Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865197 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chaze85:

Same here but when i inform them I'm going for a program they agree anyway, everything will turn out fine for u,f u know u submitted all the things needed and fill the form honestly I'm very sure God will help u.
Thanks broda i love your comment and about my document i submitted everything that is needed,am just worried because the eco made a mistake on my application by saying he did not see my bank statement and i cant do review because time is not my friend so i reapply and stated it there please look well well this time oh because the statement is there now. am very worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mosiate(f): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello house, please where can I attest my certificates here in Nigeria and what's the likely cost implications?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=royal34]

yes it counts![/quote

thanks]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mrbavs: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
paradisewoods:

where did u apply?

@paradisewoods, i applied at Ikeja on 05/08/2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Miada: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
ruksy: If you can go back and get it stamped, then do that. Better safe than sorry. Mine was stamped though.

I have done so thanx!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chivitech: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
I have an urgetnt problem ooo oga Justwise. I just finished applying for my visa choosing TIER 4 (SCHOLARSHIP) STUDENT because I got the NITDA scholarship. After booking my appointment, I was told application complete (Payment not required). Am I save or did I just finished filoing the wrong application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
chivitech: I have an urgetnt problem ooo oga Justwise. I just finished applying for my visa choosing TIER 4 (SCHOLARSHIP) STUDENT because I got the NITDA scholarship. After booking my appointment, I was told application complete (Payment not required). Am I save or did I just finished filoing the wrong application?

I'm afraid you filled the wrong one. It ought to be under tier 4 (sponsorship) (General). Maybe you should start another application. A suggestion though. But I think some other people Like the Great JustWise would be having more suggestions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chaze85: Guys just a small question,i received that my visa has been approved yesterday and they will send it in 2 working days,do u think it will be in lagos ikeja by thurs?i didn't pay any parcel and my status didn't change still in british high commission

Since they mentioned two working days, you could give them an element of doubt and make it three. Since you applied at Ikeja, so thats where they will send it to.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by BossLadyCEO: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello, please I need an advice. I applied for my tier 4 on the 15th of Aug at Ikeja with a friend of mine. We both on an msc program in dfft fields tho. But d issue is this, I couriered my application becos am presently serving in Enugu, but my friend is in Lagos. Since we submitted I didnt get any mail frm ukba that my application has been received, but she did. And then yesterday, the 26th of Aug, she got a message that her visa has been approved and ready for collection. Meanwhile I have nt received any mesage since we submitted. Tho I didnt pay for sms because I felt I wld be able to track it on their website. But unfortunately I didnt kno it"s no longer possible to track applications on the website
Also am worried becos she used a bank statement while I had a sponsorship lettrr from my local govt for full sponsorship worth 5M. We are worried nw that maybe they are not satisfied wit local govt capability of spending 5M on a student or the money is not enough. Tho I tot of adding my mum's bank statement which covered all d tuition and maintenance, but my agent adviced me not to, that since am a sponsored student, and I accepted the scholarship, that adding a bank statement will make it seem I do not trust my sponsor that is d LG. And that since it is d sponsorship lettet that I used to obtain my cas and that is what is indicated on the CAS, that it is enough evidence of financial capability. But now am really afraid since my friend's visa is ready while mine is nt since we submitted at the same time. Pls can someone advice me what they think is happening. Please sincere opinions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi house,the guy I submitted with at ikeja on 19th got his approval email today thou av not but I'm confident and hopeful mine will tomorrow by God's Grace, thou d guy did biometrics nd submitted b4 mi Dat day smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Miada: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello all! I have a dilemma I have signed my normal signature on my TB certificate which is different from the signature on my passport. Do I sign my normal signature on my application form or the one on my passport?
Please help me, I am going for my interview tomorrow morning so speed is of the essence.
Thanks for all the help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
francistayo: Hi house,the guy I submitted with at ikeja on 19th got his approval email today thou av not but I'm confident and hopeful mine will tomorrow by God's Grace, thou d guy did biometrics nd submitted b4 mi Dat day smiley

Congratulations in advance bro. Have you checked spam/junk mail? Well, expect it tomorrow if not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IntroVAT: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please good people of this thread help me with this question. I was denied Canadian visa in June. Attached is a file stating the reasons.

So now i've been asked by the ukba if i've ever been denied visa. Obviously i'm going to answer yes, but how do I summarize the reasons.

2ndly, what do they mean here by "Have any of your accommodation fees been paid to your sponsor"? Please who is the "sponsor" here?

Finally, what am I supposed to fill in the Additional information section?

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
pholareen1:

Congratulations in advance bro. Have you checked spam/junk mail? Well, expect it tomorrow if not.
Tanx,all is well.its not in spam or junk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
IntroVAT: Please good people of this thread help me with this question. I was denied Canadian visa in June. Attached is a file stating the reasons.

So now i've been asked by the ukba if i've ever been denied visa. Obviously i'm going to answer yes, but how do I summarize the reasons.

2ndly, what do they mean here by "Have any of your accommodation fees been paid to your sponsor"? Please who is the "sponsor" here?

Finally, what am I supposed to fill in the Additional information section?

Thanks
Your sponsor in this occasion is your school.

