Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865163 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Does the visa application start to count when one starts the filling of the online form or when one submits the online form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Guy please I dont know if this teleperformance VI are okay or they are out of their senses. If they cant manage visa why did they take up the job initially. I submitted my documents at teleperfornance, did my biometrics and interview since last two weeks, just logged in today at their website to track my application and I saw this .

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2014
please guys is anyone having issues booking visa appointment in lag too? Also, can someone show me what that form you are supposed to print out and sign looks like. Nawa ive never been this clueless before. i may have made a mistake sef cos after submitting the application online the next step was to sign a declaration slip and i wrote my name in the column for signature. Is that the form im supposed to print? cos i didnt print it oh.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ZaraOli: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Alhamdulillahi. I got an email that my visa has been processed and approved. I did my biometrics at Ikeja on 18/8/14. That was pretty fast. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Olisedinma: Does the visa application start to count when one starts the filling of the online form or when one submits the online form?

When u submit at the visa application center
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2014
paradisewoods: Guy please I dont know if this teleperformance VI are okay or they are out of their senses. If they cant manage visa why did they take up the job initially. I submitted my documents at teleperfornance, did my biometrics and interview since last two weeks, just logged in today at their website to track my application and I saw this .

Well, the image you posted is not showing here, but i presume it is the part of the tracking where most of the processes are still blocked red. If that is the case, you should just reload the page as it happens like that sometimes. I experience that anytime i try to track my application.

When did you apply or submit biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2014
ZaraOli: Alhamdulillahi. I got an email that my visa has been processed and approved. I did my biometrics at Ikeja on 18/8/14. That was pretty fast. Thanks guys.

Alhamdulillah, congrats what school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2014
ZaraOli: Alhamdulillahi. I got an email that my visa has been processed and approved. I did my biometrics at Ikeja on 18/8/14. That was pretty fast. Thanks guys.

On the 18th and you got a mail already? Wow. The VI teleperformance centre is just too backward. Biometrics on the 13th and I am still waiting for 15 working days.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2014
Please, I need direction to teleperformance before 'someone go lose, me no be lasgidi' abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Bambamzzzz:
thats what am doing here but i just have a little problem with my present job as am just being confirmed as a full staff and my salary has been doubled so am very worried now as i will need to give them 1 month notice before i leave and my school is resuming on the 15th on sept

Same here but when i inform them I'm going for a program they agree anyway, everything will turn out fine for u,f u know u submitted all the things needed and fill the form honestly I'm very sure God will help u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Olisedinma: Does the visa application start to count when one starts the filling of the online form or when one submits the online form?

In addition to the above is weekends included when counting 28days? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2014
pholareen1:

Well, the image you posted is not showing here, but i presume it is the part of the tracking where most of the processes are still blocked red. If that is the case, you should just reload the page as it happens like that sometimes. I experience that anytime i try to track my application.

When did you apply or submit biometrics

Mine went from transferred to ukvi to appointment. Lol.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2014
guiddoti: Please, I need direction to teleperformance before 'someone go lose, me no be lasgidi' abeg

State which area you are coming from so someone can assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Life is full of ups and downs, had my fair share of it. God won't give us challenges too hard for us to handle. Everything would turn out better at the end. Que sera sera. So don't worry and be happy cheesy smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2014
I'm at the iom and the number of people booked for today is simply outrageous , looks more like a dragnet recruitment test really.

If only our government can wake up and.build just one world class university, I'm sure we won't be cueing up like this to go and spend our money. Its a national embarrassment really.

Anyway I'm done ranting,time to play candy crush and wait patiently

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2014

It starts when you pay for your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by profibadan: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2014
I got this message today: "Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com." But my status on the ukvac website is still unchanged. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by profibadan: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2014
I got this message today: "Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com." But my status on the ukvac website is still unchanged. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Olisedinma]

In addition to the above is weekends included when counting 28days? Thanks[/quote

please can anyone give an answer to the 2nd question please]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ZaraOli: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
@gbemiiey, it is University of Sussex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Olisedinma:

In addition to the above is weekends included when counting 28days? Thanks

yes it counts!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ZaraOli: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
@gbemiiey University of sussex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Miada: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello all, my interview is tomorrow God willing the bank statement I was given is not stamped please does it need to be stamped? Speed is of the essence here so I can go back if it is. Thanx in advance for the help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Has anyone here applied through teleperformance VI and received a mail before the end of the 15 working days? The waiting is becoming annoying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
ZaraOli: @gbemiiey University of sussex

Okay all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Worry not my brother (or sister) as long as you have gotten that email, just give it an extra week, then go to the centre you applied and collect your passport (if you did not pay for parcel service).

profibadan: I got this message today: "Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com." But my status on the ukvac website is still unchanged. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
If you can go back and get it stamped, then do that. Better safe than sorry. Mine was stamped though.

Miada: Hello all, my interview is tomorrow God willing the bank statement I was given is not stamped please does it need to be stamped? Speed is of the essence here so I can go back if it is. Thanx in advance for the help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mrbavs: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
I just got my approval email,exactly the 15th working day and i am so so so happy and relieved because their is nothing that didn't crip into my big head during this long wait. Thanks guys for your updates,not forgetting,i need some1 to please give me an update on the cheapest ticket cost to London this week. Thanks guys cool

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
mrbavs: I just got my approval email,exactly the 15th working day and i am so so so happy and relieved because their is nothing that didn't crip into my big head during this long wait. Thanks guys for your updates,not forgetting,i need some1 to please give me an update on the cheapest ticket cost to London this week. Thanks guys cool

where did u apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
gbemmiey:

State which area you are coming from so someone can assist
From iyano ipaja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guys just a small question,i received that my visa has been approved yesterday and they will send it in 2 working days,do u think it will be in lagos ikeja by thurs?i didn't pay any parcel and my status didn't change still in british high commission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2014

Please where did you submit at?

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.