Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47514 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols:

I LOVE MY BISHOP
I LOVE DAVID OYEDEPO
I LOVE WINNERS
I AM A WINNER

LET ALL THE WITCHES BURY THEIR HEADS IN SHAME.

Bloody illiterate foool!

Winches! grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
musKeeto:

If witches to you are people who kidnap little kids and have meetings in the underworld against Christians, then I don't believe in that.
If witches are those who fly on broomsticks and cook little kids, I don't believe that.
The fact Jesus never mentioned them also shows he either didn't believe or wasn't bothered.

When you say if there was no heaven, you won't be a Christian, it means you are a Christian because of heaven. I didn't twist your words, didn't need to.
The question's simple and straight-forward. I'm not bothered if she flies on brooms or private jets. What's clear is the girl coming out with others when witches were asked to come out, and then she says "i'm a witch for Jesus". Do you believe in the existence of witchcraft, sorcery or spirit possession? And so that it's not recorded that Jesus mentioned the word 'witch' when physically present on earth translates into him not believing in them? Yeah right, is this musKeeto? I'm not bothered about witches. We're not in witchclass recall? We're discussing Oyedepo slapping a self acclaimed witch and people screaming murder, are you still here? Believing they exist or not is not paramount, and i've said so. I'm not here to prove/disprove their existence.
I said "i would PROBABLY not be a christian". Removing 'probably' from my statement and making a doctrine of it is sly/cunny of you. Heaven is the hope of the believer/christian. If there was nothing for us outside earth, we would be the most miserable set of people. Scriptures say and support that. You need a renewed mind.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
Sagamite:

The girl is silent and content?

And so?

YOU ARE A CRETIN!

And so?

That stops slapping her from being wrong?

YOU ARE A MOORON!

Have you thought (I guess hell no should be screamed when this verb is used for you) in your daft head of why she might silent and content?

Because of the hopelessness and powerlessness of the underpriviledged against the rich in Nigeria?

Because of the fact rich, corrupt arsewipes like Ole-depo have beaten and killed the self-esteem of the poor masses to the point they don't know their rights or believe in having rights?

FOOOL, so because poor Nigerian pay police bribe to get loved ones locked up for no reason out of jail and are silent and content when he is released, that makes it OK?

FOOOL, so because Nigerian pensioners pay bribe to be able to get their gratuity and pension entitlements they worked for and are silent and content when it is paid, that makes it OK?

DO YOU STILL WONDER WHY I CALL YOUR KIND CRETINS?
You're being seriously hampered by your poor grasp of the english language, or a misunderstanding of what has been said. I doubt that i've either said it was WRONG or RIGHT to slap the girl. To help you, in summarY what i've said is 'what's exactly is all the noise here about?' And that he(Oyedepo) did not slap her(the self acclaimed witch) because she was poor or female. If you, the rich one goes today to canaanland and tell Oyedepo that you're a witch for Jesus, he'll also slap you, and perhaps add some knocks, headboots and few curses. And you know already what your parents and relatives will do. They'll come begging. So beat it mr.Londoner na only me go skool and abroad.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2011
Image123:

You're being seriously hampered by your poor grasp of the english language, or a misunderstanding of what has been said. I doubt that i've either said it was WRONG or RIGHT to slap the girl. To help you, in summarY what i've said is 'what's exactly is all the noise here about?' And that he(Oyedepo) did not slap her(the self acclaimed witch) because she was poor or female. If you, the rich one goes today to canaanland and tell Oyedepo that you're a witch for Jesus, he'll also slap you, and perhaps add some knocks, headboots and few curses. And you know already what your parents and relatives will do. They'll come begging. So beat it mr.Londoner na only me go skool and abroad.

You are a cretin! This is what you said:

Image123:

Muskeeto, i did not edit nor modify any of my posts, not on this thread. The girl said "i am a winch". I did not label her one. The girl's silent and content it seems, but it's the christains here screaming 'unacceptable', you have to fight back, sue him, bla bla. Telling her to do what you would not do. I dey come.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2011
tavon:

Calling you foolish would be an insult to foolish People. You are beyond them.  What position did you obtain in school. You lack the cognitive ability to reason and you chat like an uneducated fool. Just because you can read and write don't make you educated. It's ok for Your church to have prayer warriors but it's not ok for to be a witch for Jesus? Answer me this; Did Jesus have any prayer warriors. Answe is no. You celebrate your birthday but name any Christian in the bible who did? Pharorah and Herod were certainly not Christians.

