Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864182 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bokohalal1: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
justwise:

1.Your daddy will not have any problem with EFCC he pays that money into your account, its not money laundry and its just for your fees,its still ok if he leaves it in his account.

2. Birth certificate is enough to prove the relationship between you and your daddy but adding other documents you listed there will not harm your application.

Rephrase your 3rd question because i don't really get it

@Justwwise, I really do appreciate your heart-warming response. About my 3rd question, lemme break it down:

1. My former school here gives transcripts with the first page being an introduction letter to a specified address.

2. This letter is detachable and can be easily re-added.

3. When I was applying for admission, I did not include the introduction letter, I detached it and scanned pages containing my academic records since the introduction was addressed to a Nigerian address and not the school I was applying to.

4. During my visa application, same transcript is required. Should I add the first page introduction letter or just the pages containing my academic records--pages I used to get admission?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sean001: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
@boko_halal
it is rather preferable for the money to be in your account,it will make your application straight forward and won't give the ukba any cause to query you. Your dad paying the money into your account is not a big issue,the worst that can happen is for the bank to invite you just for a brief interrogation(which is not common for local transfer).You will be fine if you are able to defend it properly.It happened to me and everything went fine,and was a foreign fund transfer which was a bit complex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sean001: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
@justwise
kudos to you oooo,you are really doing a great job here,making application stress free for people. Uk is not as easy as i expected it to be, but one has no choice than to endure and stay focused.
You are a great man,thanks for all your assistance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
boko_halal:

@Justwwise, I really do appreciate your heart-warming response. About my 3rd question, lemme break it down:

1. My former school here gives transcripts with the first page being an introduction letter to a specified address.

2. This letter is detachable and can be easily re-added.

3. When I was applying for admission, I did not include the introduction letter, I detached it and scanned pages containing my academic records since the introduction was addressed to a Nigerian address and not the school I was applying to.

4. During my visa application, same transcript is required. Should I add the first page introduction letter or just the pages containing my academic records--pages I used to get admission?.

Thank you.

Please don't make it hard for yourself, all you need to do is. . . present only those certificates listed in your CAS letter, nothing else, you don't need to add anything else not included in your CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
sean001: @justwise
kudos to you oooo,you are really doing a great job here,making application stress free for people. Uk is not as easy as i expected it to be, but one has no choice than to endure and stay focused.
You are a great man,thanks for all your assistance.

Hmmmmm. . .how you dey? Long time indeed, UK don swallow you nobody come dey see you here again. . haha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bokohalal1: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
sean001: @boko_halal
it is rather preferable for the money to be in your account,it will make your application straight forward and won't give the ukba any cause to query you. Your dad paying the money into your account is not a big issue,the worst that can happen is for the bank to invite you just for a brief interrogation(which is not common for local transfer).You will be fine if you are able to defend it properly.It happened to me and everything went fine,and was a foreign fund transfer which was a bit complex.

@Sean, thank U so much for sharing your very helpful opinion and experience too. U do well o.

justwise:

Please don't make it hard for yourself, all you need to do is. . . present only those certificates listed in your CAS letter, nothing else, you don't need to add anything else not included in your CAS.

@justwise, thank you for your gratifying response. I'll follow your proficient advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AZeD1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
justwise:

This advice is coming 3 days late cos i included my waec certificate and i have name issues on it. I asked for your opinion on it but i guess you did not see it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
A-ZeD:

This advice is coming 3 days late cos i included my waec certificate and i have name issues on it. I asked for your opinion on it but i guess you did not see it.

justwise:

[b]
I did not see your question, looking back now i think you modified that post because what i saw initially was the question about Coventry University.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AZeD1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
justwise:

[b]
I did not see your question, looking back now i think you modified that post because what i saw initially was the question about Coventry University.
I did not modify my post. I know you are doing a great job and i ain't complaining. Its been great to read ur advice and whatever happens i'm grateful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lanrewajew(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2012
Hi Justwise,

Great Job u are doing here bro. I'll like to know if I won't have issues wit ma application.
I had about 3mil deposited in my account for the 28 days ish, but while on day 15 ma uncle paid in about 140k added to d existing 3mil. I hope this won't affect d counting. Its day 21 already.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2012
lanrewajew: Hi Justwise,

