Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41828 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2012
^^^^^You know I am dumb that's why its hard for me to comprehend

mabinu
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2012
r231:

^^^^^You know I am dumb that's why its hard for me to comprehend

mabinu

Witty but #Notfunnyinthiscontext
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2012
I will give you my daughter to marry then if that will make you happy abi
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2012
You people should back off MAC. What is all these? What do you people Stand to gain, making him feel bad for something he knew nothing about?

Haba, you people should leave him jooo. I am so disappointed. Everyone is on his case like he had a hand in all that happened to perx
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2012
r231:

I will give you my daughter to marry then if that will make you happy abi

Are you sure that won't be the beginning of World War III?  grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ifyalways(f): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2012
Perx would be buried morrow.Rest at last,no more accusations,secrets and fears for her.We,the living are saddled with those "responsibilities" now. . .

At the end of the day,none of us can claim to know/love perx more than the other.She gave all of us,different emotions/sides of her,no whole,just halves.

Vanity!!!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
Maclatunji, i don't know what is driving you, but you need to put a stop to it, it is dangerously unpleasant and unsettling. Remember how i asked you back then on this thread before it got cleaned out, saying "whose are you? Who sent you?". YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY STOP TWISTING PEOPLE'S WORDS TO YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE. IT IS NOT FAIR USING WORDPLAY TO DESTABILISE PEOPLE THEREBY MAKING PEOPLE MISINTERPRETE THEIR ORIGINAL INTENTION. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED UP THIS YEAR ALONE ON NAIRALAND FOR THIS? THINK ABOUT IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD cool Look at these highlighted examples:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg10350996#msg10350996
maclatunji:

The bolded are where most of your problems lie. Projection! Projection!! Projection!!!

@Idowu, I just realized that you asked me if I have a Beaf with TeHN. God is wonderful, the same TeHN that I was helping behind the scenes to maintain balance and peace. [size=16pt]Look, I made my points and observations to TeHN not behind their backs but in front of them. [/size]

There are things I could tell TeHN that would be the blunt truth "for the future" like OAM4J is saying. However, it would break some people's heart and I don't want that. It is not about Beaf, it is just that somewhere along the line mistrust arose and people read meanings into things I said when I was direct and not hypocritical.

For the record, all I ever did was to keep Perx calm and try to keep her heart at rest after she got to hospital. She had many fears and questions that she needed to get-off her chest. I am glad I was there for her.

r231:

Listening undecided undecided

maclatunji:

Jenny, how I wish I could. You won't believe what some of them were and many people would think I am fabricating them. Please, don't ask, she kept it secret, let us leave it at that.

[size=16pt]@r231, please don't ask. She chose not to tell you and I have to honour her wishes. This is all so unfortunate![/size]

r231:

what did TeHN do wrong??

You said you discussed some things behind the scenes with TEHN and made some recommendations to them . . . R231 made his "LISTENING" comment to indicate that this was new to them but they would still like to hear it, yet SEE HOW YOU TWISTED R231'S QUERY which he even highlighted in bold TO YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE and changed it to Perx would not like you to share it, leaving him floundering and bewildered. And when he AGAIN asked what TEHN had done wrong, you slunk away, probably with a smug satisfied job done grin on your face, why! Why do you feel the need to bring others down to exhonerate yourself? Who has accused anyone of doing any wrong except for that immature Ivynwa who is a textbook case of old age being just a number?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
OMggggggg!!!!!

Iya oko mi ti di Born again oooo shocked shocked

Bless u sweetie! Bless u!

Tell dat omo onijogbon to relax his damn gums ojere. angry angry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^You this my friend,see that ojuju for your back.

Thought we've moved on,it have do na abeg,let's all kiss and hug.
undecided cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
SEE ANOTHER CASE IN POINT

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837688.192.html#msg10338556

Maclatunji:
Ladies, what is all of this you are posting this morning? Each one of us knows how we related with and treated Perx and our conscience is there to judge us.

