Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41842 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
Ivynwa:

@Idowuogbo
Lol at the bolded.
You girl! You are real humorous with your words, anyway I still love you so
Am jus bin me dear,humour no b inheritance,I was born dis way BEBE! kiss

perx:

^^^ true true.

Hi everyone. I have emailed some hospitals in south Africa, waiting for their response. thanks

9ija na waoh with this strike and fuel crisis. such a shame

how many miles/pains/shame/frustration, etc to go?

". . .she was running low on faith. . . It'd been a long hard year
She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention
she was going way too fast, Before she knew it she was spinning on a thin black sheet of glass
She saw both their lives flash before her eyes, She didn't even have time to cry
She was so scared, She threw her hands up in the air

Jesus take the wheel, Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own, I'm letting go
So give me one more chance, To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

. . .And for the first time in a long time, She bowed her head to pray
She said I'm sorry for the way, I've been living my life
I know I've got to change, So from now on tonight

Jesus take the wheel, Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own, I'm letting go
So give me one more chance, To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel"

CARRIE UNDERWOOD LYRICS "Jesus Take The Wheel"

Hey cupcakes,I must say I follow up ur post like u were twitter lol(I had to confess).I am sending you a hi5 for posting lyrics to your songs as it helps me master the words correctly,oh gal am familiar with most of dis songs but wen Badosky sings hers,she tends to hum rubbish or mix highlife rhythm with it grin grin.Pls don't stop posting positive and encouraging songs,ur healing will not b delayed,by his Grace u will stand on 2 feet and testify he had done it, trust me to be rite behind you with my 21st century bling bling headtie to rejoice with u.It is well with you darling
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
La Parisienne:

@OP
You are doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work. GOD is using you to save lives, and to give hope to the hopeless. Thank you for blessing our lives, GOD'S love will never depart from you. Peace

Thank you, you can help as well. I am happy to think that this thread came ahead of the new wave of solidarity, unity and compassion that is flowing across Nigeria at the moment. There might be obstacles and constraints but we can all join hands to make the world a better place.

Idowuogbo:

Hey cupcakes,I must say I follow up your post like u were twitter lol(I had to confess).I am sending you a hi5 for posting lyrics to your songs as it helps me master the words correctly,oh gal am familiar with most of dis songs but wen Badosky sings hers,she tends to hum rubbish or mix highlife rhythm with it grin grin.Pls don't stop posting positive and encouraging songs,your healing will not b delayed,by his Grace u will stand on 2 feet and testify he had done it, trust me to be rite behind you with my 21st century bling bling headtie to rejoice with u.It is well with you darling

@Idowuogbo, I haven't said this before but I really appreciate what you are doing on the other thread and here as well. Thank you!

#WEAPPRECIATE
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hey cupcakes,I must say I follow up your post like u were twitter lol(I had to confess).I am sending you a hi5 for posting lyrics to your songs as it helps me master the words correctly,oh gal am familiar with most of dis songs but wen Badosky sings hers,she tends to hum rubbish or mix highlife rhythm with it grin grin.Pls don't stop posting positive and encouraging songs,your healing will not b delayed,by his Grace u will stand on 2 feet and testify he had done it, trust me to be rite behind you with my 21st century bling bling headtie to rejoice with u.It is well with you darling

@Idowuogbo
Did you hear her singing "I was born this way"-------?? grin
I tried to picture you with your 21st century bling bling headtie and cracked up laughing.
You are such a darling girl.

@Perx
Girl I can't help letting you know that you are amazing.
I nearly asked where you draw all this strength from but remembered that God is your strength. May God and the goodwill of all persons that have wished you good and are praying for you cause things to happen in such a way that the help you need will come calling, Alleluiah.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
maclatunji:

@Idowuogbo, I haven't said this before but I really appreciate what you are doing on the other thread and here as well. Thank you!

#WEAPPRECIATE

Awwwwwwhhhhh *she strt to fake a teary eye*(u go fear drama na lol)

I am lost of words,TBH here I was thinking most folks on here may feel I wanted d "Miss Popularity" title,am glad u read another meaning to my purpose.You are d real star here for creating a wonderful thread,I love ur objectives and I hope dis thread reaches out to folks that needs d motivation and company.We appreciate u and I must say dis place sweet pass beer parlour sha,stay blessed Bruda TJ.wink cheesy

Ivynwa:

@Idowuogbo
Did you hear her singing "I was born this way"-------?? grin
I tried to picture you with your 21st century bling bling headtie and cracked up laughing.
You are such a darling girl.
U laughing @ my head-tie,don't worry u wud send ur orders wen you see it on the front page of Vogue magazine,remember different is classed as cool now.U go fear d gaga looking gele *she strts singing*

