Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47504 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by IykeD(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2011
hahahhaha, joker! Trying to cover up his act. His a_s_s should be tried and jailed.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by nomorename(f): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

If I'm correct this video is not recent.

So? undecided
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Tomorrowkn: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
Read 2Tim 3:1-5 - Oyedepo is an example

The kingdom has drawn close !!!

We see FOOLS still trooping to this NEVER-FOR-ONCE-FAITHFUL, UNTRUthFUL, CRAZY, DISOBEDIENT TO GOD, GREEDY and SATANIC SLAVE so called "David Oyedepo" who HAS NO NATURAL AFFECTION, who thinks his mischief won't on one day become known !!!

Read 2Tim 3:1-5 - Oyedepo is an example !!

What is his own end?

TOTAL ANNIHILATION

HIS BODY PARTS WOULD BE EATEN BY VULTuRES

HIS CHILDREN - GENERATION AFTER GENERATION WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN SLAVE except, ONLY IF BY THE GRACE OF GOD, would become a servant of GOD.

Time for change, Total Change for Oyedepo's worshipers.

Oyedepo is a fellow man like you and I

Oyedepo is a BIG THIEF

Oyedepo is a GREEDY Nigerian

Oyedepo doesn't want your success

Oyedepo is afer your money

Oyedepo wants all to worship him

Oyedepo is a BIG LIER

Oyedepo - The Truth Has Set "Those With Ears" FREE

Oyedepo Nigeirans will soon chase you away from your throne like they did for Guru Maharaji at Iju - Agege, Lagos, Nigeria by Students and people living in the environs before Year 2000. He claimed to become king by Year 2000 but was ousted before Dec 1999.

If not Nigerians don't throw you out of your "Winners Republic", a Politically Positioned Person Will.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELSE, BABA GOD WILL GIVE YOU THAT BLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
@ the ones who want to die because i reminded them their female relatives are being shiped all over the world as p.rostitutes, and by their fellow nigerians.

It is highly embarassing and exceedingly shameful that foreigners have been the ones trying to raise awareness of the plight of these girls while you nigerians act unconcerned- maybe you get a cut of the proceeds, who knows.

I myself have made reference to this human trafficking phenomenon countles times on this forum, as have others, and all we got and kep getting, is a very unconcerned and lackadaisical attitude. Even african americans in the US formed groups specifically to address this problem.

Now, for you to start shouting and screaming just because you want to pull oyedepo down, to me is the height of s.tupidity not to mention hypocrisy.

I am not going to comment much on the video itself although all these perpetrators of evil via video and whatever, will surely meet their reward. That one no concern me.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
Whoever wants to bust a vein over oyedepo should please go ahead and do so!!!!!!!

You will still have more to cry over!!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
tpia@:

@ the ones who want to die because i reminded them their female relatives are being shiped all over the world as p.rostitutes, and by their fellow nigerians.

It is highly embarassing and exceedingly shameful that foreigners have been the ones trying to raise awareness of the plight of these girls while you nigerians act unconcerned- maybe you get a cut of the proceeds, who knows.

I myself have made reference  to this human trafficking phenomenon countles times on this forum, as have others, and all we got and kep getting, is a very unconcerned and lackadaisical attitude. Even african americans in the US formed groups specifically to address this problem.

Now, for you to start shouting and screaming just because you want to pull oyedepo down, to me is the height of s.tupidity not to mention hypocrisy.

I am not going to comment much on the video itself although all these perpetrators of evil via video and whatever, will surely meet their reward. That one no concern me.

I sense a sheepish withdrawal
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Akwasi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
I don't know why people want to attack Christianity whenever there is a problem with a Church member or a Pastor. Every one is carrying individual Cross and it is GOD WHO will eventually read out our sentences to us. Don't try to take GOD's place by judging. If you judge your fellow man of slapping someone because he was angry then you should not slap anyone in your life no matter what because when you do, the Bible says you have just condemned yourself.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by ifysoft: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
tpia@:

I myself have made reference  to this human trafficking phenomenon countles times on this forum, as have others, and all we got and kep getting, is a very unconcerned and lackadaisical attitude. Even african americans in the US formed groups specifically to address this problem.

ON POINT,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
buzugee:

eku aro bros  grin that means 'good morning' for the unenlightened

E kaa'ro, sir. E ku Yankee.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
What's the mosquito saying there?

You think i have your time?

Yes, you want my attention but unfortunately today is not your day so maybe you should go to romance section
if you need a hug.

How many of you are needy here- better head for romance or se.xuality if you're feeling lonely.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by lbotus(f): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
This 'slap saga' happened in 2009. it's an old video.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by buzugee(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
tpia@:

Whoever wants to bust a vein over oyedepo should please go ahead and do so!!!!!!!

