Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out (41043 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2011
asha 80:

well banditc does not see it that way hence the argurement.go back to when you made that statement and you will see that that is where the argurement started.

Who the frigging hell is Bandit C.? Everyone makes their own opinions, no?. The question is, was my claim right or wrong that Enugu is poorer than Abia, Imo and Anambra?

Mind you am neither from Anambra nor Enugu, so I am not beclouded by their well-known internecine rivalry.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

Nairaland bu chi fo anu ozo! hehe!  undecided  grin

Imagine this man telling me that Enugu is his city as if my people made no contribution to its current status.

Nna, I don't know what school you attended, but please stop disgracing yourself and your so called "school".

Umunna, I hope y'all see part of why Enugu Airport is there, while some are lobbying for an International Airport at Anambra state.  undecided
Is that how we shall get there?

I would use this opportunity to THOROUGHLY chide your type.
You were the first to sack other Igbos when Enugu state was created, and in doing so poisoned Igboland that today Abia state is doing the same.

Shame of you! angry angry

I repeat, any SANE Enugu state citizen should be VERY ashamed of you. Tufiakwa!  cool

Honestly, you are daft. Who honestly gave this dunce the said ''Eze ndi Igbo bla bla bla'' title? Ask any body who was born and raised in Enugu, whether he is from Enugu, Imo, Cross River, Anambra and so on what love they have for Enugu and they would tell you true love. So ''our'' implies the residents of Enugu and not the bigoted ''our'' you have in your skull.

Peep how i rarely put state when i write Enugu, that is is to show you what i imply but you are too slow for that.

Lol again at this rat and his ''umunna'' nonsense here online, in case you haven't noticed, this is online and not your village umunna meeting or ogboni cult. We are all people with the interest and well being of Ndigbo as a nation at heart and if you think your love for Igbo is more than another man, i think someone should then slap you out of your delusion.

While we may defend Ndigbo, our culture and very way of life here online, i owe you no allegiance or need to pally pally with you. I always thought you were even intelligent but ''diokpa'' i bu ezigbo ''afo anu'' and you hell stay clear from me. I should have known this grunt is from Anambra and not have taken his contributions seriously because we know how you people are serial bigots against other Igbos. You people sit here and deride Ebonyi everyday and tomorrow you claim to be true Igbo sons.

Idi nma iji ula maricha onu. Nkakwu like you.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2011
ak47mann:

bandit must be a son of a teacher in enugu state grin their is this jelousy/complex always happen b/w civil servants and self made entrepreneurs  grin grin grin

Any way Enugu NA our sister state cool

I guess you wouldn't even walk the same road i walk but i know that online everybody is wealthy, from rich and respected parents, mansions everywhere and clubs with Bill gates kids and all that but i refuse to argue with you because you do not impress me. Ain't you still an undergraduate? Finish school first and then we could talk about big money and being rich.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by asha80(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

I tend to think that Peter Obi is somehow irresponsible; not in managing money o. He is not responsible enough to understand the CURRENT possibilities of Anambra state. He sees himself as this village headmaster making sure that basic things are provided prudently.
A great administrator would still be financially prudent, provide basic infrastructure, and still transform the urban cities of Anambra state.
Also Anambra is yet to develop "happy hour" infrastructure which attract people to want to live there.
I expect a great Anambra governor to ingeniously mobilize private capital to develop new areas.
I think they've started developing the "Anam New City", but it would take a while to attract enough attention.

anam city is a private initiative not government.

if you ask me anambra is paying the price of not having a previous governor(including old anambra state) that desinged any form of masterplan for onitsha at least giving that nnewi and awka might not have gotten prominence at that time.

what i am trying to say is this at that time i am sure enugu already had a plan.so what stopped nwobodo from designing another one for the second important city of onitsha?remember that sam mbakwe designed for umuahia,aba and owerri at the same time.yes aba has detoriated badly(due to incomptence of both civilian and military guys that came later) but at least it has a template to work on.onitsha has none until now.ask yourself why did other former anambra governors from 1991 not deem it fit to draw a master plan for onitsha let alone awka and nnewi.