Posting these comments will only end-up achieving either of 2 negative results:

1. [size=14pt]Making the people you are addressing feel condemned when they are truly remorseful for their words or actions.[/size]
2. Making their hearts hardened because they feel they will be ridiculed [size=14pt]if they try to amend their ways.[/size]
Please note that some of them did apologise to Perx whilst she was alive, let us leave it at that. [size=14pt]If some people haven't learnt anything from the passing of Perx, I doubt that anything you say here will change them.[/size]
Dear friends, I know you are hurting and angry but please cool down. Keeping you guys in check is becoming too much for me to handle #Jokingbutserious

[size=14pt]Even if they are as bad [/size] as you think, hating will not change them. However, I am convinced that [/b]they are not a quarter as bad[/b], they just get carried-away sometimes and will change henceforth. Fill your hearts with love and warmth not cold hate and bitterness.

HOW DARE YOU undecided WHO MADE YOU JUDGE AND JURY undecided

See how you used Ivynwa's evil words which could only come from a devious depraved tainted and tortured soul like her. Your post was equally inflammatory and downright condemning, yet I kept quiet when Jennykadry said you did not join in because i'd rather that died down, See how i have been vindicated, see how Prince was unfairly attacked! But you just don't know when to stop do you!!! I tire for you oh

AND YET ANOTHER CASE

maclatunji:

BB is right about one thing though, it is hard for me to take some of the things that are being said about Perx here and the truth is I won't because I know better and I am unapologetic about that.

Again, see how you twisted my response to OAM4J TO COME UP SMELLING OF ROSES when it was something entirely different Elder OAM4J was talking about. You think i too could not have come to translate OAM4J's recommendation as : "Sorry i slacked and dropped the ball, next time i will use more force and possibly resort to violence and bludgeon Maclatunji out of the way so i can get my message across to perx. Think only you can play the game huh. It is not fair oh.

And if as you have correctly deduced up there, everyone is misinterpreting your words, why is it taking you so long to cotton onto the issue that you need to take a step back and go and reappraise yourself undecided Idowuogbo was right about that Messianic pickin of Joseph badge she gave you oh, Pele pele oh.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
freecocoa:

^^You this my friend,see that ojuju for your back.

Thought we've moved on,it have do na abeg,let's all kiss and hug.
undecided cry

Maybe, it is for the best. Let us cast-out the demons once and for all.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
Busy_body:

SEE ANOTHER CASE IN POINT

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837688.192.html#msg10338556

HOW DARE YOU undecided WHO MADE YOU JUDGE AND JURY undecided

See how you used Ivynwa's evil words which could only come from a devious depraved tainted and tortured soul like her. Your post was equally inflammatory and downright condemning, yet I kept quiet when Jennykadry said you did not join in because i'd rather that died down, See how i have been vindicated, see how Prince was unfairly attacked! But you just don't know when to stop do you!!! I tire for you oh

AND YET ANOTHER CASE

Again, see how you twisted my response to OAM4J TO COME UP SMELLING OF ROSES when it was something entirely different Elder OAM4J was talking about. You think i too could not have come to translate OAM4J's recommendation as : "Sorry i slacked and dropped the ball, next time i will use more force and possibly resort to violence and bludgeon Maclatunji out of the way so i can get my message across to perx. Think only you can play the game huh. It is not fair oh.

And if as you have correctly deduced up there, everyone is misinterpreting your words, why is it taking you so long to cotton onto the issue that you need to take a step back and go and reappraise yourself undecided Idowuogbo was right about that Messianic pickin of Joseph badge she gave you oh, Pele pele oh.

I sense you feel hurt by me, is this true? Please answer this question sincerely.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Hmm the demons seems to be the strong type,this back and forth is just cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Busy_Body, I can only say you are hurting because even on the thread that you say I created for you and Jk we had a long talk and apologised to each other for any offence caused. I modified that thread because I felt we had an understanding.

Does any of your comment in your last post to me in that link below look like an apology to you? [bYou were teling Jaybee to stay away from our bad energy and your final parting shot was I should admit I was wrong. So how does that translate to you apologising.[/b] And how could I be wrong when all I was saying was to stay away from surgery only to now find out she went in and is now no more. . . Dang. Not saying i want your apology oh, because it would not remove an hair off my back undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837688.32.html#msg9894618
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837688.32.html#msg9894817

maclatunji:

And I defended you on Chioma's thread, do you think I would do that if I hated or begrudged you? The only thing I can say is that you might have felt slighted by the fact that I refused to collect your e-mail on that thread but  it was only because I felt it would make things between you and the other lady (whom I also respect and disagree with sometimes) worse.

