Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864173 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 26, 2015
crown86:

I advise you do IELTS as UKVI has suspended PTE. Also, why did you need either of those exams when there are school that could evaluate you via skype interview and skip the whole stuff?

Actually,I won't need to write IELTS or PTE.coventry london gave me an offer without a condition to write IELTS and UEA said they can waive it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by vozkini(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
House Help oooooo. Urgent attention is needed.

My cousin brother will be going to. Embassy tomorrow to submit his application for visa Tier 4 studies.
He has paid visa fee and IHS fee.
Please what are the necessary documents he needs for the submission tomorrow or isit only ones mentioned at his CAS and his personal bank statement with reference from bank.
Please kindly advise as soon as possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
vozkini:
House Help oooooo. Urgent attention is needed.

My cousin brother will be going to. Embassy tomorrow to submit his application for visa Tier 4 studies.
He has paid visa fee and IHS fee.
Please what are the necessary documents he needs for the submission tomorrow or isit only ones mentioned at his CAS and his personal bank statement with reference from bank.
Please kindly advise as soon as possible.
Tomorrow is 27th May, 2015. 3 months from that date is 27th Aug, 2015. I don't think he can apply for visa yet unless his course starts on or before 27th Aug, 2015 (3 months before course begins).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by vozkini(m): 12:57am On May 27, 2015
naijamark:

Tomorrow is 27th May, 2015. 3 months from that date is 27th Aug, 2015. I don't think he can apply for visa yet unless his course starts on or before 27th Aug, 2015 (3 months before course begins).

please what am interested now is the documentation please help asap. moreso could childrens day affect submission tomorrow, ikeja office is not working due to fuel scarcity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:57am On May 27, 2015
vozkini:

please what am interested now is the documentation please help asap. moreso could childrens day affect submission tomorrow, ikeja office is not working due to fuel scarcity.

He gave you a very important requirement and you don't care about it

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2015
vozkini:

The reply he gave you matters most as you will be automatically denied if you apply more than 3 months before your course start date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 3:04pm On May 28, 2015
Is it okay for someone to allow the possible running account for the whole month of June and apply for visa in July?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
olatejucole:
Is it okay for someone to allow the possible running account for the whole month of June and apply for visa in July?

Yes. Just make sure your application date is not further than 3 months from the school resumption date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dannyabba(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2015
buddwizer:
Hello every, good day to you all.
My ATAS certificate was due to be sent last week Thursday(20 working days after application).
However i am yet to hear from them. Anyone with similar experiences or advice??
Send them an e-mail. I experienced something similar. I was due on the 13th of May. So I e-mailed them on the 25th and got the certificate that same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bikerboy1(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
crown86:

I advise you do IELTS as UKVI has suspended PTE. Also, why did you need either of those exams when there are school that could evaluate you via skype interview and skip the whole stuff?

Pls can one secure a postgraduate admission in Europe, not just UK without writing IELTS and the likes... (SAT , TOEFL etc).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jnrbanks: 5:01pm On May 31, 2015
bikerboy1:

Pls can one secure a postgraduate admission in Europe, not just UK without writing IELTS and the likes... (SAT , TOEFL etc).

of course yes.....u Jst av to look dem up on net...Buh in my opinion...y not Jst take d Ielts...a vast majority of scholarships for international students require dat test as a must av.....

but again its Jst my 2p

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
House it the remaining tuition fee and maintenance fee that should be the account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dafemnet: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hi,i applied for UK visitors visa in 2006 but was denied and now i dont have any details of the application cos i lost the passport,pls what do i do and how do i answer the part where they want to know the deatils of my last application.Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dafemnet: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
I mean the date of refusal,i dont know the exact date and month but i know the year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
olatejucole:
House it the remaining tuition fee and maintenance fee that should be the account.
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2015
dafemnet:
I mean the date of refusal,i dont know the exact date and month but i know the year.

just tell them so as there's nothing else you can do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dafemnet: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Buts its asking for excat date online,what date should i put there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Yejitope(f): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello everyone
Justwise, SpikesC
I finally decided to go for University of greenwich and i already paid the pre registration deposit, then i have this university representative in Nigeria(agent) who is guiding me through..
Now my course starts September and she said i cant apply for a visa now? That its too early? She said month end? How so is this?

Second question is when i get the visa, can i travel immediately?

Thanks..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yejitope:
Hello everyone
Justwise, SpikesC
I finally decided to go for University of greenwich and i already paid the pre registration deposit, then i have this university representative in Nigeria(agent) who is guiding me through..
Now my course starts September and she said i cant apply for a visa now? That its too early? She said month end? How so is this?
Second question is when i get the visa, can i travel immediately? Thanks..

You can only apply a maximum of three months before your course starts.
You can not enter the UK untill close to the start of your course check the UK website, or someone will tell us how long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yejitope:
Hello everyone
Justwise, SpikesC

Thanks..

Worry357 answered your question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Yejitope(f): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
worry357:

You can not enter the UK untill close to the start of your course check the UK website, or someone will tell us how long.
Thanks very much..
But i can remember coming across something like "you can be able to come into the UK a month before your course date??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yejitope:
Thanks very much..
But i can remember coming across something like "you can be able to come into the UK a month before your course date??

Yes you can travel August for Sept start date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by buddwizer: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
dannyabba:

Send them an e-mail. I experienced something similar. I was due on the 13th of May. So I e-mailed them on the 25th and got the certificate that same day.
[/color]

[color=#000099]
Thanks, did just that. Received the certificate on Friday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chenn(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Any one in the house that has an offer with Uni of Strathcyde?

Is there any PG scholarship available for 2.2 Students, so that I can apply to support myself?

Outside the documents mentioned in CAS and TB cert what other necessary documents can present at the UK embassy??

Please pals honest answers please!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Yejitope(f): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
justwise:

Yes you can travel August for Sept start date.
Okay, thanks..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yejitope:
Hello everyone
Justwise, SpikesC

Thanks..

worry357:

Can only enter not more than one month before the course start date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
chenn:

Is there any PG scholarship available for 2.2 Students, so that I can apply to support myself?

Outside the documents mentioned in CAS and TB cert what other necessary documents can present at the UK embassy??

Birth certificate if using parent account, bank statement and oanda printout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
You will need more than a miracle to secure funding at this time, it's rather late as all scholarship in that school has been concluded (o
to the best of my knowledge). More over, most scholarships in the school are merit based, meaning nothing for 2:2.
Your other questions have been answered.
chenn:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chenn(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
@spikesC, I am not using my parents account but my own account, do I still need birth Certificate becos I don't have it; and what other documents of print outs are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.