Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47513 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
Toronto123:

Sagamite, you are hilarious, abeg no kill me oooo. Abeg leave these Zombies alone ooo. Its the poverty in Nigeria causing this whole thing. I think it should be mandatory for everyone to live abroad for a while, then there will realize how much their pastors and leaders have cheated them.

Advanced countries have abandoned illiterate thinking like withcraft for more than 250 years. They are applying their brains to study, identify and resolve issues. These has led to discoveries and advancement.

In 2011, almost 2012, our cretins are still screaming witchcraft like if it was 1725. Our pure fooools! Our Moorons!

Then one of them has the AUDACITY, the moronic AUDACITY, to boast about BSc and MBA.

You have a BSc and MBA and you are thinking like a foool of 17 hundred and something? If our so-called educated are this daft what future do we have?

And the foool was cretinous enough to try and lie he got it from HEC!

What da HECK! A bloody product of a failed education system.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 24, 2011
Sagamite:

LMAO,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2011
The Bsc and MBA is from covenant university OTA, lol,  the apple does to fall far from its tree
Sagamite:

Advanced countries have abandoned illiterate thinking like withcraft for more than 250 years. They are applying their brains to study, identify and resolve issues. These has led to discoveries and advancement.

In 2011, almost 2012, our cretins are still screaming witchcraft like if it was 1725. Our pure fooools! Our Moorons!

Then one of them has the AUDACITY, the moronic AUDACITY, to boast about BSc and MBA.

You have a BSc and MBA and you are thinking like a foool of 17 hundred and something? If our so-called educated are this daft what future do we have?

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2011
musKeeto:

What did Jesus say to do if anyone slaps you? - Turn the other cheek,
I answered yours. Now answer mine

Thanks a lot. So if you would turn the other cheek if slapped by Oyedepo, why are you advocating otherwise for the girl. Does a christian encourage non-christians to live unchristian? I did not label the girl a witch. She acclaimed it herself. She said "I AM A WITCH FOR JESUS". Oyedepo had requested the witches to come out and she's among those who did. If there was no Heaven, i would probably not be a christian.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Fcking illiterate.

Maybe you are possessed by a mooron spirit.

Me, I am a babalawo for Jesus.
Meaningless, or at best comedy. Watch your bp, even possessed people get sick o. Go to your god Oyedepo and tell him you're a babalawo for Jesus, abi you're afraid of what your parents would do when he slaps in your tongue?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2011
Image123:

Meaningless, or at best comedy. Watch your bp, even possessed people get sick o. Go to your god Oyedepo and tell him you're a babalawo for Jesus, abi you're afraid of what your parents would do when he slaps in your tongue?

You are a cretin!

I am the God you and you moronic pastor should be worshiping.

You think you know God? You sure? You think he is the one solving your problems? You think he is getting involved?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdR_StE6Niw&feature=related[/flash]

Very last. So worship ME instead, FOOOL! cool
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2011
^i have this habit of ignoring meaningless discuss.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by KA24DETT(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Saga, the problem with Nigeria is that we have not conquered POVERTY, People have lost hope with government so they rush to these Motivational speakers parading as pastors, People making bad business decisions and losing money blame their failures on witchcraft, These guys fear pastors and worship their pastors more than GOD, People thinking GOD and offering is a lottery ticket, you invest 10% and get 1000% ROI, 31st is here and these fools will go and donate their life savings for a 2012 miracle, People getting a job consider it a miracle., successful baby delivery is considered a miracle, The government has failed us and things we take for granted here are considered miracles in Nigeria , So yeah, no matter how much u try to reason with them, they will consider u unchristian and threaten u with curses, They can quote the bible inside out thinking it makes them more holier, Even the educated ones don't know better, A motivational speaker just assaulted a kid and people are here defending the guy and quoting the bible to back up their point , he won't try it overseas, he would end up in prison,
We got a long wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to go,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2011
KA24DETT:

