Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1038331 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2013
@Blower46

Brilliant, excellent, great. Good plan. Don't forget to address all the points raised by the ECO....ok. God will see you thru. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Blower46: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
lamosy: @Blower46

Brilliant, excellent, great. Good plan. Don't forget to address all the points raised by the ECO....ok. God will see you thru. Take care. Cheers.

@lamosy
Thanks for your kind words.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by alisahel: 4:19am On Mar 25, 2013
salam to all
plzzzzzzzzzz i need some one to help me
i applid for my wife visa from islamabad my wife got visa but my son is refused and they asked me for DNA test which we done and applied for FIRST TIRE TRIBUNAL on 2nd jan 2013 and i recived a letter to pay the fee and i paid the fee on 14 of jeb 2013 and i am still waiting for visa, does any body know what is next step and how long does it take to get visa. please don't ignore me and give me advice
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 50cynt: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello everyone, please I really need your candid advice . My spouse and I applied for family visiting visa to UK but we were denied on the ground that his acc out was overdrawn. It was a mistake from my hubby bank, we got a letter fRom the bank addressing the problem and with the help of a lawyer we sent an appeal letter to UK. From April 2012 till Jan 2013 we didn't get an acknowledgement from them. We decided to write to the British high commission in Jan with a copy of the appeal letter. We didn't get any response until 19th of march when I received a phone call from Abuja Bhs asking for my email address that they will get back to me. It is 1 week since the call yet no mail. What do we do next? Is there any possibility that we will be given d visas?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 50cynt: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls pls I need your opinion and advice urgently. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 50cynt: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2013
@ Lamosy please I'm dying to hear from you. @justwise please respond I beg of you. is there anyone in the house that can advice? Pls what do you guys think about my case?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 50cynt: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Please ooooooo
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
@50cynt

Very sorry about your situation, may God turn your situation around for good in Jesus name ...amen. Have you ever heard of the stone that was rejected by the builders in the Bible? That is you and now you'll be the great corner stone because right now the builders need that stone. Hence, God will meet you at your point of need. You have to contact the Tribunal and ask regarding your appeal, that you've not received an acknowledgement letter since you put in your appeal in April 2012 and also you've not heard from BHC regarding your review. Please ask politely so that you can get more information from them. I hope you have their number? I am very unhappy regarding your case, there's nothing too hard for Lord to handle. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
@50cynt

Customer.Service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
(For general enquiries only)

www.tribunals.gov.uk

Address:
Arnhem Support Centre
P.O Box 6987
Leicester
LE1 6ZX
Phone: 0300 123 1711
FAX: 0116 249 4192
Minicom: 0845 606 0766
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 50cynt: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
@Lamosy thank you so much I will do as you have adviced. God bless you real good
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
@50cynt

Bless your heart too. I can imagine how you feel inside right now. If you take this step forward they will tell you if they received your appeal or not, if yes they received it that would be great, then you can request for your acknowledgement letter, if they insist they sent it to you please be very polite and ask they can send it to you again or furnish you with the content so as to know what's going on. If your request is obliged....brilliant, that would be lovely. Then you can ask for the outcome of the appeal and time spent so far. Good luck in your endeavours. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 50cynt: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2013
@ Lamosy thanks I really do appreciate the encouragement and advice. Please do you have BHS's number or email address? If yes kindly forward it to me. Thanks once again and God bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
@50cynt

abuja.visacustomercare@fco.gov.uk
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
@50cynt

UKBA Abuja

Visa customer care phone lines: +234 (9) 0703 406 2883 and 0803 659 1145 (These lines are opened ONLY from 10am to 12noon, Monday to Friday)

E-mail: abuja.visacustomercare@fco.gov.uk

abuja.visa.correspondenceunit@fco.gov.uk

UKBA Lagos

visa.lagos@fco.gov.uk

Hope this piece of information help. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 50cynt: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2013
@Lamosy I eventually got a mail from BHS this morning.

Thank you for your letter dated 15/01/2013 which has been passed to me for reply.
Our records shows that your application was decided on 19/04/2012
We are unable to review your UK visa application at this time as your request was received out of our timeline which is 28 days from the date of refusal.
You may submit fresh application at any of our visa application centers if you still intend to travel to the UK.
Thank you .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 50cynt: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
angry so so annoying!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
@50cynt

Its very annoying. Very sorry for the time wasted. Thank God they replied you at least you now know your fate. If you can put in fresh application that would be lovely but don't forget to hit the nail on the right spot this time, I mean address all the points raised by the ECO before you reapply...ok. May I ask if you applied for administrative review or appealed directly to the Tribunal? To my own understanding regarding the reply you received from BHC it sounds like Administrative review. If you had applied directly to the Tribunal you would have gotten your visa by now. Anyway, put your house in order and reapply. Take heart....ok. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hi everyone