I honestly cannot even recall why i requested for your email, but thanks for defending me on that thread but you were not the only one i offered the email, i also offered Jennykadry prior to offering you, and she refused outrightly giving the same reason you just gave, so you are wrong to assume i would take offence to such. There are so many ways i could have revealed the content of the said email to the public, so what gives!!!

maclatunji:

BB, I told you then and I am telling you know that Perx was hurt by your words (Yes you meant well but they still hurt her badly).

I feel trapped in a vortex with you ladies and the different emotions you are all going through.

BB, I am not here to fight you and I don't hate you or Jenny either. I don't want this discussion to go on like this. Pls. Add maclatunji on YIM. If you still have things you want us to talk about.

I know we are all hurting but can we try and resolve our differences and not let hate/suspicion consume us.

BB, take heart and know that I respect you a lot in spite of everything.

[b]My only post to her is still there, so also is your presumptuos post which came in within minutes after mine. Despite this, and despite the fact that she responded to me a day later, she started off her response to me with "thanks Busybody", 85% of her post was addressed to Dr Balogun and her disenchantment with the whole medical situation in Nigeria. Of the remaining 15% addressed to me she confirmed my 3 diagnosis/she confirmed the RCdS diagnosis was gotten via email and was not set in stone/she enquired whether i knew where she could properly get checked in Nigeria/she wanted to know how i knew what i knew if i wasn't a Doctor/and of course her interest was piqued and unsatiated because all she had been encountering was Doctors saying NO, and here i was saying i was not a Doctor but speaking her language, and now i was no longer communicating with her because you had jumped in and upset the cart, hence reason she naturally got upset that she was back to square one. . . so if you had not butted in, i would have been able to address her concerns SO STOP PREACHING ABOUT US BEING CONDEMNED AND REMORSEFUL AND HOPING we WOULD CHANGE. HANDLE YOUR EMOTION AND LET ME HANDLE MINE undecided
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Hmm the demons seems to be the strong type,this back and forth is just cry

Believe me, I hate it too but I won't lay down to be trampled upon for the sake of it. My point on yesterday's arguments was made clear this morning with Babe!'s outburst and now another issue has emerged.

@BB, for crying out loud just answer the simple question I asked you, Yes or No?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2012
@BB, I am not even reading your links and most of your comments until you answer the question.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
He has apologized to a lot of you's, you all can choose to ignore me but adding salt and pepper to the injury isn't helping. I myself was angry at oam4j 's post when I read it but he apologized and we moved on.
Spare him all of these, he was one of those people that communicated with perx off nairaland and do you's think he is not hurting? What do you people stand to gain sef?

BB, he has apologized to you a lot ofttimes so you's had better stop this. I have seen ID throw snide remarks his way and even mentioned one Gloria's name and believe me, it wasnt the best place and time to have done that. I have seen him respond to Id's posts with so much calmness so stop adding firewood to the already burning fire. Supporting people that have issues with others seem to be your thing ID and you need to grow away from it
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2012
Anyways let me go and refuel with CC's 14 inches first cool no be me cause una fight cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2012
Tunji,okay then but i just wonder what anyone hopes to achieve with this.

@Betty009,Who do you think would fall for that your outdated format?abeg carry that your 419 commot here,mtcheew.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^lmao yu all should leave betty alone make she make her money
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Tunji,okay then but i just wonder what anyone hopes to achieve with this.

@Betty009,Who do you think would fall for that your outdated format?abeg carry that your 419 commot here,mtcheew.

Trust me, you ain't the only one wondering. I am getting my battle armour ready like Tony Stark tongue grin

Seriously though to love is soooooooo much fun than to fight and hate.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
jennykadry:

He has apologized to a lot of you's, you all can choose to ignore me but adding salt and pepper to the injury isn't helping. I myself was angry at oam4j 's post when I read it but he apologized and we moved on.
Spare him all of these, he was one of those people that communicated with perx off nairaland and do you's think he is not hurting? What do you people stand to gain sef?