Do you really believe in spirits, sorcery and witches. If yes, then you are a complete Superstitious lunatic. Your parents deserve a refund for sending you to school.

Answer me this. Why do we only have witches in Africa. Why not Europe and America. You see you the reason why Nigeria is a 3rd world country when you inhabit beliefs such as witches and sorcery.

Also for arguments sake if I was to come down to your superstitious level and accept that witches exist, didn't the girl come to the church to be saved. When she knelt down before your silly bishop wasn't that a significance that she was in a quest for deliverance. Oyedepo is not God. It is not certain that Oyedepo will see heaven so who is he to condemn another individual to hell.

If you still believe in witches and evil spirit then you are a foool. Why don't you kill every twin in existence in Nigeria. I mean twins were considered demons before the arrival of Mary slessor and the missionaries.

You going against the very doctrine you quote. Jesus is a man of love. What did the old testament say about LovePeddlers. Why did Jesus embrace Mary madgeline instead of slapping her like your barbaric pastor.

Your brain cells are dead image123. You are a puppet on strings.
And to sagamite, i said "IT SEEMS the girl is silent and CONTENT". Note the words in capital letters and perhaps seek their meaning. I don't think your examples are CONTENT or even silent btw. And consider/context that i was making a comparison to musKeeto(a christian) on the girl's behaviour, and the behaviour musKeeto &friends are clamouring for.
So, to tavon, i sincerely hope that you're not yet a graduate? It'd be sorry if you're as you still have A LOT of learning to do.
Plus, we don't only have witches in Africa, you need exposure, many of you. And the girl did not come for help, she was in hiding until called out. She was defending her position as a witch, not seeking 'deliverance'. You don't understand these things, go and do something profitable with your life.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Jenifa1: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2011
Gadols:

I LOVE MY BISHOP
I LOVE DAVID OYEDEPO
I LOVE WINNERS
I AM A WINNER

You shouldn't worship Bishop Oyedepo more than you worship the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

We are educating potential moroons like you and knocking sense into existing moorons head with our screams and sermons.

I know for A FACT they are shaking in their fake altars especially about what I say on NL. They hate my attack on, exposure and insult of their fraudulent acts. Those on NL that know know!

They are well aware googling of their name brings up a lot of NL threads and I am usually their to expose their criminality.

Wait till I get on a even bigger platform than NL and you will see if your mooronic pastors will not feel the heat.
You overrate yourself, saga. You're just a self conceited boy, either afraid or crippled by finances to find his way to canaanland. Go to canaanland dear, fear not. The only heat felt is in your blood. It's your blood pressure rising. Beware, lest you get so sick that you're folks carry you to(your dream) canaanland. O happy day that fixed your choice.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:27am On Dec 27, 2011
Image123:

And to sagamite, i said "IT SEEMS the girl is silent and CONTENT". Note the words in capital letters and perhaps seek their meaning. I don't think your examples are CONTENT or even silent btw. And consider/context that i was making a comparison to musKeeto(a christian) on the girl's behaviour, and the behaviour musKeeto &friends are clamouring for.
So, to tavon, i sincerely hope that you're not yet a graduate? It'd be sorry if you're as you still have A LOT of learning to do.
Plus, we don't only have witches in Africa, you need exposure, many of you. And the girl did not come for help, she was in hiding until called out. She was defending her position as a witch, not seeking 'deliverance'. You don't understand these things, go and do something profitable with your life.

You are a cretin!

It is obvious you think if she is not complaining then it is not a problem.

You think like that because you are an illiterate undercivlised foool!

Image123:

You overrate yourself, saga. You're just a self conceited boy, either afraid or crippled by finances to find his way to canaanland. Go to canaanland dear, fear not. The only heat felt is in your blood. It's your blood pressure rising. Beware, lest you get so sick that you're folks carry you to(your dream) canaanland. O happy day that fixed your choice.

I am your God, of course I am entitled to be conceited.

Cretin!