Great Job u are doing here bro. I'll like to know if I won't have issues wit ma application.
I had about 3mil deposited in my account for the 28 days ish, but while on day 15 ma uncle paid in about 140k added to d existing 3mil. I hope this won't affect d counting. Its day 21 already.
Thanks

Does the 3m cover all your school fees and maintenance money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lanrewajew(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2012
justwise:

Does the 3m cover all your school fees and maintenance money?
Yes it does. The maintenance fee for inner London is £9000, while my school fee balance is £2000 which equals £11000. £11000 x N270 = 2970000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kunlewoye(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
lanrewajew:
Yes it does. The maintenance fee for inner London is £9000, while my school fee balance is £2000 which equals £11000. £11000 x N270 = 2970000
Just wait for the 28days to be over and do a transaction, however little, even if it's 100naira, a day before you submit your application so your closing balance shows you still had that money in ur account after the 28days have elapsed.
A-ZeD:

@A-Zed: So you don finally drop am! I hope u did with dat affidavit or did you later go for the WAEC letter? Praying for u, bruv.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
lanrewajew:

Then the money your uncle paid into your account will not affect the 28days count.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lanrewajew(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
justwise:

Then the money your uncle paid into your account will not affect the 28days count.
Tnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lanrewajew(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
kunlewoye:
Just wait for the 28days to be over and do a transaction, however little, even if it's 100naira, a day before you submit your application so your closing balance shows you still had that money in ur account after the 28days have elapsed.
Tnx bro, I'll put it in mind.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AZeD1(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2012
kunlewoye:

@A-Zed: So you don finally drop am! I hope u did with dat affidavit or did you later go for the WAEC letter? Praying for u, bruv.
Yeah i drop it with the affidavit(i also notorised the affidavit when i got it).
Thanks for your prayers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Cavenchy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
Between, can one decide to start counting the 28 days from a date before the CAS is actually issued? And also must the 28days end on the date of application?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Cavenchy: Between, can one decide to start counting the 28 days from a date before the CAS is actually issued? And also must the 28days end on the date of application?

Thanks

You don't need to wait for the CAS to state counting the 28days.

You can apply anyday after the 28days but not up to a month after the 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olaremy2k: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2012
@ justwise,i sent u a mail..pls reply me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2012
Cavenchy:

@Justwise Thanks a lot fam, just got my CAS and its exactly like you said. Will post more on d events that come up as they unfold.

Ok, al the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2012
olaremy2k: @ justwise,i sent u a mail..pls reply me

Will have a look and reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olupraise: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2012
Please I want to ask, I was told that it is ideal to keep the money in my account for 28days + 2weeks. AS the Embassy could contact the bank to confirm if the money is there.
My question is this, is this statement really true, do banks release customer's info to third parties. I believe if the money is in one's account for 28days and one has printed the account statement is enough, and One is free to withdraw the money and return it to the owners. please kindly enlighten me on this.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2012
Olupraise: Please I want to ask, I was told that it is ideal to keep the money in my account for 28days + 2weeks. AS the Embassy could contact the bank to confirm if the money is there.
My question is this, is this statement really true, do banks release customer's info to third parties. I believe if the money is in one's account for 28days and one has printed the account statement is enough, and One is free to withdraw the money and return it to the owners. please kindly enlighten me on this.
Thanks

That is wrong, you don't borrow money just for the purpose of the 28days rule, that money supposed for yours and you are expected to have it in the UK to be used through out your course. The embassy can contact your bank any time to inquire about that account, your bank is not releasing your info to the third part, you have done that already by willingly giving the embassy all your details and signed it, all the embassy is doing to verify your claims and if they are found to be misleading or false then you be refused and banned for a good number of years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olaremy2k: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2012
justwise:

Will have a look and reply
...still no reply yet...pls do so
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2012
olaremy2k: ...still no reply yet...pls do so
I replied you yeste®day, check your email, inbox and junk mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olaremy2k: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2012
justwise: I replied you yeste®day, check your email, inbox and junk mail
....i cant see it..i'll be glad if u can resend it..olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk....thanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2012
olaremy2k: ....i cant see it..i'll be glad if u can resend it..olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk....thanx

Is this your email address bolyjoe@hotmail.com?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.