Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865776 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
tobee:

Congrats!

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
sashacoleman:

Congrats!!!

Than you smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chaze85: After 6 working days got an approval that my visa has been approve @justwise and @spikeC thanks for your help in answering my question more power!!

Congrats, hope we can all say the same for ours soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
gbemmiey:
Morning y'all
Biometrics and interview done, *phew*. Time to start waiting smiley

. I have been trying to get a refund for the first application i made but the refund link isn't going. Does anybody know what i can do.

Pls does anyone have any advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
royal34: Hello guys,
while filling out my form, under the sponsor details i was asked to provide primary contact number. This information wasnt included in my CAS. i emailed the uni since wednesday about this but i didnt get a reply yet. so i want to be clear about this, are they asking for the uni's phone number or wat?

That should be the uni's phone number, u can check their website under "contact us"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
lawal37: Hello everyone. I am trying to apply for a study visa and have completed my online application form and signed the declaration. My problem is that I want to book an appointment for the second week of September but it doesn't allow. All days beyond August are dimmed out. Can someone kindly advise me on how to book an appointment in September

Was it for ikeja or vi?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
gbemmiey:

Congrats, hope we can all say the same for ours soon

Thank you smiley don't worry u will get urz very soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
gbemmiey:

That should be the uni's phone number, u can check their website under "contact us"

Allright, thank you. i have one more issue though. what do they mean by have you ever voluntarily elected to depart the UK? under travel history.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
royal34:

Allright, thank you. i have one more issue though. what do they mean by have you ever voluntarily elected to depart the UK? under travel history.

I dnt really knw bt since i have never been to the uk i chose no. Justwise, don, spikeC or others kindly reply.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
royal34:

Have you ever been to the UK before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
justwise:

Have you ever been to the UK before?

yh . did my first degree there actually.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
royal34:

yh . did my first degree there actually.

Oh ok!, so were you in trouble with immigration and at the end you left voluntarily?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mrbavs: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
gbemmiey:

Pls does anyone have any advice.

@gbemmiey,You can send a mail to abuja.refund@fco.gov.uk giving them a detailed and convincing explanation for seeking a refund, i also had a similar issue and was able to get a refund last week, make sure you are seeking for a genuine refund, meaning you must have not done a biometric scan nor have submited your application before or taking an interview.
It should take about a month for your money to be physically present in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
justwise:

Oh ok!, so were you in trouble with immigration and at the end you left voluntarily?

no so i guess that's d answer. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
royal34:

no so i guess that's d answer. thanks

Yea, if the answer is No, then your answer for the question is No.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
mrbavs:

@gbemmiey,You can send a mail to abuja.refund@fco.gov.uk giving them a detailed and convincing explanation for seeking a refund, i also had a similar issue and was able to get a refund last week, make sure you are seeking for a genuine refund, meaning you must have not done a biometric scan nor have submited your application before or taking an interview.
It should take about a month for your money to be physically present in your account.

Okay thank u very much. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francini(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls any help on how i can pay my fees using bank transfer to d tune of N3.2m, what details would b needed and how long does it take to reflect on d CAS. I av tried internet banking and i am gettin error message to contact my bank dat d transaction is unauthorised. Wanted to book for friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chaze85:

Amen Ooo,God is with us

This waiting things is a different ball game entirely, am so so so so so so worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by profibadan: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please I am told the waiting period for Ikeja is shorter than that of Victoria Island. Is this information correct? And of course, It's been 6 working days now and am yet to get any response from the UKBA after my application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please Justwise, I need clarification, does the required funds need to be in the account before the visa application Please I also need to know how to obtain a pre authorization code. Please I need your assistance.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

This waiting things is a different ball game entirely, am so so so so so so worried

Everything will turn out fine,just have faith wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olisedinma: Please Justwise, I need clarification, does the required funds need to be in the account before the visa application Please I also need to know how to obtain a pre authorization code. Please I need your assistance.[color=#000099][/color]

It needs to be in your account before and during visa application processing and also available to you in the UK.

I don't know how to obtain pre authorization code, a lot of pple here know and they will help you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chaze85:

Everything will turn out fine,just have faith wink
thats what am doing here but i just have a little problem with my present job as am just being confirmed as a full staff and my salary has been doubled so am very worried now as i will need to give them 1 month notice before i leave and my school is resuming on the 15th on sept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello,

Pls how much is the application visa fee in Naira or is it determined by the days exchange rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello,

I want to know if one must have the required funds before commencing the filling of the visa application online form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olisedinma: Hello,

Pls how much is the application visa fee in Naira or is it determined by the days exchange rate?

Yes, inclusive of your bank charges
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mokholar: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls house, is there a difference btw ' your passport has been forwarded to the British high commission and it been forwarded to Abuja?l
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
i have finally submitted my online application. Thanks guys for the help. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Olisedinma: Hello,

pls can someone address this question? how much is the visa fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello house (Justwise, spikec, et al ...)

Please I would like to know anyone who has applied for an ATAS clearance & how long it took before it was done.

Could it also be fast-tracked or monitored?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by seselez: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gup pm. Pls i nee help. Can i use fix deposit statement of account to apply for visa? Pls someone to repond. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
please my latest start date is 27th october, does that mean i can apply foe visa say secind week of september without fear of rejection because of time contraints?

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.