Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47557 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^keep typing there- i'll check your lonely d.umbass replies when i log back on.

beast of no known lineage or breeding.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
go and switch off your neighbours generator. african monkey. no be only aussie na onitsha.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

[size=16pt]SAGAMITE[/size]

WERE NI E.

WERE ITA GBANGBA.

IF ONLY A MINISTER [OR WHOEVER RAISED YOU ASSUMING THEY HAD THE TIME IN BETWEEN STREETWALKING] HAD DEALT YOU A FEW WELL EARNED SLAPS LONG BEFORE NOW YOU WOULDNT BE AS PATHETIC AS YOU ARE.

I SUGGEST YOU STICK TO OGLING N.AKED TRANSEXUALS AND WAANKING OFF TO THEIR PHOTOS BECAUSE CLEARLY YOU SUCK [PUN INTENDED] AT EVERYTHING ELSE.

You are a cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir!"

Ori e o pe. FOOOOL!

What makes you think I have interest in ogling you?

Why will I want to put such pain on myself?

Is this winch disturbing you that badly!

Morono! I am YOUR GOOOOOOD!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nimshi: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

@ nimshi

i went through your past history and saw your handle is you're a muslim, and most likely gaay [you also spent some time promoting gaay rights].

you were initially here to debate the opponents of mutah marriage.

so, do you care to explain what exactly concerns you with oyedepo and why your limited level of intelligence has seen fit to fixate on him.

is he disturbing your agenda which is probably linked to h.omosexuality?

btw, you'll be happy to see this:

http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/21/wedding-bells-to-ring-for-archie-comics-gay-character/?hpt=us_bn1

1) Ask your god to tell you my religion; your batting average right now is pathetic.

2) You can't think about what you read; years of listening to MOGs taking destructive effect, eh?

3) Mutah marriage: you have huge challenges with comprehension

4) Gays: yes; gays are God's children too; they deserve to live as free humans, free from taunts from i-d-i.ots and m.orons who hate gays and haunt witches.

5) Oyedepo: my concern with Mr. Oyedepo is clear; you're slow, and cannot think, so we'll help you again: a grown man abused a young girl in public; the grown man then boasts about the abuse. This grown man, a witch-hunter and arrogant bully [Do-you-know-who-you're-talking-to?], appears to be insisting he's right, refuses to apologise, carries on like all is well, and expects to retain any respect . . . he can't have all of those.

6) Gays will continue to do what gays do no matter what Mr. Oyedepo does; some members of his church are homosexuals; some his his pastors scattered all over the world are homosexuals; and going by Mr. Oyedepo's behaviour to the young girl, we could conclude that the abuse of children is perhaps regular fare in his church. This is a problem, for while we don't care what consenting adults do in their bedrooms, we care what people in any form of authority do to children. This also links back to why Mr. Oyedepo must be resisted: he's an unapologetic abuser of at least one young girl; why should we expect less of those who see him as god?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 28, 2011
7. Religious matters should never be discussed with Tilapia, no matter your beliefs.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by samyng(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
AN ADVISE TO PEOPLE WHOM ENJOY CURSING ANOINTED MEN OF GOD LIKE PST EA ADEBOYE, BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO AND OTHERS

Firstly i will start by saying this,

YOU CAN NOT CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSED
WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSED IT TURNS BACK TO YOU

Psalm 105:8
"Touch not my anointed ones,do my prophets no harm!"
See the case of Balaam, Even Balaam whom was hired to be paid confirmed it

Numbers 23:8
8 How can I curse whom God has not cursed?
How can I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced?

MIRIAM and AARON murmured against MOSES
Numbers 12:1-2
1 Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.2 And they said, "Has the Lord indeed spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?" And the Lord heard it.

Note Moses did not even know what they said about him, but GOD heard them. And Miriam came under a curse on the spot.

Numbers 12:9
9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them, and he departed.
10 When the cloud removed from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous,t like snow. And Aaron turned toward Miriam, and behold, she was leprous.11 And Aaron said to Moses, "Oh, my lord, do not punish us because we have done foolishly and have sinned.

Note: Those (Anointed men of GOD) whom you curse may not be aware of what is said about them but GOD'S law (Covenant) covers them.
Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Secondly,
Please people also need to beware of what is called curse of the prophets ( Pastors Ministers and every anointed men of GOD)

A clear example of this is shown here when some little children mocked Elisha.

