Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out (41042 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

@Bandit, Its a clear fact that 85% of Okada riders in Onitsha and Nnewi are from your backward enugu state so what are you talking about, we deal with you guyz on daily basis. How could we leave enugu when we own 90% of the real estate. Its because you are so poor to be able to buy it off. But even at that Anambrans are already migrated to Awka with their wealth and are already acquiring and building mansions there.

Stop talking in anger, let us understand this things. People like going to stay in enugu state, then what is the population of the two states? Is Anambra not x2 of enugu state's population why are you conflicting issues here? Again nwa nkanu, I ask again does enugu state starts and ends with enugu urban? You guyz should be ashamed of yourselves because from Achi to Inyi to Aninri to Ugwuaji to ezagu to ukehe it is all death traps, same is not the case in Anambra, because from Awka to Agulu to Ekwulobia to Uga to Anam to Oba to Obosi to Abagana to Nnewi its all the same story of American wonder roads. Every festive season you guys leaves your dark backward rural areas and troop to Anambra, don't worry I will take some pictures of your people and send it to your box.

Like i said, take your money and educate the army of illiterates roaming your streets because God knows that you people need it rather than using it to poll the number of Okada riders from Enugu in your state.

Only a single night in Obosi changed my perception of Anambra forever , all thanks to a traffic jam that held us up the whole night due to no motor-able roads to escape to Enugu.  That was the first time i stopped in Anambra and was definitely the last time i did but one thing was sure, i left Anambra, with a feeling of disgust  knowing that i have been lied to all my life. Such a notorious place.

No wonder they hate their own state so much and refuse to return.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
In addition to wealth, one thing going for Anambra is education, for which is only second to Imo in the whole of Nigeria while Abia comes 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th, depending on the year in question (but always around that rank)

So for literacy levels, Imo, Anambra and Abia rank best in SE (and among the very best in Nigeria).

But to what use has Anambra and Abia put all these? Again brings to mind the feat Enugu is achieving.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
anambra got the most educated people in SE followed by imo state cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
ak47mann:

anambra  got the most educated people in SE followed by imo state cool

No. the other way round: Imo then Anambra based on the% of the population

You may be right in terms of number since Anambra is more populated than Imo
JAMB data is very consistent since 2000 in giving it to Imo as having the most number of applicants  (and presumably admittants and graduands) in Nigeria, followed a distant second by Anambra
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

Like i said, take your money and educate the army of illiterates roaming your streets because God knows that you people need it rather than using it to poll the number of Okada riders from Enugu in your state.

Only a single night in Obosi changed my perception of Anambra forever , all thanks to a traffic jam that held us up the whole night due to no motor-able roads to escape to Enugu.  That was the first time i stopped in Anambra and was definitely the last time i did but one thing was sure, i left Anambra, with a feeling of disgust  knowing that i have been lied to all my life. Such a notorious place.

No wonder they hate their own state so much and refuse to return.

When it comes to education even Ebonyi state is ahead of you wawa people. You guys have bad government over the years that has refused to invest in education. Anambra is far ahead of enugu when it comes to education, so what are you guyz holding onto virtually nothing. We don see you finish, lol very soon you will be sighted in Onitsha when you come to collect your school supplies from your uncle residing in Onitsha because there is no source of living in your backward state.

The army of stark unlettered people causing nuisance in Anambra today particularly Onitsha are your backward people seeking for their daily bread in our land, but all that are changing because sooner than later we are going turn most of back home or into River Niger choose one.

We love ourselves no wonder envy and complex is killing you guyz. You wawa people are online playing catch up to meet up Anambrans but its just a gift from God you backward people cannot change.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

[b]When it comes to education even Ebonyi state is ahead of you wawa people. [/b]You guys had had bad government over the years that has refused to invest in education. Anambra is far ahead of enugu when it comes to education, so what are you guyz holding onto virtually nothing.

The army stark unlettered people causing nuisance in Anambra today particularly Onitsha are your backward people seeking for their daily bread in our land, but all that are changing because sooner than later we are going turn most of back home or into River Niger choose one.

We love ourselves no wonder envy and complex is killing you guyz. You wawa people are online playing catch up to meet up Anambrans but its just a gift from God you backward people cannot change.

A big fat lie. We can argue, but must do so truthfully.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

When it comes to education even Ebonyi state is ahead of you wawa people. You guys have bad government over the years that has refused to invest in education. Anambra is far ahead of enugu when it comes to education, so what are you guyz holding onto virtually nothing. We don see you finish, lol very soon you will be sighted in Onitsha when you come to collect your school supplies from your uncle residing in Onitsha because there is no source of living in your backward state.

The army of stark unlettered people causing nuisance in Anambra today particularly Onitsha are your backward people seeking for their daily bread in our land, but all that are changing because sooner than later we are going turn most of back home or into River Niger choose one.

