Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (27140 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by ikeyman00(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
udezue please send me your pictures when you are 70 . or do you have your grandfather pictures around post it on the internet. Go and get home trainning, is Papa obasanjo your age mate. Africa have lost another son abroad.

hahhaha

deeps*nyt obj hmm ur uncle haha
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2008
just saw the thread and the pic shocked shocked shocked shocked

disgusting!! i never wanna see it again. i'll tell her to wash her mouth out soon as we get to a restroom or home, whichever's closer.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by MrCrackles(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2008
Obasanjo bloody pervert and fucking cunning looter!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2008
I've always had the thot to buy my kids t-shirts with the inscription 'Do not kiss'. Now, this is ENOUGH reason to tattoo it on their skins sef!!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by benedo(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2008
I remember seeing this on Tv, the little girl i beleive is one of Baba's Grandaughters, and this took place during the last birthday celebration he had while still in office.

Its relly no big deal please, the man can get a kiss from his his little daughter on his birthday now , plssss.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by guysmat(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2009
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww, lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by biola44: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2009
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by multebrain(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2009
OVER MY DEAD BODY MY GENERATION WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH OBJ I'LL NEVER ALLOW THIS EVEN THOUGH I4M DEAD I'LL RAIN CAUSEON OBJ WHAT WHAT HE DONE FOR NIGERIA

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by ak21(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
Me I swear I never see monkey dey kiss 4 my lyf
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by tymoti(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
god forbid bad thing
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by jimmysho(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
there is noithing wrong. i even the girl and her father. it was in ilorin when obj paid a state visit. her dad was labour chairman of nlc kwara chapter who has now turn politician. his name is comrade bisi fakayode. the pix is standing in their sitting room til tomorrow
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by dean2725: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
jimmysho:

there is noithing wrong. i even the girl and her father. it was in ilorin when obj paid a state visit. her dad was labour chairman of nlc kwara chapter who has now turn politician. his name is comrade bisi fakayode. the pix is standing in their sitting room til tomorrow

Abii o. . .once in a lifetime grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by fegflu: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
I just hope say dis Baba no b phaedopile oh,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by williams3(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2010
hpe sey baba no go give d girl cancer of the mouth. cos i hear sey gorilla dey carry disease.oo
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Osama10(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2010
will i ams:

hpe sey baba no go give d girl cancer of the mouth. cos i hear sey gorilla dey carry disease.oo
grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by henry101(m): 3:39am On May 19, 2011
WTF?
The girl would not believe she did that when she was kid, LOL,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by doctorT(m): 5:20am On May 19, 2011
OBJ ugly no be small in this picture sha.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by dempeople(m): 5:47am On May 19, 2011
It must have been a nightmare for the girl. I can attest she nearly died from the incident. Imagine an ape-like thing kissing a human.

See the way the mopol towards the right, was looking at the whole scene feeling sorry for the little girl.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by rasputinn(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by henry101(m): 3:50am On May 20, 2011
dem_people:

It must have been a nightmare for the girl. I can attest she nearly died from the incident. Imagine an ape-like thing kissing a human.

See the way the mopol towards the right, was looking at the whole scene feeling sorry for the little girl.

That was unnecessary,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Vansnickers: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Turns NBA Fan, Shows Support To Toronto Raptors / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.