2 Kings 2:23- 24
23 He went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!"24 And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Another example was when

KORAH, DATHAN AND ABIRAM withstood Moses in the wilderness and some other fellows also joined them in their rebellion

Numbers 16:28-30
28 And Moses said, "Hereby you shall know that the Lord has sent me to do all these works, and that it has not been of my own accord.29 If these men die as all men die, or if they are visited by the fate of all mankind, then the Lord has not sent me.30 But if the Lord creates something new, and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into Sheol, then you shall know that these men have despised the Lord."

God honoured moses word and it came to pass
Numbers 16:31-33
31 And as soon as he had finished speaking all these words, the ground under them split apart.32 And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the people who belonged to Korah and all their goods.33 So they and all that belonged to them went down alive into Sheol, and the earth closed over them, and they perished from the midst of the assembly.34 And all Israel who were around them fled at their cry, for they said, "Lest the earth swallow us up!"

In conclusion
Dear Brethrens

The Church is not a place for entertainment but a Spiritual place, mind what you open your mouth so say about it. A church were there are diverse signs and wonders is not a place to be castigated or berated

Please refuse to be an instrument to be used to post threads and topics on forums to condemned anointed men of GOD and castigate them.

Never sit where the anointed is being castigated or berated you may partake of a curse without knowing it. Never sit down to gather against someone GOD has anointed, Please

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;
because you have rejected knowledge,

Pray to receive grace not to despise anyone around u including cursing anointed men of GOD
SAY A PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND REPENT FROM IT

I will also advise you brethren to post this around and if possible our Facebook wall and help people whom might be victims of ignorance. Especially with the recent posts around about Bishop David Oyedeop, Pastor EA Adeboye ETC

We all need to start the new year 2012 GLORIOUSLY and CURSE Free
Wishing us all a Prosperous new year.
GOD BLESS US ALL AMEN
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
You're supposed to be a Christian, Christ-like, yet all the verses you posted are from the Old testament.

Other verses in the Old Testament include

Don’t cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

People who are blind or lame cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it’s inhabitants… even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death. (Exodus 35:2)

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity. (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

Expecting your reply. Also tilapia's and Image123 (if he's still available)
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
musKeeto:

You're supposed to be a Christian, Christ-like, yet all the verses you posted are from the Old testament.

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it’s inhabitants… even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death. (Exodus 35:2)

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his Cores, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity. (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

God bless you. Religion in Nigeria is foocked up. These people have turned everything upside down. They only choose to live by things in the Bible that favour them as well as their fake pastors but ignore others. They have lost all consiousness of reasoning. They are too lazy to think with their brain.

We have debated logically with them and they have misread Bible quotations to support their silly claims but when we use that same Bible to argue you never get a straight answer from them. They have threatened again and again by testing and giving God an ultimatum saying if God is God we shall all be cursed and die for questioning their so called man of god but yet nothing has happened to anyone of us.

Sometimes I wonder if they worship God or their foolish oyedePo
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by EarsWide(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2011

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his Cores, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity. (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

Waiting for you Oyedepo lackeys to respond to this!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by gozzilla(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
I am surprised at the level of decay our society keeps slipping in to.

You have to understand that God not only talks about Pastors (or men of God) being given such high esteem, it talks about us respecting all authority. It means it is also not very wise to insult your leaders, even the so called elected one.

These things are so spiritual, there is no way to explain it logically. Remember it is like creation, so spiritual, that all attempt at a logical explanation fails or falls short.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
gozzilla:

You have to understand that God not only talks about Pastors (or men of God) being given such high esteem, it talks about us respecting all authority. It means it is also not very wise to insult your leaders, even the so called elected one.

These things are so spiritual, there is no way to explain it logically. Remember it is like creation, so spiritual, that all attempt at a logical explanation fails or falls short.

Comparing the creation story to your pastor's slapping incident as spiritual? you are a confused person my friend. If this is the caliber of people that are our future leaders in Nigeria then we are in trouble.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
gozzilla:

. you are one screwed up weirdo
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
gozzilla:

You are a cretin!

I am annoyed you have a right to vote!

