Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out (41046 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manny4life(m): 4:07am On Dec 18, 2011
It's quite disheartening at what I'm seeing; a house divided CAN NEVER STAND. Geez, what is going on with yall? Please, yall shuld come down with the tone, it's really not that serious.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Obiagu1(m): 4:09am On Dec 18, 2011
eatme:

Adanne gi, bomboy.  lipsrsealed

LMAO!!   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a serious note, so all these insults and childish bickering was because of a mall?
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 4:17am On Dec 18, 2011
Obiagu1:

LMAO!!   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a serious note, so all these insults and childish bickering was because of a mall?

I'm wondering too! undecided undecided
What would happen if and when Enugu International Airport comes on?
Then some idiots would come to tell us that Enugu is not ours.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:28am On Dec 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

I'm wondering too! undecided undecided

lol
As long as they don't stop you from flying via that airport. lol for internet claims.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 4:35am On Dec 18, 2011
Nchara:

lol
As long as they don't stop you from flying via that airport. lol for internet claims.

I'm still buying a plot of land somewhere near Trans-Ekulu (Enugu) February next year (as soon as this lady friend returns to Enugu).
The town is the capital of Eastern Nigeria. Those educated enough know that.
Internet claimants can't change that.  cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:37am On Dec 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

I'm still buying a plot of land somewhere near Trans-Ekulu (Enugu) February next year (as soon as this lady friend returns to Enugu).
The town is the capital of Eastern Nigeria. Those educated enough know that.
Internet claimants can't change that.  cool
Sure but those claimants also include Ak47mann who now claims Ojukwu belongs to them. As for me all of Alaigbo belong to me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by EkoIle1: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2011
FACE:

Ok, there is Eko Ile from Lagos and Chino from Anambra and now Bandit C from Enugu.

I was thinking that Eko Ile was going to attack, but maybe someone from Enugu bought him suya tonight so he is letting that slide for now. Don't worry guys, the suya will soon finish and he will be back.

It didn't take Chino long to revert to form after his initial crocodile gladness for Enugu.

Out came Bandit C with this huge chip on his shoulder for Anambra; fighting and throwing bottles and kitchen sink anyhow. Bandit, u be Camp guy ?

Why can't you guys just shut up if you see nothing good in others ?

You people need to realize that we are different, I'm not like you bitter and disgruntled scoundrels, there's absolutely no reason for me to criticize or badmouth a laudable project that directly benefits Nigerians regardless of tribe.

Shebi this is the same thing in Ikeja that your people are still badmouthing and trying to kill each other over.

We all know the reason why the same people displaying their hate and stupidity in the Ikeja mall thread are not doing the same thing in this thread and I also wonder why they are not insulting and abusing your governor in Enugu.

Obviously, it's very good only if it's in your village, but very bad when it's outside your borders. It only highlights how petty, vindictive many of you are.
Like I said, tribalism and hate controls many of you, you hate and display unnecessary jealousy over anything that has nothing to do with your tribe, you don't see anything meaningful outside your borders, talk less how it benefits Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Obiagu1(m): 4:41am On Dec 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

I'm wondering too!  undecided undecided

All these are just for bragging, it doesn't change anything. There are as much Anambra people in Enugu as their Enugu brothers.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by macjive01: 4:41am On Dec 18, 2011

[size=18pt]Just same way Mr biggs herald an astonishing eatery frenzy in Igboland esp that city called Owerri. i hope this mall development will herald another boom in malls throughout SE Nigeria. [/size]
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 4:42am On Dec 18, 2011
Nchara:

Sure but those claimants also include Ak47mann who now claims Ojukwu belongs to them. As for me all of Alaigbo belong to me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Firstly, Ojukwu belongs to Eastern Nigeria. He even belongs to Nigeria.
If anyone wants to be less charitable, he belongs to Ndigbo.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by macjive01: 4:48am On Dec 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

You people need to realize that we are different, I'm not like you bitter and disgruntled scoundrels, there's absolutely no reason for me to criticize or badmouth a laudable project that directly benefits Nigerians regardless of tribe.