PLEASE GUYS ADVISE,URGENTLY NEEDED

I applied for UK spouse visa on July 3rd 2012 and on October 15th I received my decision and I was not allowed entry because I didnt meet theEnglish requirement.As part of my evidence to meet the English requirement I added my Bsc degree certificate,English proficiency letter from my university,my school's four year transcript and a printed out PBS calculator which clearly showed I score 10 points and knowing that the calculator is an extension of UK NARIC operation I was more than confident I had met the rule.After reading my refusal notice it became more real to me that the PBS print out I added wasn't recognized and so I applied to UK NARIC two days after my refusal and on fast track service I got a confirmation letter from UK NARIC that my Bsc degree is of equivalent to British standards.A day after this letter I appealed with the UK NARIC letter and my school's particulars on October 18th.my appeal fee was taken up and I received a letter from AIT in December that my appeal bundle has been sent back to the UKBA:the visa office for the ECM to review within 19 weeks.I have since then not heared anything again and I am frustrated and anxious.I do know 19 weeks are not yet up but I would like to know from you honorable members on this forum if the UK NARIC letter is an ADDITIONAL or NEW evidence because I know new evidence are not allowed in appeals and also is it possible I can get the refusal to be overturned at review stage??the ECO stated in my refusal letter that I am strongly advised to add any additional supporting document which can help resolve the situation at the review stage and does go to AIT for appeal,or should I reapply??.All advice and help is greatly appreciacted.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
mirabeelz: Hi everyone

PLEASE GUYS ADVISE,URGENTLY NEEDED

I applied for UK spouse visa on July 3rd 2012 and on October 15th I received my decision and I was not allowed entry because I didnt meet theEnglish requirement.As part of my evidence to meet the English requirement I added my Bsc degree certificate,English proficiency letter from my university,my school's four year transcript and a printed out PBS calculator which clearly showed I score 10 points and knowing that the calculator is an extension of UK NARIC operation I was more than confident I had met the rule.After reading my refusal notice it became more real to me that the PBS print out I added wasn't recognized and so I applied to UK NARIC two days after my refusal and on fast track service I got a confirmation letter from UK NARIC that my Bsc degree is of equivalent to British standards.A day after this letter I appealed with the UK NARIC letter and my school's particulars on October 18th.my appeal fee was taken up and I received a letter from AIT in December that my appeal bundle has been sent back to the UKBA:the visa office for the ECM to review within 19 weeks.I have since then not heared anything again and I am frustrated and anxious.I do know 19 weeks are not yet up but I would like to know from you honorable members on this forum if the UK NARIC letter is an ADDITIONAL or NEW evidence because I know new evidence are not allowed in appeals and also is it possible I can get the refusal to be overturned at review stage??the ECO stated in my refusal letter that I am strongly advised to add any additional supporting document which can help resolve the situation at the review stage and does go to AIT for appeal,or should I reapply??.All advice and help is greatly appreciacted.

I will advice you to wait for the 19wks you were given, since you have submitted the English language test result its possible that the case will not go to tribunal and will overturned. If it delays longer than you can reapply though this is costly considering the cost of new application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
@mirabeelz

Very sorry about your present state. May I ask if you sat for IELTS? Because you said you submitted your B.SC degree certificate and other transcripts from your university that you scored 10 points. I have Masters but my lawyer is its mandatory I take the test and I did. My friend from Aberdeen was refused because of this same English test of a thing and she's a graduate, she took her time and sat for the test then reapplied and she was granted Visa within 3 month. I don't know what to say regarding your case, because I know you must have concrete evidence for exemption. Don't forget when reviewing your case in respect to the English test the ECM would require the originals. You appealed 18th of October 2012 that means your 19 weeks will come to an end third week in April. I pray to God to touch the ECM heart to overturn their decision in the mighty name of Jesus...Amen. I will advice you wait for the 19 weeks to lapse then if you've not heard from the Embassy you can contact the Tribunal directly. I know its frustrating and also a nightmare, but if you choose to reapply (TRUST ME) you have to take the test and pass it before reapplying, if you don't write the test and reapply you'll be wasting money and time. So make sure you're pound wise and penny foolish. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
@lamosy