You are reetarded!

These kinds of foools need to be taken somewhere and shot or gassed to boost humanity.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
musKeeto:

You're supposed to be a Christian, Christ-like,  yet all the verses you posted are from the Old testament.

When I say the Bible (and the Quran) is full of junk, they would open their mouths in shock and then follow it with "blasphemy".

Continue letting  your life be run by statements of some delusional, silly or even outrightly fraudulent medieval mugus claiming God instructed them to tell you. Worse still, medieval mugus from another part of the world and ancestors of other people.

Religion my arse!

No one knows ANYTHING about God!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sagamite:

When I say the Bible (and the Quran) is full of junk, they would open their mouths in shock and then follow it with "blasphemy".

Continue letting  your life be run by statements of some delusional, silly or even outrightly fraudulent medieval mugus claiming God instructed them to tell you. Worse still, medieval mugus from another part of the world and ancestors of other people.

Religion my arse!

No one knows ANYTHING about God!
Simple and short.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by gozzilla(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
I think the nation will do well in my hands than in the hands of fellows whose first word out of their mouth is a curse word. I love all your logical reason, but I still can not understand what we find so nice in cursing. In calling a fellow human a cretin or some other name. It saddens the heart.

I would rather a man that fights for what he believes than a man that fights against all he does not believe. You all claim to believe in nothing yet you keep telling us that believe in something, how wrong we are.

I want to know what you guys believe. You do not think this men are men of God, what then do you think. Are you guys atheist or traditionalist. What are you?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
gozzilla:

I think the nation will do well in my hands than in the hands of fellows whose first word out of their mouth is a curse word. I love all your logical reason, but I still can not understand what we find so nice in cursing. In calling a fellow human a cretin or some other name. It saddens the heart.

I would rather a man that fights for what he believes than a man that fights against all he does not believe. You all claim to believe in nothing yet you keep telling us that believe in something, how wrong we are.

I want to know what you guys believe. You do not think this men are men of God, what then do you think. Are you guys atheist or traditionalist. What are you?

You are a cretin!

A cretin that believes in non-condemnation of so-called leaders is the same that said a nation would be good in his hands?

Mooron, you think being like North Korea is that good?

I am fighting right here for what I believe. No mooron should have a right to vote. Your opinions are worthless and should not be heard. That is what I believe. Leave thinking to us in the clerisy and wait for instructiond for you to follow when we decide. Fck democracy, lets introduce geniocracy.

People think if they speak politely that makes them intelligent despite the fact their nicely delivered opinion is pulled out of their arse and reeks of idiocy.

Make sense and I would respect you. Talk like a cretin and I will call you just that. Content is far more important than presentation.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by gozzilla(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
You speak hastily. I have not asked that the actions of our leaders not be questioned far from it. What I am against, is the use of offensive language against a constituted authority. No matter how you frame it all in the name of freedom of speech, it is wrong.

I will always use the illustration of the average Nigerian that will insult the Nigerian policeman, but will not be bold to question that same police man on the reason for his action. Insults is wasted energy. Lets channel that energy to better things. When we end up insulting one another, we create fences where we should be mending them and forging ahead.

We need selfless men. Men in the mould of Martin Luther King. Men who will fight for a cause and be above reproach. A man that shoots insults like you do will never qualify. We need leaders - initiators, not critics. Every man can be a critic. Not every man can lead. Always remember maturity is not in content alone, presentation is half of it.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
they're just anarchists, that's all.

paid to destroy on command.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
gozzilla:

You speak hastily. I have not asked that the actions of our leaders not be questioned far from it. What I am against, is the use of offensive language against a constituted authority. No matter how you frame it all in the name of freedom of speech, it is wrong.

I will always use the illustration of the average Nigerian that will insult the Nigerian policeman, but will not be bold to question that same police man on the reason for his action. Insults is wasted energy. Lets channel that energy to better things. When we end up insulting one another, we create fences where we should be mending them and forging ahead.

We need selfless men. Men in the mould of Martin Luther King. Men who will fight for a cause and be above reproach. A man that shoots insults like you do will never qualify. We need leaders - initiators, not critics. Every man can be a critic. Not every man can lead. Always remember maturity is not in content alone, presentation is half of it.

You are a cretin!