obi has done it.it is left for an incoming one to implement it(that is if thinking of continium  matters to will come next).obi might have his reasons for trying to uplift the rural areas.remember too that there are other important competing needs that sucks money especially education.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2011
bandit
Mr man your vote never count, only-truth had advised you but you keep making fool out of yourself, you are just mumbling your silly mouth to make yourself feel better,you cant change the statues quote,enugu is full of civil servant,am not saying that enugu is not nice and quiet but the populace are civil servants simple cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 18, 2011
ak47mann:

bandit
Mr man your vote never count, only-truth had advised you but you keep making fool out of yourself, you are just mumbling your silly mouth to make yourself feel better,you cant change the statues quote,enugu is full of civil servant,am not saying that enugu is not nice and quiet but the populace are civil servants simple cool

Wow!!!! Enugu is full of civil servants, however could i have known that. You Mr. Ak is a genius. Anything else? Nonsense. Next please.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by FACE(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2011
Ok, there is Eko Ile from Lagos and Chino from Anambra and now Bandit C from Enugu.

I was thinking that Eko Ile was going to attack, but maybe someone from Enugu bought him suya tonight so he is letting that slide for now. Don't worry guys, the suya will soon finish and he will be back.

It didn't take Chino long to revert to form after his initial crocodile gladness for Enugu.

Out came Bandit C with this huge chip on his shoulder for Anambra; fighting and throwing bottles and kitchen sink anyhow. Bandit, u be Camp guy ?

Why can't you guys just shut up if you see nothing good in others ?
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2011
FACE:

Ok, there is Eko Ile from Lagos and Chino from Anambra and now Bandit C from Enugu.

I was thinking that Eko Ile was going to attack, but maybe someone from Enugu bought him suya tonight so he is letting that slide for now. Don't worry guys, the suya will soon finish and he will be back.

It didn't take Chino long to revert to form after his initial crocodile gladness for Enugu.

Out came Bandit C with this huge chip on his shoulder for Anambra; fighting and throwing bottles and kitchen sink anyhow. Bandit, u be Camp guy ?

Why can't you guys just shut up if you see nothing good in others ?

Sorry my brother but i am usually not this way. I even rarely contribute to insults among Igbos unless it is external aggression but that Chino guy has been running loose on these boards and is not controlled or cautioned by anybody including the lame duck ''eze ndi igbo bla bla'' Only Truth or whatever he calls himself. The Chino guy has been insulting Imo people, Abia people, Ebonyi people, even though he lives in a State that can be virtually termed a gutter, but he and his Anambra goons wanted to try that on Enugu and i'm just letting him know that, that ish won't fly. It would be suicide for them to even give it a thought.

See how they are banding together but being picked off one by one. I can do this with them all day until Enugu leaves their mouths.

I have got my Acog Scope on any monkey who even attempts that crap with Coal City. These guys should fix their state before taking a shot at others. Hypocrites.

Oh and i be Achara Layout all day. We dey vex for that end well, lol.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by asha80(m): 12:47am On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

Sorry my brother but i am usually not this way. I even rarely contribute to insults among Igbos unless it is external aggression but that Chino guy has been running loose on these boards and is not controlled or cautioned by anybody including the lame duck ''eze ndi igbo bla bla'' Only Truth or whatever he calls himself. The Chino guy has been insulting Imo people, Abia people, Ebonyi people, even though he lives in a State that can be virtually termed a gutter, but he and his Anambra goons wanted to try that on Enugu and i'm just letting him know that, that ish won't fly. It would be suicide for them to even give it a thought.

See how they are banding together but being picked off one by one. I can do this with them any day until Enugu leaves their mouths.

I have got my Acog Scope on any monkey who even attempts that crap with Coal City. These guys should fix their state before taking a shot at others. Hypocrites.

only truth has actually cautioned him before only for chino to insult him.hey it is cyberspace so no one can stop chino from typing.he also uses the followin ids

okparaigbo,chy101,igboamaka and ohaneze1
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 12:53am On Dec 18, 2011
Anyone insulting Ebonyi is either outta their mind or short sighted. That is one state that has the potential to grow. So much natural resources.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by FACE(m): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2011
Bandit C.:

See how they are banding together but being picked off one by one. I can do this with them all day until Enugu leaves their mouths.

