Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (7245 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures / Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa / North Niger And East Are More Developed Western Niger Picture By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by dayokanu(m): 4:39am On Dec 20, 2011
Musiwa harass them with maps jare
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Yeske2(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2011
@Musiwa, kind of finding it difficult following your line of arguement because you are always muddling up everything even with your pix and satellite pix, i still dont get ya. Dammit
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Roland17(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^^ am very happy u have also noticed his flaws and i feel, its best to keep silent than speak loud and thought a fool.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
Why do you think this black people lived in the USA. It is because some black people in Africa, are not good. And if we lived in the same nation with some of them. how do you think, they treat us,   That why the pictures shows that. They treat us with hate.

[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.412094!/img/httpImage/image.jpg[/img]

I  call my first witness , The Queen of England. her royal highest  Queen Elizabeth II

I am going to show you the level of hate and discrimination using the universities system, that you people do not want us to success, that you do not wish all well. that you so much hate Yoruba people.

Here is the history of nigeria universities.

Before britian left nigeria was divided into 3 the north, west and east. they were all independent of each other, and they ran their own government.

Before  merging the government of the region together, here are the universities in the 3 region.

University in the West government  ( majority Yoruba people)

1 Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife

2 University of Benin

3 University of Ibadan

4 University of Lagos

University in the north    ( majority hausa/fulani people)

1 Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria

university in the  East   ( majority Igbo people)

1  University of nigeria

here are universities created after the merger and during a period of 51 years by the Nigeria government,

(please note the technology university do not have faculty of law, medicine, education, social science, art, business etc)

Created after the 3 region in the west   ( majority Yoruba people)

Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State    ( 1 REAL UNIVERSITY EVEN IT AS NOT STARTED YET AND AS NO CAMPUS, UNIVERSITY ONLY IN LICENCE)
Fed. Univ. of Petroleum Resources, Effurun  (A faculty of Engineering)
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.   (A faculty of agric)
Federal University of Technology, Akure  (A faculty of Engineering)

Created after the 3 region in the north    ( majority hausa/fulani people)

University of Jos
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
University of Maiduguri
Usuman Danfodiyo University
Nigerian Defence Academy,Kaduna
University of Abuja
University of Ilorin
Bayero University,Kano
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
Federal University, Keshere, Gombe State
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State
Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State
University of Agriculture, Makurdi ( faculty of agric)
Federal University of Technology Yola.  (faculty of Engineering)
Federal University of Technology, Minna. (faculty of Engineering)

Created after the 3 region in the East    ( majority igbo people)

University of Calabar
University of Port-Harcourt
University of Uyo
Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (faculty of Engineering)
Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike  (faculty of agric)
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Yeske2(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
Obviously Yaba left is missing a patient.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by sheyguy: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2011
I am feeling this thread, wuruwuru pple wont show up with their magomago logic now.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2011
Musiwa, are all those fake schools you posted the ones Awo built and you guys still sing his praise like sheep without shepherd? He must have gba oju you guys and una fall mugu. Wayo man dupe mugu people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 12:59am On Dec 21, 2011
they are universities before the federal govt cancel the 3 region

That shows you what the nigeria govt having been doing.

You see how can the people in the western niger of nigeria who pay the largest taxes dont get project from that govt. Does that not tell you the story. It show ethnic hate.

You ask why are they not doing the project themself. They have already been over taxes,  and even while most of the other part of nigeria dont pay taxes, the same people still have to pay for their university education,  Where do they get the money. While the other nigerian mostly dont pay close to nothing to their children education even when they dont pay that much taxes.

There is nowhere it is done.

In nigeria , people dont speak up,  Or are scare to speak thinking somebody would shut them up or call them. When someone hurt you, if you dont speak up. they will continue to hurt you.

Do you think Jonathan Goodluck is right for given bayelsa state 160 billion naira with a population of less than 1 million and Oyo state with nearly 20 million 50 billion. Is that fair. tell me.

You cant have change if you keep quiet.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 1:09am On Dec 21, 2011
musiwa,,.:

Do you think Jonathan Goodluck is right for given bayelsa state 160 billion naira with a population of less than 1 million and Oyo state with nearly 20 million 50 billion. Is that fair. tell me.