You still continue pulling shyt from your arse and dogmatically claim it is opinions!

The same people that loot public funds and then use it to leave opulently to show they are "achievers" are the people you condemn us for insulting?

The same people that loot public funds and destroy our education leading to Boko Harams and MENDs are the people you condemn us for insulting?

The same people that loot public funds and gives us bad roads that kill thousands while they use siren to tell you to get out of the road are the people you condemn us for insulting?

The same people that loot public funds and create so much misery that leads to crime while they surround themselves with police/army are the people you condemn us for insulting?

The same people that loot public funds, destroy the society and then come back to use the money to get elected are the people you condemn us for insulting?

You are a FOOOOL!

Now you are trying to define leadership? You are the one trying to state what would work?

What a reetard!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 2:13am On Dec 29, 2011
muskeeto,
To streamline, i asked
Do you believe in the existence of witchcraft, sorcery or spirit possession?
To which you've replied the below quote.
This should tell you I don't believe in witches.
English is a beautiful language, you know? i'd love to keep it this simple. i don't enjoy useless wrangling of words.
1Timothy 6v4b CEV: Their minds are sick, and they like to argue over words. They cause jealousy, disagreements, unkind words, evil suspicions,

So i believe it's safe enough to conclude that you do not believe in sorcery or someone being possessed by a spirit/spirits? Because that's what the above means. And my assessment is in order. i'm not here to convince you on the existence or belief in such, except you asked me to. It makes little significance like i earlier said. It doesn't exactly make one more/less acceptable with God. So to your questions? the quoted below ithink?

Simple Yes/No
1. Was the girl a witch?
2. Was Oyedepo right?
3. Should Christians keep quiet when they see wrong  and ignore it?
4. Do you believe in witchcraft?

Sorry, your questions are not yes or no questions.

1. Was the girl a witch?
I don't know, i'm not omniscient, neither do i have a 'gift' of knowing witches. Two things that i know are that firstly the girl consistently and defiantly said that she was a witch, also she came out with other 'witches' when when they were told to come out. If you noticed, the conversation was not a "are you a witch?" one but a "you've been there for how long?" conversation. Prior to that, witches were told to come out and she came out with those others seen kneeling. Secondly, i know that the girl was a sinner. If she's lying that she's a witch, she's a sinner because liars are sinners. If she's not lying, she's still a sinner because witches are sinners.

2. Was Oyedepo right?
The question is not too clear. Was he right as in to do what? If you mean whether he was right to slap her, i don't know. It's not my call. He may be right or he may be wrong. But does it make him false? NO. Does it send him to hell, or make him lose his salvation? NO. I should ask what you think, is it right to slap anybody for anything whatsoever?

3. Should Christians keep quiet when they see wrong  and ignore it?
If it's not their business, YES.

1Peter 4:15  But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
1Thess 4:11  And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
Pro 26:17  He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.
(GNB)  Getting involved in an argument that is none of your business is like going down the street and grabbing a dog by the ears.
(CEV)  It's better to take hold of a mad dog by the ears than to take part in someone else's argument.

Jesus and his disciples were not going about correcting all the 'wrong things'. Many wrong things were done to Jesus, and He just stared like a du.mb sheep. Many things were wrong in the government of His time. Paul had a wrong girl moving around with him for days and he said nothing at first.

4. Do you believe in witchcraft?
Yes. And the Bible talks about witchcraft many times.

Do you see that picture that Jenifa posted (Post 404)? The white banner clearly says "We Are NOT WITCHES". Oyedepo's video clearly shows a girl saying "I AM A WITCH FOR JESUS. MY OWN WITCH IS FOR JESUS, I'M WITCH FOR JESUS". Ir say that about three times, not to count what she mumbled when the mic wasn't close. Is it possible for you to spot the difference?
i must add that i'm afraid for you and surprised at you, please do be very careful, as a professing christian.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nimshi: 5:14am On Dec 29, 2011
Image123:

3. Should Christians keep quiet when they see wrong and ignore it? If it's not their business, YES.
4.Do you believe in witchcraft? Yes. And the Bible talks about witchcraft many times.

#3: the new Christians being bred by these pastors are a new strain of 'nasty'. This matter was solved years ago, by James in Chapter 4, and by several humans inspired by humanity. The man dies in him who keeps silent in the face of 'evil' (apologies); it needs not have touched you.