[/b]Someborri jeros me ,someborri jeross meeee,Someborri jeros me bcus I have my own swagga[/b]
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwwwwwhhhhh *she strt to fake a teary eye*(u go fear drama na lol)

I am lost of words,TBH here I was thinking most folks on here may feel I wanted d "Miss Popularity" title,am glad u read another meaning to my purpose.You are d real star here for creating a wonderful thread,I love your objectives and I hope dis thread reaches out to folks that needs d motivation and company.We appreciate u and[b] I must say dis place sweet pass beer parlour sha,[/b]stay blessed Bruda TJ.wink cheesy
U laughing @ my head-tie,don't worry u wud send your orders wen you see it on the front page of Vogue magazine,remember different is classed as cool now.U go fear d gaga looking gele *she strts singing*

[/b]Someborri jeros me ,someborri jeross meeee,Someborri jeros me bcus I have my own swagga[/b]

grin grin
I no fit laugh o-o-o
You are unstoppable.
Yeah girl, you sure have your own unique swagga and nobody comes close to it.
You are doing a great job making Perx and everybody else happy.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2012
IDOWUOGBO! I had to shout it oh
see as u dey make me laugh forget my pain and sorrow cool
u are a star. thanks!

@Ivy and Mac, una too much! God bless you all
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2012
When your day is long, And the night, the night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough, Of this life, well hang on

Don't let yourself go, 'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong,
Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone (Hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go (Hold on), If you think you've had too much
Of this life, well hang on

Everybody hurts, Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts, Don't throw your hand, oh no
Don't throw your hand, If you feel like you're alone
No, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life. The days and nights are long
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes, Everybody cries
Everybody hurts sometimes, And everybody hurts sometimes

So hold on, hold on, Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts

"Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
Perx, please come here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802184.448.html Is your e-mail Perx23@yahoo.com ?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
perx:

IDOWUOGBO! I had to shout it oh
see as u dey make me laugh forget my pain and sorrow cool
u are a star. thanks!

@Ivy and Mac, una too much! God bless you all

Nne I knew it had to be you shouting my name,my ear don dey echo like say na near loudspeaker I siddan,babe it don do am here na u can meshonu u hia lol.Gal you dont understand how satisfying it is dat my 2naira input dey make ur spirit dance galala,am happy wen you are happy bcus u don make me fall in love(oya dance jorr I wan see if u sabi shake yansh pass me).Jokes apart dear,ur spirit is jus unbelievable as happy jolly as I seem I can't even boast of having d same fighting spirit as urs,u inspire me to think,liv and breathe positive.Thank you sooooo much!,I hope God rewards you with d healing we are all praying for cus gal I don dey rehearse dance step walaitalahi.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
Perx, I hope you respond to e-mails. I just forwarded information about your condition to a senior Doctor, if there are people who can help you with expertise, I am sure she can help us with information. I have given her your e-mail address. She or some other doctor may want to ask you some questions. I will check with her later. Don't worry your details are safe because she is like a second mother to me. Her area of expertise is not related to your treatment but maybe useful in future.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by LaParisienne(f): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Thank you, you can help as well. I am happy to think that this thread came ahead of the new wave of solidarity, unity and compassion that is flowing across Nigeria at the moment. There might be obstacles and constraints but we can all join hands to make the world a better place.

I always try to help in my own way. But the world is changing, nothing is easy anymore.
P.S: When I grow up, I'll like to be like you.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Perx, please come here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802184.448.html Is your e-mail Perx23@yahoo.com ?

Ceasyc, you are very much needed ^ there as well.

La Parisienne:

I always try to help in my on way. But the world is changing, nothing is easy anymore.
P.S: When I grow up, I'll like to be like you.

^That is so sweet but I don't think I am old. I am just a tweenager charting the course of life with its ups and downs.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2012
^
You a tweenager?then I'm a toddler. cheesy winkand want to be like you when I become a tweenager.

@Perx,I've not really been following the thread so I don't know your story but reading a few of your posts have left me awed,I'm speechless for now,going to read from A-Z,I'm sure after that I'll find my voice and say something.

@Idowuogbo,for reals I have tears in my eyes reading just a few of your posts here and I can't tell why,what can I say? You are simply AMAZING.

@Ivynwa,Nne you are too much,amaro'm just what to say.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
^I hope you read my post clearly, stop making me look old when I am not. Anyways age is not maturity. So, I will not be fixated on the issue.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by LaParisienne(f): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2012
maclatunji:

^That is so sweet but I don't think I am old. I am just a tweenager charting the course of life with its ups and downs.