Oh and i be Achara Layout all day. We dey vex for that end well, lol.

I know where u are coming from.

A ma m na o siri ike nnukwu I gba ya nkiti, mana jisie ike gbachie ya nkiti. Unu na ako onwe unu onu, unu na enye ndi ozo mgbo eji ebuso unu agha mgbe oge ruru.

Achara L/out, I get peeps for Igbariam Street and anyi nwere ala ebe ahu. Udo diri gi.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2011
FACE:

I know where u are coming from.

A ma m na o siri ike nnukwu I gba ya nkiti, mana jisie ike gbachie ya nkiti. Unu na ako onwe unu onu, unu na enye ndi ozo mgbo eji ebuso unu agha mgbe oge ruru.

Achara L/out, I get peeps for Igbariam Street and anyi nwere ala ebe ahu. Udo diri gi.

Chukwu gozie gi Nna. Anugo'm ihe ikwuru. Okwu ahu ga ebe kita. Nkea ga abukwa nke ikpe azu mu na onye Igbo ibem ga adoga ya ebea ozo mana ndi be anyi na asi, na ijiji na anaghi anu ihe na eso ozu aba ni inyi. Onye chozikwa, ya kwanyere onwe ya ugwu. Jisie ike.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by oduasolja: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2011
Quote from: manchy7531 on Yesterday at 07:43:29 PM
let me tell you lagos is not yorubaland.Lagos is nigerialand. so,saying we should relocated to the south east just explain your low IQ.
by the way if you want to compare states in the SW,SS,SE then don't include Lagos because it is not Yoruba wealth that is building Lagos (i think i don't need to talk more on that)
Compare your filty states like Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ekiti&Ondo to any state in the SS,SE i tell you u will be very ashamed of urslves.upon all your so called big gra gra,all you get is fake Education,pach pach infrastructure,tatad houses,dirty and smelly streets.
I want to know if this kinda mall is in ondo,ogun,osun,oyo ekiti.
when comparing states the SW has 6 states with only 2 gallant ones(excluding Lagos) with Osun& ekiti being a shame to yorubaland and ondo doing fairly ok and coming up,SS has 6 states with 4 gallant states with Akwa ibom fast growing to make it 5 very soon and bayelsa being the backward state, The SE have 5 states with 4 gallant states and ebonyi being the backwards state.
so tell me which region is doing better collectively.remove Lagos from the SW and you will see that the SW is just as Unclad as a hen after the wind has blown. upon all the bigmouth,self acclaimed most illiterate or what have you.Lazy id!ots.

another omo nna fucker. .

all of your bleeping states combined does not reach lagos. not to talk of ogun state and others. outside of enugu all your other cities are erosion ravaged rubbish dumps. with nothing to write home about.
if your states are soo beautiful why dont your millions of igbo prostiutes , armed robbers and almajiris head back to ala igbo paradise and live there.

instead of selling nyansh all over nigeria.

instead of terrorizing the rest of nigeria.

one thing is for sure. igbo people do not feed yorubas. u dont have the capacity to do so. u cant even feed urself.

so shut the bleep up and go jump of a bridge
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Ejine(m): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2011
Omo e be like say dis Bandit guy na real militant eh. grin
Ol' boy, I fear oh.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by member479760: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2011
Very nice! na yankee Shoprite ooo!
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by eatme: 2:05am On Dec 18, 2011
Anambra/Enugu people disgust me shaaa

All of this ontop of a mall?  Reading you mor.ons arguing over which underdeveloped state is least underdeveloped is pure comedic. Its like watching Special Olympics event; at the end of the event, win or loss they are still all "challenged". So, in essence what I'm trying to say is,  after all of this nonsense, both states will remain a mere underdeveloped states in a 3rd world country.

Unu will never find Imo/Abia publicly shaming themselves like this! We truly understand the meaning of Nwannedinamba!!

Ya'll should continue with your nonsense while Imo people Stay stunting!!