You will still have more to cry over!!!!!

grin grin yeah i dont understand the hoopla myself. all these people get their moneys worth. do you know how much you pay to get into a comedy club these days ? its definitely alot more than you will give to oyedepo as his congregation member. the guy is a comedy genius. i especially would love to quote a couple of his funniest lines ' i slapped a witch here last year' 'the witch came back in february to come and apologise' 'the witch went back to their witch craft company' lol i aint know witches had companys  grin grin and here is the funniest 'that slapping can kill you forever'  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
Dont mind them yeye.

Dem eye don smell money as in shakedown.

That's how you'll get your own jet nah!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by buzugee(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sagamite:

E kaa'ro, sir. E ku Yankee.
e she sir sugbon mi osi ni yankee. mo ti kuro ni yankee. wink
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by ifihearam: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
I would first have loved to know on what ground the girl came out.

Secondly I would have loved to know on what ground she was slapped. Was it out of personal anger or a spiritual slap. I first assumed it was a personal fleshly anger but now I heard the man of God say it's a spiritual slap. Cool

Listen up
I WAS THERE WHEN HE SLAPPED HER
WHEN HE MADE THE ALTER CALL AND SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED WITCHES AND WIZARD SHE ASKED ONE OF THEM WHY SHE WAS A WITCH HER RESPONSE WAS "I AM A WITCH FOR CHRIST"AND THAT LANDED HER INTO A GOOD DOSE OD SLAP FOR CLAIMING TO BE A WITCH FOR CHRIST.

MY OPINION.

FIRSTLY.IF THE WITCHES WERE POWERFUL AS THEY CLAIM THEY SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT BACK OR RESCINDED BUT THEY DID NOT
THEY SHOULD ALSO CME OUT AND SAY OTHER WISE OR MAKE AN HEADLINE IN THE DAILIES BY SLAPPING HIM BACK ABI?

TO THOSE WHO SAYS ITS PRIDE OR ARROGANCE YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THIS MAN GATHERS 150 000 PEOPLE EVERY SUNDAY AND YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
IF ITS THAT EASY THEN GATHER 50 PEOPLE DAILY FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE ON

IDIOTS

f
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by buzugee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
lets breakdown and further go into how much of a comedic genius this oyedepo character is

lets breakdown this phrase ' that slapping can kill you forever'
now naturally it would be expected that when you have been killed by one of his slaps, this is final right ? you are gone, right ? never to be seen again right ? hence him putting 'forever' at the end of it was redundant right ? well here is where his genius kicks in. he means when the slap has killed you there is no hope for resurrection for you. you are killed forever. his slaps are so strong that they annhilate your chance of resurrection during judgement day. now thats one heck of a slap. lets all give it up for the whizkid oyedepo 'thunderous applause' grin grin grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
Certainly, the people who post abuses here have nothing good happening in their lives.  undecided
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Akwasi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
IykeD:

hahahhaha, joker! Trying to cover up his act. His a_s_s should be tried and jailed.

That can only happen if somebody decides to report to the police. If you think he had slapped you, go ahead or if you know the woman, advise her to. Other than that, I suggest you leave that pert out.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
Nigeria and their fake spirits. Deal with the spirits of poverty, illiteracy and exposure first. 'Winches' and wizards
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by aloyemeka1: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
ifihearam:

Secondly I would have loved to know on what ground she was slapped. Was it out of personal anger or a spiritual slap. I first assumed it was a personal fleshly anger but now I heard the man of God say it's a spiritual slap. Cool

Listen up
WHEN HE MADE THE ALTER CALL AND SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED WITCHES AND WIZARD SHE ASKED ONE OF THEM WHY SHE WAS A WITCH HER RESPONSE WAS "I AM A WITCH FOR CHRIST"AND THAT LANDED HER INTO A GOOD DOSE OD SLAP FOR CLAIMING TO BE A WITCH FOR CHRIST.

MY OPINION.

FIRSTLY.IF THE WITCHES WERE POWERFUL AS THEY CLAIM THEY SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT BACK OR RESCINDED BUT THEY DID NOT
THEY SHOULD ALSO CME OUT AND SAY OTHER WISE OR MAKE AN HEADLINE IN THE DAILIES BY SLAPPING HIM BACK ABI?

TO THOSE WHO SAYS ITS PRIDE OR ARROGANCE YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THIS MAN GATHERS 150 000 PEOPLE EVERY SUNDAY AND YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

IDIOTS

f
You must be  a dolt. So when helen ukpabio was burning the hands of children who she claimed to be witches, it means she is right because those children didn't fight back or resist her?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
All those thieving politicians should me made to kneel before Oyedepo and be slapped. Slaps and cutting of arms for theft are for the poor.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
ifihearam:

Listen up

MY OPINION.

IDIOTS

f

Firstly, your entire post shows that you are a religous zombie.

Your analytical mind is no better than that of a 5 year old.

And the tone of your post shows you are yet to reach puberyty.

In your foolishness, you did not take into account the education of the girl. That girl obviously did not know any better. So the slap that he gave her, I would have expected a massive reaction from the girl, but she just knelt there. And she just said, I am a witch for christ, did it at anypoint show you that she meant she was for christ?!

be careful!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
ifihearam:

Listen up

MY OPINION.