Oh my goodness. I was only joking when I said that, don't take it personal. Like you said, age is not maturity.
Need I say that your level of maturity is intriguing?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2012
Lighten up sweetheart,it was a joke,btw you are an inspiration,you've done a whole lot of good by creating this thread,I don't have the right words but you are more than wonderful,I'm sure the angels in heaven are already jealous of your beautiful heart.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2012
Awwww, you ladies are making me feel mushy already (my tough logical alter-ego is frowning) grin. I was joking too, it is not a crime to be old. Young or old, just live a good life.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by LaParisienne(f): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Awwww, you ladies are making me feel mushy already (my tough logical alter-ego is frowning) grin. I was joking too, it is not a crime to be old. Young or old, just live a good life.

Now you are talking. Peace
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2012
Perx, I will probably be snoring by the time you read this but please go to that page that I posted the link and patiently answer any questions they may ask. We are all your friends and want to help you get better.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 1:02am On Jan 12, 2012
@perx,*gives her a warm hug* I thought I was just going to read your story and come drop a comment but sister,it seems like after reading it,I became more speechless than I already was.

I still don't have the right words but I read everything and from the very first post I couldn't stop the tears from flowing,I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through but amidst it all you still have so much strength and life in you.

Just how do you do it?seriously you are my role model from now on,I want you to know YOU WILL BE ON BOTH FEETS AGAIN. You have inspired me in a way I can't even explain. The lord will surely see you through it all.

I don't know what to do to help right now but I know all will be well. Please permit me to post a song like you do.

Its one of my favorite songs,I play it whenever I'm sad or have something bothering me,it sure has helped me through a lot of trying times like when I lost someone very precious,I was in a very dark place,I felt like there was no reason to live again(though I didn't think suicide)but I was really depressed,I lost all hope and faith in God thinking he didn't care,this song helped put me back on track. I know you are on the right track by believing God CAN and WILL do it but it would be nice to constantly remember why you shouldn't give up.

[b]*When you've prayed every prayer that you know how to pray.
Just remember the lord will hear and the answer is on its way.
Our God is able,he is mighty,he is faithful

*And he never sleeps,he never slumbers
He never tires of hearing our prayer
When we are weak,he becomes stronger
So rest in his love and cast all of your cares on him.

*Do you feel that the lord has forgotten your need
Just remember that God is always working in ways you cannot see.
Our God is able,he is mighty,he is faithful

*And he never sleeps,he never slumbers

* Interlude*
The bible tells us to cast all of our cares on him because he cares for us,my friend this is more than a promise,its a command so be at rest because today God is working in ways that you cannot see.

*sing*
And he never sleeps,he never slumbers
He never sleeps by Don Meon.[/b]
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2012
freecocoa:

@Idowuogbo,for reals I have tears in my eyes reading just a few of your posts here and I can't tell why,what can I say? You are simply AMAZING.
Eyah who give you bag of onions to peel,kai see punishment ooo,no wonder water jus dey roll down ur eyes anyhow lol.Gal we are all amazing in our own special way,jus my own ginger follow recording paparazzi.Madam blame Perx for all dis collaborations cus na she make me fall in love,am drawn to her aura it dey high me like say I overdose untop schnapps.

Infact Perx oya let's run competition o,u keep pasting songs to make my own humming version sound like beautiful nonsense.I don wear jacket me sef wan paste kwanu,but beware my own razz small sha cus I noticed u only post oyinbo tantalizers lol.As I b correct soil gal ,I don't care if its not anybody taste as ayam singing to only u my sweet poraro and I hope it tingaligali ur mood today,enjoy Nne #1.

Chorus:
E no easy eh (oh oh oh oh)
to dey sing and dey dance
and the people dey rejoice eh (oh oh oh oh)
My darling  Perx(remix lol)
No be today (oh oh oh oh)
If e good or bad eh
make we dey thank God eh

Verse 1
No be lie eh,I say no be lie eh
No be everybody wey sleep for night
wake up see the light eh,See the future is
bright eh,and e dey enter for eye eh
Make you do your best eh
Ur Baba God go handle the rest eh

Refrain:
Even if you no get money (eh eheh)
Perx dey jolly dey shake body (ah ah ah)
No need to dey tear body
E fit no be God e e e (ah ah ah)
When you fall you go stand up again.
You try am again, again,and again and again cos e no easy eh
(back to Chorus)

E NO EASY FT JMARTINS BY PSQUARE

I hope Perx danced o cus I swam Red sea to get the right lyrics, and I also customised it so she knows am singing to her alone. cry wink cheesy cheesy

P.S-Perx pls go to that thread tunji pasted,Good news awaits you I told you ur God is mighty.Takia hugssss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Eyah who give you bag of onions to peel,kai see punishment ooo,no wonder water jus dey roll down your eyes anyhow lol.Gal we are all amazing in our own special way,jus my own ginger follow recording paparazzi.Madam blame Perx for all dis collaborations cus na she make me fall in love,am drawn to her aura it dey high me like say I overdose untop schnapps.

