Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41841 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2012
perx:

^^^ YES, you have been all that and more to me (you all know who you are)

ANOTHER. . .
You and I must make a pact, We must bring salvation back, Where there is love, I'll be there
I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do, Just call my name and I'll be there (I'll be there)
I'll be there to comfort you, Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you, I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on (Holding on, holding on, holding on) Yes I will, yes I will
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter, Togetherness, well that's all I'm after, Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, With an unselfish love I respect you, Just call my name and I'll be there (I'll be there)

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you 'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
Just look over your shoulders, honey, ooh I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there

I'll Be There Lyrics by Michael Jackson

@Perx
You truly (I ain't flattering you) have a knack for stripping off the romantic feelings we normally associate to great songs and elevating the same song to another level of spirituality where it simply ministers to one's spirit.

@Idowu
I am thinking that Perx is due to be ordained a minister in that your new church. Wetin be the name again "God punish the devil Overseers Vineyard". Omo wetin you sef dey Oversee, na "other people's money?" Hehehe Who no like better things? You wan follow ibegi fa dey get your own private jet-o-o. You go fear goals and aspirations, we naijas sabi aspire to the greatest heights abeg we be better people -o-o. Who said we are not? Abeg follow find me CEO position for that your new Overseer ministry make we dey oversee better things and dey feel Yori Yori grin grin grin

Idowuogbo:

^*Awwwh Badosky jus finished reading her Org thread and it saddened her dat no1 was dia to help during paparazzi shots*

Kai I wish I get odechi I 4 don appear do makeup for u ,adjust your bra,style your hair and commence photo shoot.Darling do as little as you can ok,don't rush it am sure d cordinators will understand if u running a little late on schedule u hia.

Ooh less I forget perx *she whispers* we get gist o,emmm dat your baby bro get galfriend wink cheesy,Omo arrange me na dat guy seems d caring and loving type,I read about how he helps u out most times dat alone don confirm say na certified tested and trusted.Oya Mama P share d love kwanu cool

I heard what you are whispering-o-o
Perx brother don get competition now because I been dey think of doing arrangy for you and my youngest brother who handsome no be small-o-o.
If you see him, you go begin trip to thy kingdom come walahi.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
Ivy and Idowu, una too funny. thanks sha and have a blessed day
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
^Yoh Yoh!!! I catch her,see my spirit no dey lie something told me u online,Happy sunday Nne #1.How u doing? And how our gist na,shey u don follow baby boo talk? No mind ivy own ooo.I have told ivy no b fine I wan chop,na tested and trusted.Anyways make I no stress ur ribs dis bright sunday,but madam no forget me o *winks* kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Yoh Yoh!!! I catch her,see my spirit no dey lie something told me u online,Happy sunday Nne #1.How u doing? And how our gist na,shey u don follow baby boo talk? No[b] mind ivy own ooo.I have told ivy no b fine I wan chop,na tested and trusted[/b].Anyways make I no stress your ribs dis bright sunday,but madam no forget me o *winks* kiss

LOL at the bolded. grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
Come Badosky how many people you wan marry gan sef?you have forgot say you tells me to arrange somebody for you last sunday?is so it did you reach?hmm took it heasy o better left this one for ivy o to havoid quarrelses.

Hey perx sugar,happy sunday to you,hope your day is going beaurifully? wish you plenty laughter and please quit saying" thank you freecocoa" I didn't did anything to deservevance that.

YOU CAN NEVER GIVE UP.

Perx I'm saying to you
There'll be times when the tides are high
And the boat may be rocky
Just never give up
You can never give up

In this life you could lead only if you believe
And in other to achieve what you need
You can never give up
You can never give up

You are getting there darling
May Seem like an uphill task
But with God on your side
Everything's gonna turn out right
Keep on believing and be strong
You can never give up.