BB, he has apologized to you a lot ofttimes so you's had better stop this. I have seen ID throw snide remarks his way and even mentioned one Gloria's name and believe me, it wasnt the best place and time to have done that. I have seen him respond to Id's posts with so much calmness so stop adding firewood to the already burning fire. Supporting people that have issues with others seem to be your thing ID and you need to grow away from it

Bless you.
jennykadry:

^^^lmao yu all should leave betty alone make she make her money
Lol.
BB, I cant pretend to know how hurt you are not only by Perx passing but by some words here. I beg you in the name of God to please not let words and accusations from people who may know nothing about you make you feel bad. So many issues are coming up here. It is good to tell the truth which sometimes may hurt because the truth sets us free, but the problem sometimes is when peoples personalities are attacked in the process. Let us face issues and not individuals, we are different and react and respond differently.
Madam Please I beg you dont be angry, you are hurt but dont let anger enter. I beg you, I can feel the hurt in your words but please, let this loss be a uniting factor and not all the accusations. Bless you dear.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
jennykadry:

Madam supporting people I feel make sense is my ting.BB is here talking to Tunji yet he's has failed to digest what folks are saying,we are all grieving like u said abi? So I won't keep mute and watch him feel it's ok to start pointing fingers when he aint pure himself.As per d GLORYA talk,yes it was inappropriate but sometimes things have to be addressed.

Tunji made me cough,but as usual he won't answer the obvious.He's a pro in diverting the truth for his own theologies,I know it seems folks are ganging up on Tunji,but he's not making things easy by making claims he can't bck up.I am not a tag along character but one thing is for sure,if anybody here including you posts something that has sense in it,I will address it.So Mrs queen of Nairaland cool down d princess of Nairaland(moi) ain't beefing no1,am just doing ME! cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

OMggggggg!!!!!

Iya oko mi ti di Born again oooo shocked shocked

Bless u sweetie! Bless u!

Tell dat omo onijogbon to relax his damn gums ojere. angry angry

Idowuogbo, it is one thing to be doing this to one person in one place, it is another to be doing this across the board to everyone, enough is enough, wetin TEHN do am, look at him saying he will not talk so the place would not go up in e-flames, has other people never spoken up against TEHN before ni, so what makes him think he is special and gives him the right to go trampling on these people who have taken time out of their precious schedule to offer their free time, devotion, finance and commitment to this charity programme out of their own freewill and goodheart.

maclatunji:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827188.0.html#msg9788543

Look what the cat dragged in, if not MacAbdul the demon-slayer, shoot.
Poor you, perhaps when i have trouble sleeping over your matter, i would indulge your strawman's diversionary tactics, until then help yourself to these freshly baked cookies i made specially for you to go with that codswallop you served up there undecided

jennykadry:

Do me a favour and pull out just one GENUINE apology this highfaluting shi.t-stirrer has made, just one oh . . . Can't you see what he is trying to do undecided And he knows ID is onto him as well hence reason he backed down and is now pretending not to care. WHY TELL ME HE WOULD NOT READ MY COMMENT? WHO IS HE? I don't need his apology but he needs to DESIST from trying to find someone to pin the blame on hence reason he cowardly latched onto Ivynwa's post and hence reason he unfairly attacked OAM4j and hence reason he ran with his tail tucked between his legs when he realised he had successfully managed to detract R231 from finding out his real motive. And pray tell why anyone should get angry with OAM4J's comment when he did not leave anyone out AND ALSO INCLUDED HIMSELF

@ Debrief
I hear you too Ma'am, but since he said he will not indulge me if i don't respond to him, and since i can see through him so would not be rising to the bait, this is where we will be drawing the line over the matter. And trust me, i am not hurt at all, otherwise he for don hear am tay tay. We are all trying to let this die down. So its all over and done with. Thanks again.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Madam supporting people I feel make sense is my ting.BB is here talking to Tunji yet he's has failed to digest what folks are saying,we are all grieving like u said abi? So I won't keep mute and watch him feel it's ok to start pointing fingers when he aint pure himself.As per d GLORYA talk,yes it was inappropriate but sometimes things has to be addressed.

Tunji made me cough,but as usual he won't answer the obvious,he's a pro in diverting the truth for his own theologieunder now it seems folks are ganging up on Tunji,but he's not making things easy by making claims he can't bck up.I am not a tag along character but one thing is for sure,if anybody here including you posts something and that has sense in it,I will address it.Stop Mrs queen of Nairaland cool down d princess of Nairaland(moi) ain't beefing no1,am just doing ME! cool

I don't even know how to deal with you. I am nonplussed+flabbergasted by your outbursts. I am so tempted to create a thread titled: List maclatunji's sins and offences so that he may know how to address and make atonement(s) if need be.  grin

People, I am only one man. #Sheesh
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
^As usual,u diverting d mata abi?

