Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41837 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Chei my lyrically fit Baddest Badosky, I dey dobale for you on a non stop basis, you haf scatter my dada finish for this thread,girl on how I jam you live for this world eh,it would be a wucked and wugged connection,omo chere k'am bia no go dey the matter. Paddy me FIRE ON,I mount for your side like your shadow,no kelekele, God punish Devil.

@Ivynwa,she is really something,I'm glad she's got the strength,its all well.hope you good dear,udo diri gi ezigbo nmadu.

@perx love,happy you like it,I'm joyful you are smiling and I want you to keep believing,that smile will forever remain on your face.
Don't mind the spam bot na sense him no get,if to say him get common sense him go know say perx is too fantastic for her post to be toyed with,sweety bone it joor,we've warned it and if it tries rubbish again,I'll join bado to complete the invention wey we go use bombard am. We love you dear.

@Angel tunji I dey hail o.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2012
^Ejirooo see respect,madam I dey loyal ooo.U sef no say I no no how d flow dey come,for some reason I have a feeling na me and moses dem forget for riverbank hence y d kekaiscene jus dey flow like water fountain.

Oh gal from your post I pick one or 2twins o lol,u end dat ur post with "God punish d Devil" make I shout Iseeeeee! 1st b4 I digress d mattress wey I wan use lay d mata.Babe can u see we have a calling u don prophecy o,if comedy no foot money na to open parish with the name "God Punish the Devil Overseers Vineyard".Cocoalet shine your eye we are nearly dia we must to hama ooo.

@Perx
Darling I read your reply on that thread and I could only imagine how exhausted d spambot got you today,probs y ur spasms got really bad.Nne you try with us small online today I no go lie u,I enjoyed ur company,but pls do me favour wen dat tin spazo abi wetin oyinbo dey call am, try wan show hinself warn am say Badosky dey come with spanner come treat hin fuccckup angry angry angry.Nne endure biko hope to see you online soonest,oya perx peck me na sad sad
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:54am On Jan 13, 2012
Idowuogbo, just woke up and saw that you are at it again. nice one smiley
maclatunji, okay. I got it after a while but needed to rest, it was exhausting and frustrating but I am a little better now. thank you
freecocoa, thank You!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 5:00am On Jan 13, 2012
freecocoa:

Chei my lyrically fit Baddest Badosky, I dey dobale for you on a non stop basis, you haf scatter my dada finish for this thread,girl on how I jam you live for this world eh,it would be a wucked and wugged connection,omo chere k'am bia no go  dey the matter. Paddy me FIRE ON,I mount for your side like your shadow,no kelekele, God punish Devil.  

@perx love,happy you like it,I'm joyful you are smiling and I want you to keep believing,that smile will forever remain on your face.
Don't mind the spam bot na sense him no get,if to say him get common sense him go know say perx is too fantastic for her post to be toyed with,sweety bone it  joor,we've warned it and if it tries rubbish again,I'll join bado to complete the invention wey we go use bombard am. We love you dear.@Angel
tunji I dey hail o.

Idowuogbo:

^Ejirooo see respect,madam I dey loyal ooo.U sef no say I no no how d flow dey come,for some reason I have a feeling na me and moses dem forget for riverbank hence y d kekaiscene jus dey flow like water fountain.

Oh gal from your post I pick one or 2twins o lol,u end dat your post with "God punish d Devil" make I shout Iseeeeee! 1st b4 I digress d mattress wey I wan use lay d mata.Babe can u see we have a calling u don prophecy o,if comedy no foot money na to open parish with the name [size=14pt]"God Punish the Devil Overseers Vineyard".Cocoalet shine your eye we are nearly dia we must to hama ooo.[/size]

@Perx
Darling I read your reply on that thread and I could only imagine how exhausted d spambot got you today,probs y your spasms got really bad.Nne you try  with us small online today I no go lie u,I enjoyed your company,but pls do me favour wen dat tin  spazo abi wetin oyinbo dey call am, try wan show hinself warn am say Badosky dey come with spanner come treat hin fuccckup angry angry angry.Nne endure biko hope to see you online soonest,oya perx peck me na sad sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cocoanwa and Idowu una wan kill person? Make una no wound me-o-o-o with laughter bikokwanu.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:04am On Jan 13, 2012
Many nights we pray with no proof anyone could hear And our heart's a hopeful song we barely understood. Now we are not afraid although we know there's much to fear, We were moving mountains long before we knew we could

Oh yes, there can be miracles when you believe, Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracle you can achieve, when you believe Somehow you will, you will when you believe

In this time of fear when prayer so often proves in vain, Hope seems like the summer birds, too swiftly flown away. And now I am standing here, my heart's so full I can't explain, Seeking faith and speaking words, I never thought I'd say. . .