In Jesus name amen.God bless you.am more than grateful for those beautiful words,I appreciate it alot.according to UKBA website concerning English requirement if you have obtained a degree from a country which is not in the UKBA list of English speaking country then the degree is accepted only if it's been assessed by UK NARIC and confirmed that it's equivalent to British standards.if your degree gets to be assessed by UK NARIC and it's confirmed it's equivalent to UK standards then ukba will accept your degree certificate and exempt you from the test.I didn't write the test because after entering my degree in the PBS calculator I scored 10 points and it's interpreted as it's being equivalant to British standard.this PBS calculator is operated officially by UK NARIC and so during my original application I added that to make my degree certificate acceptable,little did I know I would get busted .my original application I did include the the 10 point printout paper but the ECO mentioned in my refusal I didn't add UK NARIC letter to deem my degree to be of British standard making me realize the PBS calculator printout paper I added wasn't accepted and so I only applied to NARIC and got the assessment letter which states my degree Is of equivalent to British standard and appealed with it..if you have a degree certificate and it's not from those accepted English speaking country,the best way to get it to exempt you from writing the test is to get UK NARIC to assess your degree and deem it equivalant of British standards..I appealed in October but it took AIT two months to write to me.my bundle got to the embassy in January so I have till 3rd week in May.with your masters what matters is you enter it in the PBS English assessment part,if you score 10 points then you know it's equivalent to British standards but you will have to apply to UK NARIC to get you the confirmation with their letter head,it's only then that UKBA will accept and exempt you from writing the test.your lawyer wasn't fully right.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Balinga2013: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2013
I applied for a uk settlement visa last year and was refused.i filed an appeal since September 2012 and I am yet to get a date for hearing.my husband lives in the uk and is supposed to represent me at the hearing but he is tired of waiting and has to go to the states to attend to some important business.if he is absent at the hearing what is the implication?pls kindly educate me.thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
@mirabeelz

Well understood. Sorry about some typographical error it was my phone messing up. Since you've provided the documents they requested for no qualms. Fingers crossed. Is there anything too hard for God to do? NO ma'am, with God the impossibility become possible. I command the ECM in charge of your case by the spirit of God to overturn their decision whether they like it or not in the mighty name of Jesus...Amen. The Lord has risen indeed so will you papers arose from where its been kept to victory, and you'll be called to submit your passport in the mighty name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...Amen. Believe, have faith and you'll receive. I know how you feel because we are in same boat. God will wipe away your tears and turn it to Joy in Jesus name...Amen. Take care sweetie. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Balinga2013

The procedural rules allow 28 days for the appeal bundle to arrive in the UK and be processed by the Tribunals Service, so your lawyer or other representatives can attend the hearing on his behalf. If your hubby is able to attend that gives credibility. Don't panic darling you will be fine by the special grace of God. Your hearing date can be fixed for end of May 2013 I guess he should be back by then isn't it? Take a deep breath you'll be fine. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
At lamosy
You too much for me,Not only have you been helpful but youv also been an inspiration to me,for the first in a long while you made me smile today.I do believe in God having no limitations and He making the impossible possible and Almighty God answereth to man or being.you made me realize those truth just now. Hes able to provide abundantly above what we ask for.God bless you for those powerful prayers.I believe in the power in it and I receive the fruits that it produce.you are a blessing to many that are worried and bring hope to those who have lost count of it.Youv been a great blessing to me God bless you and smile at you for not what youv done for me alone but for being the strength of the weak and those that are troubled.you have that grace to calm every storm.and so I say thank you lamosy..as youv spoken I know it's established.we live to rejoice for our saviour is alive.Hurahh..thanks to you am not worried again..dats why I will say again YOU TOOOO MUCH FOR ME..I will take good care and please do same because our testimony is just to outburst..lots n lots of love..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
@mirabeelz

Bless your precious heart too. Thank you for your kind gesture. There was a guy on this thread who was so disturbed, he appeal in August 2012 didn't hear from BHC or Tribunal until he rang Tribunal 21st January 2013, was told a letter has been sent to inform him that his appeal has been withdrawn. This fellow was so troubled, I told him to my own opinion he will be issued a visa that he would be called soon, he said he was relief off the stress after the advice and prayer. Guess what? The guy was called to submit his passport for visa, he was overjoyed, and sent a message thru the thread to notify me. He was issued visa after a month. He was grateful to God. The God that helped the guy will do same for you in Jesus name...amen. It will only tarry a while but God will make haste to come to your aid without delay in Jesus name...amen. The Lord is your protector and defender, he will defend you in this case because this is the time for him to act. His faithfulness will be your shield, light and buckler. Now you're happy you'll receive good news soonest by his special grace. Take care pumpkin. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2013
hi,hope u all keeping well
the 19 weeks waiting time is over this week,i called the court today and they told me that the embassy didnt replay and havent sent the bundle to the court.
i dont know what that mean,is it good or bad for my case.
can anyone answer me plz
thanks,have a nice day
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2013
supermario1: hi,hope u all keeping well
the 19 weeks waiting time is over this week,i called the court today and they told me that the embassy didnt replay and havent sent the bundle to the court.
i dont know what that mean,is it good or bad for my case.
can anyone answer me plz
thanks,have a nice day
you need to contact the embassy and tell them the reply you got from the court

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2013
justwise: you need to contact the embassy and tell them the reply you got from the court
,thanks for your reply,but is thats on my side our aganist me
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2013
supermario1: ,thanks for your reply,but is thats on my side our aganist me
Its hard to tell sometimes but the embassy do withdraw some cases when they got no strong case aganist the applicant. Try and call them first and see what the case is. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2013
justwise: Its hard to tell sometimes but the embassy do withdraw some cases when they got no strong case aganist the applicant. Try and call them first and see what the case is. Best of luck.
thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2013
supermario1: thanks
No worries, don't forget to tell us how it went.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.