Just state those points listed by Canadian embassy as reasons for the refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
BossLadyCEO: Hello, please I need an advice. I applied for my tier 4 on the 15th of Aug at Ikeja with a friend of mine. We both on an msc program in dfft fields tho. But d issue is this, I couriered my application becos am presently serving in Enugu, but my friend is in Lagos. Since we submitted I didnt get any mail frm ukba that my application has been received, but she did. And then yesterday, the 26th of Aug, she got a message that her visa has been approved and ready for collection. Meanwhile I have nt received any mesage since we submitted. Tho I didnt pay for sms because I felt I wld be able to track it on their website. But unfortunately I didnt kno it"s no longer possible to track applications on the website
Also am worried becos she used a bank statement while I had a sponsorship lettrr from my local govt for full sponsorship worth 5M. We are worried nw that maybe they are not satisfied wit local govt capability of spending 5M on a student or the money is not enough. Tho I tot of adding my mum's bank statement which covered all d tuition and maintenance, but my agent adviced me not to, that since am a sponsored student, and I accepted the scholarship, that adding a bank statement will make it seem I do not trust my sponsor that is d LG. And that since it is d sponsorship lettet that I used to obtain my cas and that is what is indicated on the CAS, that it is enough evidence of financial capability. But now am really afraid since my friend's visa is ready while mine is nt since we submitted at the same time. Pls can someone advice me what they think is happening. Please sincere opinions

How much is your school fees and where is your school? In London or outside London?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IntroVAT: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
justwise:
Your sponsor in this occasion is your school.

Just state those points listed by Canadian embassy as reasons for the refusal

Thanks justwise,
But the space they gave is too small. When I tried to, I ran out of space before I could even write anything

And what about the additional info page, what am I required to write there? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
chivitech: I have an urgetnt problem ooo oga Justwise. I just finished applying for my visa choosing TIER 4 (SCHOLARSHIP) STUDENT because I got the NITDA scholarship. After booking my appointment, I was told application complete (Payment not required). Am I save or did I just finished filoing the wrong application?

You should have gone for Tier 4 sponsored student because you are going to be sponsored.

Tier 4 Scholarship student are for those on Chevening scholarship or Fellowship, Commonwealth scholarship etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
IntroVAT:

Thanks justwise,
But the space they gave is too small. When I tried to, I ran out of space before I could even write anything

And what about the additional info page, what am I required to write there? Thanks

You don't have to write down all the reasons, one or two will do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
francistayo: Hi house,the guy I submitted with at ikeja on 19th got his approval email today thou av not but I'm confident and hopeful mine will tomorrow by God's Grace, thou d guy did biometrics nd submitted b4 mi Dat day smiley

I applied on the 20th in abuja too and i have not hear anything,am so so so so worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
pholareen1:

GOD please do my own tomorrow too oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

GOD please do my own tomorrow too oh

Did mine in Vi so I still have to wait for that 15 working days which is still next week Tuesday.*whew*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
GeneralShepherd: I'm at the iom and the number of people booked for today is simply outrageous , looks more like a dragnet recruitment test really.

If only our government can wake up and.build just one world class university, I'm sure we won't be cueing up like this to go and spend our money. Its a national embarrassment really.

Anyway I'm done ranting,time to play candy crush and wait patiently

.....delicious candy crush
cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akinke: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
guiddoti: I'm worried that Ikeja is no more receiving visa application. Please can you direct on how I can get to teleperformance in VI? I'm a Strathclyder too.

from anywhere in Lagos find your way to Victoria Island, you can ask a safe person, drop at Law school busstop, walk just beside the Law school, Adeyemo Alakija,make a swerve on your first turning to the left, towards the end of the road turn to your right, by now you should see church gate tower, I used google map tho, but I v once workd around Law school ni.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
ruksy: Uncle SpikesC, me I have issue o. Ikeja hasn't sent my documents 1 week after I received email from Abuja o. I live very far from Lagos so I cannot go to their office to check o. I paid for parcel service o,hmmmmm. I have a ticket booked for a weeks time o, hmmmmmm! Please who knows what is happening

They always delay sending the parcels after they receive it. Probably waiting to forward more parcels together with it so as to minimize cost on their end and that is very very bad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
paradisewoods: Guy please I dont know if this teleperformance VI are okay or they are out of their senses. If they cant manage visa why did they take up the job initially. I submitted my documents at teleperfornance, did my biometrics and interview since last two weeks, just logged in today at their website to track my application and I saw this .

Yes, it always fluctuate. It will later change to the current status very soon.
You'll get a mail when it's done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
guiddoti: Please, I need direction to teleperformance before 'someone go lose, me no be lasgidi' abeg
Use googe map
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
GeneralShepherd: I'm at the iom and the number of people booked for today is simply outrageous , looks more like a dragnet recruitment test really.

If only our government can wake up and.build just one world class university, I'm sure we won't be cueing up like this to go and spend our money. Its a national embarrassment really.

Anyway I'm done ranting,time to play candy crush and wait patiently

A world class University is not the problem, rather, dedicated lecturers who knows and really wants to do their job

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Miada: Hello all, my interview is tomorrow God willing the bank statement I was given is not stamped please does it need to be stamped? Speed is of the essence here so I can go back if it is. Thanx in advance for the help

Your bank statement MUST be stamped and signed. Go back to the bank and request for a statement for visa applications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chaze85: Guys just a small question,i received that my visa has been approved yesterday and they will send it in 2 working days,do u think it will be in lagos ikeja by thurs?i didn't pay any parcel and my status didn't change still in british high commission

Your status most times will not change.
Just go after the 2 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
mosiate: Hello house, please where can I attest my certificates here in Nigeria and what's the likely cost implications?

I do not think that UK universities ask for attested certificates. Which country are you heading to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akinke: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
pholareen1: Has anyone here applied through teleperformance VI and received a mail before the end of the 15 working days? The waiting is becoming annoying

6 weeks bro, and still counting, I am going to their office on friday, to check

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.