Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865669 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Sylverbox(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2015
kokegbe:

you need to have a total of 21340+9180=30520GBP in your account. you need to have this money for 28days in your account before you apply for visa because they need you to print your account statement showing that you have the money for a 28day period. The application is all online. If you mean where to apply to get it faster, recent applicants say Abuja is fastest, then ikeja, before victoria island. hope this was helpful? Don't forget, avoid agents like a plague.
thank you very much I will do the convertion. God bless you sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by teegirl2810: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kokegbe(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sylverbox:
thank you very much I will do the convertion. God bless you sir.
u r welcome, we all came here to learn and share.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by easyxtan: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please can anybody in the house tell me any school in UK that will accept Third class for post graduate study. Please i need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by teegirl2810: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
teegirl2810:

Thanx alot

@justwise the link does not really answer my question..let me rephrase
my partner is almost done with his studies and am applying to schools to study...do I have to apply for a student visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chenn(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
kokegbe:

you need to have a total of 21340+9180=30520GBP in your account. you need to have this money for 28days in your account before you apply for visa because they need you to print your account statement showing that you have the money for a 28day period. The application is all online. If you mean where to apply to get it faster, recent applicants say Abuja is fastest, then ikeja, before victoria island. hope this was helpful? Don't forget, avoid agents like a plague.

@kokegbe; Please I would like to speak with, if you are willing to grant that permission then contact me on mivascoltd@gmail.com

thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deipiero10: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
I have a friend who previously did a masters in the UK. Do you think it's possible for him to get another visa for a second masters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ubyy: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
sashacoleman:
Hi, is anyone going to the University of Leeds, Business school, Corporate communications and PR.

Hey. I will be going to Leeds too, Msc Information Systems abd Information Mgt, in the business school... smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ugojay(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
@justwise and evryone pls I printed my bank statement on friday and I will be submittin my online application 2moro wch is Monday. And I haven't yet picked an appointment date 4 d physical submission. Since I'm not sure of my appt date, shld I re-print my bank statement wen I'm sure of d appt date or shld I still use d one I printed last week friday?

And if I'm to re-print, shld I start from d date I deposited d full money? Cos d money is more than 28 days .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kokegbe(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
ugojay:
@justwise and evryone pls I printed my bank statement on friday and I will be submittin my online application 2moro wch is Monday. And I haven't yet picked an appointment date 4 d physical submission. Since I'm not sure of my appt date, shld I re-print my bank statement wen I'm sure of d appt date or shld I still use d one I printed last week friday?

And if I'm to re-print, shld I start from d date I deposited d full money? Cos d money is more than 28 days .
the 28 days is a minimum number of days to have your money in the bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
ugojay:

You don't need to reprint.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
deipiero10:
I have a friend who previously did a masters in the UK. Do you think it's possible for him to get another visa for a second masters?

No sir. It has been abolished. you can only proceed to PhD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2015
teegirl2810:

@justwise the link does not really answer my question..let me rephrase
my partner is almost done with his studies and am applying to schools to study...do I have to apply for a student visa?

Yes you have to since your partner is almost done with her studies, if you apply for dependant visa you will be given less than a year or as little as you partner has left on her own visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyone: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2015
deipiero10:

your friend can get. I have friends studying for a second msc in the UK. Nobody abolished anything.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
kennyone:
your friend can get. I have friends studying for a second msc in the UK. Nobody abolished anything.

Don't you think that you are misleading him?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Is it a must someone must leave UK after masters and can't someone get a job or continue with studies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
olatejucole:
Is it a must someone must leave UK after masters and can't someone get a job or continue with studies

No after graduation you leave and apply for work visa when you get to your country.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyone: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
justwise:

Don't you think that you are misleading him?
I am not bro. I am even a typical example. Just got my visa last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennyone:
I am not bro. I am even a typical example. Just got my visa last week.

You finished one masters and apply for another one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyone: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
justwise:

You finished one masters and apply for another one?
yes and I have my visa already. Although am doing it because I need the knowledge for my PhD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Petitediva14(f): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Have you guys heard the new rule? International/foreign students can no more work during school and must leave immediately after studies!! These people have started again. Their wahala is too much!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deipiero10: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennyone:

Yeah he told me he couldn't find anything regarding abolishment. I guess they will interview him to find out why he's taking another one.
Btw is your friend (that's doing another masters) an international student?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deipiero10: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennyone:
yes and I have my visa already. Although am doing it because I need the knowledge for my PhD.

Just seen this. Is your 2nd masters 1year in length? I'm asking because you said you need it for PhD knowledge; so maybe it's an integrated course. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyone: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
deipiero10:

Just seen this. Is your 2nd masters 1year in length? I'm asking because you said you need it for PhD knowledge; so maybe it's an integrated course. Thanks.
it's not integrated. What the immigration rule says is that you will be issued visa in as much as you are not studying the same course twice.If the two Msc courses are different, then you have no problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ugojay(f): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hi guys,

I applied today and my appointment is next tomorrow. Please if there is anything I'm 4getting or I need to correct, let me know grin below is my checklist:

Cas
degree cert
Tb certificate
international passport
Personal bank statement (which was printed on friday)
Oanda rate page(which was also printed on friday)

Any oda thing or corrections?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Petitediva14:
Have you guys heard the new rule? International/foreign students can no more work during school and must leave immediately after studies!! These people have started again. Their wahala is too much!!
how come?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyone: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
ugojay:
Hi guys,

I applied today and my appointment is next tomorrow. Please if there is anything I'm 4getting or I need to correct, let me know grin below is my checklist:

Cas
degree cert
Tb certificate
international passport

health surcharge reference number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
ugojay:
Hi guys,

Cas
degree cert
Tb certificate
international passport

did you print out your application? Appointment ?, Letter of sponsorship?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ugojay(f): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
@scoobs: I printed out my application,and d appointment confirmation. ..

I don't think I need a letter of sponsorship..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
ugojay:

okay you are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
ugojay:

okay just get prepared.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennyone:

Sorry to say this but I don't believe you

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.