They don't always happen when you ask, And it's easy to give in to your fear, But when you're blinded by your pain, Can't see your way safe through the rain, Thought of a still resilient voice, says love is very near. . .

When You Believe Lyrics
Whitney Houston and Mariah
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by lao(f): 5:18am On Jan 13, 2012
Wow!!! One thing I have come to realize is that music helped me a lot. In every issues I have gone through gospel music has been my help. I loved music, I

listened to everything and anything as far as it is pleasing to my ears. When my issue came up, I was so depressed. I am a type of person I do not share my

problems with people cause I feel embarrassed doing so as well as I don't trust anyone. I wanted to end it cause as 50 cents said "death gotta be easy cause

life is hard". That gave me a reason to do it. I was alone I had no friend, I walked around with a smile on my face but people did not know what I was going

through. Everyone always thought I was a cheerful person but deep inside I was not.  I was someone who was always trying so hard to please people rather

than myself. I was always seeking approval just for people to accept me. People never got close to me because I did not let them. I thought if they got close

they will see the real me, the imperfections in me. I was hurting because of problems I had ( numerous ones). Music was my go to. Mary J blige songs helped. If

you look in my life you see what I see, Take me as I am, Work that.

But the changed from secular to gospel came when something happened. What I was expecting did not turn out right. I went so deep into depression. Around

that period I was listening to Maurrette Clark's It ain't over. There was something about the song that got to me. It made me want to get up and do something

as in it made me face my challenges and not let it beat me to the ground. Then there was the Let go and let God. which is surrendering everything to God. That

I did and guess what I succeeded.

Then another issue came up again lucky for me I had already stated listening to gospel music and erased secular out. This was worst than the first one. This

actually drove me to attempt suicide. But thank God for his mercies. Crystal aikin song keep playing in my head. Turn to him. Chorus goes when I am lost and

confused and I don't have a clue or I heard some bad news that when I turn to Him. The song helped me, pulled me out. I had the pills and rum in my hand but

I said No!

Right now even when I am down I know how to lift myself up. I know God knows all about my trouble and He will never put more on me. The thing is that

problem will always come but it is how we deal with it. Like they say what does not kill you only makes you stronger.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by lao(f): 5:19am On Jan 13, 2012
Does he know about how I can't get to sleep at night
Does he know about all this pain and tears I cry
Does he know about the things I done
Everything under the sun
Does he know all of our secrets we hold so tight
Does he know how hard it is to cope sometimes
Does he know my weakness when I feel like I wanna choke somebody
Does he know all of my needs beyond my faults
Does he know all of my joy that I lost

Chorus
He knows, he knows all about our struggles
He knows, he knows all about our troubles
He knows, he knows every sorrow that's coming tomorrow
He'll never put more on us then we can bear
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/he-knows-lyrics-karen-clarksheard.html ]
He knows about it, He knows about it

Dorinda too,

Does he know my dreams and desires too
Does he know my shortcomings, does he know that too
Does he know the things I said
And the thoughts in my head
Does he know the things I cherish and what I regret
Does he know how hard I try to live saved
Does he know my weakness
The things that make me stray away
Does he know my needs beyond my faults
Does he know how to find me when I'm lost

Read more: KAREN CLARK-SHEARD - HE KNOWS
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 5:32am On Jan 13, 2012
perx:

Many nights we pray with no proof anyone could hear And our heart's a hopeful song we barely understood. Now we are not afraid although we know there's much to fear, We were moving mountains long before we knew we could

Oh yes, there can be miracles when you believe, Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracle you can achieve, when you believe Somehow you will, you will when you believe

In this time of fear when prayer so often proves in vain, Hope seems like the summer birds, too swiftly flown away. And now I am standing here, my heart's so full I can't explain, Seeking faith and speaking words, I never thought I'd say. . .

They don't always happen when you ask, And it's easy to give in to your fear, But when you're blinded by your pain, Can't see your way safe through the rain, Thought of a still resilient voice, says love is very near. . .

When You Believe Lyrics
Whitney Houston and Mariah

@Perx
It's hard to believe that this is the same Whitney/Mariah's song that I have heard severally because coming from you it takes a new meaning altogether. It ministers and tells about strength, it tells about resilience.You made the song come alive.