*and quietly Enugu is becoming the greatest force to be reckoned with in Igbo land while old hags from Anambra are living on hype and quietly wishing that the thugs and cultists running their state could do a fraction* Wawa nde ka unu melu, great people, humble lot. There is a reason Enugu is the capital of Igbo land. kill yourself if it offends you. Shameless people.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
^ Prove me wrong Ebonyi and Enugu which is better off. Ebonyi has more than enough potentials ahead of enugu ota nkita in all indices.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

^ Prove me wrong Ebonyi and Enugu which is better off. Ebonyi has more than enough potentials ahead of enugu ota nkita in all indices.

Contrary to what you may believe, Ebonyi bu ''nwene'' and our destiny is tied together more than any other eastern state. They are quite humble too and do not bark like mad dogs over invisible achievements.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manny4life(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2011
Like seriously, when will u guys actually knock it off ?
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

*and quietly Enugu is becoming the greatest force to be reckoned with in Igbo land while old hags from Anambra are living on hype and quietly wishing that the thugs and cultists running their state could do a fraction* Wawa nde ka unu melu, great people, humble lot. There is a reason Enugu is the capital of Igbo land. kill yourself if it offends you. Shameless people.

lolllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Who is decieving you this much that backward enugu is the capital of Igbo, well you can self-service anyhow you like in illusion? The world is now talking about economic capital and hotspot and you are here yawning about being the empty capital.

My reasons: Anambra is the economic power house that can sustain the SE: River Port in Onitsha, Orient Oil and Gas Refinery, major industries and investments are erecting their plants in Anambra eg: Sabmiller of South Africa in Onitsha, LG World of Korea in Awka, Juhel Multi-plant in Awka, Cargo Airport (Under construction), Innoson vehicle Plant in Nnewi.

You could even notice that Anambra people hardly invest in enugu like before, they are all headed to either Awka, Osha and new Anam City project, this link will help: http://anamcity.com/.

So stop living in illusions and start thinking of how your backward state will start tilting toward industrialization and not only tarring few kilometers of roads (only in the urban center) and building supermarket all follow.

This links will always give you a clue of what economic capital is about:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/6582.html

Here is another one to be commission soon in Awka:

http://g1international.com/anids.html

I want you to start thinking bro.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

Contrary to what you may believe, Ebonyi bu ''nwene'' and our destiny is tied together more than any other eastern state. They are quite humble too and do not bark like mad dogs over invisible achievements.
you are are lair,ebony state was being marginalised by enugu state, that's  why they fought to get their own state,what have enugu indigence done for people of ebony? abakiliki rice enugu was making a killing from that revenue,but what have you put back for them nothing.Now they have become your best state cos they stand on their own,is like white people loving African Americans but forgot their past atrocities like it never happen sad
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

lolllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Who is decieving you this much that backward enugu is the capital of Igbo, well you can self-service anyhow you like in illusion? The world is now talking about economic capital and hotspot and you are here yawning about being the empty capital.

My reasons: Anambra is the economic power house that can sustain the SE: River Port in Onitsha, Orient Oil and Gas Refinery, major industries and investments are erecting their plants in Anambra eg: Sabmiller of South Africa in Onitsha, LG World of Korea in Awka, Juhel Multi-plant in Awka, Cargo Airport (Under construction), Innoson vehicle Plant in Nnewi.

You could even notice that Anambra people hardly invest in enugu like before, they are all headed to either Awka, Osha and new Anam City project, this link will help: http://anamcity.com/.

So stop living in illusions and start thinking of how your backward state will start tilting toward industrialization and not only tarring few kilometers of roads (only in the urban center) and building supermarket all follow.

This links will always give you a clue of what economic capital is about:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/6582.html

Here is another one to be commission soon in Awka:

http://g1international.com/anids.html

I want you to start thinking bro.

Damn!! all these but the real infrastructure, man, the real infrastructure. Call me up when you people actually have roads worth plying and cities that do not stink of fake products.

@ AK, you deserve no response from me. Learn how to type first and maybe then we can measure e-pe.nis.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
Now I see that there is more to it in this wawa versus agbenu fight. lol Una get time.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
chinno so LG electronics  in akwa is now ready for commission?i want to buy some of their products when i come home, it saves me cost and time buying electronics  in EUROPE.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
bandict

what ever, you are a fool is getting childish,
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2011
ak47mann:

bandict

what ever, you are a fool is getting childish,

The irony.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manny4life(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
LOL, grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, I guess this thread will die a painful death, i.e., if no one resuscitates it with fire and brimstone,  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

Damn!! all these but the real infrastructure, man, the real infrastructure. Call me up when you people actually have roads worth plying and cities that do not stink of fake products.

