Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47530 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
” If anything has ever worked in this ministry, it is because God is leading us, nothing will ever work without Him ”
Dr. David Oyedepo
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Delivered and Healed
Date : March 9, 2011

“I joined this Commission in 2004; then I was not fervent in prayers and I took God for granted.

I used to drink alcohol, womanize and live an unrighteous life. But along the line, I came to Shiloh 2005 thinking that it was just like any other gathering, but God arrested me. I repented and He healed me of my eye problem.

I had been having this eye problem for sometime but did not take it seriously because I thought it was a symptom of malaria.

But this particular day; when this problem became so severe I went to the hospital and was given some malaria drugs which I took but the situation did not change.

When the servant of God blessed the anointing oil and I drank it; the eye problem disappeared after some scales fell off from my eyes.

I also, I noticed that when I got home after the service and slept, I woke up the next day delivered from the strange things moving in my organ. Praise God!”

Ekena, C.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
[color=#990000]HEALED OF 27 YEARS OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

I had been suffering from high blood pressure since 1967. 8 years ago, I encountered divine healing.

The Bishop told me to knee down, all he did was to place his hand on me and he said, ‘high blood pressure you cannot escape today’. Immediately I knew I have been healed.

I am now 70 years old, am still enjoying my healing from high blood pressure.
Elder Biodun Odeseye
[/color]
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
5 Years, 7 Months Pregnancy Delivered

I want to appreciate God for what He did in my family. My elder brother’s wife was pregnant for five years and seven months, but no delivery. As a pastor and a member of the Winners’ Chapel, it became a reproach, disgrace and shame to the ministry I represent.

I went and anointed the tummy of my brother’s wife and two weeks after, I was called and told that she has delivered a bouncing baby girl. The mother and the baby are hale and hearty, I want to return the praise to God, it was His doing. Halleluyah.

Uzor K. K.

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

Shiloh 2011 – Huge Success
Date : December 11, 2011

At Shiloh 2011, God has proved himself to be a God of greater Glory.
There was huge harvest of testimonies, miracles and lots of greater moves of God. We also had a great harvest of souls more than ever in history.

Pastor E.A. Adeboye was also a tool of God’s blessing to the great event.

The event saw to the live streaming of multiple international locations connecting to and fro canaanland and there was a total hit of 123,997 within just few days on the website as people from almost everywhere on earth were connected to watch the service online.

This is all God’s doing and we return ALL GLORY back to GOD for his move

Bloody cretin!

FOOOL!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by aloyemeka1: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

” If anything has ever worked in this ministry, it is because God is leading us, nothing will ever work without Him ”
Dr. David Oyedepo

Where did he get his doctorate degree?.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
A Brief History

On May 2, 1981, at the end of a visionary encounter that lasted about eighteen hours, I saw a roll of afflicted, battered, beaten, tattered, deformed and all that one could ever imagine, groaning and agonizing, as a result of pains and pangs, crying as it were for rescue. I was so moved with compassion that I began sobbing profusely asking,

“Why Lord ?” I heard the Lord say to me, “But from the beginning it was not so”.

I questioned further, “But why Lord ?” and then came the mandate,

“The hour has come to liberate the world from all oppressions of the devil through the preaching of the word of faith, and I am sending you to undertake this task.”

This mandate was further confirmed from the epistle of Paul to the Ephesians where God Said,

“Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked” (Eph 6:16).

This was the genesis of this global ministry today and according to this mandate, the Word of Faith is the key to triumphant living.

Shortly, thereafter, a weekly teaching programme took-off popularly known as the Faith Liberation Hour. Alongside, a caucus was put in place, tagged The Power House which was involved in prayers and fasting among others towards the actualization of this heavenly vision.

Today, testimonies of liberation through our messages, books, tapes, magazines and other periodicals are most humbling. The word of faith is working like fire for the liberation of mankind across the nations.

Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

I want to appreciate God for what He did in my family. My elder brother’s wife was pregnant for five years and seven months, but no delivery. As a pastor and a member of the Winners’ Chapel, it became a reproach, disgrace and shame to the ministry I represent.

I went and anointed the tummy of my brother’s wife and two weeks after, I was called and told that she has delivered a bouncing baby girl. The mother and the baby are hale and hearty, I want to return the praise to God, it was His doing. Halleluyah.

Uzor K. K.

Moronic mugu!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
Some people should not be allowed to procreate, they will multiply their hereditary  stupidity and further drag Nigeria backward. As if the country is still not suffering from oppression, with corruption and poverty rife, we still have surplus Moroni.c minds to add to the regression.

A charlatan slaps an innocent girl, they applaud him. Why don't you morons burn her instead?