@Lao
Great song
The lyrics is very nice.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by LaParisienne(f): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2012
@lao
  I'm very happy that you could find a way to overcome your issues. I'm so very happy that you didn't end it. This is coming from someone who's been deeply depressed before, I know how it feels. It's the love of God that saved my life, just like you.
  Religion has it issues but it sure helps. Especially when someone is feeling depressed and suicidal. I decided to take my spirituality and my relationship with GOD to the next level. It's the best decision I've ever made. I now have peace, I'm thankful for everything, I'm happy and satisfied, I no longer feel depreesed.
  It's good to know that no matter what we are going thru, GOD is always there for us. Prayers work like magic if you have faith and if your relationship with GOD is right. Keep doing what you are doing, and don't be too hard on urself.

If you still need friends, just let me know. I can be one.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2012
perx:

Idowuogbo, just woke up and saw that you are at it again. nice one  smiley

My sugar abacha(african salad) came online wen I was away awwwh,next-time tell dat angel to wake me up cus I hate missing your company,u are jus 7much my omalinchanwa.Dear I am following all ur replies on that Org thread(remember I mount like cctv lol),I have bin mute cus u in good hands and d cordinators dere are good @ wot they do.U are doing a fab job explaning ur situation,u haven't  said too much and u haven't said too little jus how I like my Oha soup(rightly spiced).Continue to have faith dat u going to be better,by his grace I repeat by d mercy of I am that I am we will rock Edo after surgery.We go go chop point and kill and all oda delicassy, I hear isi-monkey don dey feature sef are u up for dat kain challenge,I love ur personality u have a bit of Badosky in you,I don see am but we cant shout cus i sabi d parole.U rock but perx peck me na. cry cry

lao:

I thought if they got close they will see the real me, the imperfections in me.
Hey dear,d above part of your post caught my attention,I was on a train one day heading bck home from work and I also began to wonder y folks always think Idowu is dis gal dat doesn't fight inner battles or she's d female david dat defeated goliath dat notin can ever eat her up inside,I racked up so many reasons y people tot of me dat way and I  came up with a lot of reasons but 1 ticked all d boxes.D deep thinking graced my belief dat[b]"The ability to understand and convey that bin likeable and accepted doesn't jus come with perfections but from the ability to see beyond imperfections,will also only help set d positive reinforcements needed to help lift up ones spirit and transform it into platforms dat identifies how unique a human being can be.[/b] Gal bin strong and confident is d way foward.

lao:

I had the pills and rum in my hand but

I said No!

God punish d devil tru tru, But madam abeg make u patronize my parish wen it open u hia,ur presence and offering will go a long way. wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2012
Lao, thank God for you and thanks for your story, though a bit vague (not clear what the main problem was) but I get it
thanks for the songs/lyrics too

I would love to look back one day like some folks here and say, i went through hell for so and so years, depressed, suicidal, etc but I AM BLESSED WITH GOOD HEALTH AND A GOOD LIFE NOW. HALLELUYAH!

Ivynwa, really anyway na so i see am oh - great song/lyrics by 2 of the best musicians or singers in the world
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
@Perx,good to see you today,keep smiling darling, trust me,you will look back someday and say "Hallelujah i made it"you'll see.
wishing you a day filled with lots of sunshine.*muah*.

@Lao,Tough it must have been,thank God you pulled through,keep holding on to God,he'll never leave you.

Fine lyrics you got there. I'm your friend o,so don't say you got none. Stay blessed dear.

A FINE FRENZY FOR HOPE.
A stitch in your knitted brow
And you don't know how you gonna get it out.
Crushed under heavy chest
Trying to catch your breath,
But it always beats you by a step
All right now.
Making the best of it
Playing the hand you get
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS.

There's hope for the hopeless
There's hope.
There's hope

Cold in a summer breeze
Yeah you are shivering,on your bended knee
Be Still when your heart is sore
And the heavens pour
Like a willow bending with the storm
YOU'LL MAKE IT.

Running against the wind
Playing the card you get

SOMETHING IS BOUND TO GIVE.

There's hope
There's hope
There's hope
There's hope.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
perx:

Idowuogbo, just woke up and saw that you are at it again. nice one smiley
maclatunji, okay. I got it after a while but needed to rest, it was exhausting and frustrating but I am a little better now. thank you
freecocoa, thank You!