Infact Perx oya let's run competition o,u keep pasting songs to make my own humming version sound like beautiful nonsense.I don wear jacket me sef wan paste kwanu,but beware my own razz small sha cus I noticed u only post oyinbo tantalizers lol.[/b]As I b correct soil gal ,I don't care if its not anybody taste as ayam[b] singing to only u my sweet poraro and I hope it tingaligali your mood today,enjoy Nne #1.

@Idowuogbo
grin grin grin
Only you can make one mirthful without trying hard at it.
Which planet you sef come from? I mean you don't even try hard at it, it just comes natural to you.
Hey! How about that our Stand-up-Comedy-Collabo? I hope you are already doing the feasibility study LOL

@Freecocoa
Glad that you noticed what a great personality Perx is? Who said that she is not a strong person?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Perx, I will probably be snoring by the time you read this but please go to that page that I posted the link and patiently answer any questions they may ask. We are all your friends and want to help you get better.

okay, thanks. i'll be there. i thought I emailed you and left it here too.

freecocoa (very niceeee), Idowuogbo (i sabi the song, i be proper naija gal oh, lol), Ivynwa , etc, thank you all
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
Yayyyyyyyy Perx is in d building Yoh! Yoh!,I no u go sabi dat song na kai perx u don rocccccck.anyways dear abeg go dat thread ceasyc don answer small,but dey need ur presence as well biko.U no your presentation fit generate correct solution,seeing you online alone does it for me kiss kiss

@ivy

Omo na pluto dem conceive me,but my birth place jus happen to b earth.I don't even understand how all this Yoruba dey offload comot for my mouth,probs na anoda special way of speaking in tongues Fela style.As per dat stage show o gal I no need to rehearse,everything na raw talent jus like my cousin NIgga Raw ara ga gba ndi ara lyrist.I am ever at attention,kai I hope my talk neva tire una sef looool.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
^You are too much, I think we should unleash you on the Literature Section. grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo link=topic=826801.msg9949941#msg9949941 date=1326381490
@ivy
Omo na pluto dem conceive me,but my birth place jus happen to b earth.I don't even understand how all this Yoruba dey offload comot for my mouth,probs na anoda special way of speaking in tongues Fela style.As per dat stage show o gal I no need to rehearse,everything na raw talent jus like my cousin NIgga Raw ara ga gba ndi ara lyrist.I am ever at attention,kai I hope my talk neva tire una sef looool.

How can one get tired of your sweet sef,
If I be man I will come sweep you off your feet put you for
house make you dey make me jolly all the days of my life  grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx2: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Yayyyyyyyy Perx is in d building Yoh! Yoh!,I no u go sabi dat song na kai perx u don rocccccck.anyways dear abeg go dat thread ceasyc don answer small,but dey need your presence as well biko.U no your presentation fit generate correct solution,seeing you online alone does it for me kiss kiss

@ivy

i tried but spam bot is on my case again over on that thread - been banned
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
maclatunji:

^You are too much, I think we should unleash you on the Literature Section.  grin  grin
Blawwwdy hell man *she replies in her indian accent* shocked shockedshocked

U think I can hack dose wole soyinkas in dat section,Bros Tunesh pls no publish me.If Perx should recommend me penree!, omoooo na to enter MTV Base go rap remain o. grin grin grin

@ivy
See ur mouth,kai Nigerians and awwoooof.Biko come carry me na u neva hear civil marriage don globalise buahhahahaha,I touch ur hair u touch my nose no b crime ooo. cheesy cheesy grin

@Perx
Ewwo dat tin again , I dey create letter grenade no worry,let me teach wetin u go do enter dia post paragraph by paragraph.If do am 50times d tin go understand Edo gals are not smiling angry angry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx2: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@Perx
Ewwo dat tin again , I dey create letter grenade no worry,let me teach wetin u go do enter dia post paragraph by paragraph.If do am 50times d tin go understand Edo gals are not smiling angry angry

hahaha, u too funny, characteristic character. lol. good job though
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
perx2 has also been banned temporarily. my posts hidden. i don tire kpata kpata
i'm out of here sad
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
perx:

i'm out of here sad

Be of good cheer. You are being banned by the spam bot (which is not human) because your posts are sometimes very long thereby making it think you are a program that is trying to post rubbish on the site. Try to relax- okay. Just smile anytime you feel angry. You can't stay angry for long if you are smiling.

You can break your long posts into two or more parts and post separately.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
perx:

i'm out of here sad

Ohhh Perx wen it remain 10 seconds for my invention(letter grenade) to carry effect na da time u come tire abi,u don spoil my invention. cry cry

Perx don't u no wen u tire,I tire and me tire its make d environment tiring,wen d environment is tiresome we cant enjoy our 2some.Don't tire o bcus we neva even start wire correct,oya perx peck me na sad sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.