Its fight to the finish bebe,we gonna win this.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Yoh Yoh!!! I catch her,see my spirit no dey lie something told me u online,Happy sunday Nne #1.How u doing? And how our gist na,shey u don follow baby boo talk? No mind ivy own ooo.I have told ivy no b fine I wan chop,na tested and trusted.Anyways make I no stress your ribs dis bright sunday,but madam no forget me o *winks* kiss

hello you
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ifyalways(f): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
Seeing as Cocoa and her crew have turned this thread to a rap battle ground,thread title should be changed to "Are u feeling lyrical" . . .

Make I drop my singles,dedicated to Perx and everyother person undergoing some kind of pain or doubts now :God is ALIVE ,don't ever give up on him or yourself.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
Seeing as Cocoa and her crew have turned this thread to a rap battle ground,thread title should be changed to "Are u feeling lyrical" . . .

Make I drop my singles,dedicated to Perx and everyother person undergoing some kind of pain or doubts now :God is ALIVE ,don't ever give up on him or yourself.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
^Haba Ify its not wot you think,am fully aware about the title and the purpose of the thread.I know its seems am running a comedy show but to be honest,my aim is to keep Perx in d spirit and also make her believe her illness doesn't stop her from having a good laugh.Arent u happy to see her online? Am sure u happy she comes in here to relax,I don't no about anybody here but it means a lot to me when she laughs and seems less worked up.It goes a long way when you feeling helpless sometimes and some1 comes in 2 wipe such tots away.

r231:

hello you
hi u lol
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^u are right. Thanks Idowu. how body na? guess jolly jolly because of the way you are here
hope you are the same or even better in real life Mrs. half and half (someone called u that not me oh). lol

thanks again r231 for the call and all
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
perx:

^^^u are right. Thanks Idowu. how body na? guess jolly jolly because of the way you are here
hope you are the same or even better in real life Mrs. half and half (someone called u that not me oh). lol

thanks again r231 for the call and all

*sobs* haba perx its not fair o,you are just giving Badosky all the pecks,give me small na.

@Badosky Babe you halla me today? What's up with you na?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
freecocoa:

*sobs* haba perx its not fair o,you are just giving Badosky all the pecks,give me small na.

aah no oh i was preparing/typing your own but this thing dey slow gan.
Thanks Ifyalways and freecocoa (nice 1). peckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i have always loved music. when i was healthy, i even used to have music on in the bathroom when bathing or kitchen when cooking
but things don change drastically. good old days. Baba God dey. this is for all those that are feeling down one way or the other

. . .In each tear, There's a lesson, Makes you wiser than before
Makes you stronger than you know. In each tear
Brings you closer to your dreams, No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what you're meant to be

We can't change the things, That we done that's in the past.
But fighting won't get us anywhere. So if you want, Here's my hand
Every night there is one thing I do, I bow my head and pray for you
And the last thing that I want, Is for you to fall apart
Your future will get clearer
, I want you to remember. . .

You're much more than the struggle that you go through
You're not defined by your pain, so let it go. . . You' re not a victim, you're more like a winner
And you're not in defeat, you're more like a queen*/king*

No no we can't be held down, No no oh noo I I I can't held down
You you you can't be held down, We we we can't be held down. . .

MARY J BLIGE LYRICS "Each Tear"
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
perx:

[color=#000099]^^^u are right. Thanks Idowu. how body na? guess jolly jolly because of the way you are here

I catch uuuuuu cheesy cheesy

Oh gal Badosky dey oo,I don laugh pieces untop phone today with some crazy NL characters,Perx abeg I need massage joor sad sad.Darling in real life I worse o lol,u go hold spinal cord last last if I begin decipher my beautiful aborigee english,but all no spoil laughing reduces wrinkles according to d surgeon wey wan do my yanshh wink smiley,Should I postpone d surgery till u a bit better so u fit come hold my hand wen am shouting "Yehhhhhhhhhh Osanoooobuaaaa Perx who send me message oooooooo,my yansh na acceptable b4 now I dey go through unacceptable".Oya talk will you hold my hands,I want u dere or nobody else angry angry

@cocoa
U dey shittt b4 wen I halar,gawdd dat ur bomb fit create weapon for boko oo fuuuuuuuun smellly ikebe.Catch u for base sha b4 Ify tells us off
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ifyalways(f): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
Perx babe,you are welcome.

