Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864100 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2012
ooosamede2:

I have called the embassy several times they cant tell me if my Local Govt can be my sponsor they keep telling me to check the web,i have sent series of email and they have refused to reply, This Uk System is something Else even America and Canada is not as though as this, i will go ahead and apply and submit it with their bank statement
A Tier 4 (General) student can receive official financial sponsor from Her Majesty’s 172. Government, the Tier 4 (General) student’s home government, the British Council or any international organisation, international company, university or an Independent School.
If one can be sponsored by his company,Uncle, etc i think my Local GOVT can sponsor me, paying the money into my account they might think will abandon my education and run away with their money, you know how Govt thinks. i will go to my Local Govt before monday i will let u know the outcome

Well i can only wish you the very best of luck, strange things happens in visa cases sometimes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Akolawole(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2012
justwise:

You need to get another CAS and re-apply.

Hi Bobo, CAS for Post study work

Thats NOT true

Maybe you taught its Tier 4 application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2012
Akolawole:

Hi Bobo, CAS for Post study work

Thats NOT true

That was a mistake, noticed it now i saw this comment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olujwon: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks Justwise, still waiting for the result of the application. I pray it comes out fine 4 everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
I have been reading this forum and i would like a suggestion and assist from you guys.
I must compliment yall have been doing an amazing Job, coming here and sparing your time just to assist others is something that only GOD can pay you back for. With all that been said, I applied to University of Huddersfield. I have my CAS and all. Paid Full Time School fees for year, I am 21.
I also had 2-3 Million in my account i had for 28days of course, which i submitted along side my application for Uk Visa Tier For.
I did waec in 2009 but i dont have The original copy of my waec certificate yet from my school
I did Toefl Oct. and still havent received the original copy of my result.
So When i was application for the visa, i submitted The print out of my waec result with scratch card and Also print out of my Toefl Result.
So I am worried me not been able to come up with the original copy of results does this pose as a threat of me been denied a visa ?
Please i would really appreciate any sort of Ideas yall can give me and i thank Yall.
Does anyone know the standard of University of Huddersfield ?I mean what does it rate ?
Please i need your advices, Help ME
GOD BLESS YALL.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SirP1: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
Uni of Huddersfield is in Manchester. Its a very good Uni maybe not as good as Oxford lol but its very good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sir P!:

Uni of Huddersfield is in Manchester. Its a very good Uni maybe not as good as Oxford lol but its very good

Uni of Huddersfield is in Huddersfield in West Yorkshire which is about 45-an hr away from Manchester.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
wizzywaz:

I have been reading this forum and i would like a suggestion and assist from you guys.
I must compliment yall have been doing an amazing Job, coming here and sparing your time just to assist others is something that only GOD can pay you back for. With all that been said, I applied to University of Huddersfield. I have my CAS and all. Paid Full Time School fees for year, I am 21.
I also had 2-3 Million in my account i had for 28days of course, which i submitted along side my application for Uk Visa Tier For.
I did waec in 2009 but i dont have The original copy of my waec certificate yet from my school
I did Toefl Oct. and still havent received the original copy of my result.
So When i was application for the visa, i submitted The print out of my waec result with scratch card and Also print out of my Toefl Result.
So I am worried me not been able to come up with the original copy of results does this pose as a threat of me been denied a visa ?
Please i would really appreciate any sort of Ideas yall can give me and i thank Yall.
Does anyone know the standard of University of Huddersfield ?I mean what does it rate ?
Please i need your advices, Help ME
GOD BLESS YALL.
TOEFI print out is ok but i'm not sure about WAEC print out, i think last year somebody here used that with the scratch card and was given a visa. I'm really not sure about that until somebody confirm it from personal experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thank You Brodas and God Bless You.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2012
Anyone with previous experience ?
Answers will be highly Appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Teamo2(f): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2012
To Justwise n all dos who helped me den.
Like play like play ave spent 3 months in UK and all thanks be 2 Baba God and d marvelous set of people He created(Justwise n all).
I really appreciate ur advice.
Thanks n 2 all dos expecting, d good Lord will surprise u all IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2012
Te-amo:

To Justwise n all dos who helped me den.
Like play like play ave spent 3 months in UK and all thanks be 2 Baba God and d marvelous set of people He created(Justwise n all).
I really appreciate your advice.
Thanks n 2 all dos expecting, d good Lord will surprise u all IJN.

Wow!! long time, nice to read from you since the stressful visa application season. Hope you are enjoying every minute of your time there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Teamo2(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2012
justwise:

Wow!! long time, nice to read from you since the stressful visa application season. Hope you are enjoying every minute of your time there.

Yea i am.Dundee is a small and quiet city with good people.
I thank God for how far he has brought me.

Keep up the good work,may God continue to strengthen you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
Te-amo:

Yea i am.Dundee is a small and quiet city with good people.
I thank God for how far he has brought me.

Keep up the good work,may God continue to strengthen you.

I'm glad you enjoying your time there.