@ AK, you deserve no response from me. Learn how to type first and maybe then we can measure e-pe.nis.

Lol. am back from meeting upon meetings. Criminal bandit, back to trenches. Road? Roads? Anambra has more motorable road network that traversed all the three senatorial districts of Anambra same cannot be said of your backward unproductive state which has only few tarred roads just in the enugu urban. What happens to such places as Nsuka, Ngwo, Udi, Awgu, Oji River they staring you in the face, please manufacture an answer to that bro nwa mkpi nkanu.

We Anambrans set the pace, now that we showed you guyz the road, you now know what is tarred road. Thanks to the Great Zik that brought another nwa nkanu in the person of Jim. You guyz have always been parasites from the word go, no meaningful input to the SE.

OK check out this analysis: Inputs by states in SE:

Anambra: Huge human/natural capital, River Port, Huge Economic/Commercial, Orient Oil & Gas Refinery, Academicians

Imo: Huge Human Capital, Oil & Gas, Academicians, Agriculture

Abia: Huge Economic/Commercial, Oil & Gas, Agriculture

Ebonyi: Huge Natural Endowment, Huge Agricultural activities, Huge skilled, unskilled & Semi-skilled man- power

Enugu: Coal, No Human Capital, No Economic activity. No Agriculture.

Umunna, I stand to be corrected if Enugu state is not a parasite and dragging the rest of the SE back.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
ak47mann:

chinno so LG electronics  in akwa is now ready for commission?i want to buy some of their products when i come home, it saves me cost and time buying electronics  in EUROPE.

Nwanne mu, I just passed through the place while coming back from work two days ago, the workers with there white partners are full time on the site to ensure that the project is delivered on schedule. Am sure before the end of first quarter of 2012 the project would have been completed and commissioned. The level of work is quite appreciable.  Please bro reserve some cash cause am gonna take you for a treat round Awka before you return to Europe. My Ministry have lands for re-allocation at Ngozika Estate phase II and GRA Awka, plan to see them also.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Ejine(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
I love the way Bandit has managed to expose this Chino guy and his empty boasts. grin
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
Its not every slowpoke that is worth responding to.  cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Ejine(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
I know. The slowpoke being you of course.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

Lol. am back from meeting upon meetings. Criminal bandit, back to trenches. Road? Roads? Anambra has more motorable road network that traversed all the three senatorial districts of Anambra same cannot be said of your backward unproductive state which has only few tarred roads just in the enugu urban. What happens to such places as Nsuka, Ngwo, Udi, Awgu, Oji River they staring you in the face, please manufacture an answer to that bro nwa mkpi nkanu.

We Anambrans set the pace, now that we showed you guyz the road, you now know what is tarred road. Thanks to the Great Zik that brought another nwa nkanu in the person of Jim. You guyz have always been parasites from the word go, no meaningful input to the SE.

Anambra: Huge human/natural capital, River Port, Huge Economic/Commercial, Orient Oil & Gas Refinery, Academicians

Ebonyi: Huge Natural Endowment, Huge Agricultural activities, Huge skilled, unskilled & Semi-skilled man- power

Umunna, I stand to be corrected if Enugu state is not a parasite and dragging the rest of the SE back.

And you forgot the greatest contribution of Enugu State which is housing uneducated and foul-mouthed ndi agba-enu, that would never return to their own state with their motor parts and tyre selling businesses every where. The sheer thought of returning to your state during the Christmas season is an unimaginable nightmare to you loud, rabbid  dogs. Shey dem dey pursue all of una for una place or is it the lack of roads that would lead you home.

Anyway, we appreciate you guys remaining in Enugu during the festivities, it saves us the cost of hiring watchmen to guard our precious city.

Lol @ this adaka working in a ministry, no wonder Anambra is in a perpetual state of under-development and neglect when omata and an agbero like you and are the ones running the state. You people need to up your game.

Laughing stock of Igbo land, no shame, no pride.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2011
Ejiné:

I love the way Bandit has managed to expose this Chino guy and his empty boasts. grin

Bros mu, ote go nji echi ndi'a onu na ana ebea. I ma na, ana agba ha nkiti, ha ana emeghari nkpotu enu na ana ka onwere ihe ha chitara aja na ya. Udo diri gi Nna.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
Laughing stock?? laughing stock?? In what sense when we put food on your table everyday. Like I have consistently confronted you with this ugly truth 70% of your bread-winners lives in Anambra state either in Onitsha or Nnewi does that not make Anambra your 'nwannedi n' mba' and also your safety-net?

By the way who do you think are making mockery of the Igbos here, its no other state than empty enugu state with nothing to bring to the table except few roads (only in enugu urban)?