My sugar abacha(african salad) came online wen I was away awwwh,next-time tell dat angel to wake me up cus I hate missing your company.Dear I am following all your replies on that Org thread(remember I mount like cctv lol),I have bin mute cus u in good hands and d cordinators dere are good @ wot they do.U are doing a fab job explaning your situation,u haven't  said too much and u haven't said too little jus how I like my Oha soup(rightly spiced).Continue to have faith dat u going to be better,by his grace I repeat by d mercy of I am that I am we will rock Edo after surgery.We go go chop point and kill and all oda delicassy, I hear isi-monkey don dey feature sef.I hope u up for dat kain challenge,I love your personality u have a bit of Badosky in you,I don see am but we cant shout cus i sabi d parole.U rock but perx peck me sad cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
thank you freecocoa

IDOWUOGBO, IDOWUOGBO, IDOWUOGBO. how many times i shout your name? lmao. peck u? peck peck peck, all d pecks in d world to you
nothing do u, U ROCK!
which tribe u be sef let me go and send them d email requested for on the other thread
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
Quote from: lao on Today at 05:18:11
I thought if they got close they will see the real me, the imperfections in me.

Hey dear d above part of your post caught my attention,I was on a train one day heading bck home from work and I also began to wonder y folks always think Idowu has no worries ,or y dey feel nothin ever bothers me wen deep inside I was dealing with my very own demons.I racked up so many reasons y people tot of me dat way and I  came up with a lot of answers but 1 ticked all d boxes.D deep thinking graced my belief dat "The ability to understand and convey that bin likeable and accepted doesn't jus come with perfections, but from the ability to see beyond imperfections that alone will also only help set d positive reinforcements needed to help lift up ones spirit and transform it into platforms dat identifies how unique a human being can be.. Gal bin strong and confident is d way forward.

Quote from: lao on Today at 05:18:11
I had the pills and rum in my hand but

I said No!

God punish d devil tru tru, But madam abeg make u patronize my parish wen it open u hia,your presence and offering will go a long way.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
perx:

thank you freecocoa

IDOWUOGBO, IDOWUOGBO, IDOWUOGBO. how many times i shout your name? lmao. peck u? peck peck peck, all d pecks in d world to you
nothing do u, U ROCK!
which tribe u be sef let me go and send them d email requested for on the other thread

*she screams*

Perx na jus peck oooooo, see my face chinese lipstick every where anyways I understand na my fresh skin u like lol.Madam did u jus ask my tribe,hmmm dis wan go hard small o,according to reports I have no tribe cus na Zanga tradition I dey follow which makes me Zangerian loool.

I dey joke o,my blood jus mix anyhow jare am half igbo and half yoruba-deltan.U see na bcus of me dat song Best of both worlds exist.Checkmate! U go fear DNA na,oya perx peck me again cheesy grin cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
Perx, please you have said twice that you sent me an email but I haven't seen it.  Can you please forward it again to olatuson@gmail.com . I know it's not your fault but please forward it again.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by cantell(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*she screams*

I dey joke o,my blood jus mix anyhow jare am half igbo and half yoruba-deltan.U see na bcus of me dat song Best of both worlds exist.Checkmate! U go fear DNA na,oya perx peck me again cheesy grin cool
Half Igbo, half yoruba. No wonder you dey do everything half half.
Btw, there's nothing like half dis or half dat. If you're dad's from yoruba, then you're a yoruba, if he's from delta Igbo, then you're an Igbo nothin else matters.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
cantell:

Half Igbo, half yoruba. No wonder you dey do everything half half.
Btw, there's nothing like half dis or half dat. If you're dad's from yoruba, then you're a yoruba, if he's from delta Igbo, then you're an Igbo nothin else matters.
tanks for ur advice, but I will pass on u in this thread okay.U could have posted something uplifting but Nooooo! U had to pick me,how smart msteeeeew NO TIME!!!!!!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by LaParisienne(f): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

tanks for your advice, but I will pass on u in this thread okay.U could have posted something uplifting but Nooooo! U had to pick me,how smart msteeeeew NO TIME!!!!!!

I don't think he meant any harm. It pays to let some trivial things pass. Less stress for you.
And pls, I don't mean any harm smiley

@cantell,
In your next profile picture, pls wear a wristwatch cos you are man and not a boy. No offence
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Perx, please you have said twice that you sent me an email but I haven't seen it.  Can you please forward it again to olatuson@gmail.com . I know it's not your fault but please forward it again.