Take care.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by 2unde4sure: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2012
I just want to confirm if its possible for my mum's younger brother to be my sponsor?What are the required docs i need to get from him to support my application(that is, if he can sponsor me).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2012
2unde4sure:

I just want to confirm if its possible for [b]my mum's younger brother to be my sponsor?[/b]What are the required docs i need to get from him to support my application(that is, if he can sponsor me).

No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ricardo12: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
Hello All

I am surprised that nobody has written anything about my Post study work permit application. Justwise
mentioned CAS letter but I do not need that. What should I do. I am looking forward to your responses ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2012
ricardo12:

Hello All

I am surprised that nobody has written anything about my Post study work permit application. Justwise
mentioned CAS letter but I do not need that. What should I do. I am looking forward to your responses ASAP

I replied you already. i guess you did not read it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ricardo12: 1:00am On Jan 14, 2012
@Justwise,

I read it and so far this is what has been written about my blog

Hi Bobo, CAS for Post study work?Huh??

Thats NOT true

Report to moderator Logged
justwise (m)
Home

Thats NOT true

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:12am On Jan 14, 2012
ricardo12:

@Justwise,

I read it and so far this is what has been written about my blog

Thats NOT true

Report to moderator Logged
justwise (m)
Home

Thats NOT true

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826936.32.html

I edited that post, if you check your initial post.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2012
Check UKBA website, there should be info about it, i'm a bit busy now to search for it, when i'm free i will look for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olujwon: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
hey everyone especially justwise, thanks much got my visa today. shld be leaving weekend.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
olujwon:

hey everyone especially justwise, thanks much got my visa today. shld be leaving weekend.

Congrat!! Get your winter jacket handy and safe journey.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royalkleen: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
Is there any age limit for M.Sc progamme in U.k schools? Have somebody of forty years planning to study in U.K for postgraduate study this year!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ell77(f): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
@JustWise - Here is a update, pls can you put it in the first post?

CHANGE: Further changes from April 2012
From April 2012, the following changes will also be made, as previously indicated in the statement of intent published on 31 March 2011:
• Work placements - these will be restricted to one-third of the course, unless the course is at degree level and the sponsor is a higher education institution or the student is on a study abroad programme.
• Time limits in Tier 4 - we will limit the time students can spend at degree level to 5 years, with certain exemptions for longer courses and doctorates at higher education institutions.
• Tier 1 Post-study work - this will be closed from April 2012, however we will retain a route into sponsored graduate employment through Tier 2 of the points-based system.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
ell77:

@JustWise - Here is a update, pls can you put it in the first post?

CHANGE: Further changes from April 2012
From April 2012, the following changes will also be made, as previously indicated in the statement of intent published on 31 March 2011:
• Work placements - these will be restricted to one-third of the course, unless the course is at degree level and the sponsor is a higher education institution or the student is on a study abroad programme.
• Time limits in Tier 4 - we will limit the time students can spend at degree level to 5 years, with certain exemptions for longer courses and doctorates at higher education institutions.
• Tier 1 Post-study work - this will be closed from April 2012, however we will retain a route into sponsored graduate employment through Tier 2 of the points-based system.

Sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
royalkleen:

Is there any age limit for M.Sc progamme in U.k schools? Have somebody of forty years planning to study in U.K for postgraduate study this year!

There is no age limit, a family friend was 40 + when he did his Msc couple of yrs ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by werlay(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2012
Hi justwise,
I have been granted admission to Nottingham Trent. I wanted to pay the initial deposit bt decided to pay evrything in full so I don't go thru the stress of waitin for 28days. I av asked the bank to pay both the tuition fee nd accomodation fee. Would I need any sort of acct statment taken for visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2012
werlay:

Hi justwise,
I have been granted admission to Nottingham Trent. I wanted to pay the initial deposit bt decided to pay evrything in full so I don't go thru the stress of waitin for 28days. I av asked the bank to pay both the tuition fee nd accomodation fee. Would I need any sort of acct statment taken for visa?

How about your maintenance money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kayb2gx(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2012
Special tnx to justwise, and everyone dat has contributed to this page one way or the other. I've bbeen codedly following this thread for upto three months before appplying for my Visa, and seriously getting a tier 4 visa is d easiest. Just follow the rules, and don't complicate issues for urself.

I got my Visa  2day, I applied on the 19th, aand I'll be in salford next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2012
kayb2gx:

Special tnx to justwise, and everyone dat has contributed to this page one way or the other. I've bbeen codedly following this thread for upto three months before appplying for my Visa, and seriously getting a tier 4 visa is d easiest. Just follow the rules, and don't complicate issues for urself.

I got my Visa  2day, I applied on the 19th, aand I'll be in salford next week

Congrat bro!!, enjoy your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by werlay(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
@justwise, What I was made to understand is that the accomodation cost is been added to the living expense. The accomodation cost is 119 per week. So doing the math for an 8months course wuld cost aproximately 3810. Then it wuld be deducted from the 5400 wch is like 1600 wch shud be my maitanance money, Except otherwise that's wat I have for my maintance money,

Need more advice
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.