Imo, ndewo nu oooo!!!
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 2:09am On Dec 18, 2011
eatme:

What does that mean again?
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by eatme: 2:12am On Dec 18, 2011
Nchara:

What does that mean again?

Agadi, how would you know?

Okay, I feel like respecting my elders today, so, Imma translate it for you. It means, Dede, gbara mu Christmas!
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 2:17am On Dec 18, 2011
eatme:

Agadi, how would you know?

Okay, I feel like respecting my elders today, so, Imma translate it for you. It means, Dede, gbara mu Christmas!

Okay oh. I hear you, bomboy.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Obiagu1(m): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2011
Nawa oo! embarassed
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by eatme: 2:26am On Dec 18, 2011
Nchara:

Okay oh. I hear you, bomboy.

Only an agadi would misinterpret stunting in the context it was used as "stunted development" shocked

That's how I deduced you were of the older generation.  grin

So, about igbara mu Christmas,  achoro mu BlackBerrrry.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 2:27am On Dec 18, 2011
eatme:

Only an [b]adagi [/b]would misinterpret stunting in the context it was used as "stunted development" shocked

Okay bomboy, what is adagi again?
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nnenna1(f): 2:28am On Dec 18, 2011
SMH at this thread.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by eatme: 2:30am On Dec 18, 2011
Nchara:

Okay bomboy, what is adagi again?

Adanne gi, bomboy. lipsrsealed
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 2:32am On Dec 18, 2011
eatme:

Only an agadi would misinterpret stunting in the context it was used as "stunted development" shocked

All of this ontop of a mall?  Reading you mor.ons arguing over which underdeveloped state is least underdeveloped is pure comedic. Its like watching Special Olympics event; at the end of the event, win or loss they are still all "challenged". So, in essence what I'm trying to say is,  after all of this nonsense, both states will remain a mere underdeveloped states in a 3rd world country.

Unu will never find Imo/Abia publicly shaming themselves like this! We truly understand the meaning of Nwannedinamba!!

Imo, ndewo nu oooo!!!

1. stunting: A word used to describe a person who is showing off or trying to get attention by performing an elaborate act or stunt and being someone they are not.
2. Stuning: arrested development

How does any of those definitions fit in here?

Which Imo person has been trying to show off here?
Now I know why bomboys such as yourself are unable to pass WAEC and JAMB.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by HighChief4(m): 2:51am On Dec 18, 2011
It is really so sad reading through all these insults and tantrum throwing. I wonder how these beautiful thread degenerated to all these, this is really a show of shame. Unu na emechu mmadu iru na ebe a. Biko ya bizie. Onye biri ibe ya biri
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by eatme: 2:56am On Dec 18, 2011
Nchara:

1. stunting: A word used to describe a person who is showing off or trying to get attention by performing an elaborate act or stunt and being someone they are not.
2. Stuning: arrested development

How does any of those definitions fit in here?

Which Imo person has been trying to show off here?
Now I know why bomboys such as yourself are unable to pass WAEC and JAMB.

Did you really google "stunting"  shocked shocked shocked

All you bush Nigerians that just came to America yesterday, *smh*

Well, what I actually meant was `stuntin`` as `To look real good, and know that you look good, so good that when you walk by, people's head's turn.`

But apparently, I have to spell everything out to all you main market traders.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 3:04am On Dec 18, 2011
eatme:

Did you really google "stunting"  shocked shocked shocked

All you bush Nigerians that just came to America yesterday,  *smh*

Well, what I actually meant was `stuntin`` as `To look real good, and know that you look good, so good that when you walk by, people's head's turn.`

But apparently, I have to spell everything out to all you main market traders.

F # 1: You meant to say ''stuntin'' but ended up saying stunting? Then you turn around and blame it on the who read accurately what you wrote (not what you meant to write)
F# 2: No Imo person  has shown off (stunted) on this thread

How much more do you want to wallow, educated illiterate, American wannabe bomboy?
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 3:50am On Dec 18, 2011
bandict

anambra might have under graduates,but you cant take away that they are business minded people,and am not telling you for talk sake,you cant just open your mouth and talk rubbish you most realised that most graduates in anambra end up during business,their are big top shots PHD holders in anambra state, but most of them are in business,some are not.