Saga, the problem with Nigeria is that we have not conquered POVERTY, People have lost hope with government so they rush to these Motivational speakers parading as pastors, People making bad business decisions and losing money blame their failures on witchcraft, These guys fear pastors and worship their pastors more than GOD, People thinking GOD and offering is a lottery ticket, you invest 10% and get 1000% ROI, 31st is here and these fools will go and donate their life savings for a 2012 miracle, People getting a job consider it a miracle., successful baby delivery is considered a miracle, The government has failed us and things we take for granted here are considered miracles in Nigeria , So yeah, no matter how much u try to reason with them, they will consider u unchristian and threaten u with curses, They can quote the bible inside out thinking it makes them more holier, Even the educated ones don't know better, A motivational speaker just assaulted a kid and people are here defending the guy and quoting the bible to back up their point , he won't try it overseas, he would end up in prison,

Fully agree.
Image123:

Thanks a lot. So if you would turn the other cheek if slapped by Oyedepo, why are you advocating otherwise for the girl. Does a christian encourage non-christians to live unchristian? I did not label the girl a witch. She acclaimed it herself. She said "I AM A WITCH FOR JESUS". Oyedepo had requested the witches to come out and she's among those who did. If there was no Heaven, i would probably not be a christian.
Now you're contradicting yourself. And if you're a Christian because of heaven, God help you.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2011
KA24DETT:

You are so fcking on point it is shocking.

Getting a job is a "miracle". grin grin grin grin grin

I no blame them. I blame the leaders that ruined the country.

E no go better for IBB and Abacha.

They have fcked up the people'a mentality so much that they think it is a "miracle" when something good happens. They are so used to bad things and when they do not get a "miracle" it is a "curse" and the fault of "winches". grin

But wait o. Oga, with all these things you said, that means say you no get BSc and MBA and PhD from What da Heck! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2011
musKeeto:

Now you're contradicting yourself. And if you're a Christian because of heaven, God help you.
You're the one contradicting Jesus here. Why are you a christian. i'm answering using basic sunday school, and you've missed it because of? too much tv talk. I dey go church. Be praying a winch doesn't show up at Oyedepo's service(s) this christmas morning.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by ogaju007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
KA24DETT:

GBAM!! straight up. e be lik say you be winch oooo. grin grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by PastorKun(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxGgj8lyoQ&feature=player_embedded

See how Oledepo is giving unbelievers ammunition to ridicle christianity angry
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
KA24DETT:

Saga, the problem with Nigeria is that we have not conquered POVERTY,  People have lost hope with government so they rush to these Motivational speakers parading as pastors, People making bad business decisions and losing money blame their failures on witchcraft,  These guys fear pastors and worship their pastors more than GOD,  People thinking GOD and offering is a lottery ticket, you invest 10% and get 1000% ROI,  31st is here and these fools will go and donate their life savings for a 2012 miracle,  People getting a job consider it a miracle., successful baby delivery is  considered a miracle,  The government has failed us and things we take for granted here are considered miracles in Nigeria ,  So yeah, no matter how much u try to reason with them, they will consider u unchristian and threaten u with curses,  They can quote the bible inside out thinking it makes them more holier,  Even the educated ones don't know better, A motivational speaker  just assaulted a kid and people are here defending the guy and quoting the bible to back up their point , he won't try it overseas, he would end up in prison, 

@Image123 if you can read please read what our dear friend KA24DETT wrote. @Image123 you are the typical ignorant Nigerian pushing the country backwards, if you really have a BSC and MBA as you claim, i think its crucial that your university revoke your degrees cos you are a disgrace.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
Toronto123:

@Image123 if you can read please read what our dear friend KA24DETT wrote. @Image123 you are the typical ignorant Nigerian pushing the country backwards, if you really have a BSC and MBA as you claim, i think its crucial that your university revoke your degrees cos you are a disgrace.

It was not him that claimed BSc and MBA, it was another foool called bankylan on a page between 5 and 8 of this thread.