Last time I checked, this is a free forum where people can write their opinions, if you want exclusivity tell your charlatans to build a bigoted forum for your ignorant ass.es.

Oyedepo is a fraud and a bully who is a mere mortal that will die someday like any other person.

Why can't oyedepo slap corruption away from nigeria?
Why can't he slap poverty from Nigeria ?
Why can't he slap boko haram from Nigeria?

No he can't, he is no God, just an opportunist.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
I AM A WINNER
WAVES OF GLORY
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Kx: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
dare2think:

Why can't oyedepo slap corruption away from nigeria?
Why can't he slap poverty from Nigeria ?
Why can't he slap boko haram from Nigeria?

Or slap sickness away from Yaradull when he paid him a covert visit?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
12 Pillars of our Commission

God commissioned me with a Word of Faith ministry to my generation. Remember Paul said,

“…if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?” (1 Cor 14:cool

By the help of the Holy Ghost I have classified the Word of Faith He has committed into my hands into the specific areas of emphasis, in direct response to Isaiah 40:6,

“The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry?”

I have named these 12 areas of emphasis as the 12 Pillars of our Commission. We have stood firm upon these twelve stones and they have resulted in breakthroughs – both for the ministry and all that are partakers of the same grace with us. We have crossed Jordan into power, bearing the ark of liberation and have experienced amazing testimonies ever since this commission was handed down in May, 1981.

Here are the 12 stones, after the order of Joshua 4:1-8, 20-24.

FAITH (1 John 5:4; Eph. 6:16)
   “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” – 1 John 5:4
   THE WORD (John 1:1-12; Heb. 1:3)
   “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.” – Heb. 1:3
   THE SUPERNATURAL (Ps. 82:5-7; John 3:cool
   “The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.” - John 3:8
   THE HOLY SPIRIT (Acts 1:1-8; Isaiah 10:27)
   “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” – Isaiah 10:27
   PROSPERITY (3 John 2; Ps. 35:27;      Zech. 1:17)
   “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” - 3 John 2
   PRAYER (1 John 5:14)
   “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us.” – 1 John 5:14
   HEALING (Isaiah 53:3-4; Jer. 8:22; Matt. 8:17)
   “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.” – Matt. 8:17
   WISDOM (Prov. 24:3-4, Isaiah 33:6)
   “And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.” – Isaiah 33:6
   SUCCESS (Joshua 1:8-10)
   “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” – Joshua 1: 8
   VISION (Prov. 29:18, Jer. 29:11)
   “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” - Prov. 29:18
   CONSECRATION (Hebrews12:14; 2Tim. 2:19)
   “Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, the Lord knoweth them that are his.  And let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. ” - 2 Tim. 2:19
   PRAISE (2 Chro. 20:20-22;  Ps. 67:1-7; 149:1-9)
   “And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah: and they were smitten.” - 2 Chro. 20:22

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by UKAj: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
He committed a crime- child molestation. He should be tried for his crime rather than be applauded. Religious nonsense!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by aloyemeka1: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

Waves of Glory 2012
Date : December 11, 2011

God has sent His word for 2012 so that every winners family can align to His move for 2012.
At the anointing service of Shiloh 2011, the word of God came forth launching the year as Waves of Glory 2012.

Everyone should prepare themselves as we move into the Mighty Waves of God for the glorious year 2012
GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that a 66 year old woman like you is still reasoning like a 5thh grader.  What happened to the MIGHTY WAVES OF GOD IN 2011 FOR THE WINNERS MEMBERS?, OLEdepo has postponed your blessings to 2012 to hold you people under his shackles. Great unemployment, his FOR-Profit university built with tithe-payers money , publishing company etc yet scores of winners chapel members can barely feed themselves. If they have to stay hungry till 2012, then there must be something they are not doing right. You people are nothing but bloody slaves.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
MAKING GLOBAL IMPACT

The phenomenal growth of the commission, marked by its 30 years anniversary in May 2006, has been in the biblical order of Acts 1:8, ”But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

Today, the church that formally started with four members in 1983, after a 26 months of spiritual foundation-laying, by members of the Power House and weekly fellowships tagged Faith Liberation Hour, has become an awesome organization with vibrant and viable churches in nearly 300 cities and towns in Nigeria and more than 34 nations of the world.

Also, God has blessed the Commission that it has become a global fulcrum of faith realities and a foundry for producing faith-based proofs.

Over the years, Bishop Oyedepo’s practical and biblical teachings, as well as writings, have also become veritable tools for producing proofs and doing exploits in the hands of numerous ministers, evangelists, pastors and other cadres in the communion of Bible-believing organizations – both in Nigeria and the world over.