Anambra people  understanding of the core values and beliefs that drive business in Nigeria and beyond,every body is talently different in their aspect in life,but am sorry to hurt your feelings were we come from, we are all business minded and educated.
Apart from my uncle he studied mathematics and statistics in England in the 60s and a PHD holder, if you argue more i will post his website to shut you up, apart from him every other person are self made entrepreneur , if you like believe it or not.That's your problem.

We might not walk on the same pavement you might be right,but don't forget that ejiro mgbaru anya isi coolyou want me to reveal myself to unknown, just to win an argument cool

And we got names like chinua achebe,chika obi,ikemba,etc these are world known.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 4:01am On Dec 18, 2011
@Bandit C

I did not respond on time because I was busy. Sorry for my late reply.

I hope your anger at my person is not because of the "eze ndigbo" title here. Nwanne I don't think you should insult Ndigbo with your tantrums and rants because of that. Only a fool would worry about an innocuous online exercise. I accepted the title out of respect and love for Ndigbo. Nothing more. cool
It would not stop me from speaking the truth always, insult or no insult.

I have severally (on this site) wondered how Ojukwu was able to survive for 3 years. To me, that was his greatest achievement as the Biafran head of state. cool I read a book about how fellow Igbos were giving Ojukwu's location co-ordinates to Nigerian air-force intelligence, enabling them to conduct precision bombings on Ojukwu's locations.
That was why Ojukwu developed a mystic about his person and positions throughout the war.
Reading from you reminded me of what our people are good at -fighting their own brothers instead of outside enemies.

The mall has somehow intoxicated you that you've lost your mind completely. I still maintain that I worry about its viability. Let me tell you why.

The friend I discussed about earlier was among the first people to seek a shop at this mall. She says that a shop is N420,000 minus security and other deposit for every quarter (3 months). She says that to make it, a shop owner has to make at least N1 million every three months; but she withdrew because she swears that there is no way a shop owner would make such money from there, unless they are making the money elsewhere. That money is what shop owners of such class in Onitsha and Nnewi make in ONE month.

She insists that there is no money in Enugu, and gave me another example.

On starting her business, she imported one container of goods (bicycles) from China, paid N320,000 to haul it all the way to Enugu city. When it got there, she couldn't sell it, and had to send it all the way back to Lagos.
You know what happened? The same container was sold to another guy at Lagos, who then sent it to Onitsha. The rest is history. She swore NEVER to attempt big business again in Enugu. She also said that Ogbete (Enugu's primary commercial center) is really sustained by Onitsha.  This is someone talking from experience.

Nna, I insist that you have complex issues. There are many fellow Igbos here with such complex.
Oburo tata ka anyi fubara awusa na uta.  cool

This is the whole truth.  cool cool cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:03am On Dec 18, 2011
ak47mann:

bandict

anambra might have under graduates,but you cant take away that they are business minded people,and am not telling you for talk sake,you cant just open your mouth and talk rubbish you most realised that most graduates in anambra end up during business,their are big top shots PHD holders in anambra state, but most of them are in business,some are not.

Anambra people  understanding of the core values and beliefs that drive business in Nigeria and beyond,every body is talently different in their aspect in life,but am sorry to hurt your feelings were we come from, we are all business minded and educated.
Apart from my uncle he studied mathematics and statistics in England in the 60s and a PHD holder, if you argue more i will post his website to shut you up, apart from him every other person are self made entrepreneur , if you like believe it or not.That's your problem.

We might not walk on the same pavement you might be right,but don't forget that ejiro mgbaru anya isi coolyou want me to reveal myself to unknown, just to win an argument cool

And we got names like chinua achebe,chika obi,ikemba,etc these are world known.

So Ojukwu now belongs to Anambra only? wink wink wink wink wink wink
How has Chinua/Chike Obi/etc contributed to the devpt of Anambra specifically?
Like I said, all your intellectuals have left the house open for Omata traders to take over, hence Anambra's under-achieving status

I beg  make una rest this matter.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Obiagu1(m): 4:06am On Dec 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari / There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report / Labour Yields To Fg’s Pressure, May Call Off Strike Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.