That mooron said it with so much confidence I was shocked. Then tried to lie it was from HEC.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
Toronto123:

Reading brighter grammar would help you, lest you get slapped. Our friend has warned you.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 26, 2011
Image123:

You're the one contradicting Jesus here. Why are you a christian. i'm answering using basic sunday school, and you've missed it because of? too much tv talk. I dey go church. Be praying a winch doesn't show up at Oyedepo's service(s) this christmas morning.
Stop being silly.

Thanks a lot. So if you would turn the other cheek if slapped by Oyedepo, why are you advocating otherwise for the girl.
Why would i advocate otherwise for the girl? If you labelled her a witch (which you did then modified your post), you wouldn't expect her to practice Christian principles. now, would you?

Does a christian encourage non-christians to live unchristian? I did not label the girl a witch. She acclaimed it herself.
Silly trick question. Does a Christian encourage non-christians to live unchristian? Lmao. A Christian encourages Christians and non-Christians to live in a right manner. If you say the girl called herself a witch, why group her under non-christians?
Are all non-christians witches?

If there was no Heaven, i would probably not be a christian.
Lol, so your ultimate goal as a Christian is to make heaven? No wonder.

Image123:

Why should I pray a witch doesn't show up at Oyedepo's service? You think I believe in witches? Did Jesus ever mention witches? Was he even bothered by 'their works'?
You turn all logic on its head, because if a witch attends a church service, what exactly are they trying to achieve? I mean isn't the presence of the Lord assured if two or three are gathered?
I'm sure you know better. Just too scared to say so.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2011
musKeeto:

Stop being silly.
Why would i advocate otherwise for the girl? If you labelled her a witch (which you did then modified your post), you wouldn't expect her to practice Christian principles. now, would you?
Silly trick question. Does a Christian encourage non-christians to live unchristian? Lmao. A Christian encourages Christians and non-Christians to live in a right manner. If you say the girl called herself a witch, why group her under non-christians?
Are all non-christians witches?
Lol, so your ultimate goal as a Christian is to make heaven? No wonder.
Why should I pray a witch doesn't show up at Oyedepo's service? You think I believe in witches? Did Jesus ever mention witches? Was he even bothered by 'their works'?
You turn all logic on its head, because if a witch attends a church service, what exactly are they trying to achieve? I mean isn't the presence of the Lord assured if two or three are gathered?
I'm sure you know better. Just too scared to say so.

Muskeeto, i did not edit nor modify any of my posts, not on this thread. The girl said "i am a winch". I did not label her one. The girl's silent and content it seems, but it's the christains here screaming 'unacceptable', you have to fight back, sue him, bla bla. Telling her to do what you would not do. I dey come.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Image123(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2011
Also muskeeto, you seem to be deliberately twisting my words or forcing other meanings to them. I don't recall saying stuff about my ultimate goal(s). Now you don't believe in the existence of witches? I should be gobsmacked, but then it makes some form of sense with your reasonings on this thread. Do you believe in the existence of witchcraft then, or sorcery or spirit possession? Anyways, there're not necessary to be believed but do let me know, thank you.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2011
If witches to you are people who kidnap little kids and have meetings in the underworld against Christians, then I don't believe in that.
If witches are those who fly on broomsticks and cook little kids, I don't believe that.
The fact Jesus never mentioned them also shows he either didn't believe or wasn't bothered.

When you say if there was no heaven, you won't be a Christian, it means you are a Christian because of heaven. I didn't twist your words, didn't need to.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2011
Image123:

Muskeeto, i did not edit nor modify any of my posts, not on this thread. The girl said "i am a winch". I did not label her one. The girl's silent and content it seems, but it's the christains here screaming 'unacceptable', you have to fight back, sue him, bla bla. Telling her to do what you would not do. I dey come.

The girl is silent and content?

And so?

YOU ARE A CRETIN!

And so?

That stops slapping her from being wrong?

YOU ARE A MOORON!