Now See What The Lord Has Done!

This Church has grown from four standing members in 1983 to a congregation of the multitudes with churches established in 300 cities, towns and villages in Nigeria, about 65 cities and towns spread over 32 nations in Africa, Britain and the US.

The church has gone from a staff force of three to a work force of thousands including, core ministry staff, i.e. the Pastoral, administrative, accounting, technical and IT, an army of teaching and non- teaching staff in our primary, secondary and tertiary school systems and over 2,000 of skilled and unskilled labour in our construction endeavours alone. You can imagine the number of men and women on the payroll of this ministry today!

As of 1984, the ministry had a Volkswagen Beetle car as the only official vehicle of the ministry. But today, at the headquarters Church alone, we run a fleet of over 300 buses as mass transit vehicles for commuting worshippers. This is apart from construction equipments i.e., bulldozers, pay-loaders, excavators, trucks of all sizes (etc), for our numerous construction work. Today all levels of staff also enjoy a special vehicle acquisition package that number in hundreds. This is also apart from an array of departmental service vehicles.

In 1984 also, the highest attendance in our conference was 154. Today, we have counted over 300,000 at our annual convocation, tagged Shiloh.

22 year ago, the total annual income of this ministry was N18,000 only. But today, the story has changed as the annual income 10 years ago cannot cover for the monthly staff overhead alone today.

In 1987, we had a make-shift structure capable of only shading us from the sun, it was built of woven grass, on a two-plot leased landed property, fondly referred to as “The Grass Cathedral.” But today, God has put in place to His glory, the world renowned Faith Tabernacle, the 50,000 seat sanctuary, reputed to be the largest church auditorium in the world.
Education:

Today, our contribution to educational development through the building of schools ranges from Nursery/Primary, Secondary to the University level. The ministry runs a network of Kingdom Heritage Nursery/ Primary schools across the nation, and in some nations of Africa.

Faith Academy, a model, full-boarding secondary school, in Ota, has cut a niche for itself through the qualitative results of its products, while, the new, vision-driven Covenant University, Ota, has become a pace-setter in the annals of tertiary institutions in this part of the world.

The above are some of the awesome deeds of the Lord.

My prayer, therefore, is that the Lord will inspire you, as we do, to give glory to His awesome name, a name that is above all names, a God that there is nothing impossible for Him to do. “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” (Lk. 1:37).
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by kayrule: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
human beings like judging others while they have their own log of problems. remember eli the prophet in the bible.even if the man of god is wrong, u don't have the gut to begin talk anyhow about him. the bible says touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. start judging  urself  first and before castigating others. individuals do many things worse than these and nobody hear it.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
The God of my father Bishop David Oyedepo bless you all and may His blessings be your portion in the new year.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by no1madman(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
i 4 like pound d fuckin pastor Anus. . . .
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
[img][/img]
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by PastorKun(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

Uzor K. K.

The above testimony is a very shallow, daft and poorly conceived lie  angry there is no way doctors would not have perfromed a caeserian section operation on the lady if she hadn't delivered her baby after 10 months. Do you people have to spread lies just to promote the business interests of Oledepo you people are an embarassment to the christian faith. And you keep giving Atheist and muslims ammunition to ridicle us.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

The God of my father Bishop David Oyedepo bless you all and may His blessings be your portion in the new year.

May you get a new brain the new year and stop being as dumb as a goat!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
Pastor Kun:

The above testimony is a very shallow, daft and poorly conceived lie  angry there is no way doctors would not have perfromed a caeserian section operation on the lady if she hadn't delivered her baby after 10 months. Do you people have to spread lies just to promote the business interests of Oledepo you people are an embarassment to the christian faith. And you keep giving Atheist and muslims ammunition to ridicle us.

Only cretins like the ones Oyedepo milks would believe such a moronic story.

A woman is pregnant for 5 years? Apart from it not biologically possible (obviously cretinous illiterates will not know that), the woman would be in a wheelbarrow as the child would have grown to a 5 year old inside her. That is a big pregnancy belly.

Utter FOOOOOLS!

CRETINS!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
Date : May 2, 2011
The new wonder of the world resides in Africa

The birth Faith Tabernacle marks a historical change in the way the world sees Africa. The Tabernacle is the biggest church auditorium in the world with a 50,000 + sitter capacity and the first building of that size without a pillar.

The world gathers at the wonder every year to celebrate the move of God in a unique way, below are some of the pictures
Copyright © 2011, David Oyedepo Ministries International Inc.

http://domi.org.ng/wp-content/uploads/catablog/fullsize/8-1304359378.jpg
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by houvest: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
As much as I disagree with the Bishop's slap on the woman,  I really pity some folks on this thread. Too much youthful exuberance is making them bring curses upon themselves. Is it too much for you to dis agree with the Man of God without calling him names and other curses.

Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
Romans 14.4.

Let not freedom of speech make you bring curses on yourself and family.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by karpenter: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2011

May God forgive you for this blasphemy. Mathew 23.9 - "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven".
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by omosexy1: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
I am tired of these pastors and their ways. They feel they have the authority to misbehave and not be questioned. That was why Rev. King burnt a lady and claimed she was a witch. The  girl stupid Oyedepo slapped is nothing but a child whose Aunt forced to go out for deliverance and also forced to go and apologize. Who made the arrogant bastard a man of God, I challenge him to come out and prove he is a man of God (from where or from whom). I accept he has a gift of manipulating the minds of vulnerable people and exploiting them of their personal cash and belongings (that is some rare gift) but to hell, nobody is a man of God. People should realized that their spiritual growth is a personal thing/race and has nothing to do with stupid men claiming to be ordained by God, who are only interested in tithes and offerings and stage drama called deliverance and prosperity sessions. I do not envy these men, i rather admire them because it is not easy to host a show filled with 50,000 people and tell them to give you their money and they would be blessed without using guns or explosives and yet they will return next week again to repeat the same action. However, what I would not tolerate is to begin to idolized yourself and make others do the same. Nigerians please stand up and be responsible for your spiritual growth, God is everywhere and can be access by all and not through medium such as Oyedepo, Adeboye, Pastor Chris, Okotie, Kumuyi e.t.c These men are fraud and I challenge them to come out and tell the whole world where they got their so called "Men of God" status from.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
http://domi.org.ng/wp-content/uploads/catablog/fullsize/6-1304358722.jpg

God has been good to us as Winners.

We are blessed to have a prophet in our midst.

It is only a bastard that can dishonor his father.

I am blessed to be a partaker of God's blessings through His prophet Dr. David Oyedepo

I am proud to have him as my father.

I love him and May God continue to enrich him with Wisdom and knowledge.

I am a winner and rightly so.

GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
My father, Dr David Oyedepo. He slapped a witch. I am looking for a witch to slap too.

http://domi.org.ng/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/DSC04555-e1293893979726.jpg

I am a winner
I am a winner
I am a winner
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
houvest:

As much as I disagree with the Bishop's slap on the woman,  I really pity some folks on this thread. Too much youthful exuberance is making them bring curses upon themselves. Is it too much for you to dis agree with the Man of God without calling him names and other curses.

Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
Romans 14.4.

Let not freedom of speech make you bring curses on yourself and family.

You are a mooron!

Man of Con, not Man of God!

Stop giving your money to moronic swindlers.

Your life would be no more better than mine. You have no advantage with your religious junk. And there is nothing like curse!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
omosexy1:

I am tired of these pastors and their ways. They feel they have the authority to misbehave and not be questioned. That was why Rev. King burnt a lady and claimed she was a witch. The  girl silly Oyedepo slapped is nothing but a child whose Aunt forced to go out for deliverance and also forced to go and apologize. Who made the arrogant bastard a man of God, I challenge him to come out and prove he is a man of God (from where or from whom). I accept he has a gift of manipulating the minds of vulnerable people and exploiting them of their personal cash and belongings (that is some rare gift) but to hell, nobody is a man of God. People should realized that their spiritual growth is a personal thing/race and has nothing to do with silly men claiming to be ordained by God, who are only interested in tithes and offerings and stage drama called deliverance and prosperity sessions. I do not envy these men, i rather admire them because it is not easy to host a show filled with 50,000 people and tell them to give you their money and they would be blessed without using guns or explosives and yet they will return next week again to repeat the same action. However, what I would not tolerate is to begin to idolized yourself and make others do the same. Nigerians please stand up and be responsible for your spiritual growth, God is everywhere and can be access by all and not through medium such as Oyedepo, Adeboye, Pastor Chris, Okotie, Kumuyi e.t.c These men are fraud and I challenge them to come out and tell the whole world where they got their so called "Men of God" status from.

I give and i am truly blessed. You may not understand some of the things you have written, i truly pity you and your lack of understanding. I wish i could help you. From all indication you sound frustrated by what is happening in our commission. Again, i pity you and wish i could help.
I am a winner and rightly so.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by omosexy1: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a mooron!

Man of Con, not Man of God!

Stop giving your money to moronic swindlers.

Your life would be no more better than mine. You have no advantage with your religious junk. And there is nothing like curse!

let them know Sagamite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.