Idowuogbo,Nothing do u and the whole crew.I'm enjoying the show. . .free to air.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ perx,oh thank you so much darling for the pecksssssss,now I can have sweet dreams tonight.

@Badosky,omo no be small thing o,but you fit halar again sha later,okay na jam you for base.

@ifyalways,enjoy the show nothing does you joor,just order popcorn and lacasera from ivynwa to keep your mouth busy.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2012
Perx were are u sad cry,I want a hug oOooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^^^come i will give you big hug grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
^i don't want ur own joor am gayyyy,perx come now see dem wan claim ur property o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^i don't want your own joor am gayyyy,perx come now see dem wan claim your property o shocked shocked shocked

good i like woman gayyy grin grin grin at least i get to watch grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
Wot re u watching shu shu shu joor,if u want to watch I have got a video of mr cork and lefufu in action baba entertainment.Do u want a copy? tongue cheesy grin cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wot re u watching shu shu shu joor,if u want to watch I have got a video of mr cork and lefufu in action baba entertainment.Do u want a copy? tongue cheesy grin cool

i will pass on that one

na only elle i want grin grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:11am On Jan 21, 2012
Idowu and r231, u guys are funny. i am straight oh, gay no be my thing at all at all
I know u are joking sha. Idowu na real "Osanoooobuaaaa" (God). u dey learn bini/edo language? hugssssssssssssssss

freecocoa, yw

havent been here 4 a while because I have nite data plan abi na internet, sometimes I sleep off before 8pm
and by the time I open my eyes, 6 am don sharp (9pm - 6am mtn) unless i set alarm. i even cut d alarm off if d sleep too sweet grin

it's also very discouraging becos its always on GPRS which is just too slow but better than nothing. it used to be fasttttt before so hopefully im head go correct soon

Even if I don't come here, some nlanders communicates with me through email and phone. I am coping and hanging in there
thank you all
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:46am On Jan 21, 2012
Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay, there's always one reason
to feel not good enough, and it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction, oh beautiful release
memory seeps from my veins, let me be empty
and weightless and maybe, I'll find some peace tonight

in the arms of an angel, fly away from here, from this dark cold hotel room
and the endlessness that you fear, you are pulled from the wreckage
of your silent reverie, you're in the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here

so tired of the straight line, and everywhere you turn
there's vultures and thieves at your back, the storm keeps on twisting
you keep on building the lie, that you make up for all that you lack
it don't make no difference, escaping one last time
it's easier to believe in this sweet madness oh
this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees. . .

I am in the arms of the angel, may I find some comfort here

lyrics to Angel / Westlife
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2012
^Hello, hope you are good (under the circumstances). It is always nice to read from you.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
maclatunji:

^Hello, hope you are good (under the circumstances). It is always nice to read from you.

I am coping and hanging in there, thank you
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hey perx bebe,good to see you,missed reading from you,love that song.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by manmustwac(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
The guy in this thread needs your help urgently https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851317.0.html
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:16am On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

Hey perx bebe,good to see you,missed reading from you,love that song.

aww. . . thank you my friend
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ceasyc(f): 4:28am On Jan 25, 2012
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by oluite(f): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
I feel really silly i thought i had problems and even praised myself for handling them well.
After going through this thread i have tears in my eyes,
Perx your experience touched me deeply
I don't have words to qualify your fighting spirit.
Its amazing how people here on nairaland have shown you love.
God bless you all including OP.
Am so happy we can be humane on nairaland.
O God of mercy show mercy to your children here going through painful times in their lives.Amen
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
^Amen to ur prayers sista

Perx I miss u and I read ur feedback thread in d org sect,come wipe my tears cry cry cry cry cry

*she whispers Perx if dem catch me crying hennn,I go show u* angry angry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 2:44am On Jan 26, 2012
@Perx

------To you Sweetheart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.