Ko jo mi loju fun e

Msteeeeew!

@Iyaoko mi

Eeh re ni pe ran she oo Amen!!!!

End of discussion

Peace!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2012
Na wa o

BB i swear you owe me a big kiss when i see you, don't even worry about my wife or your husband grin grin grin grin grin

ID come bedroom make we talk joor grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2012
Busy_body:

Idowuogbo, it is one thing to be doing this to one person in one place, it is another to be doing this across the board to everyone, enough is enough, wetin TEHN do am, look at him saying he will not talk so the place would not go up in e-flames, has other people never spoken up against TEHN before ni, so what makes him think he is special and gives him the right to go trampling on these people who have taken time out of their precious schedule to offer their free time, devotion, finance and commitment to this charity programme out of their own freewill and goodheart.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827188.0.html#msg9788543

Look what the cat dragged in, if not MacAbdul the demon-slayer, shoot.
Poor you, perhaps when i have trouble sleeping over your matter, i would indulge your strawman's diversionary tactics, until then help yourself to these freshly baked cookies i made specially for you to go with that codswallop you served up there undecided

Do me a favour and pull out just one GENUINE apology this highfaluting shi.t-stirrer has made, just one oh . . . Can't you see what he is trying to do undecided And he knows ID is onto him as well hence reason he backed down and is now pretending not to care. WHY TELL ME HE WOULD NOT READ MY COMMENT? WHO IS HE? I don't need his apology but he needs to DESIST from trying to find someone to pin the blame on hence reason he cowardly latched onto Ivynwa's post and hence reason he unfairly attacked OAM4j and hence reason he ran with his tail tucked between his legs when he realised he had successfully managed to detract R231 from finding out his real motive. And pray tell why anyone should get angry with OAM4J's comment when he did not leave anyone out AND ALSO INCLUDED HIMSELF

@ Debrief
I hear you too Ma'am, but since he said he will not indulge me if i don't respond to him, and since i can see through him so would not be rising to the bait, this is where we will be drawing the line over the matter. And trust me, i am not hurt at all, otherwise he for don hear am tay tay. We are all trying to let this die down. So its all over and done with. Thanks again.

Actually, if you had said yes to my question, I was going to suggest that we talk privately and look at the issues one-by-one and see that there is no reason to continue to be hurt or angry. Seriously, since you saw through me, is that what you saw?

Learning to interact without head/heart ache with maclatunji 101 [MAC 101]

1. Don't read hidden meanings into what he says- he tries to be as plain and open as possible at all times.

2. If he makes a comment that you think is gross, crazy or stupid, kindly ask him to clarify. An overwhelming percentage of the time, you may have misinterpreted him.

3. He is not an angel nor is he the devil, a demon or an alien. He is just a normal human being like you, so don't turn him into some Super Villian with evil powers/genius.

Give peace a chance!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2012
Whats with the talking private undecided undecided

we are all here. . . .honestly tunji you have not learnt anything at all no disrespect

if there is anything put it out here in the open

talking private is part of the things that led to this craziness undecided
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
@ID

We all know busybodys beef with Mac, what exactly IS YOUR OWN BEEF? If you want peace to reign sometimes you need to stop supporting one person and fighting the other. I have read your posts and I stand to be corrected but I have no seen not even one post from you stating the direct issues you have with Mac without dragging other people in. Wetin Mac do you is my question.

If I am quarreling with someone please do not support me because like CC said, if God forbid someone dies of heart attack whilst posting and to me I'd say supporting someone who is fighting wih another person, I still wonder what you will tell God "it is no my business ooo but he or she made sense so I had to support the person that made the most sense".  Instead of you telling them both to stop these and settle the drama, you are busy telling the other person to ride on.

Tufiakwa
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
BB, his first apology after you posted back on this thread to me was genuine. Can't bother quoting cos I am mobile.

The only person with head still intact on this their Tehn team is ifyalways. She does not agree with Mac but you dont see her goin back and forth on this thread like the others. Oam4jenny excluded though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.