Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (27142 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2006
and then take her to the dentist for refilling?
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Typewriter(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2006
Our presido is the best he knows how to take care of women be it young or old

he is doing it to our finace Minister anty Okonjo
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by princeonx: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2006
my own be say the man look like one baba-lawo! thank God the small girl remember close her mouth fine fine! kiss ko! kiss ni!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Typewriter(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2006
here is the pic

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Ynot(m): 12:46am On Mar 14, 2006
Give the man a break. He was giving the lil girl her share of the national cake.

But damn! he does look like a freakin' baboon. I don't mind presidential kiss, but i'll pass on this one.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chinani(f): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2006
OBJ kissing the Lil' girl is definitely a funny pic. But, ON THE MOUTH sha undecided I know older men like girls to be young, but NAIJA must adopt a cut off age! (j/k)
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Idekeson(m): 2:15am On Mar 14, 2006
Beauty and the Beast!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by larger20(m): 3:27am On Mar 14, 2006
aww, i think OBJ is a great husband to all the women he has slept with. I propose that he get married again
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by bebe6(f): 4:53am On Mar 14, 2006
Beauty and the Beast!

_______________flatline_______________
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by ocho(f): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2006
@Idekeson : beauty and the beast? oh my!! lol
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Phonic(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2006
King Kong Kissing baby monkey, nothing de happen sha
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by drealnoni(f): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2006
Poor chic, her first kiss definitely didnt rock her world. Well that comes from letting a monkey kiss you------ unnatural. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Reba(f): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2006
shocked shocked Very Shameful, How can u say all this nasty things to ur own president do'nt u have any respect.Bunch of stoflaps, By the way what a kiss on the lips can do(not in the mouth as many of u excagurated), God Bless our leaders,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by twinstaiye(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2006
I dont see anything amusing or funny in the picture. As President, a small kid is always given the opportunity to present a flower to the President on arrival to a certain place, methinks, this is what is happening here. The President deserves some respect and so i move that we show and accorded him some.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Reba(f): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2006
Twinstaiye,U are one nigerian with respect, There is nothing wrong with the picture.The guy is just showing appreciation/ love/ hospitality to his people.I thought Nigerian are very proud of what/who they are, (because i think the lil gal gave him a flower or some kind of a gift) Now u are criticising him.and u are showing the whole world of how disrespectul u are,we don'nt say this nasty things to our leaders.to the first person who post the pic and all negative respondant shame on u all.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Seun(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2006
People are allowed to say nasty things to their presidents. That is the primary dividend of democracy; free speech!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by bebe6(f): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2006
@ Seun
Ditto!

@ Reba
we don'nt say this nasty things to our leaders.to the first person who post the pic and all negative respondant shame on u all.

I have noooooo problem whatsoever speaking about the shortcomings of my president or any of his ridiculous decisions. Furthermore, I wouldn't let him put his hands let alone his lips on any child of mine! Shame on me? Please! Shame on him for cheating his way into the presidency!@#$#%%##@@
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by gentleone(f): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2006
hey, take it easy on the president grin
i'm sure the parents of the girl are proud of their daughter and will be showing off the pic to anyone that cares to look.
i wouldn't mind the president kissing my daughter but not on the lips sha o wink
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by tejuoso1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
isn't that cute
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Z4M4eva(f): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2006
It sure is.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by razor(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2006
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]OBJ must have scared the daylight out of the poor girl. Why? Cos the man (Obj) has been liken to a particular animal that looks very much like a man. So the little girl must have had a vision of being kissed by the ,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by SamCharles(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2006
Just thinking aloud, when the President kisses his subject(s), is it not supposed to be on the cheek(s).

Must it be on the mouth?

Some one please explain why it has to be on th mouth.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by pojutime(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2006
Easy on the man now!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by thelma2(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2006
hope this doesn't turn the poor lil' babe off kisses for life. know what horrible first experiences can do. embarassed
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lurvsite(f): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rolly: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2006
u people, lay off abeg!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy let the man be wink
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chinesedoll(f): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2006
which one is ur own typewriter,u are a real typewriter how did u get that pics
or u don turn journalist!!1
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Typewriter(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ruky Ivy if i tell all i know about baba and his love pics you will fall off your bed?
trust me I have them neaked too, so don\t push it.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by gospelman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2006
Well,I think what Mr.President should have done was give her a peck on her cheek,not attempt a direct peck/kiss .
Sure the little girl closed her mouth very well.And that doe not take anything away from her(I know you guys were just joking about that).

But I will not allow a stranger kiss/peck my little girl.Only my wife,sibblings and parents are allowed to do that but even with great caution.

We should all mind the kind of people we live our kids with?
Make sure your kids are not left alone with an adult(whether relative or not) especially when the adult is of the opposite sex.
Some of them can be really horrible.

You all are invited to the Good Friday Miracle night with Pastor Chris:14th April,6pm till dawn at the Loveworld Crusade Grounds,Km 40 ,Lagos/Ibadan Express way.
It is going to be a life changing meeting and Nigeria will not remain the same after this meeting.Mark my words!

Peace
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by nubian(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2006
LARRY B - Wishes she had the oppurtunity to kiss the American president that way;Larry u know how Bill Clinton kissed monica lewisky - he put a cigar into her honey pot then tasted the juice on the cigar, ;thatS how he loves to kiss .

Soooooooo sweetheart get urself ready for bill clintons kiss - he is one of the most charming men to have ruled the US, lots of girls simply love his looks,intelligence and power of speech

he never penetrated monica throughout thier sexcapade, but he did give her some nice ,good tender pre-intimacy - and wonderful CIGAR KISSES
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
That picture reminds me of when i first pay a visit to the zoo and the ape that was there gave my kid sister a peek.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin do you mean he's an ape cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / Paul Okah Beaten At The Home Of Anthony Ekoh As Group Petitions IGP (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.