Shebi this is the same thing in Ikeja that your people are still badmouthing and trying to kill each other over.

We all know the reason why the same people displaying their hate and stupidity in the Ikeja mall thread are not doing the same thing in this thread and I also wonder why they are not insulting and abusing your governor in Enugu.

Obviously, it's very good only if it's in your village, but very bad when it's outside your borders. It only highlights how petty, vindictive many of you are.
Like I said, tribalism and hate controls many of you, you hate and display unnecessary jealousy over anything that has nothing to do with your tribe, you don't see anything meaningful outside your borders, talk less how it benefits Nigerians.

NA U CAUSE AM.

AS LONG AS U KEEP PRESENTING LAGOS AS YORUBA BUILT DENYING THE SWEAT OF IGBOS WHO CONSTITUTE 42 % OF THE POPULATION, 48 % OF THE ECONOMIC POWER, 62% OF NON-CORPORATE TAX REVENUE.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 4:52am On Dec 18, 2011
When i send goods to Nigeria,after i cleared my container from Lagos port i take it straight to oladikpo, pay for space to off load my goods,there is one boy from enugu state call nnamdi, he was the one that market my goods for me i stand their with him and watch how he sold the goods and what he makes on each kits is almost the same profit i was making and i am the importer,everthing went well and other traders were telling me what to buy for next consignment,  what i did was i meet some big top shooters in the market they gave me list of what they sell and how much they will buy from me.

When i went back to abroad i did more resarch on the products,i end up purchasing those products the traders want,as am buying it am calling them to tell them what am purchasing for them and i bumped up the price and for my surprise they agree on the price.

When my goods arrived my boy nnamdi wasn't happy cos the product is not his line and i said to him look is business, i didn't travel to abroad to purchase these goods for you,we are not in business partnership.I then asked him how many times i called you from oversea and ask you about some product for you to simple do resarch for me end of the day you are the one that will sell it,but you never gave me a positive answer.

I then travel to onicha meet one of my old friend he runs a big merchandise, i told him what am selling and all that, and the price  i was shocked cos it-was like extra 50% profit margin from Lagos guys, i now switch to him, for my surprise when my next consignment came to Nigeria i invited him to Lagos as i was off loading those marketers were coming one by one pricing my goods i ignored eveyrboby finish off loading,then i called those top shooters in oladikpo and i ask them what are you paying for this item? they will tell me their price and my man was sitting their quietly and i ask him his own price his price is like 50 percent profit extra from what the oladikpo guys were pricing.

Then i turn to oladikpo guys and tell them look this other guy is taking the whole thing,they were angry one of them then asked me, were is these guy from?i said onitsha they all kept quiet.

since then, for the past 2yrs my consignment goes straight to onitsha cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2011
ak47mann:

When i send goods to Nigeria,after i cleared my container from Lagos port i take it straight to oladikpo, pay for space to off load my goods,there is one boy from enugu state call nnamdi, he was the one that market my goods for me i stand their with him and watch how he sold the goods and what he makes on each kits is almost the same profit i was making and i am the importer,everthing went well and other traders were telling me what to buy for next consignment,  what i did was i meet some big top shooters in the market they gave me list of what they sell and how much they will buy from me.

When i went back to abroad i did more resarch on the products,i end up purchasing those products the traders want,as am buying it am calling them to tell them what am purchasing for them and i bumped up the price and for my surprise they agree on the price.

When my goods arrived my boy nnamdi wasn't happy cos the product is not his line and i said to him look is business, i didn't travel to abroad to purchase these goods for you,we are not in business partner.I then asked him how many times i called you from oversea and ask you about some product for you to simple do resarch for me end of the day you are the one that will sell it,but you never gave me a positive answer.

I then travel to onicha meet one of my old friend he runs a big merchandise, i told him what am selling and all that, and the price  i was shocked cos it-was like extra 50% profit margin from Lagos guys, i now switch to him, for my surprise when my next consignment came to Nigeria i invited him to Lagos as i was off loading those marketers were coming one by one pricing my goods i ignored eveyrboby finish off loading,then i called those top shooters in oladikpo and i ask them what are you paying for this item? they will tell me their price and my man was sitting their quietly and i ask him his own price his price is like 50 percent profit extra from what the oladikpo guys were pricing.