What or how much is Oyo contributing to the coffers relative to Bayelsa? Stop being greedy and be thankful for what you do get?
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2011
this is bayelsa state from satellite picture , NASA, judge for yourself. bayelsa do not contribute N14 billion naira a month to nigeria but get more than 14 billion. I can tell you, that Nigeria govt collect more than than 14 billion from Oyo state but give 3 or 4 billion. Is that a fair system even while oyo state is 20 times the population

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 1:57am On Dec 21, 2011
you see Oyo state pays for electricity , water, personal taxes, vat, companies taxes etc and I can tell you it is more than 14 billion. But bayelsa contribute less than 1 billion to nigeria govt. The oil we are all looking at it. this dont give nigeria govt 14 billion a month. I will zoom in for you to see it.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2011
This pictures are what northerners are looking at. I now talk to people from nigeria even with very good video. It shows they are looking at the satellite picture in the north. And they know the truth that the Nigeria media and government was telling them lies,

This is why they are bombing everywhere. because the north discovered they dont need the south. that it was more of the media and newspaper trying to sell newspaper,  and also oil marketers playing game with them. This is what is going on. that is the reason. it look like they are bombing everywhere.

You see the north only remain in nigeria because of the oil. Can you see that picture. Is that close to nothing enough for them to be minority in a country. there are many wako people in nigeria. and knowing the north they will not agree.

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2011
the problem is africa has insincere leaders.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by EMANY01(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
I must confess I'm amazed.Musiwa you are the all time champion of circuitous and incoherent argumentation. Trying to follow your logic has got me really dazed, like someone who got spin ed in a centrifuge.
I bow to your superior tactics.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
how am i incoherent ? show me

even before the bombing, i told you all nigeria was ahead for war after seen the satellite pictures. you call me names. i know the politics of nigeria more than you. that why you see bombing. most of this person who tell you thing are liars.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by olawalebabs(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
subscribing to this thread
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by ak47mann(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
cool
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2011
Musiwa

Is it the responsibility of the the Fed Govt to build primary and secondary schools? Hold Tinubu, Fasola, and their gang of ACN usurpers grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dresponsible. They are in charge in We[b]stern Niger[/b] (according to you) today. Tomorrow is past.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by sheyguy: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
I think the westerners have been truly marginalised, a clear case is that of federal schools.
If it was the N or SE that had gone thru what SW went through, then things wouldn't be the way it is now, there will be more noise than we have now.
OBJ 4 one, did not use his presidency tenure to favour the yorubas in anyway uncalled 4.
While the cecelia ibrus of this country who have looted hundred of billions of naira outa power and r practically guilty are quitely getting away with it, yet-to-be-convicted Tinubu, Akala, OGD, and Bankole av been tagged evidence-of-yorubas-being-Nigeria-main-problem.
Infact OBJ gave the SS oil states 13%derivation, elevated GEJ and was fare to all. It is funny to see how the rules have changed and it is now all-man-4-himself. Yorubas av suddenly become the cause of our problem.
They should remember one thing, nothing lasts forever.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
sheyguy:

I think the westerners have been truly  marginalised, a clear case is that of federal schools.
If it was the N or SE that had gone thru what SW went through, then things wouldn't be the way it is now, there will be more noise than we have now.
OBJ 4 one, did not use his presidency tenure to favour the yorubas in anyway uncalled 4.
While the cecelia ibrus of this country who have looted hundred of billions of naira outa power and r practically guilty are quitely getting away with it, yet-to-be-convicted Tinubu, Akala, OGD, and Bankole av been tagged evidence-of-yorubas-being-Nigeria-main-problem.
Infact OBJ gave the SS oil states 13%derivation, elevated GEJ and was fare to all. It is funny to see how the rules have changed and it is now all-man-4-himself. Yorubas av suddenly become the cause of our problem.
They should remember one thing, nothing lasts forever.

The lamentations from self-induced disgruntlement. Ondo state also gets 13%. You guys are too greedy joo.
When OBJ was in Aso Rock, it was Yoruba, Yoruba in all corners of that place. Now it is Ijaw, Ijaw.  Live with it.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by ak47mann(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
Anambra State Tour - Amaku University Teaching Hospital

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by ak47mann(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2011

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by ak47mann(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2011
http://www.unizik.edu.ng/#

people always forget, that was build by state government
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by sheyguy: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
Nchara:

The lamentations from self-induced disgruntlement. Ondo state also gets 13%. You guys are too greedy joo.
When OBJ was in Aso Rock, it was Yoruba, Yoruba in all corners of that place. Now it is Ijaw, Ijaw.  Live with it.
Can u plsss . . . support ur Yoruba-Yoruba domintion in Aso-rock claims with some proofs/illustrations?
OBJ a SWner gave SS 13%, why is GEJ not increasing it if his pple truly deserves more? instead he zoning capital projects to his pple outrightly. Was that how OBJ ruled us or is that suppose to be the case if GEJ and his pple feel cheated?
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
sheyguy:

Can u plsss . . . support your Yoruba-Yoruba domintion in Aso-rock claims with some proofs/illustrations?
OBJ a SWner gave SS 13%, why is GEJ not increasing it if his pple truly deserves more? instead he zoning capital projects to his pple outrightly. Was that how OBJ ruled us or is that suppose to be the case if GEJ and his pple feel cheated?