Have you thought (I guess hell no should be screamed when this verb is used for you) in your daft head of why she might silent and content?

Because of the hopelessness and powerlessness of the underpriviledged against the rich in Nigeria?

Because of the fact rich, corrupt arsewipes like Ole-depo have beaten and killed the self-esteem of the poor masses to the point they don't know their rights or believe in having rights?

FOOOL, so because poor Nigerian pay police bribe to get loved ones locked up for no reason out of jail and are silent and content when he is released, that makes it OK?

FOOOL, so because Nigerian pensioners pay bribe to be able to get their gratuity and pension entitlements they worked for and are silent and content when it is paid, that makes it OK?

DO YOU STILL WONDER WHY I CALL YOUR KIND CRETINS?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
Image123:

Also muskeeto, you seem to be deliberately twisting my words or forcing other meanings to them. I don't recall saying stuff about my ultimate goal(s). Now you don't believe in the existence of witches? I should be gobsmacked, but then it makes some form of sense with your reasonings on this thread. Do you believe in the existence of witchcraft then, or sorcery or spirit possession? Anyways, there're not necessary to be believed but do let me know, thank you.

Calling you foolish would be an insult to foolish People. You are beyond them.  What position did you obtain in school. You lack the cognitive ability to reason and you chat like an uneducated fool. Just because you can read and write don't make you educated. It's ok for Your church to have prayer warriors but it's not ok for to be a witch for Jesus? Answer me this; Did Jesus have any prayer warriors. Answe is no. You celebrate your birthday but name any Christian in the bible who did? Pharorah and Herod were certainly not Christians.

Do you really believe in spirits, sorcery and witches. If yes, then you are a complete Superstitious lunatic. Your parents deserve a refund for sending you to school.

Answer me this. Why do we only have witches in Africa. Why not Europe and America. You see you the reason why Nigeria is a 3rd world country when you inhabit beliefs such as witches and sorcery.

Also for arguments sake if I was to come down to your superstitious level and accept that witches exist, didn't the girl come to the church to be saved. When she knelt down before your silly bishop wasn't that a significance that she was in a quest for deliverance. Oyedepo is not God. It is not certain that Oyedepo will see heaven so who is he to condemn another individual to hell.

If you still believe in witches and evil spirit then you are a foool. Why don't you kill every twin in existence in Nigeria. I mean twins were considered demons before the arrival of Mary slessor and the missionaries.

You going against the very doctrine you quote. Jesus is a man of love. What did the old testament say about LovePeddlers. Why did Jesus embrace Mary madgeline instead of slapping her like your barbaric pastor.

Your brain cells are dead image123. You are a puppet on strings.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by jaydude(f): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2011
Na wah oohhh! Oyedepo is in his comfortable abode probably doing sum useful stuffs, n u guys are here wasting ur internet connection hours arguing over an issue that is of no relevance.its so funny! Whether u insult oyedepo from now till thy kingdom come,it will neither reduce or increase him,so what is it for heavens sake! Dis incidence happened @ shiloh about 2 years back, and dis years shiloh even had a higher turn out, so wot are u guys killing urselves over ooh! You all are condemning him, wot of urselves? According 2 Jesus christ, whoeva is not guilty should cast the first stone, moreover God says do not judge! Face
ur own xtian lives, on d last day, nothing go concern u and oyedepo oo,u will answer ur own query! So u guys shuld allow peace reign and rest oooh!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
jaydude:

Na wah oohhh! Oyedepo is in his comfortable abode probably doing sum useful stuffs, n u guys are here wasting your internet connection hours arguing over an issue that is of no relevance.its so funny! Whether u insult oyedepo from now till thy kingdom come,it will neither reduce or increase him,so what is it for heavens sake! Dis incidence happened @ shiloh about 2 years back, and dis years shiloh even had a higher turn out, so wot are u guys killing urselves over ooh! You all are condemning him, wot of urselves? According 2 Jesus christ, whoeva is not guilty should cast the first stone, moreover God says do not judge! Face
your own xtian lives, on d last day, nothing go concern u and oyedepo oo,u will answer your own query! So u guys shuld allow peace reign and rest oooh!