Then i turn to oladikpo guys and tell them look this other guy is taking the whole thing,they were angry one of them then asked me, were is these guy from?i said onitsha they all kept quiet.

since then, fot the past 2yrs my consignment goes straight to onitsha cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2011
@ Onlytruth Eze Ndigbo 1 of Nairaland. Aname kene gi. Iga chi anyi ruo na njedebe.  grin grin  Don't waste your time on not very bright people, Enugu was Anambra capital prior to state creation and many Enugu people still refer to themselves as being from Anambra.

Many would proudly host the southeast and take pride in being the southeast capital hill. Solution is required for so many of Ndiigbo that put themselves in position of abuse from igbo-haters. Which agreed is a mental disease, as no matter wat u do to bond based on common humanity shared, they(Igbo-haters) reduce everything to tribal level becos dey are daft. grin grin

Not all daft should u waste your time educating, just rebuke them and apply due process if applicable and move on.

check out this link unbelievable:  shocked :ohttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827117.0.html
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by dasparrow: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2011
Nice, really nice.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2011
This is a serious matter. AK47, Pls leave them if they won't understand. Anambra remains number one state east of the niger and nobody can take it away from us, we are the leading light grin grin grin grin grin grin grin enugu = wawa.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2011
@ onlytruth, first of all, if you think I, Nwagu, gives a damn about your petty online title drivel, you are mistaken. We Enugu peeps do not thrive on title giving and see such exercises as mere fallacy used to deride and oppress the less fortunate.

Secondly, before this brouhaha started, I gave out a warning and asked y'all to tone down your unnecessary Anambra gloating but you guys wouldn't listen and I went in. I do not hold back when aggravated and would do it again as long as you fools keep biting more than you can chew.

@ bliss4lyfe, I believe you are the daft one here for jumping into a thread and commenting rubbish like the fool you are without knowing the genesis of the argument. Enugu will always remain an accomodating city to all Nigerians but if you Anambra coons are going to be displaying your complex and illiteracy there, you are not welcomed and sit your black a.ss in your own state.

Just look at the state of Anambra, don't you people have any shame? Even with the laughable condition that Anambra is in, you people still have the audacity to talk ill about other States. Buck of outta here.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

This is a serious matter. AK47, Pls leave them if they won't understand. Anambra remains number one state east of the niger and nobody can take it away from us, we are the leading light grin grin grin grin grin grin grin enugu = wawa.

Yeah Wawa and proud as Hell about it. Problems? Wawa that does better than you illiterates in all aspects of life. Una no dey ever shame? You people are seriously a big joke but you do not know it. You are a laughing stock.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by phreakabit(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2011
Really I dont get it. . . . What is mentally wrong with some of the Easterners on this forum? Rather than commend a fellow Eastern state on the development achieved, with the hope that it would have a catalyst effect at triggering development in the entire SE. We turn it into a contest of which state is the Front runner in Igboland! I am not being judgmental here but from my observations I have noticed that this act is common with the Igbos of Anambra extract. I am an Indigene of Abia state, but when I referred to this development in my first post I generalized it as an IGBO thing. I don't know what the rest of you guys are doing here. Just goes to show why we are quite "UNITED" .
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

@ onlytruth, first of all, if you think I, Nwagu, gives a damn about your petty online title drivel, you are mistaken. We Enugu peeps do not thrive on title giving and see such exercises as mere fallacy used to deride and oppress the less fortunate.

Secondly, before this brouhaha started, I gave out a warning and asked y'all to tone down your unnecessary Anambra gloating but you guys wouldn't listen and I went in. I do not hold back when aggravated and would do it again as long as you fools keep biting more than you can chew.  

I had decided to ignore you completely, but I figure that there will be many more like you within my "term" trying to score some cheap idiotic points against "Eze Ndigbo Nairaland". Many more like you will try to insult themselves because they think that my hands are tied and I cannot swing back. O buru na agbaghi uzo owelle mgba, odighi echi. My friend, you are grossly mistaken.  cool

I was a witness to the type of insults and abuse Ojukwu suffered in the hands of fellow Igbos, and I OnlyTruth, Ezigbo nwa Anaedo will not accept such abuse from anybody. So, my friend your insult stops now.

