Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating (1902 Views)

Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity / Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by lekpalicious(f): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
I have such a strong suspicion that my bf is cheating. Should i trust my gut? How can i go abt finding out if it is really true. Please am really confused right now sad
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by BlackPen15: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2013
Ok...When you have found out that he is cheating, what next?
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by KINGwax(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2013
He is cheating? That aint cool, but i cheat too!!
I no fit advise u

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by eforce: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2013
Well, the first thing you should do is prepare on how to handle the whole situation if he is indeed cheating, here is how to handle it.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/how-to-handle-infidelity-and-adultery.html

Secondly don't act suspicious at all, and don't change your attitude because he may not be caught if he knows that you are suspicious, you must also not rule out the fact that you may just be paranoid.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Whilst he is texting someone...grab his phone and run into the bathroom and lock urself ....see how he will react it to

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by damilolaluv(f): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Just private message me and will give you a foolproof low down on what you need to do. Always works wink

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by nbright: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Unfortunately for you and fortunately for him we don't have P.I's in Nigeria capable of trailing someone unnoticed..
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by 190: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Just private message me and will give you a foolproof low down on what you need to do. Always works wink

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Erm, when it comes to a woman, your gut instinct is hardly ever wrong ( if you are sure you are not the crazy jealous type) , If you know your bf well, my advice is to ask him out of the blues ' Are you cheating on me?' Again, if you know him well, you will know when he is lying to you. For me it's usually that simple.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by 190: 1:44am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: I have such a strong suspicion that my bf is cheating. Should i trust my gut? How can i go abt finding out if it is really true. Please am really confused right now sad

please hes cheating its time u dump his sorry no gud piece of a$$ for a well responsible dude like myself and im serious this time smiley
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by lekpalicious(f): 1:55am On Oct 09, 2013
190:

please hes cheating its time u dump his sorry no gud piece of a$$ for a well responsible dude like myself and im serious this time smiley
Lol my boyfriend is on Nairaland. If he catches you! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by 190: 2:11am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol my boyfriend is on Nairaland. If he catches you! lipsrsealed

is he cray!

who da phuvck is he undecided

lets talk away from here, i'll await your response smiley
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by Reincarnated(m): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: I have such a strong suspicion that my bf is cheating. Should i trust my gut? How can i go abt finding out if it is really true. Please am really confused right now sad

shocked shocked
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by lekpalicious(f): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2013
190:

is he cray!

who da phuvck is he undecided

lets talk away from here, i'll await your response smiley
Sexily.... and he is very crazy
Re: How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating by 190: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2013
^hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Who's More Clever???????? / Bonny Chief And Wives (1909) / My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.