#4: And the bible talks about sacrifices of animals to spill their blood and atone for sins; do you believe in that too? And the bible talks of stoning witches and such to death, do you believe in that too? People perishing because they lack knowledge.

Others perishing because they must defend Mr. arrognat bully 'do-you-know-who-you're-talking-to?'
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Zikkyy(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2011
Image123:

The question is not too clear. Was he right as in to do what? If you mean whether he was right to slap her, i don't know. It's not my call. He may be right or he may be wrong.

You don't know, and you are defending oyedepo angry

Image123:

If it's not their business, YES.

When exactly does it become their business? So if observe your neighbor is being robbed, you'll go back to bed (no need to call the police) cos it's not your business abi? If you observe a child being kidnapped (right in front of your house), you'll lock your door and go to bed, it's not your child abi?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Enigma(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2011
Image123:

1. Was the girl a witch?

I don't know, i'm not omniscient, neither do i have a 'gift' of knowing witches. Two things that i know are that firstly the girl consistently and defiantly said that she was a witch, also she came out with other 'witches' when when they were told to come out. . . . . .

If you noticed, the conversation was not a "are you a witch?" one but a "you've been there for how long?" conversation. Prior to that, witches were told to come out and she came out with those others seen kneeling. Secondly, i know that the girl was a sinner. If she's lying that she's a witch, she's a sinner because liars are sinners. If she's not lying, she's still a sinner because witches are sinners.  . . . . . .

Do you see that picture that Jenifa posted (Post 404)? The white banner clearly says "We Are NOT WITCHES". Oyedepo's video clearly shows a girl saying "I AM A WITCH FOR JESUS. MY OWN WITCH IS FOR JESUS, I'M WITCH FOR JESUS". Ir say that about three times, not to count what she mumbled when the mic wasn't close. Is it possible for you to spot the difference?

First, this is not fair and two there are problems or questions arising.

1. Even if the girl said she is a "witch for Jesus", we cannot ignore the fact that she also said "I am NOT a witch". So how do we properly understand what the girl meant? The girl should have been given a chance to explain herself rather than being slapped in anger of hasty conclusion; the fact is without further explanation by the girl, we do not really know what she meant --- as she consistently and repeatedly said "I am NOT a witch".

2. The statement that she came out with other "witches" is also unfair (also remember you said you don't know whether she is a witch). First let me ask you: the boy who also came out and said he was having 's.exual thoughts', so that one too is a "witch' or wizard ni because he came out on stage? Second, just about the time that Oyedepo slapped this particular girl, we saw one of the ushers bringing another very young girl of about age ten to the stage, right of the slapped girl; was that girl also a witch?  {And this also raises the point of how voluntary did every one come out to the stage or were they cajoled or manipulated ---- especially that very little girl I've just mentioned?}

3. Who knows exactly what question Oyedepo asked or what call he made that made those people come out for "deliverance"? Considering that one boy came out for deliverance from 's.exual thoughts' (and we have no reason to say he was a "witch"wink, it is at least possible that the call was for anyone who needs "deliverance" from different kinds of affliction (not necessarily only being a "witch"wink to come out on stage.

4. Consider the following, a person says s/he is

- "crazy" for Jesus; next thing SLAP! S/he needs "deliverance" from demon of "craze"!
- a Jesus "freak"; next thing SLAP! S/he needs "deliverance" from demon of ashawo or other "freakness"!
- some "Christian" musicians call themselves "Gospel Gangstaz"; they need SLAP and "deliverance" from "gangstardom"!

cool
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Joagbaje(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
, also she came out with other 'witches' when when they were told to come out. . . . . .

If you noticed, the conversation was not a "are you a witch?" one but a "you've been there for how long?" conversation. Prior to that, witches were told to come out and she came out with those others seen kneeling. . . . .

She is deceived . Some witches believe their witchcraft is for good, some claim that a divine being or Jesus appeared to them showing them how to do charm. On that ground she might have claimed "witch for Jesus"
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
Joagbaje:

She is deceived . Some witches believe their witchcraft is for good, some claim that a divine being or Jesus appeared to them showing them how to do charm. On that ground she might have claimed "witch for Jesus"

Maybe it is those good winches that help the West to the Moon, space and even send robots to Mars.