Umu anuofia nwuru anwu na adiro asa ahu bia ebea ikpari ndi di ndu.  undecided  angry angry angry

You and your likes are complete idiots and have nothing to brag about except a city we all built together.  cool

What are you puffing about? One man from my town can buy your entire odd village.  undecided
What gives you the right to insult me?
Stuppid Goat.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2011
phreakabit:

Really I dont get it. . . . What is mentally wrong with some of the Easterners on this forum? Rather than commend a fellow Eastern state on the development achieved, with the hope that it would have a catalyst effect at triggering development in the entire SE. We turn it into a contest of which state is the Front runner in Igboland! I am not being judgmental here but from my observations I have noticed that this act is common with the Igbos of Anambra extract. I am an Indigene of Abia state, but when I referred to this development in my first post I generalized it as an IGBO thing. I don't know what the rest of you guys are doing here. Just goes to show why we are quite "UNITED" .

Nna you people should leave Anambra state alone! Anyi atadiri ome ji unu? undecided
Why is everyone here yapping about the actions of ONE Anambra boy here?
What about others?
Just face the Chino11 guy and insult him back. Stop accusing Anambra people of things we know nothing about.
Everything I said about Enugu is true, and I didn't say it because I wanted to deride Enugu.
None of the idiots here ,eg this goat called Bandit.C can stop my claims over Enugu, just like no one can stop my claims over other parts of Igboland, Eastern Nigeria and Nigeria as a whole.

You only wake up to talk when you see Chino11, then suddenly it is Anambra people this, Anambra people that. undecided

Our unity as a people would be impossible if we don't lose inferiority complexes plaguing some of us.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by FACE(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

@Bandit C

I did not respond on time because I was busy. Sorry for my late reply.

I hope your anger at my person is not because of the "eze ndigbo" title here. Nwanne I don't think you should insult Ndigbo with your tantrums and rants because of that. Only a fool would worry about an innocuous online exercise. I accepted the title out of respect and love for Ndigbo. Nothing more. cool
It would not stop me from speaking the truth always, insult or no insult.

I have severally (on this site) wondered how Ojukwu was able to survive for 3 years. To me, that was his greatest achievement as the Biafran head of state. cool I read a book about how fellow Igbos were giving Ojukwu's location co-ordinates to Nigerian air-force intelligence, enabling them to conduct precision bombings on Ojukwu's locations.
That was why Ojukwu developed a mystic about his person and positions throughout the war.
Reading from you reminded me of what our people are good at -fighting their own brothers instead of outside enemies.

The mall has somehow intoxicated you that you've lost your mind completely. I still maintain that I worry about its viability. Let me tell you why.

[b]The friend I discussed about earlier was among the first people to seek a shop at this mall. She says that a shop is N420,000 minus security and other deposit for every quarter (3 months). She says that to make it, a shop owner has to make at least N1 million every three months; but she withdrew because she swears that there is no way a shop owner would make such money from there, unless they are making the money elsewhere. That money is what shop owners of such class in Onitsha and Nnewi make in ONE month.

She insists that there is no money in Enugu, and gave me another example.

On starting her business, she imported one container of goods (bicycles) from China, paid N320,000 to haul it all the way to Enugu city. When it got there, she couldn't sell it, and had to send it all the way back to Lagos.
You know what happened? The same container was sold to another guy at Lagos, who then sent it to Onitsha. The rest is history. She swore NEVER to attempt big business again in Enugu. She also said that Ogbete (Enugu's primary commercial center) is really sustained by Onitsha.  This is someone talking from experience.[/b]

Nna, I insist that you have complex issues. There are many fellow Igbos here with such complex.
Oburo tata ka anyi fubara awusa na uta.  cool

This is the whole truth.  cool cool cool

All you are doing is to inflame the situation and Bandit has done well to hold back.