OK. I just did. 2 or 3 email messages sent to you and one to NL email
I wanna take a break
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by cantell(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

tanks for your advice, but I will pass on u in this thread okay.U could have posted something uplifting but Nooooo! U had to pick me,how smart msteeeeew NO TIME!!!!!!
Kokonut head, uplift ke? I be your pastor? Instead of you to wish me a happy new year in return, you dey dia dey complan.
La Parisienne:

I don't think he meant any harm.
@cantell,
In your next profile picture, pls wear a wristwatch cos you are man and not a boy. No offence

I meant no harm dear! The biscuit head na cry cry baby.
About your last comment, i'm not a fan of watches. Not putting them on doesn't make me less of a man.
I got two phones with time on my pocket, so i don't think i need one.
But thanks for the advice anyway.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
perx:

OK. I just did. 2 or 3 email messages sent to you and one to NL email
I wanna take a break

I have seen it.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
La Parisienne:

I don't think he meant any harm. It pays to let some trivial things pass. Less stress for you.
And pls, I don't mean any harm
Mrs to you he meant no harm,to me I sensed d usual stunts, but its all good its been ignored due to the purpose and vibe needed for this thread.I say no more ,by d way I no u can't a kill a fly,am I correct? wink smiley undecided
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by LaParisienne(f): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mrs to you he meant no harm,to me I sensed d usual stunts, but its all good its been ignored due to the purpose and vibe needed for this thread.I say no more ,by d way I no u can't a kill a fly,am I correct? wink smiley undecided

Lol at bolded. I wont answer until you tell me why asked cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
La Parisienne:

Lol at bolded. I wont answer until you tell me why asked cool
It was a rhetorical question cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by LaParisienne(f): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

It was a rhetorical question cool

All right boss wink wink wink
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
I dedicate this to all that have shown me love, care, support, made me smile and laugh, etc, here, there and since the beginning of my illness. No matter how it ends, I cannot thank you enough. God bless you all abundantly!

I can see it's hurting you, I can feel your pain, It's hard to see the sunshine through the rain
I know sometimes it seems as if It's never gonna end, But you'll get through it, Just don't give in 'cause you can

Count on me
through thick and thin, A friendship that will never end, When you are weak I will be strong, Helping you to carry on, Call on me, I will be there, Don't be afraid, Please believe me when I say, Count on me

I know sometimes it seems as if, We're standing all alone, But we'll get through it, Cos love won't let us fall. . .

There's a place inside all of us, Where our faith in love begins, You should reach to find the truth in love The answers' there within, oh I know that life can make you feel It's much harder than it really is, But we'll get through it, Just don't give in. . .

Count On Me Lyrics by Whitney Houston and Cece
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^^ YES, you have been all that and more to me (you all know who you are)

ANOTHER. . .

You and I must make a pact, We must bring salvation back, Where there is love, I'll be there
I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do, Just call my name and I'll be there (I'll be there)

I'll be there to comfort you, Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you, I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on (Holding on, holding on, holding on) Yes I will, yes I will

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter, Togetherness, well that's all I'm after, Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, With an unselfish love I respect you, Just call my name and I'll be there (I'll be there)

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you 'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there

Just look over your shoulders, honey, ooh I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there

I'll Be There Lyrics by Michael Jackson
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
Yayyyyyyyyy my perx is here,gal dey must not catch Badosky crying oo

Dat song was touching *one tear drop on her typewriter*

I miss u oooooo,did u miss me? sad

Oya perx peck me like dis  kiss,but can u plaster it on my forehead alonnnne not all over dis time.

Cheers!!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Yayyyyyyyyy my perx is here,gal dey must not catch Badosky crying oo

Dat song was touching *one tear drop on her typewriter*

I miss u oooooo,did u miss me? sad

Oya perx peck me like dis  kiss,but can u plaster it on my forehead alonnnne not all over dis time.

Cheers!!

I was crying too but now you made me laugh. laugh and tears at d same time, na wa ohhhh. miss you loadssss too, thanks
only forehead? no no no. no way, it must be all over or nothing grin lol
God bless you plenty plenty plenty muchooooooo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=802184.msg9963918#msg9963918
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
^*Awwwh Badosky jus finished reading her Org thread and it saddened her dat no1 was dia to help during paparazzi shots*

Kai I wish I get odechi I 4 don appear do makeup for u ,adjust your bra,style your hair and commence photo shoot.Darling do as little as you can ok,don't rush it am sure d cordinators will understand if u running a little late on schedule u hia.

Ooh less I forget perx *she whispers* we get gist o,emmm dat your baby bro get galfriend wink cheesy,Omo arrange me na dat guy seems d caring and loving type,I read about how he helps u out most times dat alone don confirm say na certified tested and trusted.Oya Mama P share d love kwanu cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.