Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47526 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by nomorename(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

My father, Dr David Oyedepo. He slapped a witch. I am looking for a witch to slap too.

http://domi.org.ng/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/DSC04555-e1293893979726.jpg

I am a winner
I am a winner
I am a winner

You can start by slapping his wife!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I can't believe that a 66 year old woman like you is still reasoning like a 5thh grader.  What happened to the MIGHTY WAVES OF GOD IN 2011 FOR THE WINNERS MEMBERS?, OLEdepo has postponed your blessings to 2012 to hold you people under his shackles. Great unemployment, his FOR-Profit university built with tithe-payers money , publishing company etc yet scores of winners chapel members can barely feed themselves. If they have to stay hungry till 2012, then there must be something they are not doing right. You people are nothing but bloody slaves.

What a show of ignorance!!!
I am richly blessed and i wish you knew me, some of these comments you made will make you weep.
I am not just blessed, i am a blessing too.
I am not hungry, i dont beg and for sure my generations to come will not beg.
God has blessed us and why cant i move to another level of Gory? Its not your problem, is it?

I am a winner and rightly so.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

I am richly blessed and i wish you knew me, some of these comments you made will make you weep.
God has blessed us and why cant i move to another level of Gory? Its not your problem, is it?

You are a mooron and rightly so.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by omosexy1: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

I give and i am truly blessed. You may not understand some of the things you have written, i truly pity you and your lack of understanding. I wish i could help you. From all indication you sound frustrated by what is happening in our commission. Again, i pity you and wish i could help.

Na you I pity and 1 day you go know (either when you die or when u are alive). I thank God I cannot be deceived by your so called M.O.G. I am not that vulnerable like you. You cannot help me cos you have none to offer and I don't need it. FYI my standard of living is way above yours and if I pay my tithe (which I wont do) in your so called COMMISSION, your M.O.G (Oyedepo) would personally give me a call to thank me and pray for me (and thats not a joke). So why don't you get a grip of your vulnerable life and ask yourself this question "Don't I deserve to own a private jet like this man I am giving my money to?" or "what is the difference giving my money to the less privilege than to Oyedepo who has been collecting tithe and offerings since 1985 and would still continue to collect"
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I can't believe that a 66 year old woman like you is still reasoning like a 5thh grader.  What happened to the MIGHTY WAVES OF GOD IN 2011 FOR THE WINNERS MEMBERS?, OLEdepo has postponed your blessings to 2012 to hold you people under his shackles. Great unemployment, his FOR-Profit university built with tithe-payers money , publishing company etc yet scores of winners chapel members can barely feed themselves. If they have to stay hungry till 2012, then there must be something they are not doing right. You people are nothing but bloody slaves.

God has blessed us and why cant i move to another level of Glory? Its not your problem,  is it?

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
Those on the left pity those on the right. Those on the right pity those on the left.

One group sees a god exorcising a Spirit. The others see a man abusing his 'position'

I see a 'man' of God who has become a 'God' of man. Papa did it so he must be right. let's open that book the Bible that our master Jezus left behind for us and curse them with beautiful verses.

But Jesus 'the Nazarene' never mentioned witches in the Bible. In fact, the very people who spat and scorned him were never threatened with the verses 'touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm'.

Religion is killing the minds of people.

For hardwork, they pray.
For visas, they rub annointing oil on the envelopes.
For peace in the country, they fast.

Years come and go, their prayer points become more hysterical, more desperate. last year, 'God of heaven, blind the eyes of every kidnapper', this year 'may no evil bomb be thrown in my direction.

They fill the church's pews and accounts, feeding men who deceive them sincerely. Ah, they love sincerity. So he becomes their Papa, Daddy,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
Classic US vs THEM syndrome.

A cult symptom due to the disease caused by the building of a personality cult by this Fraudster.

Even when he kills, they'll still sing his praises.

The human mind is the best consumer.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by omosexy1: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
musKeeto:

Those on the left pity those on the right. Those on the right pity those on the left.

One group sees a god exorcising a Spirit. The others see a man abusing his 'position'

I see a 'man' of God who has become a 'God' of man. Papa did it so he must be right. let's open that book the Bible that our master Jezus left behind for us and curse them with beautiful verses.

But Jesus 'the Nazarene' never mentioned witches in the Bible. In fact, the very people who spat and scorned him were never threatened with the verses 'touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm'.

Religion is killing the minds of people.

For hardwork, they pray.
For visas, they rub annointing oil on the envelopes.
For peace in the country, they fast.

Years come and go, their prayer points become more hysterical, more desperate. last year, 'God of heaven, blind the eyes of every kidnapper', this year 'may no evil bomb be thrown in my direction.

They fill the church's pews and accounts, feeding men who deceive them sincerely. Ah, they love sincerity. So he becomes their Papa, Daddy,

@ musKeeto God bless you richly, beautiful quote
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by karpenter: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
As much as I disagree with the Bishop's slap on the woman,  I really pity some folks on this thread. Too much youthful exuberance is making them bring curses upon themselves. Is it too much for you to dis agree with the Man of God without calling him names and other curses.

Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
Romans 14.4.

Let not freedom of speech make you bring curses on yourself and family.

I guess the curse will come to folks here on nairaland but won’t go to the so called "Man of God" (whatever that means) that molested a poor girl seeking for help? May the God I serve forgive all you brainwashed fellows for you sincerely wish to serve God but are unfortunately being misled.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a mooron!

Man of Con, not Man of God!

Stop giving your money to moronic swindlers.

Your life would be no more better than mine. You have no advantage with your religious junk. And there is nothing like curse!

I give and i am blessed. Unfortunately, you and your misguided friends cant change the course. Its a wave of glory sweeping through us. I wish you can see it. I am blessed beyond any curse. Winners are blessed.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by omosexy1: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

I give and i am blessed. Unfortunately, you and your misguided friends cant change the course. Its a wave of glory sweeping through us. I wish you can see it. I am blessed beyond any curse. Winners are blessed.

@ Gadols, I see it clearly, it is blowing your account into debit.

Can you guys imagine that one stupid Umuahia man who calls himself a MOG told his members to challenge God by not touching their salary/income for the money but to give it to the church and God would do something wonderful in their life. Guess what, the so called MOG is trying to building a church extension in Lekki so he can come over to deceive my neighbours whom he considered are very buoyant
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by alienvirus: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
LET HIM SLAP A BOKO HARAM MEMBER. I AM SURE HE AND HIS AUDIENCE WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF THE OTHER DAY. SO SO MAD MOG. undecided cry
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
[size=20pt]GADOLS!!![/size]
Good.
Now that I have your attention;
Can you please ask your pastor why he has not used his super powers to improve Nigeria and make life better for the people?
If he can slap the kind of slap that can kill somebody forever, surely he must also be able to solve one or two of Nigeria's most pressing needs, not so?
Abeg tell him to start by slapping corruption and unemployment to death.
All those 'show-glass' miracles you copied and pasted all over the place are already being taken careof by other charlatans pastors, so he should face other problems.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
Call him names, castigate him, call for his neck, yet God has called him his own.
I love Oyedepo. I am proud to be a winner. If dont like this, then look up wherever you are and thank God for me, for winners family and ask God to help you to discover your destiny. I have discovered mine and i am basking in the victory.
Above all, Jesus is Lord.
GLORYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

More like wave of idiocy.

I see it very well: A mugu being swindled while still suffering and smiling.

Mugu are mugus.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
fellis:

Good.
Can you please ask your pastor why he has not used his super powers to improve Nigeria and make life better for the people?
If he can slap the kind of slap that can kill somebody forever, surely he must also be able to solve one or two of Nigeria's most pressing needs, not so?
All those 'show-glass' miracles you copied and pasted all over the place are already being taken careof by other charlatans pastors, so he should face other problems.

He does that everyday.
If you are still poor and do have a corrupt leadership, is it his fault?
My father in the Lord, Dr David Oyedepo is my prophet. Who is your Prophet?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
Oyedepo uses slaps to exorcise demons while his fellow fraudster currently in police custody uses his joystick grin grin grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
Visit www.davidoyedepoministries.org and be blessed. There are archived messages to bless you richly.
I rest my case from now on.

Jesus is Lord.

I LOVE DR DAVID OYEDEPO.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by omosexy1: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
fellis:

Good.

They are not interested in Nigeria progress. They are not interested in the issues Nigeria has. They are not even interested in their members, they are interested in the money they can get from them and how to grow their religious empire. You remember Chris Okotie, who said God told him in a dream (abi na revelation) that he would be the next president in 2003. Obj was laughing when he heard the blasphemy, all I did was join Obj to laugh too. Which God!!!!!! OLE
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by queensmith: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
people people please stop fighting

there is a simple soluion to everything thats going on

come to my own church- there is a special something for everyone there

winches for jesus, for abraham, for everybody are all invited!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
[b]I have lost respect for Winners.since my eldest brother got married to His wife, They both attend winners,My brother is even a Youth pastor there,His wife a top Choir member,But i tell you,no other family member can visit my brother anymore,She is worst than a "winch" she deserves papa slap more than this little innocent girl who probably don't even know the meaning of a witch.How come this church has nt been able to change this bad attitude in this very lady? for about six years now,she has grown worst,hate family members,never give you a welcome face,doesn't want my brother even take care of His old father, what message are they listening to?, attitude is the worst "winch" papa should deal with,

people are now worshiping papa,Papa is a God to them,any other thing is wrong, they even want to force you to go to there church,
I sent the link of that Video to another pastor today,and i bet the Pastor couldn't believe it, He said he will not judge but that slap was not needed,
what did that slap achieved? did she repent? did others repent because of that uncalled for slap? Papa had temperament and that was obvious in the  Video and i will dare say it anywhere.even i have seen other winners members condemned this act[/b]
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
Let GOD arise and let his enemies scatter!!!!!!,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by stagger: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
goodsegs:

[b]I have lost respect for Winners.since my eldest brother got married to His wife, They both attend winners,My brother is even a Youth pastor there,His wife a top Choir member,But i tell you,no other family member can visit my brother anymore,She is worst than a "winch" she deserves papa slap more than this little innocent girl who probably don't even know the meaning of a witch.How come this church has nt been able to change this bad attitude in this very lady? for about six years now,she has grown worst,hate family members,never give you a welcome face,doesn't want my brother even take care of His old father, what message are they listening to?, attitude is the worst "winch" papa should deal with,

people are now worshiping papa,Papa is a God to them,any other thing is wrong, they even want to force you to go to there church,
I sent the link of that Video to another pastor today,and i bet the Pastor couldn't believe it, He said he will not judge but that slap was not needed,
what did that slap achieved? did she repent? did others repent because of that uncalled for slap? Papa had temperament and that was obvious in the  Video and i will dare say it anywhere.even i have seen other winners members condemned this act[/b]

Your brother married a bad woman, and such women are everywhere! What has the church got to do with that?

You are fo[i]o[/i]l for coming to expose your family problems for the whole world to see. Can't you cover your family's unclothedness? Or they did not teach you that at home?

If our parents went around exposing their issues to the world, would we be able to walk on the street? Grow up mister!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by karpenter: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
Visit www.davidoyedepoministries.org and be blessed. There are archived messages to bless you richly.

Jesus is Lord.

I LOVE DR DAVID OYEDEPO.

I prefer being blessed by having access to your church account. Please, could you help and be blessed?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

Your brother married a bad woman, and such women are everywhere! What has the church got to do with that?

You are fo[i]o[/i]l for coming to expose your family problems for the whole world to see. Can't you cover your family's unclothedness? Or they did not teach you that at home?

If our parents went around exposing their issues to the world, would we be able to walk on the street? Grow up mister!

Good one.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by kizito96(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
That revival alone fetched him millions to complete the building of his Hanger at the airport to park his 4 Private gets. i wish the little girl will sue him for assault, and child abuse
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
karpenter:

Jesus is Lord.

I LOVE DR DAVID OYEDEPO.

I prefer being blessed by having access to your church account. Please, could you help and be blessed?

You are a carpenter. Go work with your hands and stop being lazy!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by karpenter: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2011

You are fool for coming to expose your family problems for the whole world to see. Can't you cover your family's unclothedness? Or they did not teach you that at home?

How has the poster exposed his family? This is a forum where nobody knows anybody. You intentionally refused to appreciate his point and smoothly tried to divert attention to something of no consequence.
Let me summarise his points. The poster believes that religion and its practises are meant to positively change people ways of life. According to him, his brother’s wife negative behaviour has not changed despite so many years in Winners. That's the point, my friend and stop beating about the bush!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Tomorrowkn: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2011
Accept Rule By GOD. Man has led man into his injury

So we still have very stupid Nigerians , FOOLS who are nothing but FOLLOW FOLOW

cryEh? Na Wa OOO, shocked

After so much of deception, immorality and now, gross misconduct - Slap on a Female's face inside the church !!

if your daughter was ever slapped by her teacher or sister by same person, what would be your reply?

Now because off NOTICE-ME purpose, we have Oyedepo everywhere online.

Who be fool? Pray to GOD through Jesus - that's the christian way. Never through any "Winners Republic"

and what's more? i know so many who hide under the same umbrella of this greedy man would still come here to say Rubbish, EH?

cryMan has led man into his injury shocked

Accept Rule By GOD
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
karpenter:

How has the poster exposed his family? This is a forum where nobody knows anybody. You intentionally refused to appreciate his point and smoothly tried to divert attention to something of no consequence.
Let me summarise his points. The poster believes that religion and its practises are meant to positively change people ways of life. According to him, his brother’s wife negative behaviour has not changed despite so many years in Winners. That's the point, my friend and stop beating about the bush!!!

You just replied a drunk. Let him be. That's what he does best,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by karpenter: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
You are a carpenter. Go work with your hands and stop being lazy!!!!

Who's being lazy?, me or somebody who just relaxes and collects daily money from brain washed folks like you and then use the money to establish higher institutions that people like you or your kids can not be admitted into because you can’t afford the fees? Have you even seen his privet jets, not to talk of entering into it? Stupidity is a big disease.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dekung(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
Bishop David Oyedepo is a bloody liar and he will burn in hell (provided such a place really exist). If the lady was really possessed by an evil spirit and the evil spirit actually spoke through her, she obviously would not be able to recollect the incidence let alone come back to beg for forgiveness. Or was it the evil spirit or demon that came back to beg for forgiveness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.