Answering you would really be a waste of my bandwidth and what the hell is useful stuffs. Never knew you could pluralize the word stuff. Lmfao. Not everyone pays for Internet hours like you honey. This is a forum and inside a forum are threads of different categories . People have the freedom to come here and discuss things they agree and disagree with and who made you nairaland sherrif ? Now say cheese u puppet
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
tavon:

Answering you would really be a waste of my bandwidth and what the hell is useful stuffs. Never knew you could pluralize the word stuff. Lmfao. Not everyone pays for Internet hours like you honey. This is a forum and inside a forum are threads of different categories . People have the freedom to come here and discuss things they agree and disagree with and who made you nairaland sherrif ? Now say cheese u puppet
This show of 'indifference' or in local parlance 'wetin concern me' is why Nigeria remains and will continue to remain in a sorry state. People are afraid to criticise due to sentiments or fear. As long as e no reach our backyard, make we dey watch dey look? IBB dey im own humble abode abi? OBJ dey im own humble abode abi?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Pukkah: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
For a moment, let me agree with those saying that it was a 'spiritual' slap.

Isn't it contradictory that a 'spiritual' slap was delivered in a 'physical' manner? Shouldn't the slap have been delivered on the girl in a spiritual manner? Oyedepo is being blamed because he delivered a 'physical' punishment for a 'spiritual' offence. Where did Jesus do that?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
Abject stupidity is worrying her likes. If a man of God Desecrates her son like bishop eddie long did in America am sure she will be saying her son deserved it and will be quoting the touch not my anointed verse. silly uneducated biatchhh
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Ganjaseed: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
This man is a liar. That lady cant even reach David Oyedepo considering the security situation of his empire, if not by chance the first time she receive slap from him. Coming back again to confess to him about what happened in their coven is a makeup story. DAVID OYEDEPO is a liart by saying this. Why did he not also video that confession, this time it was confidential abi? People will still not learn from this. they are all liars.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
jaydude:

Na wah oohhh! Oyedepo is in his comfortable abode probably doing sum useful stuffs, n u guys are here wasting your internet connection hours arguing over an issue that is of no relevance.its so funny! Whether u insult oyedepo from now till thy kingdom come,it will neither reduce or increase him,so what is it for heavens sake! Dis incidence happened @ shiloh about 2 years back, and dis years shiloh even had a higher turn out, so wot are u guys killing urselves over ooh! You all are condemning him, wot of urselves? According 2 Jesus christ, whoeva is not guilty should cast the first stone, moreover God says do not judge! Face
your own xtian lives, on d last day, nothing go concern u and oyedepo oo,u will answer your own query! So u guys shuld allow peace reign and rest oooh!

You are a cretin!

We are educating potential moroons like you and knocking sense into existing moorons head with our screams and sermons.

I know for A FACT they are shaking in their fake altars especially about what I say on NL. They hate my attack on, exposure and insult of their fraudulent acts. Those on NL that know know!

They are well aware googling of their name brings up a lot of NL threads and I am usually their to expose their criminality.

Wait till I get on a even bigger platform than NL and you will see if your mooronic pastors will not feel the heat.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
I LOVE MY BISHOP
I LOVE DAVID OYEDEPO
I LOVE WINNERS
I AM A WINNER

LET ALL THE WITCHES BURY THEIR HEADS IN SHAME.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols:

I LOVE MY BISHOP
I LOVE DAVID OYEDEPO
I LOVE WINNERS
I AM A WINNER

No Jesus, No God,

And you claim not to be a man-worshipper,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols:

I LOVE MY BISHOP
I LOVE DAVID OYEDEPO
I LOVE WINNERS
I AM A WINNER

if you love him so much why dont you write your love letters to him. also send your naaked pictures with your dirty buttooks. Age does not neccessarily equate to wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.