Tell Ole-depo to take the funds he looted from you to come and to London and meet me na. Is he scared? If I came to canaan land, he would end up in hospital and will die due to the poor health sector. If you love and worship him that much, you will consider the NHS might save him.

Go and tell the arsewipe to come to London, we are waiting.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2011
Sagamite why do you keep referring to yourself as a god?

Because of your minions who obey your commands?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 1:31am On Dec 27, 2011
Or is it something deeper.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2011
Image123:

Go and suck your mothers punannnii u monkey. What modern school teaches barbaric issues like witch hunting and persecution. It's only in Africa you hear silly monkeys chatting this barbaric topic.  Bloody illiterate still believing in witches and sorcery in almost 2012. You for form ghost busters in naija if you think witches exist. Basstarrd. What are you doing with your own life for you to tell me to do something profitable with my life. You think your cult of a church is billionaires boys club abi. U for teach me how to stunt. Magga
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

Because I am.

I am worthy of worship, that is the classification qualification of a God.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 2:10am On Dec 27, 2011
Is that so.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 27, 2011
You just keep beating around the bush Image123
Simple Yes/No
1. Was the girl a witch?
2. Was Oyedepo right?
3. Should Christians keep quiet when they see wrong  and ignore it?
4. Do you believe in witchcraft?

Yeah, everyone needs a renewed mind, not just me.

Yet more proof of you contradicting yourself

And so that it's not recorded that Jesus mentioned the word 'witch' when physically present on earth translates into him not believing in them? Yeah right, is this musKeeto? I'm not bothered about witches. We're not in witchclass recall? [/b]We're discussing Oyedepo slapping a self acclaimed witch and people screaming murder, are you still here? [b]Believing they exist or not is not paramount, and i've said so. I'm not here to prove/disprove their existence
vs
Now you don't believe in the existence of witches? I should be gobsmacked, but then it makes some form of sense with your reasonings on this thread. Do you believe in the existence of witchcraft then, or sorcery or spirit possession? Anyways, there're not necessary to be believed but do let me know, thank you.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

Tilapia, what's wrong with calling himself a god? Didn't some pastor preach we are little gods? So what's wrong with that?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2011
^I was talking to your master, not you.

So buzz off, worm.

Thanks.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 27, 2011
Lmao, hit a nerve right? Egghead,

Nice way of dodging the question,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2011
musKeeto:

Simple Yes/No
1. Was the girl a witch?
2. Was Oyedepo right?

vs

Talk about beating round the bush, yours is a serious beat round the forest. Do you believe in the existence of witchcraft, sorcery or spirit possession
You do need a mind renewal, serious. I hate to admit that i should be gobsmacked because i thought you to be more knowledgeable than this in the devices of the devil, but on second thoughts i'm not. It's not basic criteria for anything v.significant.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 5:12am On Dec 27, 2011
Image123, answer my guy questions now? You dey fear? Listen, if you are looking for someone to blame for you and your family's poverty, blame the Nigerian Govt and not a small girl ok. Yeye guy
musKeeto:

Simple Yes/No
1. Was the girl a witch?
2. Was Oyedepo right?

vs

Listen my guy image

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2011
Trust me, I don't expect him to give straight answers except the man of God is named Fireman. His posts on thise threads are quite diff from what he advocates here. Not sure if he's a chameleon or zebra,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Jenifa1: 5:49am On Dec 27, 2011
David Oyedepo is d male version of Helen Ukpabio -The original Witch Hunter.

youth protest against pastors witch hunters
[img]http://barthsnotes.files./2008/11/child-protest-in-nigeria.jpg[/img]
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

Is that so.

So if your pastor told you your child was a witch, what will you do?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2011
Don't expect an answer, man. These dudes' reasoning is so bent they can't answer straight questions.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Image123:

The question's simple and straight-forward. I'm not bothered if she flies on brooms or private jets. What's clear is the girl coming out with others when witches were asked to come out, and then she says "i'm a witch for Jesus". Do you believe in the existence of witchcraft, sorcery or spirit possession? And so that it's not recorded that Jesus mentioned the word 'witch' when physically present on earth translates into him not believing in them? Yeah right, is this musKeeto? I'm not bothered about witches. We're not in witchclass recall? Believing they exist or not is not paramount, and i've said so. I'm not here to prove/disprove their existence.