Your friend is not the economic outline bible Re: Enugu. Even going by her own account, she is not astute in business, if not she would have :

1. Done her research before taking her goods to Enugu.

2. When she realised that her uncoordinated business plan was in danger, she should have gone to other nearby markets like Onitsha (C 100Km) and Aba (C140km) or PH (C180 Km), but she ran helter-skelter to Lagos to sell the goods, only for the good to return to Onitsha. It doesn’t say much about her business acumen.

Some guys put other people on the defence all the time and they hold back because they don’t want to draw blood from self, but those guys interpret that as weakness and carry on with their hate campaign until their ego is dented by someone who is determined to strike back. Chino is a prime example of a hate merchant.

Some remarks here may seem fine to some people, but they are unable to take same type of remarks.

“Although young boys throw stones at frogs in sports, the frogs do not die in sports but in earnest”. “Do unto others as you would have them do to you”
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2011
FACE:

All you are doing is to inflame the situation and Bandit has done well to hold back.

Your friend is not the economic outline bible Re: Enugu. Even going by her own account, she is not astute in business, if not she would have :

1. Done her research before taking her goods to Enugu.

2. When she realised that her uncoordinated business plan was in danger, she should have gone to other nearby markets like Onitsha (C 100Km) and Aba (C140km) or PH (C180 Km), but she ran helter-skelter to Lagos to sell the goods, only for the good to return to Onitsha. It doesn’t say much about her business acumen.

Some guys put other people on the defence all the time and they hold back because they don’t want to draw blood from self, but those guys interpret that as weakness and carry on with their hate campaign until their ego is dented by someone who is determined to strike back. Chino is a prime example of a hate merchant.

Some remarks here may seem fine to some people, but they are unable to take same type of remarks.

“Although young boys throw stones at frogs in sports, the frogs do not die in sports but in earnest”. “Do unto others as you would have them do to you”

When I started to share the story, I stated clearly that I was telling the whole truth. No sensationalism whatsoever.
You are right, the lady was STARTING her business then when she made that error. She is based in Enugu and thought she could depend on rough market analysis to do her first import business. She failed, but that doesn't change the fact that her prognosis of the mall is apt.

Let me even share how this message came about.

I was discussing with this lady that I would like to site my company in Enugu. Her first response to me was DON'T.
My first reaction was that of bewilderment and agitation. I told her how I have always planned to site my company in Enugu and all. That was when she made the statement "Ego adiro na Enugu". She advised me (based on what I plan to do) to take it to Abuja.

Of course I'm not listening to her because my company would not be into buying and selling. It is a service/consulting company. So, I  insisted I will site it in Enugu when the International airport becomes functional.

Now, that is the Enugu that I love. I attended UNEC and lived there for 5 years while studying there. So, I love this town.

I wouldn't let any goat discourage me.  cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

@ bliss4lyfe, I believe you are the daft one here for jumping into a thread and commenting rubbish like the fool you are without knowing the genesis of the argument. Enugu will always remain an accomodating city to all Nigerians but if you Anambra coons are going to be displaying your complex and illiteracy there, you are not welcomed and sit your black behind in your own state.

Just look at the state of Anambra, don't you people have any shame? Even with the laughable condition that Anambra is in, you people still have the audacity to talk ill about other States. Buck of outta here.

lollz at the unwarranted insults. Firstly, never said Anambra was my State of origin and if my comment to Onlytruth gave u that idea den u really lost the plot. (ipugo ara)

Secondly, u do not love Enugu more than i do, so don't know wat u are ranting about here on nairaland, a lone soldier like u. grin grin grin
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manchy7531: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2011
@ Bandit C & Onlytruth

Guy its ok.calm down.we are all igbos. no need for all these baseless argument cos you are just setting more grounds for igbo haters to stand on.

Am from Owerri(which is a city than you cant ignore in the SE and probaly the most develop and sophisticated city in the SS/SE after portharcout).

Obviously we cant denial Onistha,Nnewi,Aba are the most important commercial cities in the SE with each city and state in the SE having their own uniqueness.

Enugu is the eastern capital city with education/civil/agric and tourism based economy.while owerri is a cilvil/tourism/education/oil based.which are all consumer based economy.only anambra and abia are production based. with ebony as the agricultural headquarters.

