Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1040528 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Cem07: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2014
@Hopeforallone thanks alot. Yes am tryin 2 avoid going to court b'cos the case is pointless for the ECO and judge to appear in court. I've snapshot photos 4rm facebook of me and my wife since 2009 with date, time and comments. Also updated call logs since the initial application was lodged till date, imessage chat dated 4rm Dec 2012 and also watapp messages since August last year and Emails since 2008. The ECO failed to mention the birthdays and anniversary cards I included at d initial application be4 concluding that the relationship is not genuine. Its a waste of my time. Unnecessary delay. My sponsor is attending the hearing if a hearing date comes alive.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ Cem - Trust me you do not want to even think about going to court. There are a few people on nairaland who are waiting for the court hearing. Just make sure you provide loads of substantial evidence for the relationship.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Cem07: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Hopeforallone how long have they been waiting? Well i'm just setting my mind on the worst case scenario. I'm doing my best to provide all the necessary document and counter the points they made under the partner eligibility requirements (genuine relationship) .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ Cem - well we put our appeal in December and we are just about to go to court this month, my other friend on here is going to court in November and there are a couple of people going to court in January and February 2015. Please try and avoid going to court. I know you will have the list of all the documents you will need to submit based on relationship. It is good to have a lot of patience and aware of this long process, as everyone has learnt for themselves.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Also there is nothing wrong with adding a couple of letters from family and friends stating that they are aware of your relationship since 2009. Just to add some bulk to your appeal.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shelair1: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ Girlflo thnk you I have done that. why I was worried is because everyone kept sayn i went to vac Lekki and sheffield is not replying me they have stampd the visa since friday but i dont know if they have sent it @Hoperallone I will you a number which you will call to folow up after your court hearing If I knew about this long time maybe i wouldnt have waited this long.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Shelair - I would appreciate if you could give me that number. So how did you get that number in the first place and who did you call them?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Cem07: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Hopeforallone thanx a lot for the advise. I'll try my best to get all the documents to avoid going to court. Since the process is so lengthy.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shelair1: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
it is d presenting unit officer in manchester that where d determinatin spends most of the time. we had to call them continuously before they moved it to ukba sheffield
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ Shelair- Please can you present me with the number. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lasmab: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2014
@ Shelair. Please, I need you to give a detail about what happens after the court. Did Tribunal have to tell you directly (email) about the out-come of the Judge decision (determination)?.
My court date is next week friday, and I will like to know, if they're going to inform me directly or inform my representative first.
Thank you.

Once more, congratulations. It is a Victory.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DUNIQUE1: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2014
shelair1: it is d presenting unit officer in manchester that where d determinatin spends most of the time. we had to call them continuously before they moved it to ukba sheffield

Is it all court cases that go to the presenting unit in Manchester? Or is it just the cases that were heard in Manchester? I want to know this just Incase I need to follow up after my court hearing, but ours is in London.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Cem07: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2014
I wish everyone with a court date soon gdluck
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DUNIQUE1: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
[color=][/color]
Cem07: I wish everyone with a court date soon gdluck

Thank you!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ Shelair - Would you be able to give me and others that number to assist us after our court case I would be grateful thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ Lasmab - How much are the lawyers charging you?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ Cem7 - Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shelair1: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2014
sorry for the delay. I will send it have to collect it from my spouse.after the determination the judge told us we won and tht he ll send d determination immediately.

i dont know abt london, I guess the london hearing shoud be in london and other things. They are taking so long to return my passprt which i sent since last two weeks thursday and it got to them last week tuesday
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ikato3540: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hopeforallone: @ Cem7 - Thanks.

PRAISE THE LORD GOD MOST HIGH!!!!!

I have searched through all eternity Lord and find there is none like you!!!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ikato3540: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ikato3540:

PRAISE THE LORD GOD MOST HIGH!!!!!

I have searched through all eternity Lord and find there is none like you!!!!!

The road has been rough and very bumpy and the journey has indeed been steep and at the DYING moment, when I TRULY believed that ALL hope was LOST.....

HE came through for me.

Today 18th September 2014, I received a second email from Sheffield informing me that the decision to refuse my visa has been OVERTURNED.

House, I thank you all ever so much for EVERYTHING!!!!

I cannot write a list of people who have helped and advised me on NL.... To you all I am grateful..

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lasmab: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Hopeforallone. My immigration lawyer only charged me 640pounds, due to a long term relation, as an old client.
I believe your court date is soon, too.
God will surely fight us and show mercy and favour on our case.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ikato3540:

The road has been rough and very bumpy and the journey has indeed been steep and at the DYING moment, when I TRULY believed that ALL hope was LOST.....

HE came through for me.

Today 18th September 2014, I received a second email from Sheffield informing me that the decision to refuse my visa has been OVERTURNED.

I cannot write a list of people who have helped and advised me on NL.... To you all I am grateful..

Congratulations Ikato, so glad this is all finally sorted out for you and your family....happy days... PRAISE GOD!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lasmab: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ Ikato3540
I'm so happy for u oo. Congratulations.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ IK - Congratulations man well happy for you. To God be the Glory great things he has done.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
So happy for you, am also praying the decision to be overturned, pls why were you refused and did they overturn the decision before or after the 19 weeks.

HE came through for me.

I cannot write a list of people who have helped and advised me on NL.... To you all I am grateful..[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ikato3540: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
willwin2: So happy for you, am also praying the decision to be overturned, pls why were you refused and did they overturn the decision before or after the 19 weeks.

HE came through for me.

@ will win, I was refused for owing the NHS almost £7,000. And my deadline is tomorrow. 19th September. The lady told us they had a backlog to clear but they have now cleared it

So yes, they overturned it basically in the 19th week.

I would advise anyone doing the appeal to just submit EVERYTHING they asked for and more.

We knew that paying the nhs be alone MAY not have gotten me the overturn so we included my husbands finances again to show that he paid it because he could afford to pay it with no problem.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ Sunnychic - They will probably overturn yours now because of what IK said. Be optimistic.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DUNIQUE1: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ikato3540:

@ will win, I was refused for owing the NHS almost £7,000. And my deadline is tomorrow. 19th September. The lady told us they had a backlog to clear but they have now cleared it

I would advise anyone doing the appeal to just submit EVERYTHING they asked for and more.

We knew that paying the nhs be alone MAY not have gotten me the overturn so we included my husbands finances again to show that he paid it because he could afford to pay it with no problem.

Lucky guys & we thank God for it all
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 3:58am On Sep 19, 2014
See me jumping, 4am have only had 1 hr sleep, so mine is coming soon.

We knew that paying the nhs be alone MAY not have gotten me the overturn so we included my husbands finances again to show that he paid it because he could afford to pay it with no problem. [/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ Shelair - Still waiting for that number?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dammylizzy: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Good afternoon all, my spouse has received our documents from Sheffield and noticed that some of our documents were not returned even though photocopies were provided. Although I haven't received my passport here in Nigeria. Please could you advise on how to request for these documents? Thank you!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
dammylizzy: Good afternoon all, my spouse has received our documents from Sheffield and noticed that some of our documents were not returned even though photocopies were provided. Although I haven't received my passport here in Nigeria. Please could you advise on how to request for these documents? Thank you!

Has the status of your application changed online? If not, they could still be using the missing documents to process your application. It might also be worth sending Sheffield an email, listing your missing items and asking if these will be sent back to you separately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.