IDIOTS

f

You should be bounded up.

Taking to a secure government scientific laboratory.

Have you brains blown up with a shotgun and the place disinfected quickly with acid so the unique reetard virus you have does not contaminate the world.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by karpenter: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
At any time of his preference, the devil unleashes fake pastors to the public. These pastors are stacked with so much power that people flock to them in search of miracles, but they are ultimately misled. After a while and with God’s intervention, the scam will be exposed. Once this happens, the powers of these fake “men of God” vanish and folks desert. Of course, the devil is restless and never gives up. He will seek for another set of fake pastors to empower and the deception goes on. This cycle will continue till Christ comes. It is a strategy the devil uses to ensure, that his kingdom is constantly enlarged in order not to be at a disadvantage in his constant battle with God.

May God save us and continue to expose these fake pastors that that their indoctrinated followers, blasphemously and unbiblically refer to as “Daddies”. Amen!!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Candid05: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hey, since when has witches been known to hold press conference to defend what they do or one of them. Please lets make use of our brains. That is God's best gift to us. How are you sure that the girl know herself to be a witch. It is possible that for some reasons some people refer to her as witch and therefore saw the alter call as good opportunity to get rid of it if it is actually there. Certainly no proper witch would go to church without a mission. I want to ask that the thread be stopped because of all these low quality and sentimental contributions. The man did wrong. Period. you cannot slap the demon of witchcraft out of anybody but rather pray and follow all recommended ways to get it off. It is only in Nigeria that you have 'spiritual slap'. I hope he can start slapping greed, telling lies, fornication, etc out of the lives of his followers
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by ifihearam: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
Firstly, your entire post shows that you are a religous zombie.

Your analytical mind is no better than that of a 5 year old.

And the tone of your post shows you are yet to reach puberyty.

In your foolishness, you did not take into account the education of the girl. That girl obviously did not know any better. So the slap that he gave her, I would have expected a massive reaction from the girl, but she just knelt there. And she just said, I am a witch for christ, did it at anypoint show you that she meant she was for christ?!

be careful!

IF YOU WERE NOT A FOOLTHE VIDEO IS STILL OUT THERE THEY WERE OVER 3O OF THEM THAT CAME OUT.
SHE DID NOT KNOW ANY BETTER BUT CAME OUT ON WHOSE AUTHORITY
WAS SHE FORCED OUT??

YOU MUST BE A VERY BIG FOOL WITH NO INTENTION A HAVING ANY GLITTER OF MATURITY
COMPOUND FOOL
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sagamite:

You should be bounded up.

Taking to a secure government scientific labotory.

Have you brains blown up with a shotgun and the place disinfected quickly with acid so the unique reetard virus you have does not contaminate the world.
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by victorazy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ppl are just talking about d slap and refused to see with spiritual eyes. If it was me, I will sent for weep from d children department. Bible said "suffer d witch not to live" and God show sample on serpent when it was possesd by Devil to deceive Eve. God cannot come down and beat, He cursed d snake not Devil just because he allowed Davil to use him.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
[size=8pt]Whatever some people say of my father in the Lord Bishop David oyedepo does not change anything in him. I am a winner and am blessed to be so and be part of the commission. I say this with pride. I am a winner and we dont worship him nor see him as God, but he is our father and a prophet to us.
If you dont like this, then keep your mind off him and keep it busy doing something else which should help you. I am a winner. Am proud to be so. I will slap any witch that comes my way. I will slap and slap until i suffer that witch not to live. If you are a witch please show up. I will do what my father did and much more.
Jesus is Lord. He reigns!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by aloyemeka1: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
victorazy:

Ppl are just talking about d slap and refused to see with spiritual eyes. If it was me, I will sent for weep from d children department. Bible said "suffer d witch not to live" and God show sample on serpent when it was possesd by Devil to deceive Eve. God cannot come down and beat, He cursed d snake not Devil just because he allowed Davil to use him.

So we should curse all possessed people and condemn them to hell?. Also, did God curse [/b]or [b]slap the snake?.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
Waves of Glory 2012
Date : December 11, 2011

God has sent His word for 2012 so that every winners family can align to His move for 2012.
At the anointing service of Shiloh 2011, the word of God came forth launching the year as Waves of Glory 2012.

Everyone should prepare themselves as we move into the Mighty Waves of God for the glorious year 2012
GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
Shiloh 2011 – Huge Success
Date : December 11, 2011

At Shiloh 2011, God has proved himself to be a God of greater Glory.
There was huge harvest of testimonies, miracles and lots of greater moves of God. We also had a great harvest of souls more than ever in history.

Pastor E.A. Adeboye was also a tool of God’s blessing to the great event.

The event saw to the live streaming of multiple international locations connecting to and fro canaanland and there was a total hit of 123,997 within just few days on the website as people from almost everywhere on earth were connected to watch the service online.

This is all God’s doing and we return ALL GLORY back to GOD for his move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.