I asked some questions here and before, which you did not answer. Can you answer them? Please do, i hate no problems answering your question if you really know me at least on this forum. Do answer these questions first at least, spare us some righteousness.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Kai Image, grin

If witches to you are people who kidnap little kids and have meetings in the underworld against Christians, then I don't believe in that.
If witches are those who fly on broomsticks and cook little kids, I don't believe that.
The fact Jesus never mentioned them also shows he either didn't believe or wasn't bothered.
This should tell you I don't believe in witches.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nimshi: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
1. No, the girl isn't a witch; except she meant to have some literary licence: 'Witch for Jesus'; witch? No.

2. David was as wrong as he could be; first, he asserts 'Jesus has no witches' (how would David know this?), and next, he slaps the witch for Jesus.

3. Nobody should keep quiet when they see wrong. James Chapter 4 expounds on this well-known principle.

4. Witchcraft? Lol. This is how we know David is a fake ;-)

Simple Yes/No
1. Was the girl a witch?
2. Was Oyedepo right?
3. Should Christians keep quiet when they see wrong  and ignore it?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nimshi: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
Check out another Bible Story:

2Ki 2:22-24  So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Check out the story, the same Elijah that was used to heal, pronounced a curse on the children mocking him. The questions are; Was Elisha really bald? Probably he was. Was it wrong for him to curse the Kids? Maybe. but God honored his words.
What I am saying is simple, wrong or right; Stop mockery of men of God on this forum or you Come under a destructive Curse.
Sagamite is cursed already except he repents.
Stop joking with things that can destroy u. Period.
You people dabble too much into what you know nothing about

God honoured his request? How do you know that??

And, if that did happen: what does that tell you about Elisha's god? An insecure bully who could make a bear kill children, why should that earn any respect?

What destructive curse? A man dressed like a p-i.mp - whose business trick is to offer soothing words to the gullible, and who boasts about physically abusing a woman in public - could effect a destructive curse in the name of your god?

Your god ought to be ashamed, if he's worth anything. He probably is that his name is being used this way.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sagamite:

So if your pastor told you your child was a witch, what will you do?

i thought you were familiar with english language.

did oyedepo tell the girl she's a witch?

the way you yourself label people here and instigate others to attack them- how is that different from your upbringing where you were labelled a witch?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

the way you yourself label people here and instigate others to attack them- how is that different from your upbringing where you were labelled a witch?
Tpia Yes he called her a witch and condemned her to hell. You looser get a life
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nimshi: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

Girl: I am a witch for Jesus

Mr. Oyedepo: Jesus has no Witches

(As at this point, it's a case of he-said, she-said)

Then:

Mr. Oyedepo: You're free to go to hell.

Such conceit; such self-importance, such Do-you-know-who-you're-talking-to rotten attitude.

Bully.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
WHO ARE THESE LOW LIFE MINIONS WHO WONT LET SAGAMITE RESPOND TO POSTS DIRECTED AT HIM?

SE ORI YIN DARU NI ABI EPE LON MO YIN?

YOU WANT TO PERISH WITH HIM OR YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CURSES HE'S BRINGING ON HIMSELF? OR BOTH?

IS HE FEEDING YOU OR WHAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU FIND HIS ANUS SO ATTRACTIVE?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nimshi: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

WHO ARE THESE LOW LIFE MINIONS WHO WONT LET SAGAMITE RESPOND TO POSTS DIRECTED AT HIM?

SE ORI YIN DARU NI ABI EPE LON MO YIN?

YOU WANT TO PERISH WITH HIM OR YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CURSES HE'S BRINGING ON HIMSELF? OR BOTH?

IS HE FEEDING YOU OR WHAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU FIND HIS ANUS SO ATTRACTIVE?

M.oron.

You want to post only to Sagamite, send a PM. That's not too difficult, or is it? Or, you don't have the presence of mind to do it?

What's eating at your fingers will work its way to your Oyedepo-colonised brain; posting in uppercase, and in boldface, and in a language distinctly not English makes you a raving l.unatic; not so much different than your tin god.

Your i-d-i-otic curses mean nothing to anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.