Enugu and Owerri being  tourism destinations in the SE due to their better infrastructure,cleanliness,planning,civil servant and high educated class based.but owerri is more because of its calm weather,more spending rate and influx of people from rivers,onistha,aba and enugu and also its central location in the east and it has direct connection to all the states except ebony.Owerri has more hotels than private home, lol!!!

all the same please this trend is a beautiful trend and enugu is worth celebrating and i want to move a motion to end all this unnecessary argument btw onitsha and enugu before igbo haters start using it against us.

Eze ndi igbo Nairaland,i move the motion that this argument should stop and someone should second it.

love you all(FULL BLOODED IGBOBOI  ,  FBI)
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

I had decided to ignore you completely, but I figure that there will be many more like you within my "term" trying to score some cheap idiotic points against "Eze Ndigbo Nairaland". Many more like you will try to insult themselves because they think that my hands are tied and I cannot swing back. O buru na agbaghi uzo owelle mgba, odighi echi. My friend, you are grossly mistaken.  cool

I was a witness to the type of insults and abuse Ojukwu suffered in the hands of fellow Igbos, and I OnlyTruth, Ezigbo nwa Anaedo will not accept such abuse from anybody. So, my friend your insult stops now.

Umu anuofia nwuru anwu na adiro asa ahu bia ebea ikpari ndi di ndu.  undecided  angry angry angry

You and your likes are complete idiots and have nothing to brag about except a city we all built together.  cool

What are you puffing about? One man from my town can buy your entire odd village.  undecided
What gives you the right to insult me?
Stuppid Goat.

Lol @ this chimp. Talk about idiocy. If i were you, i would be the last person to call anybody out on cleanliness with the kind of stench and pollution emanating from your cities. Just look at Onitsha and Nnewi and get back at me again.

Oh and the old as Abraham claims of being rich and able to buy an entire village? Man you guys are really shameless and pathetic. A state that is riddled with occultists and illiterates who deem the lives of their fellow kinsmen worthless and sacrifice them for their questionable wealth. A state where every pauper in the city claims to have a mansion in the village but would never visit that mansion for years.

Bloody liars with no self worth and no root clogging every part of Igbo land with their illiteracy and bush behaviours. Loud as hell and uncouth in every way imaginable.

Like i already told your fellow goon here, you cannot walk the path i walk so hush. We see through y'all like a scope and trust me what we see is laughable.

I suggest you tell that man in your village to first provide a motorable road to his mansions before attempting to buy a village in Enugu. You people are childish as hell that sometimes it is painful to watch.

Ekwensu kpo kwa gi oku ebe ahu. Nkakwu di ka gi.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C
some of us dont comment because it's quite difficult typing with mobile phone. I was happy seeing you represent but, you lost it all when you stated to unless you wrath on Onlytruth. Making mockery of Eze Ndi Igbo and our collective self. That is uncalled for. You can attack other but not him who only shared his opinion.

The truth is that Enugu is cool place to live in. The govt is making effort to provide an enabling environment and basic amenities. That is why many ppl are admire Enugu as good place to invest in. Anambra ppl are buying off land and properties in Enugu and they have made land to be very costly in Enugu. Enugu is ironically becoming Enugu in that Anambarians are almost buying off the lands in exotic positions.

We can still make points without attacking each other. Please tone it down brothers lets learn from each other.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2011
Let me use this opportunity again to warn my fellow Igbo brothers.

The title you gave me is as valuable as the respect you accord it. If you want I can help you to dump it in a trash can, TODAY.
The title is innocent and without any known values except respect.

Onye obuna kwanyere onwe ya ugwu o!  angry cool
Unu ruo ebe unu ga akpa ike, unu enoo amu n'afo. Unu fu nwanne unu, amu ekenie unu!  angry
Nonsense.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manchy7531: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2011
@Bandit C.onlytruth,

Biko nu,ozugo
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by FACE(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

When I started to share the story, I stated clearly that I was telling the whole truth. No sensationalism whatsoever.
You are right, the lady was STARTING her business then when she made that error. She is based in Enugu and thought she could depend on rough market analysis to do her first import business. She failed, but that doesn't change the fact that her prognosis of the mall is apt.