Except for Ondo, you don't produce the oil that keeps Nigeria running. Those who do get 13% and more. Why do you have a problem with that?
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by sheyguy: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
Nchara:

Except for Ondo, you don't produce the oil that keeps Nigeria running. Those who do get 13% and more. Why do you have a problem with that?
i expect u to do beta than this nowww . . . I am asking u why has GEJ not increased the 13% instead he zones federal capital projects to his place without consideration for others'. Is that how OBJ ruled us for 8 yrs?
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
sheyguy:

i expect u to do beta than this nowww . . . I am asking u why has GEJ not increased the 13% instead he zones federal capital projects to his place without consideration for others'. Is that how OBJ ruled us for 8 yrs?

Do you have a problem with siting infrastructures in the Niger Delta? Are those people not Nigerians? Do you want GEJ to do things the way OBJ did and if so why do you think OBj's method is better? Do you know if siting facilities directly for the people is not better than giving the states more than 13% that their govs will end up embezzling anyways? I know if they increase money for Oyo, Ondo Ogun and other SW states, you will be happy. Why are you so greedy and selfish?

Can you even mention one federal project he took to his place without due consideration for others? Am waiting.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by sheyguy: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2011
From the way u sound i must ask what class are in or what level/year if in the uni? . . . Cos u sound like an uninformed  U-20 . . . . . . . . . .
There is NLNG,BRASS, BAYELSA STATE and MORE FEDERAL UNIS amongs others.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by MarcAnthon(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
grin grin grin. Na wa for this musiwa guy o. I don laff tire. So now you want a yoruba country eh kwa? Why didn't you tell your forebears to support the biafra quest back then?
Btw, what % of the federal revenue is made up of tax? When the Niger-Delta still complains that 13% derivative is too small you want them to abolish that? I see you want an implosion. Pele o.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by OneNaira6: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2011
I don't get the line of argument musiwa trying to make. It is the job of the state government to provide decent school for each of their state, though yes the federal government has to help as well but it is more of the state government job. On top of that musiwa, the advice giving to you by nchara and others is accurate. Nigeria government can careless about its people so stop waiting on them to help us. The school posted by Ak47man was built by the state government with zero help from federal government rather they taxed citizen of Anambra to build such school. If we wait on Nigerian government, nothing will occur in that country and we all know this. Sometimes I wish Nigerians will open their mind well enough and copy some African-American community when it comes to dealing with marginalization.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2011
i agree with you. it is the duty of the state to provide for secondary and primary education in nigeria. but what we have inplace is not a federal system but a unitary system of Government. where the federal govt of Nigeria is more powerful than state. and the federal govt collect most of the taxes. in a federal system it is the reverse, state are more powerful than federal govt.

Look the number of people wanting to be the state governor of california is more than the number of people who want to be the president of the USA. over 100 people run for california governorship election , sometimes, compare to the president of the USA. the reason is state governors perform more task than president in the USA. The way the USA system works , most of the responsibility are given to the state. The state of California budget is more than the nation of nigeria.

The federal government of Nigeria collect the bulk of the money. collect all of the revenue. 54% of the revenue it keeps, doing nothing but they steal it. . given the state just 24%. This 54% money of the federal govt disappear each year in the north. Nobody see them in the western niger,
What is going on is state like delta state in western niger has a population of 10 of bayelsa state. How do you expect them to collect the same revenue from Nigeria government. How do you expect them to that, and do you expect a governor who has a state 10 times of another state to perform better than a state 1/10 getting the same money.

Even Jesus christ will not do well in oyo state 50 billion which get less than bayelsa state get 160 billion from the federal govt. but oyo state is 20 times more populated than bayelsa, How do you expect to have effective system.

State are the one who are suppose to collect revenue and use it in their state and not federal govt. look at this plate licence, it was issue by the new york state government.

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
most of the governor make up false budget, even when they dont have the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year 2012 / No-referendum for Biafra..................President-Buhari / Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.