Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (27120 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kajad(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2006
Can You: Or Let Your Daughter Do This?
shocked shocked

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Seun(m): 10:30am On Mar 13, 2006
Sure. What harm could possibly come out of it? Naughty boy! cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by larryb1(f): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2006
Meeen this one na serious issue o! opportunity they say comes but once, but i would rather prefer that kind of opportunity with the president of THE UNITED STATES. Anyhow sha! it's in record that she once kissed BABA so which one concern u abi u wan kiss am too?
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kajad(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2006
why you wan kiss American president and not your own? i sure say you go prefer kiss Cross River State Governor than American President.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Onigbinde: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2006
well it just a sign of good leader that we have in nigeria.GOD BLESS BABA.[b angry cool][/b]
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Posh(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2006
Kissing a small girl is not an evidence of good leadership which Baba thinks he personifies,but it does show that this is the era of moral decadence.Help Baba has just abused the small girl(albeit partially).
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Z4M4eva(f): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2006
l.o.l Weird.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2006
that's such a funny picture cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Badman888(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2006
Thats some Nasty picture
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by dafman(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2006
The girl looks scared grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by charlisco(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2006
that is a Pediphilia
some one can used this one as an opportunity to hammer from the president
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2006
My God!!!!this is so funny!!!I cannot stop laughing.The girl looks disgusted,that must have been a horrible first kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by IAH(f): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2006
Dang! shocked if that was my daughter, I'd take her home and brush her mouth 50 times non-stop! shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Badman888(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2006
Are you sure
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2006
this picture cracks me up with laughter when I see it!!!the girl looks like she's going to get sick grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2006
I don't blame him though.After all,when last was he kissed?Don't forget Stella has gone,so he has to get it anyhow!!! grin grin grin makes me imagine if she used to climb on something to reach his mouth like that!!!Ohhhh,memories!!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Z4M4eva(f): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2006
Surprise!Surprise!who do we have in da house! grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Badman888(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2006
Ahh ahh get back memories with a small girl,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2006
yea Zee,its me!!!

When I said memories,I meant he must have remembered how he and Ste-baby used to do---kai!!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by TYPOP(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2006
I hope the little girl is not seeing Mr President's tail. Maybe thats what's scaring her.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Kokscity(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2006
What!! shocked shocked. And people want of third term of this? Wonders keep coming!!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by luridguy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2006
grin so BABA can kiss
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by burteeone(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2006
hahaaaa let us appreciate Baba it's not easy ooooo
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2006
kai,this picture is soooooo funny
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Z4M4eva(f): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2006
Actually it rele ain't a big deal.He's just showing da lil girl some love.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2006
Oh!!!what a love!!! cry cry
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Oracle(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2006
real love, you know itz just like a reaction it takes time.
itz gonna takes some time for the lil girl to feel this true love being expressed by the one and only BABA
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by raldsfield(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2006
Baba don old well,

Abeg how old Baba dey, He looks Hundred and twenty to me.

But that small girl get courage, If am my small sister she for done dey cry and take off self.

Baba looks scary in that pic shocked
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by larger20(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2006
The girl face look as if she dey vex, maybe baba mouth smell grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2006
cheiiii,larger,you have cracked me up. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is hilarious!!!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2006
see as the girl is shifting her mouth sef,so that he will only kiss the chin and he sef he is not understanding whats up,he is still pushing his mouth up.The guy must be missing kisses grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by ocho(f): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2006
Presido sure does look funny in that picture. cheesy Sure I'd let my lil baby get a presidential kiss . e no easy at all. grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.