It is because they believe in winches they are so advanced and have advanced healthcare your looting pastors will take your money and go and use when ill.

All those Western doctors just diagnose the winch disturbing you by prayer. Ole-depo will not be able to cure his own winches but will use them.

So let your daft arses continue believing in winches because it is believing in winches that is making the West leave us behind.

Na Winch o! Winch for Nigeria! Winch of 2012.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by samyng(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER, A CLEAR EXAMPLE WHEN PEOPLE AFTER CURSING THESE MEN OF GOD TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHICH IS THE CHURCH FORGETTING THAT NO CHURCH IN THE WORLD IS OWNED BY ANY MAN BUT BY GOD

IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO JUDGE ANY MAN

James 3:1-18
Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body. If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! ,

Did you NOTE that, Teachers will be judged with greater strictness and not your duty to judge.

James 4:12
There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Luke 6:37
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

THE CHURCH OF CHRIST NEEDS ALL THE RESPECT FROM YOU
LIKE I POINTED OUT BEFORE, ITS NOT A PLACE FOR RELIGIOUS ENTERTAINMENT BUT A SPIRITUAL PLACE

Matthew 16:18
And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Acts 20:28
Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.

Ephesians 2:20-22
Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

YOU MUST BE MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HIS CHURCH
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Maybe it is those good winches that help the West to the Moon, space and even send robots to Mars.

It is because they believe in winches they are so advanced and have advanced healthcare your looting pastors will take your money and go and use when ill.

All those Western doctors just diagnose the winch disturbing you by prayer. Ole-depo will not be able to cure his own winches but will use them.

So let your daft arses continue believing in winches because it is believing in winches that is making the West leave us behind.

Na Winch o! Winch for Nigeria! Winch of 2012.

They fail to realise the real witches are the POliticians who have spent millions on power, yet keep them in DARKNESS.
They fail to realise the real witches are the LEaders that turned knowledge centers(schools) to cult centers, ashawo centers and Maltina Dance Hall audition centers,
They fail to realise the real witches are the ONes that collect their PHYSICAL blessings in exchange for so called 'SPIRITUAL' blessings, while the crooks' words are made manifest (jeeps, jets) they keep holding on to faith for their breakthrough. If that man has the key to breakthrough, why isn't it working for you?
They fail to realise the real witches are not the little children, it's the govt that has given them a country without structure, where not even a cup of rice has a steady price,
They fail to realise WHO THE REAL WITCHES are, therefore they've loved darkness even more, cos the less they see, the more comfortable they are,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
musKeeto?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
Image123
i must add that i'm afraid for you and surprised at you, please do be very careful, as a professing christian.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
musKeeto:

They fail to realise the real witches are the POliticians who have spent millions on power, yet keep them in DARKNESS.
They fail to realise the real witches are the LEaders that turned knowledge centers(schools) to cult centers, ashawo centers and Maltina Dance Hall audition centers,
They fail to realise the real witches are the ONes that collect their PHYSICAL blessings in exchange for so called 'SPIRITUAL' blessings,  while the crooks' words are made manifest (jeeps, jets) they keep holding on to faith for their breakthrough. If that man has the key to breakthrough, why isn't it working for you?
They fail to realise the real witches are not the little children, it's the govt that has given them a country without structure, where not even a cup of rice has a steady price,
They fail to realise WHO THE REAL WITCHES are, therefore they've loved darkness even more,  cos the less they see, the more comfortable they are,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They have ruined them to the point they think they need some spiritual intervention to escape their harsh world.

When Ole-depo is ill, you can be guaranteed he would use their money to head to the people that do not believe in winches for expert help while he tells them it is winches disturbing them when it is they who are ill.

Con man they foool mugus!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nimshi: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sagamite:
When Ole-depo is ill, you can be guaranteed he would use their money to head to the people that do not believe in winches for expert help while he tells them it is winches disturbing them when it is they who are ill.

On that note: any of Mr. Oyedepo's minions recall what happened when Mrs. Oyedepo was ill??

It appears the people who took care of Mrs. Oyedepo were not prayer warriors at her husband's church

Yet, these deceived m-o-r-o-n-s keep proclaiming him lord and master.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.