Let me even share how this message came about.

I was discussing with this lady that I would like to site my company in Enugu. Her first response to me was DON'T.
My first reaction was that of bewilderment and agitation. I told her how I have always planned to site my company in Enugu and all. That was when she made the statement "Ego adiro na Enugu". She advised me (based on what I plan to do) to take it to Abuja.

Of course I'm not listening to her because my company would not be into buying and selling. It is a service/consulting company. So, I  insisted I will site it in Enugu when the International airport becomes functional.

Now, that is the Enugu that I love. I attended UNEC and lived there for 5 years while studying there. So, I love this town.

I wouldn't let any goat discourage me.  cool

So I bu Lion ibe m. Good. I mere archi or estate ?

I agree that the rent seems exorbitant, but some investments are longterm and require patience.

I am a long term bricks and mortar investor and also a medium term capital market investor. I was doing daily trading in 2008 but was exposed badly and lost a lot of money. My medium term holdings recovered and I knew that my long term bricks and mortar, were always going to bounce back and I even added to them at the time. They have snce bounced back.

The reason I have told this history is to let you know that business is all about nurturing and patience. Enugu is now emerging and the industrial layouts in Emene and 9th Mile are thriving, even Innoson is a heavy investor in Enugu. I believe that better things are in stock for Enugu and I also believe that the mall will be a success.

Quick takes have the risk of quick losses.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

Lol @ this chimp. Talk about idiocy. If i were you, i would be the last person to call anybody out on cleanliness with the kind of stench and pollution emanating from your cities. Just look at Onitsha and Nnewi and get back at me again.

Oh and the old as Abraham claims of being rich and able to buy an entire village? Man you guys are really shameless and pathetic. A state that is riddled with occultists and illiterates who deem the lives of their fellow kinsmen worthless and sacrifice them for their questionable wealth. A state where every pauper in the city claims to have a mansion in the village but would never visit that mansion for years.

Bloody liars with no self worth and no root clogging every part of Igbo land with their illiteracy and bush behaviours. Loud as bleed and uncouth in everyway imaginable.

Like i already told your fellow goon here, you cannot walk the path i walk so hush. We see through y'all like a scope and trust me what we see is laughable.

I suggest you tell that man in your village to first provide a motorable road to his mansions before attempting to buy a village in Enugu. You people are childish as hell that sometimes it is painful to watch.

Ekwensu kpo kwa gi oku ebe ahu. Nkakwu di ka gi.

So, if anybody told you that Enugu state has more roads than Anambra state, you would believe him?
Have you ever been to rural Anambra state?

It is even the height of idiocy for anyone to call Anambra state "dirty". Anambra does not begin and end at Onitsha upper Iweka road. I won't go into this your slow attempt to compare Anambra and Enugu states.
That information will come from a non-Anambra citizen, or maybe someone of your level of IQ; certainly NOT ME.
You can believe whatever you want. We ain't of the same class and mettle.

You are a bush goat nevertheless. Chukwu kpo gi oku. .
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2011
FACE:

So I bu Lion ibe m. Good. I mere archi or estate ?

I agree that the rent seems exorbitant, but some investments are longterm and require patience.

I am a long term bricks and mortar investor and also a medium term capital market investor. I was doing daily trading in 2008 but was exposed badly and lost a lot of money. My medium term holdings recovered and I knew that my long term bricks and mortar, were always going to bounce back and I even added to them at the time. They have snce bounced back.

The reason I have told this history is to let you know that business is all about nurturing and patience. Enugu is now emerging and the industrial layouts in Emene and 9th Mile are thriving, even Innoson is a heavy investor in Enugu. I believe that better things are in stock for Enugu and I also believe that the mall will be a success.

Quick takes have the risk of quick losses.

Abu m A GREAT LION.  cool I won't say more for privacy reasons.

@second bolded
That is why I am locating in Enugu. Nothing is stopping me.  cool

FACE, I will ask some questions later. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel / Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.