testimony shall be 1 in tens.adesiogo plz around what date did ??U?? gt an acknowledgmt letter ?? wen did ??U?? gt u determinatn letter then I dnt undastd d artificial whateva ??that ??U?? said ??U?? were refused on.cld ??U?? plz shed more light to that..we all learn everydy ?? @lasmoy thx f?? d grt job.may God relieve ??U?? in every aspect ??U?? are havg difficulties also..where is justwise..we havnt been hearg frm him

Please try and use laptop or another device to retype this, the characters are awful, i can't read and understand what you are trying to say, it full of throughout
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ugomsi

Sorry to hear the bad news. Well, why did you not DHL it yourself? As for sending another appeal you have to ring customer service again to make enquiry. Tell them you put in an appeal but wasn't received, you have to tell them when you sent the appeal, and asked if you are allowed to put in another appeal, if they say yes that would be great, if no, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do because its well passed the time of your appeal. You can still reapply but will have to address the points the ECO raised on the last refusal notice. Try and be strong. God is your help. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
@gbensgenede

www.tribunals.gov.uk

Address:
Arnhem Support Centre
P.O Box 6987
Leicester
LE1 6ZX

When you ring them they'll be in a better position to advice you correctly regarding the delay of your acknowledgement letter. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Lamosy i called the customer service today.

can u believe the lady that i talk to told me that there is nothing receive from me. this the same address i sent my stuffs to via DHL oo

Address:
Arnhem Support Centre
P.O Box 6987
Leicester
LE1 6ZX

can't even cry..i no God no the best for me..plz what can i do next??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
@afolabi009

Sorry about the sad news. Ring customer service again let them know you've submitted an appeal 4 months ago but rang them recently and was told the appeal was not received what do you do, can you put in another appeal again? If yes, great. If no, you've got to reapply. Because when appeal is received you'll be sent acknowledgement letter to notify you of your pending appeal. I'm afraid if you didn't get a favourable answer from them you've got to reapply and address all the issues raised by the ECO. Very sorry about your present predicament. God will be your help. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by gbensgenede: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
lamosy: @gbensgenede

www.tribunals.gov.uk

Address:
Arnhem Support Centre
P.O Box 6987
Leicester
LE1 6ZX

When you ring them they'll be in a better position to advice you correctly regarding the delay of your acknowledgement letter. Take care. Cheers.

I call them this morning 8 mar 2013, a lady that talk to me said they av send me 3 different letters one on dec 2012, a reminder on jan 2013 and the last one on feb 2013 but I didn't receive any. I went to post office near my area I could not get any thing.
what can I do now and also I don't know what those letters required. Pls an advice on what to do now, pls I nd help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
that's the point they did not send me any acknowledgement latter Ori Iya mi ooo

I will call again and get back to you

Thanks Always
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
@gbensgenede

Very good you rang them, excellent, brilliant, great. Amongst those letters sent to you that you didn't receive, one will be acknowledgement letter and the other letter of hearing, who knows maybe they've withdrawn the appeal to your favour only God knows. So ring customer services again tell them you did not receive any of the letters and ask politely if they can send it to you again to a particular address in which you can receive it. Do you have someone in London you can use their address? In this case they will send the letter to this address in London then the owner of the address will inform you about the letter when it arrives and scan it to your email. Please ring them again, don't relent, mount a bit of pressure make sure you're polite in asking and pray to God to be your help. May be they've sent letter of determination you don't know. Now be serious until you get a good result. Pray before you speak to them ....ok. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Afolabi009

Go to the DHL office you sent it thru and find out who received the mail over in UK, then ring them and let them know the name of the person who received the appeal. Make sure you're polite to them and ask them to check it out for you. Also if you can put in another appeal regarding your pending case. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
I did but the DHL woman is asking for the receipt she gv 2 me about 4 month ago..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
i call the Customer Service again.

the guy that talk to me says that i should resend my appeal document and address a latter that hv sent them one b4 but lost or cant b found with my application numbers.

i think that one will work ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Afolabi009

I have been praying for you and others that God should have mercy on you guys just like he always does for Israel. Thank God for good news. When you're going to send it again please be very careful and be meticulous about it cos you can't afford to be beaten twice...ok. 6 week after you've sent it you're suppose to receive acknowledgment letter, if you don't get it then ring customer service O. It varies in cases, some people receive letter under 6 weeks,2 months, 3 months. I pray yours goes well in Jesus name...Amen. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TinyO: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hello everyone, @lamosy

I'm new on this site. I got refused a settlement visa december last year. My husband is British and we decided to appeal. We got a letter from them recently saying that our appeal has been sent to BDHC and they have till June 26 to respond b4 it goes to tribunal. My lawyer, my husband and I have been calling d BDHC to find out if it has arrived in Nigeria cos we were told it was dispatched FEB 13, to my surprise it is yet to reach the BDHC. Please can you help with how long it takes for the ECM to review and give us a decision?

Lest I forget, I was refused cos we didn't put a letter from my husbands employer but its so funny cos his contract of employment was part of d documents sent.

I'm pregnant and baby is set to come soon. I'd appreciate advise, answers from all who can help.

Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.