Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034795 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Joycers: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
joygirl2017:
Guys , Guys I need your help my original TB is with my husband he is scared of losing it through sending it to me or delays getting to me

I went to the Tb centre in lagos to see if I can get a reprint but couldnt .
I was told at the centre my husband should scan and send to me on my device and show them at immigration
Or
My husband meets me at the airport , i call him to gives it to me . ( I need to find my uk line )

Pls what can I do ? What's the best option need to book on time .
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by drgodson: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gurus in the house, I hail thee.

I've reapplied for my EEA FP (non-settlement, standard)...
Timeline so far;

July 18... Biometrics @ TLS ikeja
July 29... Application received @ UK decision centre.
August 4... Application processing not straightforward.

Since then, i'v been playing the waiting game. I'v gone through threads where a lot has been discussed about Escalating either by calling the H.O in Sheffield directly or via emails. It's either here or there.
Pls I need opinions on what next to do. It's already 27 working days.
Over to you bosses!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joyevelyn: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dear All,

Please i would like to know how to approach a refusal that was based on previous refusals as a result of bank statement. I find the refusal not genuine as the ECO did not take time to review my salary and appointment letter that included my annual salary and i think i should write for a review but i do not know how to go about it.

Please i need a guide

Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lamakinde(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
joyevelyn:
Dear All,

Please i would like to know how to approach a refusal that was based on previous refusals as a result of bank statement. I find the refusal not genuine as the ECO did not take time to review my salary and appointment letter that included my annual salary and i think i should write for a review but i do not know how to go about it.

Please i need a guide

Thank you

Try to state what type of visa you were refused before and the present one. Also state what the ECO stated in the letter of refusal. It will help whoever wants to offer and advice.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:36am On Aug 24, 2017
EvaMD:

thanks hun,

I am telling you, emotionally sef it is tiring,

but I give God all the praise.

we need nairaland reunion ohh, all of us 2017 set @lexusgs430 as presido

LOL........... When babies start popping, anniversaries etc etc etc. Post an IV (you never can tell)......

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Feeyonce: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello house. God has done it again, I just collected my passport with visa today. I'm so grateful to God for this testimony. Thank you all for your help and encouragement. God is faithful, and he will grant every other person waiting with their own visa. I will post my timeline soon. Meanwhile I started packing earlier today out of faith. Na to book flight remain, I've missed my man somuch.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Feeyonce:
Hello house. God has done it again, I just collected my passport with visa today. I'm so grateful to God for this testimony. Thank you all for your help and encouragement. God is faithful, and he will grant every other person waiting with their own visa. I will post my timeline soon. Meanwhile I started packing earlier today out of faith. Na to book flight remain, I've missed my man somuch.

Congratulations ............ August is the month of graduation .........

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Feeyonce: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations ............ August is the month graduation .........
Thanks a lot, you are Godsent on this thread. You are always so helpful. God bless you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Feeyonce:

Thanks a lot, you are Godsent on this thread. You are always so helpful. God bless you.

Only your body is in Nigeria now, I know where the other bits are ......... (Hope hubby welcomes you with lovely smelling roses) + A very long french & Swedish kiss .......

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Feeyonce: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hahahahaa I only know French kiss o, funny enough my clearance is valid from 28/08/2017 to 27/09/2017. so in 4 days.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Feeyonce:

Congratulations!!! It's still our month of celebration. There will not be any refusal this August and so shall it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Realgeo:

Congratulations!!! It's still our month of celebration. There will not be any refusal this August and so shall it.

September nko ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bereabul(f): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Update!! Finally ave got my visa...

I want to say a big thanks to everyone here most especially my amiable boss Lexus & justwise for your support, encouragement & advice....

My prayer for all those waiting and yet to apply is that you all be granted visa....

Here's my Timeline (Standard Application).....
Biometrics: 31st of May 2017
Docs sent: 4th of June 2017
Decision made: 20th August 2017
Passport received: 24th August 2017

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bereabul:

I want to say a big thanks to everyone here most especially my amiable boss Lexus & justwise for your support, encouragement & advice....

My prayer for all those waiting and yet to apply is that you all be granted visa....

Congratulations ......... This Celebrations in August is getting too much .........

NB : Remember to drop all the Naira in your account for our August visitors celebrations ............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Feeyonce: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys, here's my timeline (Standard application)
31st May 2017 - Biometrics
8th June 2017 - Sent supporting documents
20th of August 2017 - Decision made (tracked on UK vi website on the 22nd)
24th of Aug 2017 - TLS sent both decision made and passport ready for collection emails
24th of Aug 2017- picked passport with visa/entry clearance

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Feeyonce: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations ......... This Celebrations in August is getting too much .........

NB : Remember to drop all the Naira in your account for our August visitors celebrations ............
Our timeline is somuch alike. Congrats to you too
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Feeyonce: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bereabul:

Congrats, our timeline is somuch alike
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Feeyonce: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bereabul:

Congrats, our timeline is somuch ali
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Realgeo:

I do not think it's luck or coincidence, that we have not had any rejections in recent times on this thread .......

Our students are truly paying proper attention to all the lectures and before submission all T's are crossed & I's are dotted............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bereabul(f): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Will surely do that...Once more, thanks a lot boss. God bless!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bereabul(f): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Feeyonce:

Congrats, our timeline is somuch alike

Yeah i noticed. Thanks.. Congrats too...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

September nko ?

September people have to decide what they want to see. August people paid attention and followed all the guidance that's why we are successful. Congrats to all may students. We came, we saw and we overcame

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bereabul:

Congratulations!! May students are on the move. Celebration continues. Lets keep it rolling!!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

We are on the move!!! Uk will hear it this time around.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I do not think it's luck or coincidence, that we have not had any rejections in recent times on this thread .......

Our students are truly paying proper attention to all the lectures and before submission all T's are crossed & I's are dotted............

It's not ooooo...... it's the result of following simple instructions. The end always justifies the means!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Realgeo:

September people have to decide what they want to see. August people paid attention and followed all the guidance that's why we are successful. Congrats to all may students. We came, we saw and we overcame

I fully agree and concur .........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Realgeo:

It's not ooooo...... it's the result of following simple instructions. The end always justifies the means!

Indeed. The end, always does .......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Realgeo:

We are on the move!!! Uk will hear it this time around.

UK too dey wait una ........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joyevelyn: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2017
The ECO did not quote the number of days i filled to spend in the UK correctly and also stated that he is not satisfied with the sum of 1m plus in my account as this was the same reason i was refused initially even when my employment letter states over 5m annually

Lamakinde:

Try to state what type of visa you were refused before and the present one. Also state what the ECO stated in the letter of refusal. It will help whoever wants to offer and advice.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
serious first class graduation......but all are may applicants o....when will they get to august applicants, It is so well with me....chaiii, can i sleep and wake up at the end of september.....this is how some people will have high blood pressure o.....chaiiii

Lexusgs430:

Congratulations ............ August is the month of graduation .........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
subomi2:
serious first class graduation......but all are may applicants o....when will they get to august applicants, It is so well with me....chaiii, can i sleep and wake up at the end of september.....this is how some people will have high blood pressure o.....chaiiii

Meet me in my surgery, we can assist with this. We simply put you in a controlled induced coma situation. Just tell us the day in September you want it reversed ........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by drobadebayo: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
I am really sorry about this seemingly irrelevant question please
Can someone kindly enlighten me about using nigeria's drivers license to drive in U.K.Do you need to get a special international driving permit from FRSC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.