Stop this anger its not gonna take you anywhere, face the reality for once. Stop blabbing and tell us in clear terms what your a;s;s backward enugu state has contribution to the SE in general if not producing dunces and cocoa-nut heads like yourself?  grin sorry that was rather harsh, but tell us the truth nwa nkanu.

FYI: bulk of Anambra people are living and working in Anambra that explain the higher population of Anambra which x2 more than that of enugu ota nkita.  grin
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
i know they call Lagos The 4th most populous city in Africa,and it must be by population, not really base on infrastructure cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
@ Criminal bandit, Am re-posting this: you must tell me where you bad a;s;s got it wrong. Tell us in a clear-cut statement why can't you people contribute anything economically meaningful to the SE. Does it mean that you guyz lost the exposure we Anambrans through the great Zik gave you backward guyz? Tell us, let put anger and quarrels away from this for once, come lets reason together as nwanne.  grin grin

Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

Laughing stock?? laughing stock?? In what sense when we put food on your table everyday. Like I have consistently confronted you with this ugly truth 70% of your bread-winners lives in Anambra state either in Onitsha or Nnewi does that not make Anambra your 'nwannedi n' mba' and also your safety-net?

By the way who do you think are making mockery of the Igbos here, its no other state than empty enugu state with nothing to bring to the table except few roads (only in enugu urban)?

Stop this anger its not gonna take you anywhere, face the reality for once. Stop blabbing and tell us in clear terms what your a;s;s backward enugu state has contribution to the SE in general if not producing dunces and cocoa-nut heads like yourself?  grin sorry that was rather harsh, but tell us the truth nwa nkanu.

FYI: bulk of Anambra people are living and working in Anambra that explain the higher population of Anambra which x2 more than that of enugu ota nkita.  grin

Diokpa, did you even see the four walls of an academic institution? Can't you put your two sense in to get a dollar back or do i have to knock everything into your ishi ebuka, huh?

You are a laughing stock because amongst every Igbo, you people are known for loud noise but actually have nothing to show for it, and the embarrassing under-development in Anambra is evident of that.
Do you now understand why you guys are a laughing stock? Duh. I argue with facts and you argue with fiction and that makes all your childish rants, pathetic.

I repeat, Enugu or Anambra? Ask any Nigerian where he would rather live and compile the answers
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
You have once again failed to answer the most critical question for your survival. 'Onye amaghi e be mmiri si mara ya'. The problem is that you have major complex and illusion problem. Ok another anaylsis btw Lagos and Cross River states; lagos is rowdy and less peaceful when compare to Calabar but the population of Surulere alone is x2 the total population of Cross River. That is to tell you that economic indices and implication determines where people go to live and work most.

Another analysis: Canada is more peaceful than US but people die in deserts just to enter the US borders. Are you following the economic logic and human behavior to the economy?

Now let us bring it home, population of Anambra is almost x2 of what you have in Enugu state, alot of factors determine human migration basically the economy. Onitsha alone has more banks than entire enugu state, so even the financial institutions and investors are aware of this facts that explains and determines where to site there company.

I want you to start thinking for good nwa nkanu.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

You have once again failed to answer the most critical question for your survival. 'Onye amaghi e be mmiri si mara ya'. The problem is that you have major complex and illusion problem. Ok another anaylsis btw Lagos and Cross River states; lagos is rowdy and less peaceful when compare to Calabar but the population of Surulere alone is x2 the total population of Cross River. That is to tell you that economic indices and implication determines where people go to live and work most.

Another analysis: Canada is more peaceful than US but people die in deserts just to enter the US borders. Are you following the economic logic and human behavior to the economy?

Now let us bring it home, population of Anambra is almost x2 of what you have in Enugu state, alot of factors determine human migration basically the economy. Onitsha alone has more banks than entire enugu state, so even the financial institutions and investors are aware of this facts that explains and determines where to site there company.

I want you to start thinking for good nwa nkanu.

All those analysis are irrelevant. Go and make your state livable first because it is an eye sore. When was the last time you guys actually had a functioning government that are not unleashing thugs on themselves. Anyday you actually achieve anything with your loudness and noise-making, let me know. Till then keep believing you have anything to offer any one.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
^ And who told you that enugu state is liveable more than Anambra is? All those people from Anambra that you see today in enugu are the people who were there before the creation of new Anambra state, and am sure that greater part of them have since relocated to Anambra, Awka precisely. Am a living witness to that.

With all the security challenges in PH people and investors have not stopped trooping to the state. So people tend to go where the economy is more vibrant and viable no matter the circumstance surrounding it. But you can keep living in dead illusion that people are coming to enugu whereas the place is as empty as a cocoon. grin

This means you are basically stark and irredeemable, I think faith-based organization should be our last recourse in your condition but you have proved to be stubborn to all medications.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Uche Azikiwe Celebrates Her 70th Birthday Today (Photos) / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari / There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.